Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation
Default Big Black Burglar (UnsubKevin and Sheba)

I've been watching the house for day's. The renters or owners are never home during the day and at night, I never see more than one of them at a time. There are a lot of items for me to steal, but I am really after the woman or women of the house.

Today, I broke in through a unlocked garage door and am waiting in the house for someone, anyone to come home so that the fun can begin. I'm an ex-convict, 36 years old, 6'4" and armed with a gun.

Last edited by UnsubKevin; 06-03-2011 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Corrections
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My husband and I are all but divorced despite sharing a house. We've reached an agreement; he lives his own life and I live mine. We almost never see each other anymore.

As I come in with a load of groceries I have no idea that I'm not completely alone in the house. I think nothing of the garage door; that thing hasn't closed right since winter storms shoved it out of alignment with the frame.

I am 28, a library clerk and part-time student, Hispanic-looking with dark skin and long black hair. My eyes are brown. I only have modest tites, but my yellow sundress shows them off to full advantage. My sisters or girlfriends might come over for some drinks later, so I have to get ready and clean up!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #3
UnsubKevin

As I checked out the home, I saw some pictures on a desk. The one's of a babe with long black hair and brown eyes made me hard as a rock.

I was in a bedroom when I heard someone noise coming from front of the house. I pulled my ski mask back down and took the gun out of my waistband before making my way down the narrow, dark hallway.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:18 AM   #4
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At first I'm so busy putting things away that I don't even hear your heavy footfalls moving down the hallway. I am thoroughly distracted by by the task of sorting out what goes where an on which refrigerator shelf, bent over to give you a lovely view of my ass. That's when you step on the loose floorboard---the one that squeals when you step on it.

Startled, I jump and hit my head on the shelf above, staggering back with a yelp of pain and whipping around. My eyes slowly widen in horror as you advance towards me--I assume I am about to be robbed.

"M-my jewelry, is in the box upstairs on my dresser; my husband just bought a nice new watch. Y-you can have it; I won't tell anyone!"
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 06-03-2011, 01:58 AM   #5
UnsubKevin

Getting caught because of the loose floorboard angers me, but being told there is something in your bedroom of value causes me to forget the floorboard quickly.

"Show me the jewelry," I demand as I pull out my gun. I point it at you and then wave for you to lead me to the dresser. "Move it, I don't have all day!" I order. You'll be mine once we get to the bedroom.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
Sheba
Privileged Member

The sight of the gun nearly makes my heart stop, and instantly tears come into my eyes as I slowly nod and start to back towards the stairs. So overcome am I with fear, that yelling for help or fighting back never even enters my mind.

Our bedroom is largish, modest in decor, and features a large and inviting-looking bed. It would be a perfect place for you to fuck me, exactly the right height to bend me over. The shag rug in front of my dresser offers a delightful opportunity as well, though I am entirely blind to this.
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 06-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #7
UnsubKevin

My breathing gets faster as I follow your movements. Your sundress doesn't leave much room for me to use my imagination.

"What's your name, bitch?" I shout as I grab your left shoulder to stop you as we reach the rug in front of the dresser. Your reflection in a mirror allows me to see your front and back at the same time.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #8
Sheba
Privileged Member

My white lacy panties shouldn't be hard to notice, and I took my bra off in the car as it was frankly too hot to wear it. How I'm going to regret that!

"M-miranda, " I stammer as I turn to my jewelrybox, turning my back on you for that crucial moment, "What's yours?"
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 06-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #9
UnsubKevin

"None of your business!" I reply. "Leave the box there and slide off your dress or I'll put a bullet in your back!" I press gun to your back before giving you room to strip.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:53 AM   #10
Gangbang Slut

I reached for the straps of my sundress, pulled them down my shoulders and let my dress fall to the floor I try to cover my tits and pussy with my arms
Old 07-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #11
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see a glimpse of whats going on from my bedroom window next door.
I'm standing at the window NAKED.

rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #12
Sheba
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsubKevin View Post
"None of your business!" I reply. "Leave the box there and slide off your dress or I'll put a bullet in your back!" I press gun to your back before giving you room to strip.
Immediately tears spring to my eyes as I realize what you actually intend for me. Slowly I do as told, goosebumps standing out on my arms as I cross my arms to try and cover my perky little breasts. The sudden exposure has them hardening to little points.
Grows stronger yet.....