Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-22-2011, 10:45 PM   #21
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Nikki is used as a rag doll, a toy..... and she can do nothing but to keep crying as the pain in her ass keeps mounting all the time. She hears connors' taunts but she was in no position to reply, to plea or anythng else as her mouth was constantly busy in screaming. She was lifted up in the air and sharp, hard nails of the creature make their way deep in the soft, tender flesh of Nikki's once beautiful and in perfect shape hips. She looks down and blood is coming out from the wounds on her hips and from the brutal assault on her ass hole.

He then cums in her, leaves her on the ground and again she is taken by two more, who infact fight to enter her ass and once they both try to get in together, which caused the loudest screams from Nikki so far.... she just cant bear the pain and her body loses blood..... She is a strong woman, stronger than many of her age but nothing against the assault of this level.....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:24 PM   #22
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of the monsters, annoyed with her screams, bites into her shoulder, making her scream differently, its beating on her hips slowing. the other shoves faster and in a fight for dominance the first lets go of nikki's shoulder and starts tearing through her hips with the grind of its own. the blood almost splashes on the floor as both reptilian men assault her, finally cumming violently together in her womb, their cum mixing with her copious blood.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:43 PM   #23
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nikki screams again as one beast sinks his sharp and long teeth into her left shoulder, she is taken aback with this kind of brutality, she screetches out loud as she doesnt get time to recover from the assault on her shoulder as both take each of her opening and rape her violently. She feels like she is impaled and blood now flows freely with that

They both then cum violently in her and throws her on the ground just besides the pool of her own blood and their cum. Nikki collapses on ground, falls as a sack of flour with no energy, no resistance left.
Old 07-23-2011, 12:41 AM   #24
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

as another compy springs to leap on her connors gets up haulting them. nikki looks up at him with pleading eyes. "please... stop... this..." she whispers.
connors smiles and shoves his hand into her now wide open anus, pulling her up from it with claws digging into the inside. "no," he says as she screams. "if i leave you to them you'll die simply impaled on them and i wont have my fun. no my dear. I want you to beg me to fuck you pussy!"
he stands on her head, grinding the heel of his boot into her skull. "beg me you bitch."
Old 07-23-2011, 01:08 AM   #25
nikigirl
Privileged Member

A sign of relief is seen when connors stops other creatures from attackinng Nikki, she begs, pleads to stop but she scream again as connors literally pull her by her wide open ass hole with one swift movment of his right hand. He then puts his shoe on her skull and orders her to beg him to fuck his pussy.

Nikki cries in frustration and in the desperation, she pleads, "please leave me alone, throw me to some hospital after you rape me......"

She speaks with so much of mental pain, an intelligent, promising scientist, pleading to a genetically modified creature to rape her pussy was a notion that would rape her self respect, her soul many times even before the actual action takes place......
Old 07-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #26
darkstalker
Privileged Member

connors glares down at her, grinding his foot deeper into her skull. "i don't think I heard you right. did you or did you not tell me to rape your pussy?"
and connors pulls nikki up vertically while keeping his foot on her head so her legs are flaying in the air. He shoves her second hand into her pussy and starts to pull her anus and pussy in opposite directions. "now tell me you want me to rape your little pussy or your lower extremities are going to become a shower of gore."
Old 07-24-2011, 11:37 PM   #27
nikigirl
Privileged Member

"Rape meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, but dont hurt me pleaseeeeeee its more than anything I can ever bear in my life..." Nikki cries in frustration and in intense pain as connors lifter her body like a small bag of leather..... She felt intense pain as her most sensitive parts are now suffering from some permanent damage.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:58 AM   #28
darkstalker
Privileged Member

connors laughs wickedly, giving nikki's anus one final jerk before letting her drop to the floor, her rear bleeding profusely from all its abuse.
"Don't hurt you?" he mocks kicking herr stomach hard. Nikki curls into a ball and connors kicks her hard in the jaw. "don't hurt you?" he says again as nikki screams, feeling the blood flow from her hurt jaw, a tooth cracked and knocked into her mouth. Connors leans down, jerking nikki from the hair. "Why you're here just so i can hurt you!" and he slams nikki's face to floor, a splotch of blood leaving its trace on the wood. Nikki cries quietly as connors motions to the men.
"Lift her up into the air and spread her legs wide."
Nikki's eyes widen and she tries to fight as one man grabs her right ankle and the other her left, a third holding her from the back, spreading her wide. Nikki screams.
"Wider," says connor.
the compys keep spreading her, "wider" connors commands and nikki is screaming until connors can start to hear bone grind. "that's enough," says connors, motioning the men to stop spreading her. Nikki is screaming and sobbing, begging. connors ignores it all, simply walking up to her nonchalantly, hands behind his back.
He looks down at her quivering pussy, her legs straining and feels up her legs. that warm pussy moistening, her little tuft of hair on her pubis sticking out pointy like. He grabs her pubic hair violently in one hand and jerks it up bringing her body up with it. "I like your screams nikki," he says as he leans down, flicking his tongue over her clit. It swells with the touch. "I wonder how this taste?" he asks. Nikki doesn't pay attention begging. It isn't until a sharp pain rips through her hips that she realizes connors has leaned down and bitten her with sharp teeth. He pulls at her clit slowly, stretching it, the end caught behind his teeth. and he keeps pulling, the flesh stretching until there is a pop, nikki's hips shaking violently as she screams bloody murder.
connors leans back, rolling her clit bit in his mouth, savoring it, before chewing on it slowly and swallowing, a large grin spreading over reddening teeth that nikki can now see are sharp and pointed like a predators.
"What else should I taste?" he asks maliciously.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:37 AM   #29
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Connors has become a beast who enjoys giving pain to his prey. He hurts Niki even more when she pleades for mercy, he kicks her, knocks out air off her lungs, breaks her jaw and teeth, slams her face on the hard floor and makes her almost unconscious with those hard blows. Niki on the other hand has to receive all the pain that connors give, she is helpless and now very very weak.

Her eyes open wide when she hears connors command to lift her up and spread her legs wide. She is lifted in the air by three other creatures, one each holds her lets and pulls in opposite direction and one holds her from behind to prevent her from falling down. They starte pulling her legs apart. She cries loud when her hamstring pulls beyond its ability to stretch. She sceams wildly when the legs are pulled nearly 180 degree and she hears sounds of ligamens and muslces getting some permanent injury.

Nikki is in unbelieavble pain, she cant even scream as her tone gets hoarse. She is in so much pain that her head is tilted on her neck and she looks up towards the celing. Her ears hear something that connors said but her mind is still in the pain. Suddenly, a sharp, intense and unbearable pain rises that causes her scream as connors bite her clit and pull the flesh out. He does it slowly, with firm girp of his claws, the soft, tender and the most private tissue of the young and beautiful scientists' body tears apart and she moves her head right to left, screaming and begging him to stop but connors doesnt stop, he now removes some flesh, chews and eat it and a small stream of blood flows southwards from Nikki's permanently damaged clit.

