Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2011, 02:12 AM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Raptor's Rapture (nikigirl and darkstalker)

conners worked feverishly, working on the gene sequence he'd taken. replacing those broken points in the gene code with his own code he had reworked the dna or the raptor from INGen's labs and removed the licine defficiency inherit in the raptors. and now for a further test... a human subject, combined with dromisaurid dna.
He feels the sweat pouring down his brow, unsure of himself, thin body and messy hair, thick double rimmed glasses. he begins to lower the needle then remembers "her" words. she'd mocked him, said it couldn't be done. combining frog dna with the dinosaurs was one thing, but human dna. she couldn't see the militaristic vision he had or how such a super soldier could be possible.
gripping the syringe he thrust the needle deep into an arterial vain near his neck and snaps his eyes open.

hours later he is at "her" house, at that woman's. She'd mocked him and now she'd know what he could do. He lets out a snarl before heading towards the back, looking into the window at the woman sleeping in her bed.

(I'll let you choose the woman's name, her looks and history with conners.)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:32 AM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

They say beauty and brain dont coexist. Those who say this dont say after they meet Niki. Niki 5ft 6 inch tall, 34c 26 35 long black hairs, hazel eyes, thick pink lips that invite anyone to kiss but her description doesnt end here, she is a scientist working at a genetic engineering laboratory financed by United States. 27 yr old, multiple award winners and highly proud of her knowledge. She is very beautiful but equally arrogant as well. She met conners, 31 yr old, crazy, wimzi and weired scientist who was very cruel and very ambitious in his intentions. Niki always had confilcts with him and when he presnted a project of mixing DNA of human to a dinasour, she openly made fun of it. Not only that, she raised questions in front of management and the funding for that project was also reduced and delayed.

She saw conners working like a crazy animal behind that project but she saw no vision in that. She thought a beast like that is impossible to make and people like conners should quit research. Today, being Saturday, she is resting in her bed. Its 9 am and she doesnt want to get up as she worked till late the previous night. She is wearing a white tshirt and light blue pajama and purple panty inside and no bra.

Last edited by nikigirl; 07-15-2011 at 05:10 AM. Reason: .
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #3
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Insulted, delayed, the project almost falling under. he'd needed to get funding from some less then savory individuals working for a subsidery of InGen. But he had not been stopped. Now seeing Niki only partially covered by her blankets he snarls inwardly, a low hiss coming out his throat.
The van with his other.. ."subjects" waits for his orders, and watching her, Connors almost feels and overwhelming desire to take right there and right here.
He nears her window, pulling at the bindings of the sill.
"Hey," a man yells behind him. "What are you doing at that woman's window? I'll call the cops!"
conners motions quickly and the black van door opens, scaly hands grabbing the man on the side walk, door shutting. but not the noise. no. not the noise. He can hear the man screaming as flesh and bone are ripped apart, the grizzily sounds of compy's feeding being heard as the van lurches from side to side with their feeding.
No doubt "she" heard that.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:51 AM   #4
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Niki was sleeping, must be in a dream and suddenly she heard some noise, some screams and she woke up. She sensed some danger. She rushed outside and heard violent screams and the whole big black van was lurching from one side to another.

She thought of calling police and she turned back to get her mobile phone.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
darkstalker
Privileged Member

conners was going to test the window when he saw nikki wake up. Foolishly she rushed outside, running past him. He pulled out the chlorofoam and gagged her, the chemical doing its work to render her unconsciouss before she even realized someone was there. He quietly shut the door of her house and took her to the van, dropping her on its gore soaked floor. the men, still partially transformed looked at her hungrily.
"not right now," says conners. "you can enjoy her later."
After binding niki with chains in an empty warehouse, with the binds holding her arms over her head connors instructs one of his men do douse nikki with a cold bucket of water. the man does so and connors smiles, seeing nikki scream awake, her nipple erect under the cold water.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:10 AM   #6
nikigirl
Privileged Member

As Niki turned, suddenly her mouth was gagged by a large and strong hand. She could smell chloroform but it was too late for her to save herself. She lost her consciousness and she didnt know what happend untill she was awaken by a splash of water.

She woke up and realized that her hands are bound above her head. She screamed when she realized that she was stark naked. It was too dark for her to identify people standing in the room and she started screaming, "What the fuck is this? Who the hell r u pepople? Release me right now else u all will be in deep deep trouble...."
Old 07-18-2011, 02:15 AM   #7
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Connors walks out before nikki, his face distorted but still human. He grips her left breast hard, twisting it violently. "Trouble?" says connor with a snear. "Oh no Nikki. the only one in trouble is you."
He takes out a can of arasol and starts spraying nikki with its pungeant odor. It isn't a regular spray she realizes as the smell contains some animal secretions and from the growls she hears nearby it is arousing the animals close by... whatever they are...

(ps. the spray contains phermones for arousing the men just in case you're wondering.)
Old 07-18-2011, 04:21 AM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Niki watched as connors came forward. She couldnt believe her eyes what she saw. She immediately understood that the project must had been successful but whats wrong with connors and why but all questions in her mind flew when he gripped her left breast and kneaded it. Niki never felt such a pain in her breast and she screamed loud with pain. Her eyes filled with tears. She was taken aback with that pain and before she could come out of that, connors sprayed something on her body. She realized that its to attract men but the odor was different and she certainly found something wrong.

She also understood that his intentions were not good and she was in no position to fight or to resist and hence, she decided to satisfy connors' ego and surrender to him so that connors might leave her. She tried to talk with pain in her vioce, "Listen connors, I m glad that u did it finally, u hv been successful and its great but why r u treating me like this? Whats wrong with you. We are colleagues, coworkers, please dont hurt me like this. U hv proven me wrong and I have to accept it. Please dont hurt me.... please......."
Old 07-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #9
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Connors back hands her across the face severely, nikki's lips cracking. "Treat you like this?" he growls, gripping the front of her hair, pulling on her scalp. "Treat you like this? after all the ways you ridiculed and mocked me and now you dare complain?" He spits on her left eye and slaps her again on her opposing cheek, the loud crack echoing in the room. "no my dear nikki, I am treating you like this because you deserve it. You won't take part in my rapture, only in the pain I will press upon you from it."
He pulls out some lube, squirting it on his fingers and shoves his hand roughly into nikki's mouth, filling her mouth with the phermones, kneading the insides of her mouth. "no, my dear nikki," says connors. "i have plenty of reason to hurt you. It will be slow," and he grabs her lower teeth, jerking her face foreward. "and it will be painful." and he pushes her face back and slaps her one more time for good measure, before squirting more phermone laced lube on his hand.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:22 PM   #10
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Blood trickles down when connors backhands Niki. She screams when her hairs are pulled.

She gets terrified like hell when she hears "Treat you like this?" after all the ways you ridiculed and mocked me and now you dare complain?" "no my dear nikki, I am treating you like this because you deserve it. You won't take part in my rapture, only in the pain I will press upon you from it.", "i have plenty of reason to hurt you. It will be slow,and it will be painful."

Niki's tnder body shivers with fears of what can happen now as this man has now become a beast, an animal who just cannot be controlled by a weak, hurt and bound girl who is naked and now scared. She starts praying God in her mind but her prays are disturbed and she had to scream again when the lube enters her mouth and she was slapped severely before that. She started coughing, she wanted to spit that out but she couldnt. She got disgusting feelings when connors held her cheeks, as if a reptile has held it. But those things were of less importance. The first priority was to escape and she was unable to think on it because of the intense pain inflicted on her body by connors. She kept crying, with huge difficulty she said, " I........I.......... aaaaam...... exxxxxttre...mlll......y s.....ooooorr.rr..r....rrr...y....yy...." Her eyes were full of tears......
Old 07-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #11
darkstalker
Privileged Member

He hears her but only feels the rage building within him. Squirting a handful of the lube he shoves his hand roughly up nikki's cunt, ramming it to the hilt of his and roughly massaging her insides with it. "Does this feel good nikki? Is this how you like it?" Then he tears his hands away from her cunt, letting the lube flow out of her. The men in the shadows are growling, making clicking noises. But there's one more spot nikki needs to be taken between her sobbing tears. He puts one last handful of lube and shoves his three fingers up her anus not bothering to be gentle as her hole resist his intrusion but opens up to the lubed phermones getting shoved up her.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:41 PM   #12
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Niki's eyes open wide as she watches connors moving his hand with the lube towards her vagina. She moves her head no, no, she even tries to move away from the hand but she cant and a loud scream comes out of her mouth as connors fingers enter her vagina, tearing the tissues inside as she was totally dry. His fingers make all possible movements inside the cunt giving intense pain to Niki. Her entire body shivers and she moves here and there to get those pricking fingers out of her vagina but she is almost impaled.

She keeps crying at the top of her voice and pleading connors to leave her to forgive her but her requests and apologies go in vein as connors took his hand out of her vagina and shove it up her ass this time, as if the pain in vagina was not enough, she cries even more and screams even louder as she realizes that her spincter is permanently damaged now. She feels blood and the lube trails out of her both tormented holes between her legs.

Connnnnnno........rrrrrrrrrrrrrs......s.......s... . I.....i............ bbbbeeeeegggggg uuu ffff........oooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr m...mm.mmrrcccc.yyyyyyyy lllllll..eeeeeettttttt mmmmeeeeeee gggogogoooooooo.................
Old 07-20-2011, 01:11 AM   #13
darkstalker
Privileged Member

He smiles, pressing deeper into her anus, hearing it crunch and resist. He'd play with it more... shove his whole hand deep into her... but he can hear the compies' becoming agitated, scratching at the floor with large three toed feet, jaws snapping and talons clicking, their chirps sounding distorted from men's vocal cords. He sighs and rips his hand away from her anus, running his tongue over the blood.
He comes up before nikki slowly running his tongue over the remaining blood. "you really do taste good, nikki," he says. And wipes the blood roughly on her left breast. "i'd love to play with you more, but the men are getting impatient."
as if in reply one lets out a long gutteral growl. He signals with his hand for it to remain still.. it does so... but scrapes the floor with one foot, gouging long marks into it. Connors can see nikki is terriffied. "oh, don't worry," he says. "i won't let them kill you. that's for me to do... or another of my expierements. but i will let them have their way with you now."
He turns towards the men who are starting to come out of the shadows. they are still wearing clothes but their bodies have grown larger, with long scales, the noses retreating to thin slits, eyes narrowed into yellow lines. and the ends of their feet and hands are ending in wickedly curved talons. all snarl, teeth clicking.
connors unbuckles the binds over nikki's head removing the chain, but leaving her arms bound behind her back, confined by the metal cuffs around her wrist.
connors turns towards the compies. "you can take her now... be as rough as you like. but don't kill her. that's my job."
they answer with gutteral growls, scratching the floor. connors turns his attention to nikki, crossing his arms behind his back. "I think you should run now."
Old 07-20-2011, 06:53 AM   #14
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Nikki's screams get intense as connors press his rough hand up her anus more and more she is almost suspended in the air and impaled on his hand and she is frantically trying to get rid of this. She kicks in air, which in turn helps connors to impale her ass more and his whole hand goes in. This is causing unbelievable pain to the tender girl.

With a jerk he takes his hand out and licks blood, Nikki almost collapses but because her hands are tied above, she hangs on the chain...... after a minute or two, she again looks at him when he is unbinding her but keeps her hands tied behind. Her attention is shifted now to one of the men who jumps near and in frustration, he scratches the floor. Niki's eyes get wider in trying to measure the brutal power that creature possess and there are many in the room like him. She feels weak and almost collapses inside when she hears connors sayiing "oh, don't worry," he says. "i won't let them kill you. that's for me to do... or another of my expierements. but i will let them have their way with you now."

Her heart skips a beat when she hears u speaking to ur men "you can take her now... be as rough as you like. but don't kill her. that's my job."

