Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2007, 08:13 AM   #21
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I tried not to laugh in joy as I sat, Corin seemed distinctly perturbed now and I found her formerly solid wall of self control crumbling as if a sandcastle before the advancing sea.

The dessert was brought out and I motioned for Corin to start.
“Now, isn’t peculiar that we save often the best dish till last…”

I devoured the dessert quickly, occasionally allowing my tongue to flick out and lick my lips. I was so aroused by now, my blood lust was aching, my desire for the girl burning me. I could feel my body reacting of its own accord. My senses becoming sharper and more atoned and my desire overflowing.

“Corin…how old do you suppose I am? Never mind…how many of your profession to you suppose I might have met…”

My mind flicked through those I had dispatched…often gruesomely and painfully slowly, making sure she could pick up on the horror that passed through my mind.

I opened my mouth in a smile, finally allowing my teeth, my true teeth to be revealed as they seemed to stretch down in need of their own.

The candles had started to splutter and the shadows lengthened...till there was barely a puddle of light around the table...I could see through the darkness far better than her of course...

In my mind I saw myself spring across the table, falling upon the wonderful girl before me and biting at her neck…my heart slipped into a higher rhythm and I knew I would not be able to hold back my nature and my desires for much longer. I slumped a little in my chair, eyeing her over the top of my wine glass as she finished her dessert…

One of the candles died in a quick hiss of wax...
Old 03-20-2007, 10:03 AM   #22
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I felt her replay the death of Farrow…my heart torn by powerfully conflicting feelings. The horror of a fellow Vampire being killed, all that power destroyed so utterly…but also the thrill and exhilaration she had felt in killing him. I let that feeling of pleasure flood my mind and thrust it back across the table.

I slipped from my chair and moved around the table, my eyes never leaving hers as I moved in the dark shadows. I came up behind her.

“Oh you dissappoint me…you are still allowing Victorian morality to temper your true desires Corin. A baton seemingly now taken up by the vile American preachers who dominate that land”

I moved to her side, my hand reaching for her hair and gently moving down the smooth silky skin of her cheeks. A charge passing easily between us.

“Why hold back from what you really desire. Lust and pleasure have to be savored as they tend to be so…fleeting. Why impose this false control on your human condition…allow it come forward to flower and you will have only pleasure in your life”

I rested both my hands on her shoulders, my strong elegant fingers holding her tightly as I bent my head to drink in her scent once more. I moved my face against her head, my nose in her hair…oh I could feel her revulsion…her utter disdain for me…but also the raw desires and lustful thoughts that I shared for her.

“Come Corin…let me show you something more…take a leap into the dark with me…”

I turned my head so that my lips brushed her ear and I allowed my breath to exhale softly into her delicate ear. My fingers both holding and caressing her as she sat so rigid in her seat. My relentless pressure at her mind was taking its toll, I could sense some of the delicious thoughts she shared now. My lips brushed her ear once more…I lowered them still further…brushing them against her neck lightly.

Just at that moment the large clock out in the hall struck eleven…and the last candle faded and died. The room suddenly plunged into total darkness.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:32 AM   #23
Louise
Privileged Member

Her resistance had nearly been overwhelmed now and in the pitch blackness of the room I moved quickly to take advantage. My hand moved to her chin and I turned her head to face mine…my lips lifting from her neck to brush delicately against hers. She didn’t respond at first, but my lips pressed firmer, fiercer against hers and I felt them open and respond.

In my joy at finally kissing her I knew all too well she was still a dangerous foe. My thoughts, my desires and my lust flooded into her mind as I kissed her. Lifting her quickly and with more strength that my lithe body should have possessed, I pulled her from her seat.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her against me, the feel of her body against mine almost enough to drive me insane. I lifted her onto the edge of the table, her legs either side of me.

“Let me show you true pleasure Corin…give yourself to me” I whispered, breaking our kiss…as I pushed her backward. Her body falling backwards onto the large oak table, her legs still splayed apart.

I stood over her, I could see her breathing coming harsh and ragged and her mind struggling to battle her own desire. My hands on her thighs moved up, caressing and exploring how she felt under her clothes. Crossing from her thighs I slid them up over her tight abdomen and softly across her breasts until my fingers reached the neckline of her top. Slipping my fingers under the material I paused and leaning forward so that I could stare into her eyes, I tore away her top with a fierce growl of lust.

My hands returned to her body, my fingers splaying out across her skin, I sigh as I feel how hot she is, how silky her skin is…

I lean forward again, allowing my lips to brush her stomach…her belly button…the area just between her breasts…then back to her neck…

“Tell me…what do you desire Corin?” I whisper in her ear…my tongue drawing a soft line down her neck…her perfect, soft white neck…
Old 03-20-2007, 02:21 PM   #24
Louise
Privileged Member

She didn’t need to answer my question; I could feel what she desired…my lips press tight against her mouth once more. My fingers stroking, teasing and brushing her body beneath mine. I can sense her thoughts, still sharp and fighting in a dark now distant corner of her mind as pleasure and lust took her.

Her lips parted and my tongue softly probed between them, running across her teeth and teasing between. I moaned softly into our kiss and pushed one of my hands down to grip the waist band of her leather trousers. Holding her down by the material as my other hand slid up to cup one of her firm breasts…my long fingers curling around her and squeezing firmly, my thumb pressing down onto her nipple. Rolling it gently back and forth as I kissed her with new vigor, devouring her lips as I explored her body.

Letting my lips lift from her mouth, the moonlight lighting her pale skin and making her eyes sparkle, I lifted my hand from her breast.

“Corin...let go…feel the river of pleasure…”

I let my lips move down her cheek, down her neck and as I moved my body I lifted my hand to her head. I closed it around her hair, gripping her as I allowed my lips to move down onto her chest.

My lips brushed her skin, barely touching her at all before sinking between her firm mounds. My tongue slips around the gentle swell of her right breast and then over the nipple. My lips closing around the stiffening bud…my tongue lashing her quickly, firmly.

Her body moving beneath me, her mind screaming in struggle as my own thoughts and desires flooded her.

As I closed my teeth gently around her stiff nipple I tugged with my free hand at her trousers…pulling…I could feel her heat, breathe her lust…

My mouth left her breast and continued a path down her body…my tongue, my lips and my teeth softly, relentlessly moving across her hot skin. As my tongue reached her navel I looked up into her eyes, releasing my grip on her hair as I knelt between her spread legs…my tongue teasing and probing her belly and then on across to her hips…
Old 03-20-2007, 04:05 PM   #25
Louise
Privileged Member

Her eyes were a mix of firery desire and pure horror…I smiled as the moonlight glinted on a single tear drop that fell from her eye.

I allowed my tongue to barely touch her skin…kissing across from one hip to the other…feeling her body moving…her need growing. Kneeling before her, knowing how dangerous a position this is for me. Knowing all too well how easily she could escape my grasp now. But the moment my lips closed on her skin, kissing her inner thighs all the way down to her knee…I knew she wouldn’t run.

Briefly flicking my tongue into the space behind her knees…enjoying the noise she made…I kiss back up her other thigh. Then I move in…higher, deeper between her writhing legs. I breathed her scent as I push my face tighter between her legs allowing my tongue to flick out…the gentle blonde fuzz barely noticeable as I allowed my tongue to spread her inner lips open.

Her inner turmoil boiled and I smiled inwardly…she may not be fighting me…but I was forcing this upon her…and she knew it…but couldn’t resist…

My tongue found her hard little button and as I flicked it quickly she bucked up against me, my lips closed around her clit and I pressed my teeth against her flesh…

Last edited by Louise; 03-20-2007 at 04:08 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:20 PM   #26
Louise
Privileged Member

I allow my teeth to press into her flesh a little harder as my tongue tortures her sweet bud. Pressing down with my tongue harder, whipping her with a quick slick motion, before allowing it to slip between her lips and dipping into her boiling centre.

Her moans and twists under me drives my lust on and I feel the familiar desires pumping through my veins. Leaving her hot centre I allow my lips to trail up her body. Her lithe body tight and twisting beneath me as I moved up her body once more.

Clasping her hands at the wrist I pushed her arms back beside her head against the cold wood of the table. Holding her tightly, pinning her, my tongue flicking over one then the other nipple, sending waves of pleasure through her body. My lips closing on hers once more, but only briefly…I let my leg slip through the slit of the dress and press my thigh against her centre, feeling her heat and wetness against my skin as I rock against her.

Leaving her mouth, my lips moved down her neck, kissing and licking…I looked up briefly…
“Let yourself go Corin…”
Lowering my head I press my teeth against her soft neck, feeling her pleasure peaking…I thrust forward and my teeth puncture her neck…
Old 03-21-2007, 10:53 AM   #27
Louise
Privileged Member

I feel her shudder beneath me, from pleasure or pain...I don’t care. My teeth spear deep into her neck, drawing her blood into my mouth eagerly. My mind explodes at the taste of her blood. My veins feel like firey rivers throughout my body as I shudder through my own pleasure.

