Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 02:07 AM   #1
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question Playing a bratty teenager - what should I say?

So there's this guy. And there's this thing I want to try with him. lol. Here's a little story, just for some context:
---------------------

You're a friend of my dad's and have known me since I was a little kid. I've grown up to be quite the bratty teenager, so when dad has to go away on business he decides he needs you to babysit; to keep an eye on me.

One night you catch me trying to sneak out of the house; I'm dressed up in some slutty goth outfit and far too much makeup.
You ask where the hell I think I'm going. I'm off to see my boyfriend, a guy about my own age. We get into an argument; you saying that teenage boys are nothing but trouble, and I retort, "better than an old man like you". I try to walk out the door and you grab me by the wrist; I try to twist away. "Get off me, you old perve!"
You laugh incredulously. "Old perve, huh? Kid, I can satisfy a woman in ways that snot-nosed brat you're seeing has never even heard of."
"Yeah, right, dream on. You wouldn't know what to do with me. You couldn't even make me cum."
You slam the door closed and push me against it.
"You wanna bet on that, whore?"
"Fuck you; let me go!"
"Exactly. I'll fuck you, then I'll let you go. And you know what? By the time I'm through with you you'll be begging me to do it again."

You hike up my skirt and start rubbing my pussy, I'm struggling and cursing and calling you names even as my breathing becomes shallow and I shudder with a wave of adrenaline and the first powerful involuntary orgasm.
I spit at you and deny that you made me cum; you slap me and push me over the kitchen bench, shoving your hard cock into my undeniably dripping wet pussy; you fuck me and I struggle to hide how good it feels, biting my hand and grinding back against you until eventually I abandon all pretense, crying out in ecstasy, still breathing out half-hearted obscenities but fucking you back with wild, animalistic need.

------------------

Trouble is, in reality I'm actually very shy (believe it or not, lol) and have no idea how to do the bratty, defiant thing.
Any ideas on what I would say during such a roleplay?
Just a few choice phrases would help immensely.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:43 AM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Removed post.

Sorry we cant be putting up road maps to show old geezers where to find underage girls. This type of thing is taken very seriously here. Consider this an official warning.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 03-11-2011 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Any further assistance on this matter should be done via PM.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 03-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #4
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Cryptic

It wasn't so much your post that got my attention, it was an underage girl reference made by another member that was removed. We cannot have any kind of underage references on the board.

They will be pulled ASAP. Thais why I'm asking all your answer come via PM for the protection of the board.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Closed Thread