Niki screams Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo as she sees several of them approaching towards her. They must be more then 10 and as she hears you saying she should run now, she tries to run but with hands tied behind and her pussy and ass tortured by connors brutal fingers, she doesnt get as much pace as she wants, she decides to rush to connors again, she almost sits on her knees, connors, "I beg u, I plea u for mercy, forgive me and stop them, please, I cant run, please stop them and let me go please....."
Old 07-20-2011, 03:05 PM   #15
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Conners watches impassively as Nikki begs him for mercy when the nearest compy grabs her from the ankle and drags her backwards across the floor, roughly scraping her breast and face against the wood. "i told you you needed to run," conners says quietly.
He goes around behind his desk checking the cameras and filming equipment, flicking on a monitor. The image switches on as one compy, the biggest of them, has nikki pinned beneath his reptilian girth and is quickly removing his pants. His face is distorting already, the mouth and eyes elongating forward. connors smiles. He tries to tell himself this is for science, but leaning back with hands crossed behind his head he knows a bigger part of this is just a very jacked off smutt film.
meanwhile, with nikki dragged backwards and its pants torn the creature grips nikki's hind quarters, roughly digging its claws into the sides of her hips. It roars at the other compy's snapping at them with now fully extended jaws. when it is sure they are back while it takes charge of nikki, it leans down... longish neck extending. down towards her anus and laps at the phermones dripping from her battered rear. these send tingles and waves up her battered rear and nikki struggles still begging but the creature growls, placing a clawed foot against her shoulder blade as it drags her butt up towards its face burrying its mouth in her anus, lapping at the fluids coming from it.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #16
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Nikki's plea for mercy hit deaf and beasty ears, as connors move away, and before she could think of anything, she was taken by one of the men and then some more surround her. The scene was such that now Nikki has no chance to escape. She is handled roughly by those beasts, she gets disgusting feelings as those animalistic hands, and tongues touch her. Nikki cant bear the treatment that she has been getting now. A renowned scientist and researcher, a strong and promising candidate for Nobel prize for next year for her research and she is now naked, tortured, and left at the pleasure for some genetically modified humans........

she keeps begging but it goes to vein....
Old 07-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #17
darkstalker
Privileged Member

The creature finally pulls its mouth away from nikki's ass, snarls, sniffing at it, corrects its posture and plunges it large phallus into her anus. she screams as this one is an incredibly large width that is very long. not caring about being sensitive or slow, the creature roughly starts to fuck her, its hard scales rubbing roughly against her sensitive region becoming coated in her blood...
Old 07-21-2011, 11:48 PM   #18
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Nikki received the highest level of pain in her life when that creatur entered his dick in her ass, needless to say, it was thick as a wrist of a grownup girl and long as her hand.

The picture in front of her eyes goes blank for a second as the dick was inserted in her with great power. She was assfucked and her soft, tender tissues strat teariing apart, giving the blood out.... She screams on top of her voice, begs connors to stop this man raping and rapturing her ass...... her fists hit the floor in frustration..... and everyone makes fun of her plight
Old 07-22-2011, 08:26 AM   #19
shopmoncler

shopmoncler is infamous around these partsshopmoncler is infamous around these parts
Default Moncler Outlet

As a quintessence high-end down jacket and sportswear Brand,Moncler sale includes moncler coats,moncler jackets,moncler sweaters,moncler vest,and so on.we offer wholesale price and Free Shipping in our moncler outlet store and best quality guarantee for Moncler sale.
shopmoncler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #20
darkstalker
Privileged Member

(hmm..seems we have a spammer here. lols. anyways... back to the story! )
The creatures snicked, a loud cacauphony of chirps distorted by man like voices. connors put his feet up on the table and rubbed his knuckles. "ah nikki, what a pathetic sight you are. I could almost cry... laughing!" and he begins laughing loudly, the compy's echoing his sounds.
soon the one straddling her lifts her up on its hips and fucks her harder, ramming her with quick powerful thrust, the blood running down her legs from its claws in her hips and her violated anus. the thrust become more violent and then it sinks its claws deep into her hips letting out a shriek that's matched by a high pitched squeal from nikki as its spunk fills her anus. she is dropped to the floor roughly and two other compy's grab nikki, the one turning her and laying her against it, its dick sliding easily into her anus when another shoves its dick in the same place, their tight occupation of her hole making nikki scream as both fight and buck against her hips, the blood flowing freely from her anus.

Tags
beastiality, gang bang, gore, raptor, vore