I continue to kiss her as I suck down upon her neck, drinking her deeply, careful not to carried away. The desire to keep drinking from her became almost overwhelming and my usual self control was being tested to the limits.

Her body stills beneath me and I know she has passed into the darkness…finally, regretfully I pull my teeth from her neck. The tiny clotting agents I leave behind quickly closing the two, fresh puncture wounds on her neck. Not only clotting agents of course…the first seeds of her total submission to me as well. Twice more I will have to claim her neck to be able to claim her soul forever.

Martins appeared from the deep shadows at the end of the dining room and I looked up from above her body. A trail of blood seeped from my lips, ran down my chin and dropped onto the breast of the still form of my sweetest victim so far.
“Well done Madam.”

I smiled a ghastly smile at him with my teeth still bared and vicious as I licked my lips very slowly. Tilting my head and bowing a little I licked at the blood on her chest with one, long slow movement of my tongue. Not wishing to waste a drop of her wonderful blood.

I kissed her lips softly, allowing her lips to be coated in her own life giving blood. Something for her to taste when she woke.

I slid back down from the table, releasing her wrists as I did so and moved away from her.

“Martins…is the guest room ready for my esteemed visitor?”
He nodded.
“Then take her there, make her as comfortable as possible. I will rest in the Crypt tonight.”
“Very well Madam,” Martins said as he moved towards the table. “Should I search her for…items?”

I paused…looking at the now sleeping Hunter. Corin…why did you come here?
“No…just take her and her things up to the guest room.”
“But Madam…”
“I strictly forbid you from searching her things. Do you understand!”
Martins nodded, that polite ‘of course’ nod that servants have always known to do at the same time as saying ‘I disagree’.

“Oh…and give her a gown of mine to wear…I seem to have got carried away undressing her.”

I moved quickly to the door of the dining room, turning only to look once more at the sleeping Corin as she lay on the table. Her beauty lit by the moonlight. Sorrow…sorrow…I hissed at myself and allowed my blood lust to flood such emotions from mind and I tore down the steps into my crypt.

Sometime later as I moved into my coffin I heard Martins heavy footsteps as he carried the Hunter upstairs and into the guest room.

I imagined her curled up next to me in coffin a single silk sheet covering us both…and promptly slept…temporarily sated and stronger for my first victory.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:40 PM   #28
Louise
Privileged Member

I awoke. A smile lit my face immediately as I recalled the night before. My dreams had been…interesting. However, they had been tainted towards the end. Someone else had been in my residence. I felt it. And I didn’t like it at all…

I slipped from my place of rest and pulled a white cotton gown around my body, flicking my hair loose as I tied the gown tight.

I crossed the cool crypt and padded bare foot up the stairs and through the door into the main lobby. Martins was waiting for me as ever.

“Corin?” I asked.

“The Hunter is upstairs. I believe she may have woken in the past hour Madam.” His voice cool and dissapproving once more.

I nodded and again…an echo of someone else seemed to pass through the building. I paused with a frown creasing my brow.

“Madam?”

“I’m…I’m fine Martins. Prepare breakfast for us.”

I watched as my faithful servant walked off and then I turned and crossed the hall to the library. I crossed to the chair she had sat in. My hand draping along the material as I felt her afterimage lingering there.

Her blood had tasted unique…and yet there was something to it and I quickly crossed to the study. I pulled papers, documents and files from shelves until I found the note I wanted. Yes…her lineage had vampire blood in it. No wonder I felt her still. I was tasting my own distant families blood as well as her own. I smiled...I wondered how she’d feel to see us as distant cousins?

I padded back into the library and looked out at the grounds as my mind reached for my guest. She seemed more distant to me this morning, something that perplexed me. It disturbed me actually…when I should be in joyous victory.

Martins walked in with a silver tray and placed it on the small table by the window.
“Please call for her” I said with a measurement of unease in my voice.

Had I made the right decision about leaving her armed? I felt sure that by giving her that security she would stay. I wasn’t concerned that she would use them straight away…her mind was too like mine…intense and needing to be fed with knowledge and experience. She wanted to know everything about me almost as much as I wanted to know her.

But what if I had miscalculated the impact of her lineage…her duty to HER ancestors. I picked a piece of cold meat from the breakfast platter Martins brought in and devoured it quickly.

I waited, with some trepidation, for her.

But my mind slipped to the night before once again. Her body, her soft moans...how delicious she felt to me...how she tasted...how her blood tasted...the senses rolled through my mind and once more I could feel her thoughts. But she was stronger. She knew I had felt her too. However, I knew I would overcome…as I have every single one her kind before her. My confidence poured back into me and I allowed a devilish smile play upon my lips.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:00 AM   #29
Louise
Privileged Member

I closed my eyes, allowing my mind to focus on the girl upstairs…could sense her torment and her renewed determination too. I heard Martins knocking at the door up there. Asking her if she wished to come down and join Madam for breakfast.

Idly I pushed my thoughts back towards her, replaying the pleasure she felt, the pleasure I had felt in what had occurred on the table last night. I had taken her…but she had submitted by the end. It was this that I forced towards her…her own submission to me.

I knew she would be sickened by her actions…but I wondered whether she would acknowledge the pleasure she must still feel. The overwhelming desire that had fired her lust and allowed me to take her. Would she allow me to repeat such a delicious task…I felt her stronger wall of resistance…and my smile turned into a grimace. She would not be taken so easily next time.

Why did I care so much about the ‘how’ of this girl’s submission? I could race upstairs right now and overpower her before she had chance to bare any weapon she may have. Take my second fill at her neck and leave her greatly pacified for that final bite. Why did she deserve special attention?

These questions perplexed and worried me a great deal. Was Martins correct…had I made a huge error of judgment? Her actions this morning would dictate mine own of course, but I resented the idea of mere brute force to claim her.

It was that moment, as I sensed her moving down the stairs and towards me, that I realized how much I wanted her. My body ached for hers…my soul demanded her touch. This realization was so intense it took my breath away. The Harkers and my kind had a long and twisted relationship. They had always been the most dangerous of the Hunters…why did I seek to hold this one so close to my bosom?

My face betrayed my sudden clouded mind.

Last edited by Louise; 03-22-2007 at 09:10 AM.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:36 AM   #30
Louise
Privileged Member

I opened my eyes but did not turn from the window as she walked quietly into the library.
“Good Morning Corin.” I said softly.
“I thought this would be more...intimate a place for breakfast” my thoughts a sudden flashing of still images of the night before. Her sounds.

I tore my gaze from the window and the woods beyond and turned to face her. The fixed smile on my face turned into something more real when her image filled my vision once more.

“Oh…good, I’m glad you found a change of clothes…nothing worse than pulling on day old clothes is there.” I said, allowing the reality of what happened to her top to be unmentioned as my mind replayed the image of her lithe body revealed before me once more.

“It suits you very well…” I said, not saying what I was truly saying…she looked…amazing.

Her eyes flicked away from mine and I sensed her cloud an area of her mind quickly…but not before I saw enough. She had a weapon and I felt my scar tingle, burning in memory. Instantly I knew she was armed with a gun and…and that silver bullet I returned to her. Ha…how ironic should I die this morning.

“Won’t you sit down, please, help yourself to whatever you may require…I’m not a very big eater of breakfast I have to admit.”

I poured some coffee and offered the object of my desires and my concerns a cup.

The gown I wore parted high up my thighs as I sat opposite her across the small table by the window, allowing her to catch a glimpse of my long legs between the material.

I gazed at her for a while…wondering whether she or I would raise the issue of what had happened. She turned slightly at one point and I could see my mark had been left on her neck…the fact she hadn’t chosen to hide it and actually display it seemed to suggest something to me…but I couldn’t determine what.

Was she telling me she wasn’t afraid…I knew that anyway as I could feel her inner lion like strength. I decided I would break the silence.

“Corin…do you wish to talk about last night? I sensed your need…I gave you some of what you wanted…can you deny you didn’t enjoy yourself. Can you deny you don’t still feel our echoes?”

I looked at her expectantly…wondering whether she would hide from it…
Old 03-22-2007, 02:15 PM   #31
Louise
Privileged Member

The turmoil of her mind was almost reflected in her body language. I wondered how close she was to reaching into wherever she was hiding her weapon and shooting me. Normally I wouldn’t doubt my ability to move quicker, to act a step beyond my foe, but with her. Would I beat her? Whose reactions would be quicker and less tainted by the others desires?

Her comments about our relative place in history made me smile. Yes, indeed, whoever won out here maybe today…tomorrow…would be able to finish a particular chapter in the history books. I didn’t intend to be written about in the past tense quite yet.

