Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-18-2006, 02:36 PM   #121
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We all have decided we were going to convert these females into sex slaves. We had discussed it among ourselves and our plan was to train them to obey. We would start here but then take them to our place where we would finish their training. We could sell the mom to a group of guys we new in Mexico who bought whores for their backroom establishments.

The two daughter would bring high dollar from arab shieks wanting women for their harems or to oriental guys wanting white breeding stock.

We just had to brerak them really good.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 02:38 PM   #122
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

I have just been in the shadows, not really playing much of a role, kinda nervous about how the others might re-act after stealing thier prize, and ultimattly dis amrimg me, but they have found me useful from time to time, evenn though i am not as long as them I am thick as fuck over 2 inches across, so I make an excellent gag, and when misbehavin they have used me to strech a sweet ass or two,Os I have had my kicks. But when thier leader gives me the offer I just cant refuse.
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 02:51 PM   #123
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Buster, I thought you had dozed off. If I knew you were in the shadows, I would have let the hymen to your writing. Sorry about that! I am glad you are there; virgin is wearing my old ass out.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:56 PM   #124
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

But here i was offered a new virgin, I smiled a smile that lacked warmth and cheer but was filled wit hthe sickest pleasures at the girl, she was about 16 dressed modestly and my favorate held down by her mom and sister, I tell the older sister whose virginity i had ripped away only a short while before "If you co-operate i'll go easy on you, maybe i wont even dump my load in her like i did in you, the older sister begins to sob, realizing by now that her womb must have been seeded. She holds her sister harder realizing that she could make the little beauties exprience maybe a little less difficult. I look down at my prize and see long brown chesnut hair, and a pale doll like face framing deep blue eyes filled with tears and terror, the thing I cant figure is why is she wearing a gown? So I ask, "Prom" she sobbs, "I'm nominated for the princess of my junior class" "baby you are a princess in the prescence of the black knights and there will be no prince to save you." "and it seems as though the queen and princess arranged this, in fact they did they want you to be ripped open they hired us in fact" I lied as she softly sobbed to herself her pure white prom dress shimmering in the moon light that streamed through the window.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:37 PM   #125
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

(nothing wrong with a little revisionist raping eh?) "I kno how to make this more fun, lets bring up daddy to see his princess become a woman" I laughed, and she sobbed, the boys brought daddy up and he watched as his daughter and wife held down the torso of his princess. still in her gown i grabbed her thin legs and forced them open ripping the lower part of her dressand sending her high heels flying and low and behold I found granny panties in silk but granny panties none the less, definatly a virgin and then I Ripped the whole dress open, and she screamed "about how she had spent over a thousand dollars on it" i told mommy and sis to calm her down, and they tried to soothe her, but she simply fought them off her small pert tits jiggling in her sheer whirte lacy bra, I ripped it off and out fell her perfect petite tits with milk colored flesh and nipples with just a faint pinkness. I reached up and kissed her, her lips were sweet as could be, "A first kiss froma true gentleman" I smiled as I moved down to her panties the father struggled yet the bulge was quite apparent in his slacks. I finally ripped -off the guardian of my prize and I saw the tiniest pussy I have ever seen, now I have seen plenty of pussy willing and unwilling, virgin and fucked, and this was possiibly half the size of the smallest i'd seen,(it'd been on the grounds of a temple in Thailandshe was about 16 and a tiny girl, celebrating the marriage of her cousin the daughter of the king of thailand, she had retired early to her families spacous high rise condo, in a swanky area of bangkok, I had a hell of a time getting in both the condo and her pussy but damn was it a good time afterward another hymen busted another womb seeded, on a balcony on the 111th floor It was a beautiful sight the girl moaning underme, and bangkok was nice too) but back to the girls tiny pussy, I gasped and said "daddy you got a record here this is too damn small how is this gonna fit and irevealed my erection to daddy and the youngest daughter of course mom and sis already knew he gasped she sobbed all the more. I put my bulbous head at her gates and tried holding her legs wide open to enter i oulc barley get the very tip of my bulbous head in.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:09 PM   #126
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

