Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Acquaintance rape

Ok, so oddly enough Chi's post about most of us being fakes made me think about something. Chi and a lot of other people's posts on here run to a certain theme, stranger rape. While I see the appeal, it's not really the main focus of my personal fantasies and I think it ignores a whole different avenue for rape fantasies. Being raped by someone you trusted. A coworker, a friend, your best friend's boyfriend, an acquaintance. People you'd put yourself in a situation with that you would never put yourself in with a stranger. There's the betrayal, and humiliation that you had misjudged someone enough to put yourself into that situation. To me being raped by someone you know would be so much more humiliating and remove the aspects of stranger rape that don't appeal to me. So I was interested in hearing fantasies and thoughts from people.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
slo18

slo18 has initial reputation

i think that stranger rape seems to be the focus at least for women because we instictivly shy away from the thought that someone we know could do something so harmfull to us. personally if i had to pick my poison as it were i would rather it be someone i knew. yes t he humiliation is greater, the questioning of our judgment becomes greater creating a deeper scene of self doubt and miss trust over all as an after affect. but you know the person, you have some idea of theere sex life and a sence of weather or not they have an std in my case because sex figures highly in my topics of conversation, i know alot about weither or not they have an std or a prefrence for rough sex, or have had vasectomies. shrugs i am nosey.
slo18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
poetryman88

poetryman88 Level 2 (200+)poetryman88 Level 2 (200+)poetryman88 Level 2 (200+)

I would have to agree that acquaintance rape is more humiliating to the victim, for the aggressor it gives him the opportunity of being able to put the victim into a situation where they feel comfortable and at ease with the attacker. I have many acquaintances that I fantasize about and have been in a situation where I could have made a move if I wanted to. It also adds extra risk of them reporting you to the cops ad you winding up in jail. But speaking strictly fantasy, one of mine is attacking a couple of my wife's coworkers.
poetryman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not opposed to the stranger side of the fantasies. My husband and I have talked a lot about him setting up situations with strangers--at least strangers to me, not to him. The big issues I have with stranger rape are 1)survival 2)std/mutilation/permanent injury 3)every close call I've had with that, the guy has been a strung out druggie or smells like a dumpster (sorry just not in my fantasy there) 4)location, if I'm attacked on the street like some of the girls talk about trolling for rapists, it's likely to be in one of those alleys, again with the smells like urine and garbage turn off. (still have the fantasies about home invasions, vans, clubs, and so on but rules 1-3 still apply).

Real life, if a coworker raped me I'd never be able to show my face at my job again for humiliation. If it was a friend of a friend or a friends boyfriend, do I say anything and not be believed? I had a close call with a friend's boyfriend once, and she blamed me afterward. It puts a lot of pressure in the scenario for the girl never to report it. I also trust people I know a lot, I can think of a million places I could be lured into by someone that was even just an acquaintance, even if it's just getting in the car with them. I think there's a lot of possibilities there.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I were to look at the scenario from either side, I'd say a friend/co-worker rape would be a more personal attack on me, and would get closer to the bone. Stranger rape does have it's place in the fantasy.. but to me that's a physical attack and wouldn't affect me as deeply. I'd have nothing to remind me other than a memory, which I could repress.

A friend or co-worker would have the element of trust and therefore the upper hand, something to bribe me with or blackmail, something to remind me. They would be close enough to know things about me, and where to find me. Most of all they would betray me in ways a stranger couldn't. It would be more degrading, humiliating, emotionally traumatic.. abuse of the body and mind.

Ooh, I've come over all tingly...

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
Jaded

Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Indeed, that level of trust thus exploited sounds amazing. Could set the stage for something ongoing very nicely... *files the thought away for future use.*

Oh, and love your signature line, one of my favorite lyrical expressions actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant View Post
A friend or co-worker would have the element of trust and therefore the upper hand, something to bribe me with or blackmail, something to remind me. They would be close enough to know things about me, and where to find me. Most of all they would betray me in ways a stranger couldn't. It would be more degrading, humiliating, emotionally traumatic.. abuse of the body and mind.

Ooh, I've come over all tingly...

xx

Last edited by Jaded; 10-21-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:38 PM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess in my fantasies almost all of my victims are people I know. Co-workers are favorites for me with some friends tossed in. I wonder what they would think if they knew what I was thinking about them. Same goes for an old friend that I ran across on facebook. She introduced me to her daughter. The daughter is damn hot and provides me lots of fantasies now.

I've never really thought all that much about why I pick people I know. I suppose it's just easier to fantasize about them that way for me. It always helps on the day they might wear something low cut and happen to lean over. I'll always try to steal a glance then and wonder what it would be like to have them slowly disrobe in front of me or maybe me tearing off that nice pink bra they are wearing.

One thing that is also constant in my thoughts is that either I'd have a mask on or would cover their eyes so they didn't know it was me. But after reading what some of you have written I might have to do a bit of a change up there - it will give me more things to think about.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:00 PM   #8
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The slow build up of obsession. I'm just sort of there in her peripheral awareness. I study her and watch how she moves, how she talks, all her little mannerisms. The way she touches her hair when she's distracted. That quick smile when she greets me in passing.

