Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #41
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He motions quickly, the shadows lifting her into the air, spreading her legs and arms while her pussy is pushed violently by the shadows.
"why?" asks noob. "because you are weak. You need to be made strong. you have no temperment for abuse, for combat, for battle... a queen I take must be strong indeed. when I have worn your body and your soul then it can be remade into my proper image. a blade proper a warrior. That is why. When you are able to endure then you can rest."
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:13 PM   #42
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Feeling herself spread before him, her pussy pushed violently by the shadows, she cried out and struggled, trying to free herself. "You can't do this...my father...he'll be looking for me. And I don't want to be your queen."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #43
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"it does not matter if you wish to be queen or not. you will be. and by the end, you won't think other wise. as for your father... I can kill him myself. If he ever shows. this is the netherrealm. what are the chances someone would look for you in hell itself? not to mention the miles and miles he'd have to search for one vessel. you do speak childish things."
He drops her and the shadows reform to either side of her and one below her, thrusting into all of her orfices. "once your mind is gone, I will free you from this bondage."
Old 06-30-2011, 11:57 PM   #44
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Listening to him, Aranel narrowed her eyes "I will never serve you...NEVER!!!" Hearing him say that he would kill her father himself, if he ever shows, she shook her head and tried to turn away from the shadows.

Feeling herself dropped and watching the shadows reforming to either side of her, with another thrusting itself into her from below, she shrieked out and start to struggle. Hearing him say that once her mind was gone, he would free her from this bondage.

Sobbing, after 45 minutes of this, she was lying limp and unstruggling as she was being thrust into over and over, whimpering slightly as she appeared too exhausted to fight.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #45
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Noob watched as her struggles slowed but kept at it for another 3 hrs until he was certain every limb in her body was burning with agony, then he had the shadows disappear and carried aranel almost lovingly to a cooled pool in one of the throne rooms, slowly washing her body. she wakens to the cold water, surprised at how gentle his touch is now.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:48 AM   #46
Cleo
Privileged Member

Whimpering as it continued, her body burning with agony. Feeling the shadows disappear, she didn't even struggle as he picked her up into his arms. Resting her head on his chest, she closed her eyes, tears streaking down her cheeks as she slowly passed out in his arms. Feeling the cold water splashing against her body as she felt him touching her, Aranel panicked a little and looked over her shoulder at him but not pulling away from him as she remained resting against him.

Finally speaking softly, she looked at him in fear "W...why are you doing this? Why me?"
Old 07-02-2011, 11:50 AM   #47
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"I told you once, I need a queen. and my lack of mortality now requires that she be from a particular breed. otherwise I would go through queens as the seasons change. And I have no use for harems or retraining new women. One who is strong and can harness that power is far better then several hundred temporary women. that is why you were chosen."
he stands up and looks down at her. "you will have the rest of the day to rest, training will begin tomorrow. You are learned, but only at a beginner's level, and that will not deal well in this realm. here you must learn to be hard as the stones themselves."
and with this he leaves her.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #48
Cleo
Privileged Member

Hearing his comment of needing a queen and his lack of mortality now required that she be from a particular breed, Aranel frowned in thought. "I don't want to be that woman..." It was evident that she would be against this idea no matter if she felt weak or not.

Watching him stand and look down at her, she heard him tell her that she had the rest of the day to rest and that training would start the next day. She also heard him tell that she was learned, but only at a beginner's level and that that would not deal well in this realm. She had to learn to be hard as the stones themselves.

Breathing in, she shook her head "I will never kill anyone or anything if that's what you mean..." Saying that, she watched him leave the room as she looked around before dunking herself under the water, and letting the flow brush her hair back from her face. Popping back to the surface she sighed as she braced herself against the side of the pool "There has to be a way out of this..."

