Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #41
mike3654

mike3654 has initial reputation

if that what it takes, count me in
mike3654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #42
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro View Post
look, stop all the moaning and everyone grow up.The answer is simple,you must register,pay 10 euros a year,or whatever current members consider fair and report a problem should you discover one.Then the uploaders of new original videos can be compensated should their videos be deleted,for their time,that is if the video is 400 mb or more.So the moaning stops,people who dont know,or haven't time to upload videos have a simple cure.Also the site would and should invest the the fee into improving speeds,and investigating any files deletion,eg rats etc.The posts system should count only for movies uploaded ,and 100mb in size.If you reach 150 of these in one year,you get free membership the following year.3 sample movies should be left free to view to lurchers ,of less than 50mb,so as if deleted its not a massive job to upload these again.Now do this,i will GLADLY PAY,and thank you.SORRY if i offended anyone but due to HIDDEN CONTENT,BIG POST COUNTS,THE SITE IS STARTIN TO DEPRESS ME,ACTION PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.I AM A GRATEFUL LURCHER
Sorry, nitro, again this is one of the subject that was discussed in the - The New Era thread.

According to Sanitarium, Admin, who runs the site, does not want it to be a pay site. See this post.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #43
Litemeup

Litemeup has initial reputation

I would like to say thanks to all the posters on this and other similar threads and sites. The posters in my eyes deserve a big thanks from time to time, but I do not think they truly need or expect it, do they? It seems some ass or asses out there seem to think it is there duty to or calling to report files because they apparently have nothing better to do. Why not simply require an actual membership to this site, where as the individual that wants to join has to sign up with a required email address that is required to activate membership or to re establish an existing membership. The only way to access this site would require a log in. What do you guys think? Is this even doable. Sorry for the ramble etc.....
Litemeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:35 PM   #44
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey lemarchand, it's funny you should mention this idea. There was a moderate crash of RB about a year or so ago and before the crash an old member and myself created such a thread. Although, it was not intended to increase post count but rather something extra to give the movie viewers a brief description of movies. After the crash I didn't restart the thread because there just wasn't many members contributing to it.

However, it's a good idea and it should be kept in it's own specific thread so nobody's thread gets too filled up with extra responses.

My suggestion:

Keep all descriptions in one thread
give credit to the movie uploader
provide the location of the download link or the actual download link

If you want to do this just let a mod know and I'm sure we can sticky the thread.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:24 AM   #45
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman View Post
hey lemarchand, it's funny you should mention this idea. There was a moderate crash of RB about a year or so ago and before the crash an old member and myself created such a thread. Although, it was not intended to increase post count but rather something extra to give the movie viewers a brief description of movies. After the crash I didn't restart the thread because there just wasn't many members contributing to it.

However, it's a good idea and it should be kept in it's own specific thread so nobody's thread gets too filled up with extra responses.

My suggestion:

Keep all descriptions in one thread
give credit to the movie uploader
provide the location of the download link or the actual download link

If you want to do this just let a mod know and I'm sure we can sticky the thread.

Perhaps, one of our biggest problems is, that we never completely read and digest a post, especially when there are umpteen responses.

Am I correct in assuming that what both you and Lemarchand are proposing is creating a single thread say for example called the "New Movies Thread".

We still maintain our own threads, but whenever we post a new movie or pic, we create a post in the "New Movies Thread".

The post in the "New Movies Thread". is either a quote or a simple description with a link to the original post containing the movie/pic in our own threads.

Is that your proposal or am I reading this wrong.

-- Have to go to work now, but will monitor this thread.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote