Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Long, Rough Evening

The days appointments went well. A long day for sure, but the evening drive back to the burbs and home would be a welcome one. Some relaxing music and thoughts of family would make time pass quickly. Of coarse the low fuel warning buzzer sort of ruined that moment. No problem though, a quick stop a few miles down the road would take care of this small delay.

My mind wondering, I did not take notice of the van pulling up on the other side of the island. Tank filled, I made my way to the building, picked up a few items, paid and headed back to my car. The evening was still, my heels clicking on the pavement. And the van.

The van. Windowless with no markings. Perfectly positioned between the building and my car. Blocking any view of what was about to happen. And what happened, happened quickly. Hands were all over me. Pushing me towards the open doors. More hands from inside the van. Pulling me. I struggled, but the lights from the station faded as I was forced into the darkness of the back of the van.

Doors slammed shut. The van bolts forward. I feel the floor pressing against my back. And the hands. They are all over me. I looking around. Wide eyed. Searching for help. Finding only five sadistic faces. No... six maybe seven faces.
I struggle but my arms are pinned down. Oh no....I feel my legs being spread. Hands on my thighs. Moving. Higher and higher.

The only sounds I hear are the laughter and chatter of the men. The awful sound of my clothing being ripped. And flies being unzipped.

And then the feel of his legs against my stocking thighs. Spreading my legs a bit farther apart. He reaches down and squeezes my breast. With hands and legs being held my struggles are in vain. I feel the weight of his body on top of mine.

Cool and casual, as if it was no big deal, he whispers in my ear...."It's party time lady. You are in for a very long and rough night". As he entered me, I had no idea how long and very rough the evening would be. And no life experiences would have prepared me for the number of times seven men can penetrate a womens body in one ganging.

It was indeed A Long and Rough Evening.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well... Uh... Umm... I...

Congrats JaniceJ, you have made me speechless for a moment.

You knew that would be too good to last, right?

So condensed and highly charged, so well balanced despite its brevity that it hits the reader with a heavy weight. A brief interlude that invites the mind to continue on its own with an effortless, invisible insistence...

Please do not wait so long to post another piece.

5 Stars and + Rep (after I spread some more around)

+ Rep accomplished.

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 10-09-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you Flesh4Fantasy for your kind words and encouragement.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote