Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-18-2006, 08:21 AM   #101
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The water poured over our bodies making them glisten. She looked especially hot and desirable with the water making little waterfalls off her breasts. We had just finished sex, but I was horny again. I pressed my body against her forcing her harder against the wall. The shower had us both completly wet and slippery. I slide my erect cock into her once again. I lifted her chin as I kissed her moist lips.

I quickly seen why having sex in the shower is so enjoyable.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:56 AM   #102
virginfantasy

i put my hands on the wall behind me as he pressed his lips against mine. he was thrusting hard, but the sound of the running water covered my moans of pain. i began to slip a little, making him go into me farther. he held my shoulders and pinned me against the wall. "this will all be over soon", i thought, and i shut my eyes. he thrust even harder, making me open them again with a shirek. "keep your eyes open", he said in my ear as he bit my neck, making me scream.........
Old 06-18-2006, 11:50 AM   #103
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was thrusting hard into her. I had to be careful not to lose my balance. I felt my cock throbbing as I began to pump my hos spunk into her once more. I knew she wanted this to be over so I whispered in her ear "You can lather us up now." I kissed her neck trying to relieve her tension.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:04 PM   #104
virginfantasy

i quickly reached down to my side and brought up a bottle of shower gel, keeping my body facing him the whole time. i took the cap off and squirted it on the sponge. my body was aching from how badly its been used the past few hours, and im glad i at least get a little break from it all. "wash yourself" he said between kisses on my neck. i started scrubbing my skin as hard as i could, trying to get clean, but stopped when my hand reached my pussy. i looked up at him and he smiled and took a step closer."clean that area too, hon" he said, watching me as i slowly put the sponge on my skin and started rubbing my area clean......
Old 06-18-2006, 12:10 PM   #105
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

It was relly great watching her scrub her pussy. I knew that had to be both embarasing and stimulating at the same time. I placed my hand on top of hers as she spread the gel deep into her folds. I wondered if she was going to get turned on by the slippery solution.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:17 PM   #106
virginfantasy

he put his hand on mine and started moving it deeper, rubbing a little harder than i was. i got a strange tingly feeling when he started doing it, and my face started to turn red. he just looked down at me and laughed. "are you enjoying this?" i shook my head. "no, i can do this...get off me......." but he just put his hand around my throat again. "no, i think it'd be smart if you let me handle this......" th efeeling went away faster than it came, i was too embarassed. "please, get off me....."i tried pushing him away, making him almost fall. when he was trying to regain his balance i ran out of the shower and out into the hall......
Old 06-18-2006, 12:20 PM   #107
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

She should have just stayed in the shower where at least it was one on one. When she ran out the bathroom door she ran right into my buddies with her mom and younger sister. My one friend said 'I see that you are all clean and ready for the next go round."
Old 06-18-2006, 12:24 PM   #108
virginfantasy

my eyes got wide and i fell to the ground when i ran into him. i tried to get up but i felt a wet foot on my back, holding me to the floor. he got out of the shower. "shes a feisty one! you really shouldnt have done that......" i looked up at him and back down, putting my arms over my head....
Old 06-18-2006, 12:33 PM   #109
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I had an idea. She looked so nice all shiny from the wetness that all three of our babes should go in. We grabed the other daughter and guickly ripped her clothes off. The mother lay begging on the floor. We then dragged all three of them into the shower and turned the water on.

"You had better get each of you nice and lathered if you don't want to see blood going down the drain. Get those pussys nice and sudsy." I yelled.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:39 PM   #110
virginfantasy

when we were shoved in the shower, my mother looked at me and my sister. "just pretend im giving you a bath, like when you were little. its just us in here, ok?" but she cried as she lathered my sister up, then me. "i said wash every part of them!" we heard him yell at us from the side of the tub. my mother hesitated a moment, then started washing my sisters pussy with the sponge. "good, now the lovely little bitch is next" i turned to look at him, and he was smiling as my mother started washing my arms, then my stomach, then finally reached my area........
Old 06-18-2006, 12:47 PM   #111
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We were going to make them turn themselves on before we yanked them from the shower and soiled the freshly cleaned bodies again. We were really going to have a full orgy before the night was over.

Hey Virgin, Did you see my post about helping with stories?
Old 06-18-2006, 12:50 PM   #112
virginfantasy

i knew what they were trying to do. i grabbed the sponge and started rubbing myself slowly, trying to get that feeling again. i thought maybe it wouldnt hurt as much that way. when i was on the brink i gave the sponge back to my mom and we looked at the men in the bathroom. "please, dont hurt us!" my sister said through tears.

(yes i replied to it :P)
Old 06-18-2006, 12:56 PM   #113
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Don't think of it as pain, think of it as a new experience." I said laughing. They were all nice and lathered by now. It was time to get the show going. We yanked the three out of the shower and hearded them to the bedroom. "We might as well get this over right away." I said as I shoved the younger girl on the bed. Mom and sis hold her tight.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:00 PM   #114
virginfantasy

i was holding my mom, who was hysterical with tears. "what are they doing to me??" my sister screamed at me. they had her arms pinned to the bed and slapped her when she tried to get away. "STOP! dont do this to her! youre fucking sick!"
Old 06-18-2006, 01:09 PM   #115
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"You heard what I said. Hold her down. The more she fights the more she will get hurt." I say as I shove the mom and daughter to the bed. I turned to the one guy who joined us late and said "This is your special area. Have fun."
Old 06-18-2006, 01:15 PM   #116
virginfantasy

he grabs my hair and puts the gun to my face. "get on the fucking bed" he says in my ear. i lie next to my sister, holding her tight. "please! youve done enough!" my mother cries to him, but he just pushes her on the bed too. "im going to like this" he says to himself....
Old 06-18-2006, 02:00 PM   #117
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

My friend loves taking a girl's virginity. The mother and daughter are on the bed with the young girl. My friend moves between her outstretched legs; and positions himself. He shoves in as the girly wiggles and cries. He reaches her hymen and then pulls slightly back. I can tell that the girl thought he was pulling out. Just as she relaxes he thrusts forward sending a bolt of pain through her body. He is now pumping hard strokes into the hysterical girl.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:05 PM   #118
virginfantasy

i just lay there and cover my eyes as my sister screams next to me. the beds shaking, hes thrusting so hard. "i know how it feels", i think to myself. all of a sudden i feel a body on top of me and i look up in surprise. its the same man that was in the shower with me. "lets see how excited you got in the shower", he says, and i try pushing him off me, but he slaps me hard and holds me down. "ive been going easy on you for a while now. i think its time to get rough."........
Old 06-18-2006, 02:10 PM   #119
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I'm on top of the older daughter. I am going to really rough her up. The mom is screaming on the other side of the bed. One of my buddies jump on the mom and pins her to her back. All three are now pined on the bed flat of their backs with cocks working inside of them. I have decide I am really going to be rought with mine.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:20 PM   #120
virginfantasy

i scream loud when he pushes his way into me. hes between my legs, and theres no way i can close them. hes going so deep i think he's going to rip me apart. he puts the rope around my neck again, and every time i shout or cry, he pulls it tight for a second. "im going to train you, you dirty slut" he says to me, then slaps me hard across the face, but i keep quiet. i dont want to get choked again. "good girl......." he says, then he goes down and bites my nipple so hard it starts to bleed a little bit. i scream.........