Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-30-2007, 05:22 AM   #121
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"No I WONT SHUTUP!" I scream as loud as I can hoping the neighbours will hear.

Its so undignified to have my pussy played with like this. OUch!

"Your fucking hurting me!!" You withdraw your attention and start undressing. Your shirt flies next to my face ,smelling like your aftershave. and then your boots and your pants zipper and the belt jangling.

I bang my head on the table, sobbing, unable to pry my hands form the ropes. I gnore the warm softness of your tongue teasing me a moment, before you jam your fingers inside me more and more stretching and hurting me again. "No no NO noooooooooo!!!!"

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:35 AM   #122
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

I withdraw my fingers from your pussy. Spreading her a last time wide to take a good snapshot of your cervix and your unprotected womb.
Now i stand behind you. My hard cock right in front of your warm pussy.
You can feel my dickhead on your pussy lips. Still spreading them a little bit but not entering you now.
I grab your ponny tails raising your neck. I slam my teeth in your neck. Biting you in extase. My hands move forward and grab your breasts.
Playing with your nipples and squezzing them.
"Time to fuck your filthy cunt" i groan. "And you know we have time today until anybody of your family will return"
I slam my teeth again into your flesh while i push my dick hard and deep inside you.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:17 AM   #123
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel how ready you are, your dick teasing my entrance as I squirm and wriggle bu tis no use. Your teeth sink into my neck hard and mauling me there as your hands go to my breasts and nipples. Squashing them into the wood didnt work with you biting my neck and pulling my pony tail back. and it makes my back arch, giving you much easier access to my cunt

I know this so I try to pull my head down but I'm stuck. I cant believe this is happening al over again! Its the last thought I have as you slam into my pussy for the first time in so many months. You groan in ecstasy into my ear as you bite into my neck. I cry out in protest and despair at you taking me. Thank god I'm on the pill this time around!
Old 05-30-2007, 06:32 AM   #124
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I push my dick deep inside you pressing my dickhead against your cervix.
I groan load as i move back and push forward deep again.
Your hot pussy feels so good around my dick.
I press myself hard and deep inside you my balls boune against your clit.
I love the smell of your skin. And the hard breath you took as i slamed myself into you.
I know how deep i can force my dick inside you in this position and i do it with each trust.
I release your breasts and slap your butt while i deeply fuck your cunt.
"Your such a good damn tight fucking cunt" i say. "this time ill knock your filthy cunt up" i groan loadly.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:39 AM   #125
gaggirl
* yawn *

You screw me deep and slow, your head rubbing against my cervix in a very deep grind, so I try to squirm my way up the table but of course my hips prevent this.

"ugh! noooo why are you torturing me!" I wail. I dont expect you to answer. My hands are almost turning blue from the strain of my fists pulling on the rope making them tighter.

when theres more lubrication you slide in and out effortlessly, but still filling me up completely with each thrust. The lust in your voice fills me with deep foreboding. will i ever be free of you? In the distance I hear you say something about knocking me up. It shocks me out of my crying. well thank goodness you wont get your way. I dont say a word but bury my face into the table.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:56 AM   #126
Colossos
Privileged Member

I push myself inside you. I should try to open your cervix with my dick and push him inside. My dick fills your wet pussy completly. My balls ready to shoot my load inside you. I move faster trying to open your cervix with my trusts.
I grab your ponnytail and rais your head. Better position for my dick to do his work. I press my hips strong against yours. my dickhead pressing against your cervix. This time not even one single drop will miss his target.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:00 AM   #127
gaggirl
* yawn *

I dont know what you are trying to do, except the obvious thing impale me but you seem to be trying to inflict as much pain as possible!!!"

now my screams get louder the harder you fuck me because your dick is hitting my cervix hard and it fucking kills. YOu grab my hair as you do this forcing cries from me as well.

"STOP IT HURTS!" I feel you swelling inside, stretching me as my cunt caresses you.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:16 AM   #128
Colossos
Privileged Member

I groan loadly. Im soon going to cum. My dicks screaming for those last hard fast deep trust.
And im going to give him what he needs. I grab your ponny tail and trust faster inside you. Still hitting your cervix with each trust.
If i cant get my dick inside ill place him directly in front of it.
My hits still opend it so i could shoot my load directly into her womb.
I bite your neck hard again and whisper into your ear,
"this time ill knock you up, dont imagine your on the pill.. you arent", i press my hard swollen dick inside your cunt as deep as i can placing it on your cervix and start to shoot my load inside your fertile womb.
It takes a second until i feel the wetness inside your pussy. So only my first trust of sperm is in your womb the rest needs to find thier way inside.
I groan loadly as i ejaculate.

Last edited by Colossos; 05-30-2007 at 07:22 AM.
Colossos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:38 AM   #129
gaggirl
* yawn *

Your fucking becomes faster and you start panting and pulling my hair. I know whats coming! I try to wriggle away as you keep hitting my cervix again and again each time I grunt cry or swear out of pain. I will it to be over!