Saying that, she left the pool and dried off, then turned, finding a red satin robe and nothing else. Sighing, she wrapped the robe around herself then left the room only to find a bedroom with the door locked. Sighing, she collapsed into the bed and slowly sank into an uncomfortable sleep.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #49
darkstalker
Privileged Member

in the middle of the night there is a heavy form that falls on top of aranel, stripping her of her gown. she feels on the bed and finds a long sharp tool there. the figure is going to rape her as he spreads her legs....
Old 07-02-2011, 07:49 PM   #50
Cleo
Privileged Member

Sleeping semi-peacefully, Aranel gasped out as she felt something heavy falling on top of her, stripping the robe off of her. Widening her eyes, on instinct she reaches over the bed and felt something sharp. Narrowing her eyes, she brought the sharp tool down into whoever's shoulder was on top of her as she felt her legs being spread "NO!!!! Get off of me!!!"
Old 07-02-2011, 11:10 PM   #51
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the knife has little effect on his shoulder and he continues to spread her legs open further, almost painfully.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:32 AM   #52
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out as I felt my legs spread wide, I sob out and try to stab the person over and over.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:04 AM   #53
darkstalker
Privileged Member

(lol. you switched from third person to first person there.)
the final stab imbedded itself in the temple of aranel's assailant, effectively toppling him from her. as the shadow disappears into the floor noob saibot appears from a corner.
"good. so you have killed for the first time. this will be one of many test. and just so you are aware this is not simply a game... if you had failed to kill your assailant, he would have torn your legs open spilling your entrails from beneath you. remember that."
he hands aranel her robe and walks out. "you have passed your first test. your training in more lethal hand to hand combat begins tomorrow."
and he shuts the door, locking it behind him.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:27 AM   #54
Cleo
Privileged Member

(LOL yeah I know...I think I was exhausted when I answered last night)

Blinking and widening her eyes as she watched the figure toppling from her, Aranel covered her mouth, dropping the knife to the bed. Watching the shadow disappearing into the floor, she watched the spot uncertainly then jumped, hearing Noob's voice.

Looking at him, his words set an unease through her. "I...I didn't want to kill..it was an..instinct.." Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked down then closed her eyes in shame. Hearing that this would be one of many tests, and that she should be aware that this was not simply a game...that if she had failed to kill her assailant, he would have torn her legs open, spilling her entrails beneath her. Narrowing her eyes, she glared at him, her eyes darkening somewhat. "You are a monster...I'll never be like you...despite what you wish."

Yanking the robe from his hands, she swung it around her shoulders, and tightened the belt, returning her gaze to him as he said that she passed her first test. Her training in more lethal hand to hand combat would begin tomorrow. Glaring at him, she shook her head "I won't do what you want me too...Never will..."

Cutting off there, she watched as he shut the door, locking it behind him. Sighing, she shook her head and walked to one of the windows at the edge of the room. Sitting on the window ledge, she saw that it was a room in a sort of tower. Shaking her head, she brought one knee up to her chest, wrapping her arms around it as her other leg hung down over the ledge, her body leaning against the wall as she stared out the window.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #55
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Noob saibot came early in the morning to pick her up and the training started. training with a knife on an old corpse. "you will hit the corpse here," he slaps a femural artery and the corpse begins to move, raising its head. "here," he says, tapping the corpse on the chest, "here," to the side of the neck and several other points. "begin. hit the liver. with the sharp end."
Old 07-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #56
Cleo
Privileged Member

Waking up to find Noob in the room with her, Aranel looked at the bed where she had thrown the knife the night before then bit her lip. Hearing him tell her to follow him, she sighed and looked down. Being supplied with training clothes, she made sure to turn her back to him, not giving him the satisfaction of watching her change into them.

The training clothes consisted of a black bra-like training top and black capri like pants that seemed to squeeze her form. Sighing and shaking her head, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail, showing her pointed ears. Hearing him telling her what to hit, she glared at him "I know what to hit...I haven't been training my entire life for nothing..." Looking in disgust at the corpse, she narrowed her eyes, hitting all the points with precision, anger shining in her eyes.

As she finished, she glared at Noob, stepping back from him. She could feel the hatred for this man bubbling inside of him. First, he attacked her outside her village...then brought her here to this...place...and raped her, telling her he wanted her for his queen. Now he wanted her to learn how to kill. Clutching the knife in her hand, she focused her eyes on him before looking away in disgust.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #57
darkstalker
Privileged Member

that is good", noob says. "if you had failed to strike his points, i would have released the undead to take your body, and he would have."
"since this test was so simple, a still target is not much," and arnal looks seeing the blood oozing from the zombies wounded points. It had been alive, or sort of.,..
Noob grabs her from the shoulders and they disappear into a vortex and they appear in another area of hell. "now you shall face moving targets." he shoves her down the side of the cliff throwing her between two zombies, an armless woman and a limping man who stare at her hungrily. "this time if you fail to kill them they will do more then rape you."
Old 07-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #58
Cleo
Privileged Member

Listening to Noob, Aranel lifted her face meeting his gaze with a deadly glare of her own. Gripping the knife in her hand, she wanted nothing more than to kill the man in front of her. Feeling him grabbing her shoulders, she tried to pull away "Let me the hell go!!!" Before she could react, she was pulled through a vortex.

Looking through the area where they were, she heard what he said about facing moving targets. Feeling the shove down the side of the cliff, she cried out as she landed between two zombies. Widening her eyes and seeing what they looked like, she lifted her gaze up at Noob and growled out "After I'm done with them I'm coming after you..."

Muttering that out, she quickly ducked underneath the limping man's grabbing hands and quickly, without thinking about it, slashed at the points she knew would kill the man instantly. Glaring at the woman, she breathed in as the man collapsed, lifeless to the ground.

Remembering they were already dead, she narrowed her eyes in disgust and quickly slashed at the woman's neck before kicking her stomach, quickly sending the woman flying over her head as she fell on her back. Watching the woman flying above her, she quickly struck the points that were vital before finishing the slashing movements at the woman's throat.

Watching her fall down the face of the cliff as Aranel quickly flipped to her feet, she glared at Noob and shook her head before looking down the cliffside thinking about making a run for it. Who knew where it led...but if it led away from him...it couldn't be too bad. Thinking that, she kept her back turned to him as she clutched the knife at her side, a warm breeze blowing her ponytail behind her shoulders as she looked around herself.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:00 AM   #59
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"you exceed my expectations," says noob from afar. "i suppose it is only the need to awaken that desire to kill within you. good. then your next test will begin now rather then later."
noob appears behind her and drops her through another vortex, aranel falling into a cage with stone walls. she hears a roar and watches as a lumbering creature with dull eyes and large jaws comes out.
"that is an oni," noob says from afar. "you can choose to be his bitch, or you can kill him. the choice is yours."
and aranel could indeed see the creature had a throbbing member between his legs. the creature rears back, it's dick hardening a foot long and roars loudly then crouches and charges her.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:39 AM   #60
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and hearing Noob's words, Aranel tensed and shook her head. "You know what? You can go..."

Crying out, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Turning, prepared to slash out at him, she was suddenly dropped through another vortex. Landing on her feet, Aranel looked around, bracing herself. Hearing the roar, she turned and saw a lumbering creature coming out from behind her.

Hearing Noob, she turned and looked at him angrily before turning and looking at the Oni. "Just know this...Saibot I believe it was? After this, you're next." Ignoring how the Oni's member looked, she took in a deep breath. It might've been big...bigger than her...but she was quick...agile...and a skilled fighter.

Clutching the knife tightly at her side, she quickly flipped over it's shoulder. Not waiting for it to react, she quickly stabbed at it's back as she flipped over its shoulder. Dragging the knife down its back, she watched as it turned slowly before lashing out and quickly slashing across it's throat. Stabbing where its liver would be, she slashed the knife over its waist where its member was located and watched as it fell to the ground.

Flinching inwardly as she landed on the ground in front of the fallen Oni, she closed her eyes then opened her eyes glaring at Noob angrily "You disgust me...sending your minions after me."

Tags
elf, mortal kombat, ninja, rape