I sipped my coffee as a way of distraction when she answered. Her words… “closer than I would readily admit”…chimed with my thoughts so precisely to be unnerving and the “we are alone” struck so deep within me I turned away from her momentarily.

Yet her second sentence seemed to push a huge chasm between us. She seemed to be warning me…

“No, we cannot deny our bloodlines…we cannot deny that which we are.” I said nodding my head slightly in agreement.
“But…that said, we must not deny that our own individual desires must also be obeyed. You say we are alone…Its something I think about a great deal of time.”

I rose from the table and walked back towards the other window, my back to her, every one of my senses screaming danger. I stared out at the woods…and beyond to where old Vlad’s monument sat empty and decaying. Would that be my fate? Forgotten and decaying.

“Perhaps that is our destiny…to remain alone. Those around us merely servants as lovers and loved ones are ultimately killed or become betrayers. Fate is cruel to love.”

My blood lust was growing yet again despute how early in the day it was and I felt an ache of need force its way through my body. Perhaps the energy I was expelling with the Hunter was driving this need. Either way, I knew that I would need to feed again before darkness fell…something I rarely ever did.

I turned, half expecting Corin to be holding her gun at me and instead found her picking up a piece of toast.

I smiled; I’d given her a chance to kill me…why hadn’t she taken it?

“Well, Hunter…” I said with a wicked smile, “If you are staying perhaps we can take a walk in the woods. I’m sure Martins will arm us and we could go hunt some pheasant for tonight. Or, if you prefer, there’s my library annex downstairs for you to peruse. I promise you will have free reign…”

If she accepted the hunt then only one of us would return 'unharmed'...if she chose the library...well...I would seduce her with knowledge...I smiled all the wider.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #32
Louise
Privileged Member

“Hah…were I to assume you weren’t already a dangerous woman, then perhaps I’d worry making you more so…but since I know how dangerous you are…” I laughed with genuine amusement.

I sat back with her at the table and marveled how some of the tension evaporated with the sharing of a joke. It lasted only for a few seconds of course, but it was…amazing. It was genuine pleasure between otherwise lonely, separate individuals.

I finished my coffee and watched her eat for a while, enjoying the way she ravished her plate of food. I then thought of a little suprise I would have for her when we went hunting.

“Well, if we are going out I had better change…make yourself comfortable Corin.”

I nodded, my fingers brushing her neck and smiled at her before I strode out of the room, my gown flowing around me as I crossed the floor out into the hall. Martins met me by the stairs face set and stern.

“What is it now?” I whispered.
“Madam, you know I have served you loyally for these long years, so I can only hope you will grant me this freedom of saying what I need to.”
“Say your piece”
“Your safety is my primary responsibility, by allowing…by tolerating that vile person…you are placing yourself at terrible risk…please Madam…allow me to..”
My face must have paled and my teeth pulled down, my lips parting…the anger I felt partially Martins fault, but mostly because I knew what he was saying was true.
“ENOUGH!” I shouted, aware my voice may have carried through to the library.
I moved close, so close to my faithful servant, I could smell his fear.
“You will obey my command, she will remain my guest until I have finished with her, you will show her respect.” My voice was now a much more dangerous whisper.

Martins nodded curtly. I stared angrily into his eyes, my heart pounding hard in my chest and spun towards the steps.
“Oh, I nearly forgot.” I turned and said. “We’re going hunting shortly. Please prepare the weapons...my first choice of weapons mind you...”
His face was solid. Not a trace of his earlier disapproval remained as I turned and trotted up the stairs to my bedchambers.

As I strode through my door I peeled the gown from my body, allowing it to drop at my feet as I moved towards my wardrobe. Pulling my hunting gear out…I paused…who would be hunting whom this afternoon?

A smile melted the anger from my body, my teeth pulling back just a little and my lips covering my teeth once more...

I decided then and there that I would sate my blood lust on this hunt. Or die trying.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:21 AM   #33
Louise
Privileged Member

I pulled my tight black hunting gear onto my body as I considered my path ahead. Truth be told I hate the feeling of enclosure that clothing seems to bring and loathed the vile Victorian ages when people, especially women, felt that to expose and inch of skin was to risk hell itself.

Nowadays…such free times, women walk around half naked, displaying themselves like something to be sold. There is a middle path of class…take Corin downstairs…cleverly updating her Hunters garb into something more modern that exuded her sexuality and power without turning her into a whore.

The bars and clubs of London, Manchester and elsewhere made hunting so easy for me. Society even catered for my particular taste for women, I could turn up at a lesbian club and take my pick of a dozen or more delicious treats. Often they are untainted by male penetration and pure blood would be my reward. Rarely would their disappearance be noticed. Just another girl lost to the world.

While I was glad of these changes, I also wondered whether my own hunting skills were softening. It was just all too easy. Then there is Corin. A born Hunter. Someone whose sole purpose in life was to hunt my kind…yet remained such an amazingly sexually and intellectually stimulating individual.

I hissed as my thoughts turned lustful for her once more, the wrong lust…and my body reacted with pleasure as I reasserted my bloody desires…her blood.

I wrapped a silk scarf around my neck and pulled my long black leather coat on and walked out of my bedchambers. My purpose and vigor renewed as I felt the call of her beating heart in my body. I would drink from her. And she would soon be mine.

Martins was obediently waiting at the bottom of the stairs.
“Is everything ready?”
“Yes Madam, you can pick up your weapons in the front porch.”

I smiled and trying to undo some of the anger I had shown him earlier I winked at him. Laughing, I walked back across the lobby and through the library door.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:50 PM   #34
Louise
Privileged Member

As I walked in the first sensation I felt was guilt…as if she had been caught doing something naughty…then…something more…she had been in my mind…she had felt me. It was becoming imperative that I made her mine quickly. I turned to her and saw her staring back at me.

“Corin? Are you ready to go hunting?” I said smiling.

I led her from the library into the lobby and pulling my shades from my coat I placed them over my eyes and opened the great front door. The sun was still hazy but was at its strongest in the sky and I felt its rays pulling at my body. For a while it would feel like I was walking through thigh high water…but I’d adjust. Martins had placed the weapons on the small stone ledge on the steps up to the door.

I laughed out loud in pleasure as I saw her react…such a mixture of emotions crossed her beautiful face.

“Oh, didn’t I mention we wouldn’t be using guns…” I smiled, “As a Harker you should know these cross-bows well…”

I passed the black metal cross-bow into her hands…and watched as she expertly eyed it, tried out the bow mechanism, loaded a bolt, lifted it and aimed. When she released the bolt it sprang away and struck the nearest tree trunk dead centre.

I felt a flush cross my pale face and heat flooded my centre…her skills and ease with the weapon should have made me very nervous but…oh god she had made me want her all the more.

“Oh very good Miss Harker…very good…your prey truly has little chance do they?”

I smiled wickedly as we walked across the front lawns and on into the woods. I couldn’t keep the sigh of relief at reaching the thickly grown dank wood from escaping my lips.

“We’ll move around the residence…try driving the pheasants out. Stay close Corin…you wouldn’t want to get lost in these woods.”

I turned and flashed a dangerous look her way.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:57 AM   #35
Louise
Privileged Member

Her words and manner made me sure that her determination was as clear as my own, this hunt was to be an interesting afternoon.

“You know, these woods are part of the ancient forests of these parts. It’s interesting to think what these trees may have seen. What horrors…”

We tramped on…the first pheasant calls of alarm as they moved ahead of us.

“Hunting has become so unpopular in these ‘enlightened’ times, people don’t understand that a little ‘culling’ of the stock can be a good thing…don’t you agree Corin?”

The question was loaded of course…and I smiled as I asked it. At one point we seem to slip on a particular mossy fallen branch and we pressed together…and I felt the hard shape pressed against her breast. I knew what it was of course…but the reminder brought my mind back into focus.

She was indeed a very dangerous prey…who saw herself as the Hunter…the most dangerous form of prey around.

I worked ahead of her, easily moving between the gnarled and dark trees like my own back yard…I heard her calling for me as I moved beyond her sight. Then she went silent and I knew she had slipped into the hunt. She was now seeking something far more deadly than pheasants.

My heart beat harder and the blood lust flooded through my veins. Leaping higher than any human could I jumped up into the upper bows of an old oak tree and crouched. Waiting for her to come. This was it…I knew she was armed with more than the bow so I had to be decisive.

As she approached I prepared myself…she paused briefly beneath me and I took my chance. Leaping onto her back. She turned just as I landed and we both fell awkwardly. She cried out and swung the cross-bow around at me. A moments pause and I flinched forward to grab her.

