Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Naive traveler (Ingenue)

Every year hundreds of travelers disappear from countries like mine. Just a natural product of a borderline lawless society where money can get you anything you want. And I have gathered quiet a bit of cash, what with thousands of bribes crossing my desk every single year. I am rich enough to satisfy all my whims and desires. Right now, I have a new one. Her passport photo interested me, so I dug around, studying aboard for a year, still has almost no knowledge of the country coming in yesterday. It will be easy enough to make her vanish.

Cops flank my sides as I approach her in the marketplace. "Excuse me miss, but you need to come with us."
Old 02-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

People in this country are wonderful and kind. Or such has been my experience such far. It hadn't occurred to me that it's simply the natural response to a cute, eager girl with a friendly smile and a handful of earnest but badly pronounced phrases from a guidebook.

I look up from a stall of leather goods. I like to look at the pretty wristlets and engraved leather chokers, but I wouldn't wear something so daring, and I need to budget carefully.

Noticing the uniformed men approach, I give them a wide, unsuspecting smile. "Hello.. officer? Is something wrong?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My eyes glance at the stall, leather. Well that's good, because eventually all you will be wearing is leather. And not much of it at all. The two officers, supplementing their incomes by being here with me, move to either side of you. They speak no English, which is good, since they can't give anything away.

"I'm afraid there has been some trouble with your travel documents." Putting on what I hope is a reassuring grin. "You'll just need to come with us to get this all sorted out."
Old 02-09-2011, 02:52 AM   #4
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Oh, ok. I hope nothing is wrong." I sling my little travel bag over my shoulder and walk over to you. Of course I implicitly trust a police officer. I'm certain whatever problem will be straightened up quickly.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-09-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

Once I get you in the car, you'll disappear forever, cops forgettig your face and that you were ever here. It is wonderful what you can get with enough cash. Eyes raking up and down your figure as I follow half a step behind. Admiring the tight ass and little sway in your step. "I'm sure we'll benavle to work this out to everyones satisification.". Well at least mine. The officer holds open the backseat for you to climb in.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:46 AM   #6
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I smile for the man who opens the door for me. "Thank you," I say in his language. My pronunciation is hopeless. You think it's likely I understand almost nothing beyond hello, goodbye and where is the railway station.

I slid into the backseat and place my belongings beside me. Then I sit forward and look at you curiously. "Is it far to the police building? What was wrong with my papers? You have a lovely car."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-10-2011, 07:39 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

I have to chuckle at the rapid fire English that comes at me when I slide in with you. Maybe it's nerves of perhaps just your personality. Either way I am going to have to hope you quiet down once I start with you. Otherwise it will be to annoying and I'd have to takeneerious steps to change that.

I reach out and pat your leg, reassuringly. Nothing sexual yet. "Do not fret just a missed signature by an overwraught customs agent. Should have back at your hotel in about an hour." The car goes quickly into traffic, rules of the road much more loosely enforced here. Weaving in and out. "Do you know anyone in our lovely country?"
Old 02-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #8
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I shake my head no. The speed and surety of your driving, coupled with all the fast turns, have surprised me. Though I'm reassured that you seem to know exactly what you're doing.

"I don't really know anyone. I'm not very good at the language yet," I admit. "You speak very good English. Have you been to America?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

Apparently the pat went un-noticed, since you continue to prattle on. Grating on my ears, just waiting until I can give you something better to do with your mouth than speak.

"I was educated at an American university." I have to keep talking or even one as naive as you would eventually catch on. Especially since I have now turned off the road and driving up my driveway.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:04 AM   #10
Ingenue
Privileged Member

My eyes have been on your face, but I finally look up when the car pulls in.

"Is.. this the police headquarters?" I ask, confused. Maybe I misunderstood something.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-11-2011, 07:38 AM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

There is finally a twitch of nerves on your face when you notice where you have been brought. An opulent house, brimming withfountains and tended gardens. It looks nothing like the drab, brick buildings that normAlly act as government buildings around here.