Careful not to stare too long, but I want to. My eyes hunger for every detail of her body, what she wears. Thinking about what she wears underneath. Calling her extension when she is away so that I can hear the sound of her on the machine. Hang up, fool - don't breathe it into the handset, that urgent need. Stunned to a standstill in the hallway when she passes and I inhale the scent of her.

Of course I've left it too long, so that when I finally do stammer out an invite all I get is a polite refusal. And then he starts showing up. He gets to pick her up from work. He takes her to dinner and the movies. I bet he even...

But soon she will see that it was meant to be me. It will be me. I'll make sure of it.

A little something like that?
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:59 PM   #9
Fae

Wow, you all are going to have me looking sideways at every guy I know now, wondering what's really going on in their head. I started this thread as an idle thought, now I'm going to be at work or out with friends going, "He's not thinking . . . nah."
Old 10-21-2009, 10:40 PM   #10
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Wow, you all are going to have me looking sideways at every guy I know now, wondering what's really going on in their head. I started this thread as an idle thought, now I'm going to be at work or out with friends going, "He's not thinking . . . nah."
It was a good idle thought. But now you never will know will you? But I'm betting that some of the people you know and trust don't exactly have the purest of thoughts about you.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:58 AM   #11
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm yes...

I've always sort of undressed my sister-in-law in my head everytime I see her.

Everytime she bent over, I'd either check out her ass or if she's bending over in front, I'd try to get a glimpse down her shirt.

I definitely don't have the purest of thoughts when it comes to her.

I've had thoughts like that with a few of the girls that went to my high school back when I was in high school, and I found one of the girls that was in my glass working at the mall nearby, and when I do see her, I start to fantasize about what I would want to do to her as well, even though back in HS I didn't think she was my type. Now she is!
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #12
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Fae, it was the great comedian Larry Miller who said, "If women really knew what men were thinking, they'd NEVER stop slapping us."

Arright, now we're all wishing we knew Fae, so we could be the one to fulfill her fantasy.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:32 PM   #13
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I often wondered about this when I'm queueing in the shop. I wonder how many of these bored looking blokes are harbouring secret fantasies? hmmm..

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #14
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant View Post
I often wondered about this when I'm queueing in the shop. I wonder how many of these bored looking blokes are harbouring secret fantasies? hmmm..

xx
All of them...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #15
Fae

*blush*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Woodman View Post
Fae, it was the great comedian Larry Miller who said, "If women really knew what men were thinking, they'd NEVER stop slapping us."

Arright, now we're all wishing we knew Fae, so we could be the one to fulfill her fantasy.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #16
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:

Fae hunny... we all think that, all the time, about damn near every woman we have ever met. And that's the truth.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #17
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would send you to a previous post I made about my take on the fantasy/reality concept. Its a rather long post, but if you want to look for it, thats up to you.

I like the idea of both stranger rape and aquaintance rape. In my fantasies though, I already know the guy. I usually never have fantasies about strangers. It is usually a date rape or someone I trust. The humiliation factor is greater. I dont think about how the trust issue factors in, its usually the fear factor I like. The fear is the most powerful thing in my fantasies. "Fake" fear (your words not mine) goes so far. What goes on in my head and what goes on in my life is something personal that I take the time to share with the board. Maybe someday soon, I'll have a real story to tell.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-23-2009 at 12:10 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:58 AM   #18
Fae

Oh, the fake part was in response to a post you made on another thread, but it was mostly that your comment was what started this train of thought for me.

Fear is a big part for me too. I don't consider it fake, I do think I probably scare easier than you. I'm more of a rabbit who has trouble watching horror movies without hiding behind a pillow. I don't really get the impression you're like that at all.

When you do get your real story, please do tell. Good luck on your real life situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I would send you to a previous post I made about my take on the fantasy/reality concept. Its a rather long post, but if you want to look for it, thats up to you.

I like the idea of both stranger rape and aquaintance rape. In my fantasies though, I already know the guy. I usually never have fantasies about strangers. It is usually a date rape or someone I trust. The humiliation factor is greater. I dont think about how the trust issue factors in, its usually the fear factor I like. The fear is the most powerful thing in my fantasies. "Fake" fear (your words not mine) goes so far. What goes on in my head and what goes on in my life is something personal that I take the time to share with the board. Maybe someday soon, I'll have a real story to tell.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:17 AM   #19
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

people you know ..who are close but...

hmmm I would think perhaps of a friend of a sister or roommate of sister
best friend of sister

or of girlfriend

either situation I think there would be preasure from peers to keep it private ..perhaps to the point it might become habitual and then report would be impossible.

too scared of physical harm to stop him too scared of opinions to report him... endless fun ...err horror.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:34 AM   #20
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Speaking of aquaintance rape I was at a party last night. It had an 80's theme so most of the girls were dressed like a young Madona or that hot babe from Flashdance. Lots of great asses in tight shorts or skirts, lots of long, lean legs exposed and plenty of cleavage.

Now I knew almost every girl there, a few of them very well and let me tell you at one time or another during the night I wanted to rape each and every one of them.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote