Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #1
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Attention to all, newbies, lurkers and old hands and stalwarts alike!

Hi there, Lemarchand here.

There seems to be a lot of conjecture on the board at the moment regarding how people post to get their post count up. Most commonly discussed at the moment is the content of peoples response, even going so far as to suggest a thank you could even be regarded as spamming if dome too many times by individual posters.

I have an idea for everyone to discuss.

How about posting a review of the movie you have downloaded as a reply to the actual post of the movie, it can be short or long, as detailed or as vague as you choose and you can say what you liked about it or what didn't do anything for you. maybe comment about where you saw this movie first, or an anecdote about the movie if you recall it fondly.

This idea will do several things. Firstly it will enable those with a low post count to improve that count without annoying anyone who disapproves of simply saying "thanks".
Secondly it will go a long way to improving your reputation because people respond well to posts with good content.
Thirdly, and maybe most importantly, it will go a long way to making those members who take the time and energy of uploading feel good and appreciated about what they choose to do.

For those who think it will take too much time i will give an example....

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=108

You will see that the response is brief, and doesn't require a huge amount of imagination to type out...and i bet el_boku will be pleased to see a response like that.

So...to all of you, please discuss what you think. It will be good to get viewpoints from members who are new to the board, the lurkers who don't feel they have a lot to say and the experienced posters of us. tell me what you think to the idea.

Thanks for your time, regards,

Lemarchand
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #2
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post
Hi there, Lemarchand here.
How about posting a review of the movie you have downloaded as a reply to the actual post of the movie, it can be short or long, as detailed or as vague as you choose and you can say what you liked about it or what didn't do anything for you. maybe comment about where you saw this movie first, or an anecdote about the movie if you recall it fondly.
Nice idea, but not possible IMHO.
Mainly because (just from my personal experience):

1) I sometimes say thanks even to those, whose movies I do not download - or there are some nice screenshots, or I just want to say thanks for their time spend with that.
2) I usually don't download and watch a movie immediately - just store the link, then download it through the night and then watch it. This process might take even weeks - I'll be not able to find the original link.
3) I answer only if I am in a mood to do that - and that is not always

Old 08-13-2008, 12:27 PM   #3
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i think it's a good idea . thanks are nice , but they are alot of ways to get your post count up without appearing to "spam" . this is a good one

thanks Lemarchand
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Nice idea, but not possible IMHO.
Mainly because (just from my personal experience):

1) I sometimes say thanks even to those, whose movies I do not download - or there are some nice screenshots, or I just want to say thanks for their time spend with that.
2) I usually don't download and watch a movie immediately - just store the link, then download it through the night and then watch it. This process might take even weeks - I'll be not able to find the original link.
3) I answer only if I am in a mood to do that - and that is not always

I understand your point Fibonacci...however you're not someone who struggles to post. lol
Old 08-13-2008, 01:00 PM   #5
Redzen

Redzen has initial reputation

yes ,i think it's necessary to make a complete review of the video including a thoroughly thesis about the motivation that lead the actors to behave and react the way they do while acting , the personal impressions about the direction of the movie and the future professional perspective of the different persons involved in it.
of course it would be better if you'd make a 5 years literature course in a good university like Cornell for getting you prepared. Unfortunately we live in a world where people shows their disrespect to others by saying thanks when they receive something good, perverts...

Last edited by Redzen; 08-13-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Redzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:44 PM   #6
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redzen View Post
yes ,i think it's necessary to make a complete review of the video including a thoroughly thesis about the motivation that lead the actors to behave and react the way they do while acting , the personal impressions about the direction of the movie and the future professional perspective of the different persons involved in it.
of course it would be better if you'd make a 5 years literature course in a good university like Cornell for getting you prepared. Unfortunately we live in a world where people shows their disrespect to others by saying thanks when they receive something good, perverts...
Redzen,Was that supposed to be funny/sarcastic?if so,its not.

Lemarchand,i understand your points.I don't know if it will work but its not a bad idea.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:48 PM   #7
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
Perhaps you are right Redzen...whats the point in trying to make a positive contribution to the boards when others find it so easy to be sarcastic and negative. Is it any wonder the members who take time to upload and post feel like they aren't appreciated.