there he was my new buddy with the video camera watching as i entered where no man had gone before, with each thrust I slowly sunk deeper, to her squeels and cries, and when ever mommy or sis tried to calm her downwell she would just glare at them, deeper finally the whose head was in should be easier now, i panted. slowly drove in like a roughneck drilling an oil well. Damn she was tight and her pussy was litterally smaller than my penis so a lot of streching was going on in the world's tiniest pussy at least on ado able teen, i odnt do kids, she sobbed as her walls were forced 2 inches apart as i slowly made my way in seeking seeking the ultimate prize. and then I hit it, just the tip, the strange thing was I it seemd to be getting tighter after it so i withdrew to the very begining, again much effort was expeded but i want going to give up it had taken at least 10 minutes to find the hymen but I wanst going to give up now it seemd though as i readied my self as if the walls sucked back into place as i withdrew to her entrance, and then with all the strength in my body I drove home...and it was gonesmashed and she cried as i sunk slowly until I touched her cervix i could barley hold back she was so tight if an entrie prison ran a train on her she would still be tighter than some virgins, yet i held back as torrents of cum built in side me ready to break free I pulled gain to the entrance yet now it seemed as though as a pulled back that i was almost oging to pull her pussy inside out so I thrusted again, as hard as could be and agian and again each time she cried out but she was slick with her own virginal blood and lubricant she was getting turned on I pawed at her tits as I busked and felt her nipples standing like tin soldiers, the screams transformed into moans and I noticed that one of the guys had taken the daughter and was fucking her damn hard and another had handed me the camera right as i was about to bust the cherry and begin to rodger the mom again right infront of the dad, and i continued to film the tightest pussy in the world as i narrorated plunging hard fast and deep in the most amazing pussy known to man finally i felt it, her pussy mauscles began to clench DAmn It fucking hurt!!! yet brought me closer to my own orgasm, and she didit her muscles clenched hardand she cried out with pleasure and i saw the orgasm writ across her face and a cruel smile crossed my face, "No more Mister nice guy" i said and I held her legs closed and despite the pain began to ram the now even tighter orgasming cunt, hard and hard she cried in pain and pleasure and 40 minuters after i had first begun I dumped one of the biggest loads of my life, right next to her cervix it was like emptying a belt fed machine gun it was as if my balls werefireing full auto and all out it fle t like I had emptied a pint of the god damned stuff in her and as I pulled out and afterward the camera caught tons of cum seeping out yet even more traveled deep into her womb, as her body shudered she screamed "I was ovulating" i smiled It was job well done an exprience i would never forget, I ripped out the shred of her gown that had the tell tlae blood on it as a souvinier as if i needed one i had the tape and a memory and she had a baby boy on the way. dad was crying....
Old 06-18-2006, 04:31 PM   #127
virginfantasy

it was dark in the room, and i couldnt see who, but someone was on top of me, pounding the hell out of me again. i heard my sisters innocence being ripped away from her. i knew she was ovulating (she told me a day ago that she was crampy), and i knew hed done her good. i had a sick feeling i was pregnant, and i couldnt get that thought out of my head. but feeling him drive deeper into me made me snap back to what was happening in my room. i looked over and saw my father crying. i just shut my eyes and felt the guy on top of me grab at my chest and fondling me like they were balloons, stretching them, sucking them, biting them. he forcefully wrapped my legs around his hips and drove into me so hard i was lifted off the ground. i cried out in horrible pain, but he kept thrusting deeper as my waist came up off the floor. about a minute later i heard his breathing get heavier and i felt him dump his cum into me hard and fast. when he was done he just stared at me, smiling cruelly. "whatre you going to do to me?" i said. he slapped me hard. "who said you could talk?!" i knew that they werent just going to walk out of ym house after they were done with us all......
Old 06-19-2006, 01:24 PM   #128
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We were getting them good. All of them were going to have to behave like the sluts they would soon be. Mom was going to especially have to be treated hard. We would train her to just lay with her legs open and apart and accept who and however many came.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:29 PM   #129
virginfantasy

"you have to be trained. youre too feisty." he told me as he stroked my hair and traced his fingers on my sides. i looked up at him. "trained?" it was hard to hear him talk, since all i heard was my mother and sister being fucked senseless. he pulled my legs apart and held them open for my father to see."how does it feel to know youre daughters a slut, pops?" and he just laughed . my father just looked away and suddenly i felt 3 fingers thrust into me. i groaned from pain as he got between my legs, keeping them far apart. "stay quiet. i dont want to hear a peep from you".........
Old 06-19-2006, 08:48 PM   #130
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I had the little slut spread open; my three fingers working inside her. I pulled out enough to slip yet another finger along side the three. I pushed in and all four slowly sank up to my thumb. I worked my hand in and out as she bit her lip trying not to scream. I whispered in her ear "Have you ever been fisted?"

