Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-08-2014, 01:07 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Argy Bargy at the World Cup?

Thirty-two years have passed, and they're still not fucking over getting a pasting from the British army. More sickening though is that those Argy bastards choose one of the greatest sporting events to stage their latest pathetic protest about their unfounded claim to the Falkland Islands.

Well, if that is how it is, I hope England draw you in the knockout stage and break your fucking legs you cunts!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:15 AM   #2
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This ends the statement from FIFAs offical "fair play" spokesman

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:24 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*smirks*

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-14-2014, 04:30 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Ok, so far, the Dutch have given Spain a proper kicking, as have the police to the residents of São Paolo. The stadium in Manaus where England play their first game tonight wasn't even finished yesterday. Still, can't say too much about that, given the amount of time it took for a bunch of Ockers to build Wembley, whilst England were forced to play home matches surrounded by a bunch of sheep shaggers!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-14-2014, 04:33 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Of course, the really crucial question is, will Emmy be getting a cross of St George and the words "cum on England" painted on her face?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-14-2014, 06:01 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

England lose to the Wops, despite having the better attack. Defence was a bit shit, and Wayne Rooney needs to fuck off back to where he came from, Scouse cunt. Still, Costa Rica lead the group on goal difference!

Argy bastards up next!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-15-2014, 12:47 PM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Come on, Honduras!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-15-2014, 06:06 PM   #8
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Come on Hamilton Academicals
Old 06-15-2014, 11:28 PM   #9
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can see I should have come here. I've been forced to join the World Cup pool at work and the depths of my ignorance on the subject of football has yet to be plumbed. I had to ask an Irishman to assist.

I seem to be doing pretty well, although the English let me down badly.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:50 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Yep! Can't trust them foreigners!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-20-2014, 04:59 PM   #11
orgasmstogo

orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default argybargy

It's all a blurry haze
orgasmstogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:36 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

At least you got the name of the sport correct, unlike the majority of your ignorant Septic compatriots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I can see I should have come here. I've been forced to join the World Cup pool at work and the depths of my ignorance on the subject of football has yet to be plumbed. I had to ask an Irishman to assist.

I seem to be doing pretty well, although the English let me down badly.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-22-2014, 03:47 AM   #13
orgasmstogo

orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default argybargy

obviously Lionel Messi is a goalscoring c*nt ,I knew that man was trouble and that's why I 've had it in for him from the get ever
since e.s.p.n and football Italia were on freeview......alot of other foreigners have had the sense to remain in there own countries and not soil our land with there championship attitude!!
orgasmstogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:29 AM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

So, the Septics progress to the knockout stages, but Barako Barner still can't get the name of the sport right. Fucking stupid cunt! And you wankers elected him? Twice?

Luis Saurez has teamed up with Ann Summers to produce a new sex toy. It's called the Rabid Rabbit.

Who will win?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-27-2014, 07:52 AM   #15
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, the Irishman seems to know what he's talking about. I'm in first place so far in the office football pool!! I've been let down by the Spaniards but have managed the rest.

I've decided to tell the guys in the office that I made my picks based on uniform colors, just to make them all insane. Heh heh heh.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:26 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Luis Saurez defence: I came home and the television repair man was already naked on the floor. That's when all my clothes just happened to fall off, then I stumbled and impaled my anus on his erect penis.

Interpretation: I'm a liar as well as a cheat.

Get a fucking grip you bucked toothed wanker, the whole fucking world saw what you did on live television!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-29-2014, 02:10 AM   #17
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Luis Saurez defence: I came home and the television repair man was already naked on the floor. That's when all my clothes just happened to fall off, then I stumbled and impaled my anus on his erect penis.

Interpretation: I'm a liar as well as a cheat.

Get a fucking grip you bucked toothed wanker, the whole fucking world saw what you did on live television!
Indeed.

As an aside....WTH??!!! A little cheating among friends is one thing but biting??!!! And for the third time??? What are you.... four years old?? And did you forget that there were approximately 3,937 cameras trained on you?

The incident did bring a few chuckles on the net, however. Everyone (including me) dusted off their Photoshop and had fun with it. Not to mention the Swede who won a pile betting that Suarez would chomp before the Cup was over.

And another thing.... anyone who actually believes that "he hit my teeth with his shoulder" line should call me. I've got a bridge to sell you.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:39 AM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Every World Cup, and indeed European Championship, turns out a villain for the English. Sometimes it's one of our own, Wayne Rooney, David Beckham. Sometimes it's Johnny Foreigner, Diego Maradonna, the ref that disallowed Frank Lampards goal against Germany, Christiano Ronaldo. Even when we hosted and won, there was villainy afoot. There nearly wasn't a trophy to compete for.

Saurez is not a popular man in England anyway. Scoring twice against us won't help. What he did against Italy though, could only be surpassed if he'd bitten an English player! He will probably go down as the second most reviled World Cup villain, after the Hand of God, curly haired fat fucking crackhead Maradonna.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #19
Sierra
Privileged Member

I will never understand why Maradonna has these rabid fans who will hear nothing against him. He's not goodlooking like Beckham, nor charming like Pele, nor even a role model, having cheated on his wife and was too stupid to keep from getting caught. He was an exceptional footballer but there are lots of good footballers who don't get his following. Even when he was a fat, spotty old druggie the faithful remained. Very odd.

Something tells me Suarez will not be that lucky.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:05 AM   #20
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

After all the lies, the Rabid Rabbit has finally apologised, via Twitter. Vowing never to do it again! Tosser!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!