WHat was that about not being on the pill? Like hell I'm not! I would know.. I take it every morning like clockwork. SO what the hell do you mean?

your groaning loudly as you come, pushing your cock up inside me making me wail yet again. Your warm liquid spurts into me and ubricates my cunt well. you push your cock in and out emptying yourself and soon I smell it as it seeps out around the base of your cock.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:56 AM   #130
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Ive replaced your pill my dear" i say as i empty my last drop inside of you.
I grab your breasts and squizze then.
"This time ill really knock you up, my seed is in your pussy and my first shoot was directly into your fertile womb" i say while i kiss your neck.
"But where not over now." i say as i tie your hands from the table behind your back.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:07 AM   #131
gaggirl
* yawn *

Im shocked at first so offer little resistance as you tie my hands behind my back. The semen seeps from me onto the floor and burns my cervix from your torment.

"wh- what d-do you mean?" I stammer quietly. You sound horrifyingly like you know what you are talking about.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:22 AM   #132
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Ive replaced them a few days ago with placebos",i say while i release your feet and take you to the living room throwing yourself onto the couch.
"This time youll carry our child in your womb" i speak" this wouldnt have happend ive you have accapted it last time."
I press your legs apart and lay myself between them.
"Time for a long and slow fuck, i want to feel the mother of my child as long as i could!"
Old 05-30-2007, 08:19 PM   #133
gaggirl
* yawn *

Placebos?!

I stumble jelly legged all the way to the couch where you throw me down. Immediately I try to kick you off me with my strong legs but you get between them easily and hold my still bound hands above my head. I hate the lecherous way you lay on me. So intimate and it makes me shudder.

Feeling your sperm still inside me so wet fills me with sick panic.

"Oh god. No! Stop fucking with me! Please!" trembling and crying in worry I look up at you but you dont look like your joking.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:24 AM   #134
Colossos
Privileged Member

I press myself on you forcing you to feel my body an you.
Im as close as possible to you and start to kiss your neck and bit it a bit.
My free hand grabs your breasts and start to play with them.
"They soon will give milk" i say as i squezze them.
I press my hips against yours rubbing my slowly hardening dick over your clit.
"My seed is going to impregnate you soon, its in your womb next to your little eggcell" i say i kiss you.
"Lets make love while my seed creates life inside of you"
I press my dick forward but hes still to soft to enter your cum dripping cunt.
Just a few minutes more of kissing and touching you and ill take you again
Old 05-31-2007, 05:15 PM   #135
gaggirl
* yawn *

Now I have taken in all you have said to me, how you replaced my pills and intend to forcibly impregnate me, feeling you kising licking and biting my neck makes me shudder all the more. shaking my head and crying dont do much to stop you. I feel your flaccid cock sliding against my wet slash, teasing me with what your going to do any moment. fill me with more sperm and make me pregnant.

"No no no I dont want to!"
Old 06-01-2007, 04:24 AM   #136
Colossos
Privileged Member

I move your legs over my shoulder.
"Time to make love again my beauty"
I press my hips forward and let my dick reach your filled cunt.
My hand moves down toward your pussy spreading her to let my dick enter her easy. I slowly start to fuck you again deep.
"Well have time now my my dear. And well fuck as long as possible."
"This time youll be my brood mare and ill use u as much as i want until youre pregnant by me"
"And ill fuck you as long as youve an orgasm too."
Old 06-01-2007, 07:19 AM   #137
gaggirl
* yawn *

"No I dont want to do this again!" I scream, trying to pull my legs away from over your shoulders, bucking ,my body to prevent your slowly stiffening penis from entering me

I cry and throw my head back away refusing to look at you, swueeze my eyes tightly shut, and plead uselessly.

"Please no! dont!" I sob as your fingers pull my lips apart and I feel you slide into my slippery swollen pussy. The smell of your cum mixed with own juices drift surrounding us.

It reminds me of whats inside and what your dick is now pushing deeper into me.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:50 AM   #138
Colossos
Privileged Member

I bite your neck while i push my dick deeper inside you. He regained his full hardness as i push him completly inside you.
I watch your breasts bounce under my trust, licken your nipples and squezz them.
"Your cunt feels wonderfull, just as made for me" i groan as i move my dick in and out. "It will be great to see your little pregnant bell in a few month"
"Be happy, your pregnant and will give soon birth to another child."!
Old 06-02-2007, 04:16 AM   #139
gaggirl
* yawn *

ALl I can do is feel sicker as you thicken and fill me completely so that my pussy clings to your dick milking it on each thrust. My own body betrays me!

"yyour sick!" I sob. "This is crazy! "I dont understand why your torturing me like this but I dont bother saying it out loud, your groans in my ear and your hungry mouth and lustful thrust with a now fully hard rod pumping into me using up your drying semen as lubricant, soon to fill me with more.

I feel you deep inside. I picture whats happening and it makes me squirm under you, trying to buck and move my hips away to deflect your aim.