Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default GOATBOY's rape tour. LILdefect's assault

Victim number twenty-one was one that stuck out, Minnesota. Because I knew I had to have her before I even knew what she looked like, you’ll see why in a second.

The rape tour was put on a break, because we were now famous. Some of mine and Hanks past victims spoke out.

COLLEGE GIRL RAPED ON FILM INSIDE DORM ROOM
SAME RAPISTS ATTACK WOMAN IN OWN OFFICE
SICK RAPE DUO STRIKE BANK

Naturally the raping had to stop for a while. We hardly cared, since we were having the time of our lives just partying and binging like the insane hick I had become since I moved to the US. When we were not getting drunk and coked up in Hanks trailer we were at the local bar, using our money to steal the attention of the fine consensual pussy. The girls loved us and the guys hated us. The guys would have hated us even more if they knew that we were the sole reason why fathers would not let their daughters out of sight.
Loving the fame I had to look us up online. Beyond the news reports were rants about how people would torture us if they got the chance. But what I saw beyond hat was what got us wanting to rape again.

According the hundreds of women across America, we were sex symbols. I knew that Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez got lots of pussy, but I never knew that being a rapist was the sure fire way of having a rock star appeal to the female race. Women all over America were lying on their backs, imagining them in the back of our truck whilst pretending that their fingers are mine and Hanks intruding cocks. Heck, they probably think of us when their loser, pussy boyfriends bang them.

One site was a social networking forum for people with rape fantasies. Men that wanted to rape and women that wanted to let them. There was a whole thread dedicated to us, where victim number twenty-one gave us the bait that we could not resist.

“Looks like they have not struck Minnesota yet, #crosses fingers# hehe ;-)”

She was 20, single, and had yet to know a decent rape roleplay. She was on our doorstep too, so who am I to not make a woman’s dream come true?
“time to get the knife, duct tape and camera?”
“fuck yeah”

Hank was a closet computer nerd, and had very little trouble finding her IP address. And with that we knew that she was posting from her workplace, which was only an hours drive away. She should have been careful what she wished for, because days after telling the world she wished she would be girl number twenty one, we were parked right outside her office. It was time to talk to our next porion of fuck meat.

“hello?”
“Am I speaking to LILDEFECT?”
Long pause, then she replied nervously “who is this?”
“I take that as a yes”
“who is this?”
“No questions. Just come to the window so we can see how cute you are in the flesh. See you soon” then hung up.

Like magic the image of a beautiful office woman shot to the front window, not because we said so, it’s because she just had to look. The fear on her face made her look even cuter. Wavy blonde hair and very little make up, dressed in a plain fitted tank top, knee length skirt with black hose. A well toned body, but not one that would be any match to mine and hanks rugged physiques. She did not spot us watching from afar with out binoculars, but she spent a short while looking. She seemed more scared about her colleages finding out about her private life.

Then when she stopped gazing, she nervously returned to her desk. LILDEFECT went back to work as usual, she did not tell anyone about her call, or she did not seem to call the police. It was just what we hoped. She was stuck at her desk knowing that at least two guys were outside, and they wanted to rape her. Her biggest dillemma was…. Did she want to stop them.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 05-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #2
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow! I'm excited to read the rest, to say the least!