She screams out in pain, her control over her voice goes, her body shivers, she starts sweating and bleeding profusely.......
Old 07-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #30
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"Oh, that's good my dear," connors says mockingly, running his left hand softly over nikki's breast. she doesn't notice at first that the hand is shifting shape, becoming more scaled, or the nails slowly running down her breast becoming long and curved. Her body is shivering and she is preparing to go into shock.
connors notices and shakes his head. "hold her," he says and goes over to his desk pulling out a hyperdermic needle with a yellow liquid in it. He taps and goes around nikki, rubbing her neck. "we can't let you be going unconsiouss now can we? that would undo all the fun!" and he shoves the needle into her neck pouring the contents in. Nikki's vains bulge, her eyes going wide, breath catching. The shock to her system that would have stabalized her system fades as a new sensitivity invades her system. she can now feel each rough scale against her skin, each sore and cut. she sobs quietly realizing her body is back in a state of consciousness. she had almost been free of this, almost...
connors comes back between nikki's legs looking at her quivering pussing a moment, the blood running down her pussy lips from her bitten off clit. and suddenly he grabs both her breast with his scaled hands and twist violently making nikki scream. "you're awake now, aren't you nikki? Tell me you're a fucking whore and this might go easier on you."
nikki mumbles something and connors shakes his head. "come again? I couldn't hear you."
she says it again and connors shakes his head again, running his hands over her hips which shake uncontrollably. "I'm a whore!" she yells hoping to avoid further pain. "i'm a whore! Pleeeaaase, stop this!" she is sobbing violently now.
connors smiles. "No Nikki, we're just starting..." and nikki sees as his form begins to shift, his feet slipping out of their shoes and him quickly undressing as his hips grow larger, the bones in his collar and breast snapping and coming foreward, neck turning into an s-line, mouth protruding outwards, scales patterning all across his skin, and mouth filling with sharp fangs.
Nikki screams at the raptor hybrid mutation when suddenly a rough hand grabs her by the throat. choking her.
"No screaming yet, nikki," connors hisses from a distorted voice. "you have no reason to scream."
nikki sobs and connors releases her neck. "that's a good girl," he says, running his scaly hand down nikki's body and tracing a nail down the slit of her vaginal opening. "so warm, so tasty," says connors.
"Please...." whines nikki.
"Impale you?" says connors, finishing nikki's sentence. "what a jovial idea!"
and before nikki can think something thick and hard has been shoved up to the hilt into nikki's vagina stretching it wide. she screams staring at connors, with his large penis pushing deep into her body, its end noticeable beneath nikki's skin. as wide as the compy's were connors raptor like extension is twice as large and long. and in her dry cunt with her fear it had no lubrication. the rough scales ground quickly into her vagina
connors smiles, a twist of his lips and teeth and pulls his cock out almost all the way before ramming nikki hard with it. she lets out a scream with his thrust. he pulls out less the next time but rams her just as hard, pushing against her womb. Soon he is ramming her repeatedly, roughly, hitting against her dry cunt with a battering ram's force. each punch against her womb hitting her like a fist to the stomach. soon her screams turn into simple moans that can barely be heard, the pain numbing again. She doesn't even notice when the compies have let her go and connors is holding her by the breast, ramming her like a bucking bronco, bouncing violently against his hips. He keeps his assault up for a good twenty minutes before bucking her off across the floor and running up to her quickly, spraying his cum all over her face and hair.
"Don't you look good with that pretty face covered in dirty lizard's cum?" connors hisses. her mind is dizzy and nikki can't think streight. her legs... she can't feel... them... and she falls unconscious. blissfully unconscious.
when she wakes up she's in a soft bed, clothes laid out next to her. a blue tank top, denim blouse and tight green panties.
"Put those on," says connors, "we're going to play a game, You and I. and if you win you may be able to leave."
Old 07-27-2011, 11:06 PM   #31
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Nikki was waiting for some more pain but She is rather given a different thing, a medicine to awaken her senses again and bring bring body to the stable state of sensitivity. She knows its extremely harmful to her blood vessels and nervous system but here she is the subject, exactly the way scientists deal with animals in the labs when they test their ability to endure pain.

She is also shocked to see connors changing shape, growing in size and further terrified when he approaches her. She pleads him, cant speak much then one word, "please" and she is rewarded with a powerful thrust of long and hard dick in her vagina, she cant even dare looking down, she looks at connors animalistic eyes in horror, she screams at the top of her voice, the pain was as fresh as if she is raped for the first time in her life.

He increases his thrusts speed and later, Nikkis skin in her womb goes nearly numb, she knows she cant help herself, her head rests on her back as one of the men held her suspended in air, she sobs, sobs pitifully and her body moves up and down..... the pain is so powerful, the shock of the pain and rape is so extreme that she even didnt come to know she was left by those holding her and connors held her in air just by her once beautiful and still intact breasts. They are bruised, reddish, but still intact......