She screamed as she let loose the bolt…and I grunted as the 8 inch piece of pointed steel speared into my thigh…I looked down at the wound…back to her and smiled. My fingers went to the bolt and wrapped around the part still visible. I looked at her and pulled the bolt clear from my flesh with a wet noise.

I sighed and gazed down at the woman who consumed my mind, lifting the bolt to my mouth I licked slowly at my own blood…cleaning the bolt before dropping it to the forest floor.

“Oh Dear Corin…looks like you shot your bolt too soon…”

Last edited by Louise; 03-24-2007 at 10:00 AM.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:48 PM   #36
Louise
Privileged Member

There was a moment where we both seemed at a loss and I had a mad compulsion to laugh. The darkness surrounded us, barely any sunlight made it this low in the forest. I pulled the shades from my eyes, so that she could see the hunger in my eyes. My teeth were bared and my lips peeled back as I leapt down on her, holding her down on the cold damp ground.

“I do hope you’re hand doesn’t flinch under pressure like that every time we get close Corin…it could prove…unsatisfactory” I said with a light in my eyes as I looked down into hers.

One of my hands released her shoulder and stroked at her cheek…flicking her hair away from her neck as I gripped her head…my own head dipping…my lips brushing her skin. There was a total abscence of noise save for our breathing...hers harsh and fast, mine slower. I took a deep breath of her scent…pausing as I drank her power and beauty deep. I refrained from sinking my teeth into her neck as my hand lifted from her head and stroked down her neck, across her chest, pressing hard against the left breast so that I could feel her beating heart pounding...I paused...

That was a mistake.
Old 03-24-2007, 03:03 PM   #37
Louise
Privileged Member

I had just dipped my head to press my teeth against her neck when I felt the sudden quickening in her mind and moved…but not fast enough. Her training matching my quicker abilities.

The shaft pressed against my breast…she held it there…why hadn’t she thrust it deeper. Our eyes were mere inches apart and I stared down into hers. Enjoying the fire of resistance she was thrusting back at me…but my heart beat quicker…fear for my own survival came as a surprise to me.

Still…I was on-top…I was still in command. I leapt backwards, hissing as the sharp metal bolt scratched a path across my breast as I pulled away. Crouching low I vanished into the bushes and circled around her. Staring at her through the shadows and brush of the forest.

What are you going to do now Corin? I thought at her, blasting the question towards her…rage and lust twisting together in my heart and mind. I dipped my finger into the scratch which had torn my top and my skin on my breast. Lifting the finger to my mouth I drew it slowly back and forth my pouting lips. She came close...but that would be the only chance I would give her.

I moved closer as she reached into her jacket…my eyes narrowed…
Old 03-24-2007, 04:41 PM   #38
Louise
Privileged Member

I circled again; desperate to see what she was drawing from her jacket…again I sent my thoughts out to her.

“You will be by my side forever Corin. You will submit to me…”

She looked so amazing...the dangerous Hunter paused...preparing to strike...her eyes burnt with an energy I desired with a painful need...

I couldn’t hold back…I charged out of the woods my long coat flailing behind me as I swooped down onto her. Together we crashed against a thick tree and fell to the floor. Her hand was still in her jacket and I held her arms tight against her chest.

“Corin, why fight me…you know you will lose…that fool Farrow may have been your greatest victory…but compared to me…he was nothing.” The last three words came out as a low, dangerous hiss

I rolled her onto her back…my groin against hers…pressing down as I pulled her arms free from her jacket a gun appeared in one of her hands. I cried in rage as she struggled against my grip, but I was stronger and I pushed her arms above her head, pinning her by her wrists in one hand. Her grip on her gun still strong…I howled at her and dipped my head…her head flipped back and forth. But my teeth sank against her neck…pressing…I felt her skin…and pressed again…

“Submit…” I caressed her mind again with that word…
Old 03-24-2007, 08:24 PM   #39
Louise
Privileged Member

Again…something drifted through her mind…someone powerful…who…and I howled with rage that she had escaped my clutches once more. I tasted her on my teeth...so close...

I looked up and though I still felt her, she had vanished as quickly as I had torn out of the bushes. Through my rage I let a smile of impish delight that she was still fighting. My blood lust was over powering everything now. I needed to feed. I needed her blood coursing through me. I needed her now.

I sprang from the woodland floor and tore into the undergrowth, moving deftly but assuredly as I went…following the flood of emotions she was still allowing to pour from her mind.

I wondered if she knew where she was going…the woods cleared up ahead…the ancient circle of stones sat in a clearing in the dark forest. At least four thousand years old. Steeped in bloody power…even I felt the darkness tugging at my soul when I visited.