I looked over to see my buddies pinning dear mom to the floor. I wonder what they are getting ready to do?
Old 06-19-2006, 10:39 PM   #131
virginfantasy

i bit my lip hard to keep from crying. he asked if ive ever been fisted. " no......" i shook my head as the tears started streaming down my face. he shoved his hand in deeper, making me shriek. it was too much for me to bear. he slapped me hard. "i said shut the fuck up!!" he screamed at me. i reached up and touched my face and started screaming as he shoved his fingers in me all the way.......
Old 06-20-2006, 08:46 AM   #132
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The little honey was really screaming as I worked my fingers deep into her. I hadn't decided yet whether I was going to put my whole hand in her. On one hand (no pun intended) it would really be exciting; on the other it would really stretch her, maybe to much to enjoy later.
I glanced where the mother was screaming. My buddies had her in a double penetration position and were getting ready to put the second meat in her ass.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:39 PM   #133
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

well loks like the boys have the situation under control and i have the little sis's virgin holes all to myself, i line my self up and stab into her tight mouth and threten her if she bites well I'm gonna fuck her up the ass....she eigns to suck and As I thrust home gag, but i dont give a damn let the bitch gag it only gets me harder
Old 06-20-2006, 03:42 PM   #134
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Mom was being tossed around like a rag doll. I heard on of my buddies say "Well babies came out her hole; so fists should go in. Let's stretch her out."
Old 06-21-2006, 01:22 PM   #135
virginfantasy

i had my head abck and was shrieking, it hurt so much.but he slowed down a bit. "maybe he's going to go easy on me?" i thought. he shoved the fingers he already had in me deeper, making me arch my back and cry out again. "dont scream, you know you like it" he said, covering my mouth with is other hand. i heard my mom scream out and i heard a loud slap. my sister was quiet all of a sudden, and i wondered what was going on. when i looked over, i saw a cock in her mouth..........
Old 06-21-2006, 01:36 PM   #136
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

My buddies were having a field day with mom and younger daughter. The daughter was giving a blow job with a deep throat while dear mom was getting stretched. They were going to see what she had.

My little play mate was taking my fingers reall good. I was going to get her nice and lose to see what she could really do.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:31 PM   #137
virginfantasy

he put his fingers in farther, making me try to push him off of me. "whatre you doing? please! it hurts! stop!" he grabbed my hands and held them under him. "youre going to like it, little lady" he said and thrust his hand in deeper, making me bite my lip and start crying. "move your hips-get into it doll." i tsarted pushing harder onto his hand, but it hurt so much i stopped moving.........
Old 06-21-2006, 07:31 PM   #138
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"I told you to move" I shouted.

I heard the mom scream again. My buddies was getting ready to do her two ways at once. I knew before the night was over they were going to have two dicks in her pussy at the same time. They always broke the women that way.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:50 PM   #139
virginfantasy

i tried thrusting again, but all i felt was intense pain, so i stopped again, making him pull my head back by grabbing my hair. i instantly started buking wildly against his hand again, making him smile and grab my chest with his other hand. i tried blocking out my mom screaming and crying in pain, but it didnt work until he shoved his hand so deep he was pressing my clit with his thumb, making me scream so loud he stopped moving his fingers........
Old 06-21-2006, 10:14 PM   #140
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I think she is almost ready to pass out. My hand is deep in her as I squeez and yank her breasts. The mom is being moved on the floor so two of my buddies can stick their cocks in her pussy at the same time. That should be a wild ride. Her husband is forced to sit and watch helplessly, as his family is savagely molested and raped.

Last edited by Throatdagger; 06-22-2006 at 09:38 AM.