She lost the track of time, she comes to know when she is thrown on the floor and connors cums on her face and hairs. He says something that she doesnt hear and her eyes go blank.

She opens her eyes, and surprisingly, her entire body feels good, she sees connors and he shows some clothes, and orders her to wear them.... "we're going to play a game, You and I. and if you win you may be able to leave." Niki sees a ray of hope with that statement and quickly tries to stand up but her torn hamstrings dont let her be so swift in her movments, she aches between her legs and with some difficulty, she wears those clothes.

They fit almost perfectly to her body.... she looks at connors "I beg u connors, if u say, I will leave this city, I will leave even the field of research, but please pardon me and leave me alone please"
Old 07-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #32
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Connors lunges at her, pulling up her tank top and roughly massaging her breast. "My dear nikki," he says, running his tongue along the side of her face. "dear dear nikki. we're going to play a game. You and I. You will go through three sets of passage ways, each with a problem along the way. He's massaging her breast more roughly now and nikki is moaning in pain, his reptilitian claws seeming to dig into her supple flesh.
"the first set of seven doors will contain one set of traps, the next set 5, and the final set another seven. One door in each section will be free of traps but each of the others has some punishment awaiting you if you chose the wrong one. Understand?"
and he hits her roughly in the back of the head.
Nikki finds herself in a dank musty stone tunnel with only a dimlight overhead. Her tank top has been pulled back down but is musty and dirty. Before her are seven stone doors of which according to connors' sick plan she must choose one to escape... Which should she choose?
Old 08-03-2011, 09:50 AM   #33
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Nikki cries out as he mauls her breasts and humiliate her..... She feels as if she is a toy at connor's mercy and for her entertainment.

She understands what connors says and she is now in the tunnel. She is confused which door to be selected but then after a while, she decides to reach out for the 3rd door....
Old 08-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #34
darkstalker
Privileged Member

(was starting to wonder if this rp had died. good to see you back.)

as nikki enters the third door it closes with a bang, green gas filtering into the chamber.
"nikki, nikki" says connors, "that was the wrong door." and as nikki screams gasping for air, she falls unconscious.
when she wakens she is on a table, her top and blouse still on but her panties gone, legs spread eagle and a sharp pain entering her as she feels something spreading her pussy. she cries, looking down as she watches connors hook clamps onto the sides of her pussy lips on two ropes and slowly spread her pussy lips open as he goes to a crank and starts pulling it. when her pussy lips are wide open the pain seeming unbearable, connors comes back holding a brush normally used for cleaning chimneys.
"What are you going to do with that?" she chokes out.
"why nikki, what else? I'm going to clean you out!"
and he roughly shoves the spikey brush into nikki's tender cunt, roughly stroking and pumping it rapidly.
Nikki screams, arching her back, as the spiky brush rips her inside pussy, ripping open her womb and vaginal entry way until connors wrenches it away with a sharp tug. she lets out a scream, warm blood flowing from her pussy onto the side of the table, her body taking sharp intakes of breath.
connors leans over her letting her look at the blood coated brush. "look at that nikki, how clean you must be now?" she only sobs, feeling goblets of blood falling on her face, when a mask is placed on her mouth and she is gased again, losing consciousness.
when she wakens there is another passage way with only five doors.
her panties are back on, but her pussy feels raw and sore, the blood running down her legs. the panties hurt against her legs, so tight, almost digging between her pussy lips, but trying to pull them away only wrings out a scream from her, her pussy so raw from the abuse it had just recieved. she knows with all the damage she's taken there it is unlikely she'll be able to have children, or enjoy sex again for that matter.
she looks towards the five doors and drags herself towards them. which door will she choose now and will it be the right one?
Old 08-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #35
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Default sorry for the delay

The moment door opens, Nikki realized that it was a wrong door. She heard connors shouting from the back but the gas calmed her.

She found herself on a table, with no panties and her lips are widened brutally by connors. She has got tired of pleading him to leave her but still that was the only way for her. She saw him with a big brush with long and sharp spikes and he shoves the brush in her pussy and scratches the walls of her vagina and womb.

She screams horribly with that, her body loses blood and she feels it flowing freely from the pussy, she wonders why doesnt she die because of this assault but connors gave her regular dosages of some mircale liquid that has kept her alive, sensitive and strong enough to receive that pain and torture.

She is given one more opportunity with five doors, she is unable to walk, she feels blood moving down from her vagina to her legs but she has no option.

She goes to the first door this time......

Last edited by nikigirl; 08-03-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:49 AM   #36
darkstalker
Privileged Member

In the room she finds another panel with numbers on it ranging in increments of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35. a note on the panel says push one. nikki has to choose which button to push now...
Old 08-04-2011, 02:14 AM   #37
nikigirl
Privileged Member

now she becomes superstitious and press 15 as its her date of birth....
Old 08-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #38
darkstalker
Privileged Member

as soon as nikki pushes the button gas leaks out from the machine and niki falls unconscious.
she awakens screaming to a violent slash across her left shoulder. "oh that wake you?" says a large man, gripping nikki's hair violently. nikki finds she is tied with her arms suspended over her head, her clothes still on, but her legs spread open. "well, the rest of this is going to be hell for you, slut!" he says and quickly back hands her with the violent hook, the blade digging into her cheek and ripping a part of it away.
"you shoulda' just chosen five, bitch," he says, digging his blade at the top of her left breast and running it down with a quick slash making her scream.
"five woulda' meant," he digs the blade into her right buttox and pulls violently. "woulda' meant we were almost through here. but we got 11 more hooks to go."
"please," she begs. "no more!"
"whatever," he says, and quickly runs the blade through her belly, cutting the skin's surface, but not going deep enough to rip open her intestines.
she struggles violently, kicking as he slashes down her back, across her legs several times, even hooking one deep in her arm pit and jerking it out violently. two more across her breast and several more on her back and the final hooks beneath her fifth rib by which the man tears violently.
nikki hangs limply as a syringe is jammed into her neck, the contents filling her blood. her clothes hang in rags, wet with her blood, her skin almost covered in red, pieces of flesh hanging at different areas. the man had been violent enough to shove the hook up her pussy in one of his swings and wrench it down her hips. now shreds of her pussy hung down from between her pussy lips.
the ropes are cut and she falls with a thud.
"well, i don't even have to use the gas this time," he says laughing. but nikki has already fallen unconsciouss.
when she wakens the blood has dried adn some of the wounds have closed, though pieces of flesh still hang from different places on her body. there is another set of seven doors before her and she cries, wondering how much more she'd have to endure and crawls towards one of the doors.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:20 PM   #39
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Nikki sensed immediately that it was her mistake again, she fell unconscious and she woke up, hands tied above her head and legs spread and tied.

She looks at a very large man. He speaks rudely that nikki should have chosen door no 5 and he backhands her with a hook and tears flesh of her cheek. She cries in pain noooooooooooooo but even before she gets a second to recover, he takes another hook and tears her left breast from top. The metal sinks deep into her tender flesh and she cries again.t

He then keeps cutting and pushing hooks to almost all parts of her body,cuts her belly, tears flesh of her breasts, ass cheeks, thighs, armpits and even her vagina.....

She has lost consciousness, she sees that her body is such that she just cant live long. She now wants to die but that was also not in her hands.

She wakes up, that liquid forced her to wake up and she is again in front of doors. She doesnt want to make attempt this time....

She lays there on ground, doesnt move, her mind is so panicked that her entire body shivers from pain and fear. She pleads, rather, mutters, please connors, please let me go or kill me now, please.......
Old 08-05-2011, 01:41 PM   #40
darkstalker
Privileged Member

she hears connors laughing over the intercom. "but nikki, nikki... where is that swaggering girl now? the one who was to win a noble prize? seriously this can not be the same woman? broken down and pathetic as you are here. You do realize this is the last door? beyond one of those doors is either release or death. One death has an escape to freedom the others present you with your final death. decide. it is up to you, ms. noble prize winner."

Tags
beastiality, gang bang, gore, raptor, vore