I stood stock still…listening…there was silence aside from a couple animal rustles. Then I heard her crashing through the woods once more…and I knew I had to be there waiting for her.

I got within a few feet of the Hunter…could hear her harsh breathing as she moved, then I raced off again. Moving faster, quicker than she could through my woods I was soon able to get in front of her again.

The moment I broke out into the clearing, the stones dark and shadowy, I felt my body given extra strength. A malignant, dark power more ancient than my kind found me and energized me once more.

I strode past the first stone, allowing my fingers to trail across the rough stone surface and feeling the power of history and pain it had witnessed. But it was the central stone that I wanted to touch…

About seven feet long by three wide…this central stone had been used in sacrifice for as long as the stone circle had existed. I pressed the palms of my hands against its cold surface and I felt a flood of power sweep me.

I looked to the woods, felt her approach…so close now. I smiled and jumped up onto the central stone. Laying down on the sacrificial rock I closed my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

Once she came out of the woods she would be totally exposed and I knew my pose would prove too much for her to walk away from.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:14 AM   #40
Louise
Privileged Member

I felt, rather than heard her approach. Had I not been one of my kind she could have been upon me without my knowing. But then…had I not been one of my kind, she wouldn’t have been hunting me.

The stone circle was like a pool of evil that she had just waded into. The mist that had threatened to descend earlier became a fog that invaded the clearing. Its unreal ethereal feeling only added to the atmosphere of darkness that swirled around the stones. Visibility closed down to just a few feet...

Into this…I could feel her soul…battling and lit up like a beacon through the fog. Come to me Corin. Come.

She moved towards the centre stone…but the fog was now so thick as to obscure her view. I had already moved from the rock. I slung the cross-bow off my back and hitched it to my shoulder. I waited for her and smiled as I saw her gun wielding hand move out of the fog first…she turned and saw me pointing the cross-bow at her.

I smiled as I let loose the bolt. It slammed into her wrist, spearing through her amazing arm with a spurt of blood. She screamed as she dropped the gun. Backed up against the sacrificial stone, her eye went wide…she clasped her arm above the wound with her other hand and looked between it and me. Quickly, I crossed the few feet between us and held her tightly against the stone, stroking her hair away from her eyes.

She fought, twisting and writhing in my grip, but my power enhanced by the power of the stones was too much for the injured hunter. I felt a chink in her wall around her mind and flooded in. I allowed my soothing and perversly erotic thoughts to ply her mind.

“Let me help you Corin.” I whispered.

I slid her backwards onto the stone, laying her down as I cradled her so gently. I swung my body up onto the stone, again my body covering hers, holding her down. I looked into the Hunters eyes…they seemed clouded in pain and the darkness of the place. I kissed her forehead softly.

“Be brave my dear” I lifted her wrist…blood seeping from around the entry wound. I licked at her, my tongue cleaning her soft skin of her blood. I turned slightly and pressed my arm against her mouth.
“Corin…bite down…do so as hard as you need.”
My fingers wrapped around the bolt and I pulled it from her wrist in one smooth movement. Quickly I lifted the wound to my mouth and closed my lips around it. I drew the blood into my mouth and pressed my teeth down to sink into her skin. This was an act of kindness as well as desperate blood lust. For once I had taken my fill and I lifted my teeth the clotting agents I would leave behind would seal the wound in seconds.

I groaned in near ecstatic joy as I felt her teeth bite down into the flesh of my arm. She drew my blood into her mouth as she bore the pain.

I drank from her, my lips tight and sucking. My blood lust boiling through me as I did so. Eventually I slowly withdrew my teeth from her wrist my lips pulling back with a kiss…her wound sealed, the muscles healed. I licked at her wrist once more. I moved my body so that I was next to her. I lifted my arm from her mouth…smiling at the sight of my own blood on her lips. I used my finger to run along her lips. I leaned forward and kissed her, my lips parting as my tongue flicked out to lick her.

“Corin…”

I let her name hang and despite the cold fog I felt an incredible heat pour through my body. My body ached for her once more but not for blood, that had been sated for now. I moved so that I was straddling her and kneeled. My eyes locked with hers I shrugged out of my coat and then pulled my torn top from my body. My hands went to her clothes and carefully I began to undress her.

Her eyes betrayed a terrible dark sadness but as my hands touched her soft skin and my thoughts touched her mind…lust and desire began to make them glow once more.