Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question Are you intimidated by a really attractive victim?

So, recently I had a discussion with a friend, who has found that because of self esteem issues, he was unable to date pretty girls.

Not because they wouldn't be interested in him but because he was too intimidated to allow himself to be attracted to them personally.

He doesn't feel he has control over this, it has become something built into his subconscious now.

He told me that he only goes for average looking women.

And in different words, he is not the only male who has said something along these lines to me.

So what about you? Are you intimidated by a really attractive victim?
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To put it bluntly...
HELL NO!
In fact the more attractive the victim the better!
Old 02-18-2012, 02:41 AM   #3
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

I think its the pretty ones who genuinely believe they are too good for you that deserve to be raped more than the average girl. Think of your stereotypical cheerleader giving the regular guys a hard time, how much fun it would be to get your revenge by doing exactly what you wanted to her against her will
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:46 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm an ugly cunt that punches well above his weight in the pulling stakes. I'm not at all intimidated by attractive women.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #5
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex View Post
I think its the pretty ones who genuinely believe they are too good for you that deserve to be raped more than the average girl. Think of your stereotypical cheerleader giving the regular guys a hard time, how much fun it would be to get your revenge by doing exactly what you wanted to her against her will
Good point. In addition to the usual feelings of terror and dread, there's the added mental anguish of the whole "You can't do this to me...do you know who I am?!!!" angle to it. This guy, who you wouldn't let light your cigarette in a bar, completely owns you now. That's gotta suck.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #6
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you for your response, I am kind of releived to hear that because i have been hearing otherwise way too much lately but then at the same time i suppose with rape fantasy it doesn't matter because in most cases you are not trying to get their approval.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote