Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-02-2015, 12:54 AM   #1
Wife2rape

Wife2rape has initial reputation
Default Raped with insects

One of if not my favourite rape fantasy is for the woman to be strapped down to a table, naked with her legs tied wide apart with a large speculum pushed deep in her cunt with a small camera inserted inside her where her rapist then tortures her with all kinds of various insects by letting them crawl and slither inside her pussy!
I love the thought of, slugs, snails, garden worms, mealworms ants, spiders, leeches or anything slimy and that bites so they crawl deep inside her pussy and lay eggs inside her or bite her, especially past her cervix and inside the womb!!!
All the while it's being filmed and she can all these nasty insects inside her on the screen in front of her. That way she can see and feel the terror.
Ultimate humiliation.
Wife2rape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 05:51 AM   #2
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's interesting. I've never really thought about using insects before. I've always had the idea of using dogs to rape her after I'd finished with her for the ultimate humiliation. Though, I did find that there's a new species of snake in the Amazon, and when I saw a picture of them I couldn't help but fantasize about using a bunch of them on my victim (there's a couple of pics below of what this snake looks like).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17uv9wcrgrnnkjpg.jpg (27.4 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg 0802PENISSNAKE2.jpg (26.0 KB, 164 views)
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:41 PM   #3
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife2rape View Post
Holy shit I love that, they look perfect. Imagine those slithering in her pussy, deep inside her to cervix and into her womb! Or forcing their way up her bum, deep inside her anus!
Yeah, the first time I saw these snakes the only thing I could think of is that we now have the perfect thing to re-enact tentacle rape scenes from hentai in live action. I would love to see a group of women raped by tons of these things.
Old 01-03-2015, 02:45 AM   #4
Wife2rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
Yeah, the first time I saw these snakes the only thing I could think of is that we now have the perfect thing to re-enact tentacle rape scenes from hentai in live action. I would love to see a group of women raped by tons of these things.
Oh definitely, that would be amazing, would it be women you know or strangers??
I would prefer it to be women I know and I would just stand there and watch as they begged for help, so hot. Imagine them crawling inside their pussies and ass's or even down their throat.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:54 AM   #5
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife2rape View Post
Oh definitely, that would be amazing, would it be women you know or strangers??
I would prefer it to be women I know and I would just stand there and watch as they begged for help, so hot. Imagine them crawling inside their pussies and ass's or even down their throat.
Honestly, I don't really have a preference over if I know the women or not. As long as their hot and they put up a fight I would happily watch them get all of their holes violated. It's kinda like how I don't have a preference for victims in my rape fantasies, it could be a girl I know (I like the idea of turning a woman who hates me into my personal sex slave, but I can't think of any women who 'hate' me per say. So in my fantasies if it's a girl I know I go so far as to make her disgusted by me in my fantasy.) There are other times when I just see a woman and that night she stars in my rape fantasy.

Last edited by BremenDruid; 01-03-2015 at 05:57 AM.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:23 AM   #6
Wife2rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
Honestly, I don't really have a preference over if I know the women or not. As long as their hot and they put up a fight I would happily watch them get all of their holes violated. It's kinda like how I don't have a preference for victims in my rape fantasies, it could be a girl I know (I like the idea of turning a woman who hates me into my personal sex slave, but I can't think of any women who 'hate' me per say. So in my fantasies if it's a girl I know I go so far as to make her disgusted by me in my fantasy.) There are other times when I just see a woman and that night she stars in my rape fantasy.
I like the idea of a woman who hates being turned into a whore for you, that's hot. Personally I would want to know the woman, makes hotter that they know me as watch their terror.
My favourite fantasy for insect rape would be my wife, she is nearly always the victim in my fantasies, so to see her having slugs, worms or any creepy crawly slithering inside her pussy or bum would be so hot.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:00 PM   #7
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, first, a comment on the snakes. Hot idea. I read a story once about a woman that is tied down, spreadeagle. The guy pulls out a plastic bottle of honey or some type of nectar and he puts some on her nipples, breasts, and runs a trail down her body and puts a liberal amount on my pussy lips, then squirts some insde her pussy. A few minutes later he pulls out a snake, so she has the snake crawling over her, sticking it's tongue out, lapping at the nectar, starting at her breasts and eventually getting inside her pussy.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:06 PM   #8
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

on insects: love the idea. especially with the camera to capture all the action.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:29 PM   #9
Blackfive

Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to Blackfive Send a message via Yahoo to Blackfive

Very erotic, I had the same idea or fate for my wife, to have her tied spreadeagled and naked, honey smeared over her pussy and her anus and watch her writhe and scream as she is bitten repeatedly by fire ants, but, the snake like pictures above really do it for me, oh to see them forcing their entry into her pussy and up her bum.

Email. nelson.40@hotmail.co.uk
Yahoo mblackfives@ymail.com
Yahoo Chat mblackfives
Blackfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 02:45 AM   #10
Wife2rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia4rp View Post
Ok, first, a comment on the snakes. Hot idea. I read a story once about a woman that is tied down, spreadeagle. The guy pulls out a plastic bottle of honey or some type of nectar and he puts some on her nipples, breasts, and runs a trail down her body and puts a liberal amount on my pussy lips, then squirts some insde her pussy. A few minutes later he pulls out a snake, so she has the snake crawling over her, sticking it's tongue out, lapping at the nectar, starting at her breasts and eventually getting inside her pussy.
That sounds very hot, can you post the link to that story please!!
Old 01-05-2015, 02:47 AM   #11
Wife2rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia4rp View Post
on insects: love the idea. especially with the camera to capture all the action.
The camera is what makes it for me, not only would the woman feel all the nasty insects slithering and crawling inside her but she would be forced to watch it all on a screen, imagine her terror and humiliation!
Old 01-05-2015, 02:51 AM   #12
Wife2rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfive View Post
Very erotic, I had the same idea or fate for my wife, to have her tied spreadeagled and naked, honey smeared over her pussy and her anus and watch her writhe and scream as she is bitten repeatedly by fire ants, but, the snake like pictures above really do it for me, oh to see them forcing their entry into her pussy and up her bum.
Oh excellent, I think we have a lot in common then, I want my wife to suffer the same fate, to see her tied naked and spread open, covered in some lube that attracts all those nasty insects inside her, I would want her pussy pulled wide open so maggots, slugs, worms, meal worms, ants and spiders could crawl inside her and even lay eggs inside her womb so she would have baby insects hacking inside her cunt for weeks other wards
Old 01-06-2015, 04:48 PM   #13
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

I've always loved the idea of the woman who was disgusted by me getting raped by me and videotaped. I would go at it slowly, first showing her naked body off to the camera, then pinching and slapping her tits and ass. After a while of just plain teasing her, I would then rape her and dump a load of cum inside her. Afterwards I'd either get her gangraped by some friends or use the dogs or the above snakes. After that, I would play the video of all the events every time I took her pussy for another ride, just so she could see what happened to her before, and she'll know what's going to happen again.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:29 PM   #14
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I looked to see if i saved the link to that story, but I didn't. Sorry.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:14 AM   #15
Wife2rape

http://www.tribe.net/template/pub,Po...m%20in%20pussy

http://www.tribe.net/template/pub,Po...maggot%20pussy

I have some pictures that are my favourite so far, first one is meal worms in side a pussy and second (might be fake) but is of maggots in a girls pussy!

They both look amazing and wish I knew where to find more pictures like these??
That exactly the type of insects I want my wife to be raped with, I would love to see her stripped naked, spread eagles and her hairy pussy exposed then with a speculum maggots and meal worms are dropped inside her cunt, then I'm think to use another speculum and push that up her bum and spread her anus open and drop slugs and leeches in side her bum hole!!! Mmmmm love that thought!!