All I can hope is that those sarcastic morons are in the minority.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:17 PM   #8
Redzen

i don't know why you say that, i find my answer very funny you don't have sense of humour... In short , i find your proposal completely out of reality and innecessary. I only can speak for myself but , when i post a vid , just one "thanks" from one person is more than enough , althought there are thousand people who download it and say nothing
Old 08-13-2008, 02:43 PM   #9
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
i don't know why you say that, i find my answer very funny you don't have sense of humour... In short , i find your proposal completely out of reality and innecessary. I only can speak for myself but , when i post a vid , just one "thanks" from one person is more than enough , althought there are thousand people who download it and say nothing
Firstly Redzen...in all of my posts on this board have you once seen ME make a complaint about the method of which people display their thanks to the other members for their uploads?
Have you seen my video thread...have you noticed me respond to ALL who have made a comment about file posts and my thread?

I am incredibly appreciative to all who respond with the simplest of messages...I have never once complained.

However there are those who have recorded their displeasure here at the amount of posts that simply say "Thanks" in order to increase a post count.
All I have suggested is a method for all of those who claim they have nothing much to say and feel they can't get their post count up, an opportunity to satisfy those who don't regard a simple "thanks" to be enough.

I invited all to discuss this idea in what I hoped would be a reasonably positive and helpful manner, and whilst I completely respect your opinion that you feel my suggestion to be pointless, or as you describe "completely out of reality and unnecessary", I do feel the method in which you make that point to be laced with sarcasm and negativity.

Clearly I was not the only one to think so too.

So secondly Redzen, as I chose to try and make a positive suggestion to try and satisfy those on this board who feel the content of certain posts is not worthy, and you felt in your own humoured way...to treat my suggestion with derision and "shoot it down in flames". How about you try to make a positive suggestion to the benefit of this board?

Regards,

Lemarchand
Old 08-13-2008, 02:53 PM   #10
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I think Lemarchand is a bit right in his first post.
Responding to threads saying thanks is a good thing of course but spaming isn't!
Not long time ago I was trying to encourage 0 posters, lurkers and leechers to be more active in the threads and all I accomplished was some replies from about 10 new people!
Now all of a sudden a bunch of long time members with 0 posts and former leechers remembered that they are polite and say thanks! Coincidence? I don't think so! I can't blame them though! They want to get access to the movies by increasing their post count. That is something we should all expect!

Now about the review idea. It's a good idea of course, BUT ...
1. Many of the members out there can't speak or write in english that good, including me as you can see!
2. This cannot be a common board policy. We cannot force people to write reviews if they don't want to.
3. Writing reviews takes time. Most of us don't have that luxury!

I could go on pointing the pros and cons but there is no point. If any member wants to write a review about a movie it would be great and appreciated! But this is something the members should decide only by themselves.

As for Redzen's comment. I agree it was a bit sarcastic but he didn't insult anyone! And in my humble opinion there wasn't any reason to be called moron for his comment.

But still, having a review thread in the movie section would be great!

Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #11
Ivor

Ivor has initial reputation

I think Lemarchand is at least trying to come up with constructive ideas for people (like me) who don't or haven't posted much.

It's difficult for me to comment on whether this post count is a good or bad idea because I understand it's subjective. I'm a quiet person in real life and I'm a quiet person on forums - I like to think that where I have something relevant to say, or if I have a particular point to make about a video, then I'll post. I don't mean to be rude by not thanking people for every video I view. But I do understand that some people will value a thanks more than others.

From my point of view, it will be a shame if every video now is followed by 16 people all saying thanks purely to get their post count up, as it risks devaluing the sense of gratitude the uploader will feel.

But I'm not going to question it any further than that, because I appreciate there are many more active people on this board than me! I won't be changing my approach though, as that would feel wrong. Just means it'll be some time before I get to enjoy some of the quality stuff people like Sani post again.

So I guess reviews would actually be very helpful :-) Write them slowly ;-)
Ivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:43 PM   #12
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey Redzen,your not funny.Try to give your opinion in a constructive way and not a sarcastic one.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:49 PM   #13
Frenchy

Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi Everybody,

First sorry for my bad English which is not my mother tongue, I registered on this board on November 2006 and I never participated actively but few days ago I decided to start posting even I'm already posting other kind of videos on various boards. I would say I was a bit surprised by the lack of reaction of the let say "well established posters" (no name just look to the stars) normally on the forums where I'm posting when a newbie is coming we have (or we try) to encourage him or at least to welcome him, here nothing similar and I would say without any aggressivity to all the "well established posters" if you do need more consideration for your work, you have maybe to look and make comments to other works which are outside your community
Frenchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #14
Redzen

sarcasm can be as contructive as any other class of expression , obviously it can be some kind of offensive for the people it is directed , not my intention, but by overacting the expressions the meaning can be more clear , it's just like a parable . And definitively , i was funny
well , enough of off topic .
Old 08-13-2008, 03:58 PM   #15
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Hi Everybody,

First sorry for my bad English which is not my mother tongue, I registered on this board on November 2006 and I never participated actively but few days ago I decided to start posting even I'm already posting other kind of videos on various boards. I would say I was a bit surprised by the lack of reaction of the let say "well established posters" (no name just look to the stars) normally on the forums where I'm posting when a newbie is coming we have (or we try) to encourage him or at least to welcome him, here nothing similar and I would say without any aggressivity to all the "well established posters" if you do need more consideration for your work, you have maybe to look and make comments to other works which are outside your community
Actually Frenchy, you make a very valid point in my opinion...and I count myself very guilty of the scenario you are outlining.
For my own part, I find myself not perusing many of the other threads whilst I am doing so much uploading, and in turn really not downloading anything. The result being I am not really putting myself in a position to give my appreciation to the newer posters.
That's something I shall really look to improve upon, thanks for pointing it out!

Regards,

Lemarchand
Old 08-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #16
funtoomuch

funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default reply

You know, Lemarchand has been fantastic as an active defender of the non-uploading members of this forum (as well as a fantastic uploader), and I believe his idea is much better than the ways of old that asked for uploads to be allowed to download. I also believe that it's better than having the post minimum requirement in the 100s. There have been a few uploaders, active and currently inactive, who have tried their hardest to make this board a strict one that shuns members who don't contribute with videos, and I'm VERY happy that we have a well spoken member such as Lemarchand to defend against it.

for you, Lemarchand
funtoomuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #17
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Hi Everybody,

Well, as a "well established poster" (as you call us) I'd like to know what exactly do you mean by that.

I personally thank every single poster in my thread and almost all other movie posters in their threads newbies and "well established". And as I see most of the "well established posters" do the same. And if by accident I miss anyone I'm pretty sure you will find my reply in the first 2 or 3 pages of their thread.

Since you are a long time member here you should already noticed that there was an explosion of posts from new repliers in the threads! And most of them were "ty", "tks", "thanks", "ooohhh"

I'm replying to this cause you didn't mention any names and point us to the stars. Well since I have the more stars in the movie section I felt that your post was addressing to me as well.

Regards
Sani
Old 08-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #18
Redzen

in my opinion , internet means sharing , many of us not only visit this forum but many others as well , and in some of them we post more than in others,nevertheles it's a good thing to remember us that when we take something for free from a person who has taken his time to upload a file , we must at least give him the thanks, and i will take it into account from now on , but trying to restrict the sharing in a forum i think it goes against the internet we all want
Old 08-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #19
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtoomuch View Post
You know, Lemarchand has been fantastic as an active defender of the non-uploading members of this forum (as well as a fantastic uploader), and I believe his idea is much better than the ways of old that asked for uploads to be allowed to download. I also believe that it's better than having the post minimum requirement in the 100s. There have been a few uploaders, active and currently inactive, who have tried their hardest to make this board a strict one that shuns members who don't contribute with videos, and I'm VERY happy that we have a well spoken member such as Lemarchand to defend against it.

for you, Lemarchand
I second that!

Lemarchand is a great asset of this board!

Old 08-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #20
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Quote:
in my opinion , internet means sharing , many of us not only visit this forum but many others as well , and in some of them we post more than in others,nevertheles it's a good thing to remember us that when we take something for free from a person who has taken his time to upload a file , we must at least give him the thanks, and i will take it into account from now on , but trying to restrict the sharing in a forum i think it goes against the internet we all want
100% TRUE.

In an ideal world with the ideal internet with ideal users.

If you find me a secure way to post links without the danger of deletion I won't say anything about restrictions again!

The first time I created my thread I lost 140GB of uploaded video files.
The second time I lost 80GB.
The third 120 GB
and not long ago 300GB

to sum it up .... more than 600GB of movie files. And I'm still trying to find ways to share my stuff with all of you, for the fifth time!

So is there any other way to keep our files safe? If not, then sadly some restrictions should be made!