"Oh don't worry it is the police station. The old Soviet building had too many bad memories associated with it." Speaking calmly as I exit and walk around to your door. Opening it for you. "We decided to refurbish an old dacha for the néw one.". Glancing down at your legs as you exit.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #12
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The explanation reassures me and I look around with barely disguised awe, missing yet another of your covert glances at my body.

"It's amazing. The kind of place a prince might live." I follow you to the door, expecting some kind of desk or reception area inside.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-11-2011, 05:29 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

I love when they are so naive, a few had to be dragged into the house kicking and screaming. That sort of thing is so much harder to cover up. This, this will take just a few pieces of paper and a tiny amount of cash spread around several hands. And poof, you disappear like you never existed. When I finally do get bored, I recoup my investment by selling you off to a brothel. But that is many months away yet.\

It takes a while for you to realize that this is no police station. Probably finally figured it out when you saw that the decorations were still opulent, golden leafed lamps and plush rugs, just in the entry hallway. Walking up behind you, I grip your shoulders tightly. "Bedroom is up the stairs, let's move."
Old 02-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #14
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I am confused. I believed every word you told me, but this doesn't look like any kind of official building. It looks like a home, and a rich one at that.

I jump at your touch on my shoulders. "Bedroom? What for, what do you-" I catch my first glimpse of the look in your eyes and squeak in horror. "No!" I start struggling, try to twist away.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

Ah, good, it finally sinks in what is going to happen in this house. I was starting to worry I took a girl with mental problems, since you didn't even react at the furnishings. My face is inches from yours as I scream at you. "Be quiet and do what I say!" Dropping into a more normal tone of voice. "I have the police in my pocket and your paperwork has already disappeared, if you run, you are a nobody, an illegal in this country." SHoving you backwards towards the stairs, "Or you can stay here, and be fed and clothed for the price of sex."
Old 02-12-2011, 04:39 AM   #16
Ingenue
Privileged Member

My situation is indeed starting to sink in. As you scream at me I flinch unthinkingly and freeze. I sense that you expect to be obeyed and that it would be a very bad idea to flout your expectations.

For the first time I realize just how alone I am in this strange country, in the hands of someone who can make me disappear with a little money. You bought me. That's what you're saying, isn't it.. you bought me and now you think you have the right to do anything you want to me.

I stumble backwards and have one foot on the bottom step before I get hold of myself. "You can't really mean to do this. This is wrong. And.. the American embassy know I'm here!" I say, suddenly inspired. Too bad the transparency of the lie is written all over my face.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-12-2011, 09:10 AM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile, both at the naive words and the fact that you are such a terrible liar. It isn't like I don't know that this is wrong, it is just that I don't care. Taking what I want is just a perk of being rich and powerful in a corrupt country.

"The American Embassy has no idea you are here. It's citizens are supposed to check in as soon as they get in country but you couldn't be bothered to do that." I keep pushing you backwards, but you seem stubborn, refusing to step onto the second step, no matter how roughly I push back.

"Move! I want to fuck you, but if you make it too hard, I might decide you aren't worth the effort!"
Old 02-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #18
Ingenue
Privileged Member

It was a long shot. I guess you had been checking up on me before you sprung your trap. It was too organized. The cops.. would they remember me? But you said you have them paid off.

I look confused when you suggest I may not be worth the effort. "W-would you let me leave then?" I ask, eyeing the door behind you.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

Let you leave? That's a surprisingly hopeful comment from a woman who is about to be raped. Sighing as I force you up the stairs grunting as you try to resist. "No, I'd sell you to a whorehouse, or maybe a fat old shiek to rape and abuse you." Smiling broadly at the thought of that. "That is what happened to the last girl who came here and fought to hard. She didn't even survive two weeks in the whorehouse before ODing on smack." Slapping my hand hard against your ass, "Now move, slut or suffer her fate."
Old 02-13-2011, 06:09 AM   #20
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I whimper and move back when you push, my wide hazel eyes filling with tears. "Please don't sell me. I'll be good, just.. please be gentle. It's my first time." There's a hint of a sob.

All hope for escape now gone, I hang my head and start walking upstairs.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner