Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2006, 06:00 PM   #1
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default In the shadows

I´m follow you for one week. You so beautiful. I´m observe you by your window. I´m waiting for the right moment. Waiting for a slutty outfit.
Today is my time i see you in a very sexy short skirt, boots, tank top.
My knife and my cock are ready for you. I sneak in your house and waiting for you...

You will learn to obey. If you hesitate or refuse i must slap you or hurt with my knife. You learn a lesson humiliation...
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 10:09 PM   #2
Barbara

Barbara has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke rape stalker
I´m follow you for one week. You so beautiful. I´m observe you by your window. I´m waiting for the right moment. Waiting for a slutty outfit.
Today is my time i see you in a very sexy short skirt, boots, tank top.
My knife and my cock are ready for you. I sneak in your house and waiting for you...

You will learn to obey. If you hesitate or refuse i must slap you or hurt with my knife. You learn a lesson humiliation...
Like every morning I've put on clothes that show off my sexy body. A straight cut black leather skirt that gently hugged my hips and stopped well above my knees, revealing more than enough of my slender, shapely legs, and a black silky half top that just barely came down to my belly button, allowing a glimpse of my bronzed flat stomach and some cleavage. And as usual I'm wearing sexy lingerie: silky sheer stockings, lacy thong, garter belt and push-up bra all in black were picked to caress my body. My nipples stood erect behind the flimsy brassiere material.
I was dressed to kill and I looked hot, “Maybe a little too much” I remembered saying to myself, but since the clock was working overtime I decided to go like that. A little make-up, my eye shadow and black eyeliner to enhance my natural sparkling blue eyes and my favourite glossy red lipstick matching the colour of my inch-long impeccably manicured fingernails, and I was ready.
As you can see, my problem is I just love to tease, I love when men look at me, following the glossy line right down my back to my trim ass, looking at things they can’t have… I know it’s cruel but it’s so much fun to be a tease.
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 07:24 PM   #3
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default For you all

Hello to you all,

i have play this roleplay with Beth, she is the hottest women i ever meet in the internet. Unfortunately i loose the contact to her. I miss her hot letters.
Beth if you read this i hope you don´t be anger, i want give our roleplay to the board because i think they love it like i do.

Enjoy...
Old 07-29-2006, 07:28 PM   #4
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

I was checking myself in the mirror checking that I was ready to go out and play. The club was going to be great tonight I was going to be teasing the men all night, and I knew I could get away with it, I always had.

I smoothed down my little black skirt, it was way short. It was tight to my hips then it flared out, I would dance and flash my tiny white lace panties all night <giggle> but my sheer black pantyhose would make the men just that little bit disappointed – my bad. I pushed up my breasts under my tight red top I could feel my nipples already hard and pressing thru the thin red bra I wore, I felt so hot.

I slipped my knee length black boots on and zippered them up, not so easy for dancing, but they made my legs look even longer than my 35 inch inseam.
I brushed my hair and finished my make up, my lipstick red like a whore’s no one would guess that this was ‘good girl’ lawyer by day… time for fun. I walked to my bedroom door and...
Old 07-29-2006, 07:28 PM   #5
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

I observe you through the half open door. I´m so horny when you careful put on the nylons, when your feet step inside the boot. I´m standing there and rub my cock. I´m a huge strong man, with a little girl like you i can play like i want.
Finally you´re ready and walk to the door. I take my gun out of my belt and stare your boots when you come to me. The click of your heels drive me crazy...
Before you snapped off the lights i burst in. My hand at your thoat, the gun at your forehead. I push you backwards against the wall. "shut the fuck up bitch or this is the last day of your life!!" i scream to you. Of course i´ve never killed someone but I love to see the fear in the eyes of my victims.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:29 PM   #6
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

My fingers were just on the switch … then I was being pushed back hard against the wall, my heels slipping and sliding on the floor. I squirmed against the wall as you held me there, your hand around my throat, holding me so I had to stand on tip toes. My hands were trying to pull your hand free of my throat, but I wasn’t getting anywhere your grip on me was like a vice.

God as my senses cleared a little all I could feel was the size of you and the strength of you, I felt a knot of fear form in my belly …if I could have got any sound out from my mouth it would have been a scream - part fear, part frustration, part anger.

I was trying to control my fear, this didn’t happen to me…no way!!. I was bringing my knee up to smash up into your groin but you pressed a hard shape against my forehead and I finally looked at you, I had been too freaked before. I saw the gun in your hand against my head and I saw the cold smile on your face as you spoke and my legs went limp as I felt my terror of you rip into my body and soul.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:30 PM   #7
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

"You do as i say whore! if you struggle i hurt!" i feel your fear. It´s make me more horny. I let my hand slide down your throat till your tits. Then I begin to squeeze your right breast.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:31 PM   #8
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

As you release your grip on my throat I feel myself slide down the wall a little, I feel my legs tremble as they take my weight. I shake my head, a very slight shake trying to deny that this is happening to me, trying to to anger you. You shout at me, I feel my body tremble I feel your hand slide on down pressing on my breast …pressing hard till your hand cups me and I squeal as your fingers grip into my soft flesh as you squeeze.

My mouth feels so dry I can’t speak but where your hand has been …my throat and now my breast feels so hot. I’m saying a little prayer in my mind hoping you wont hurt me . Something instinctive, a very primitive fear, makes me press my legs together.

“P..pp..please don’t hurt me I have money for you don’t need to hurt me”
Old 07-29-2006, 07:32 PM   #9
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

i slap your face with my backhand, before you can scream a grab your yaw and turn your head to me.
Then i whisper in your ear: "i don´t want your fucking money, i´m here to take your little cunt!" you feel the heat of my body, you smell my aftershave.
I pull you close to me, your back at my body, my arm around your neck the pistol against your temple. Then I push you towards to the mirror of your wardrobe. The first time you see my huge body full. I am two heads more largely and my shoulders as double as yours. Through my skimask you see only my eyes and my mouth. "pull up your skirt little whore.. make it nice and slow!!" you feel my hot breath at your ear, my gun at your head.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:32 PM   #10
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

“uhhhh” I feel the pain of your slap burst on my cheek snapping my head to the left your finger and thumb trap my jaw so quickly pulling my head around to face you as the heat from the slap grows on my cheek. Your words make me shiver, making my mind spin …this is my worst nightmare.

I start “ but pppleas…” you don’t give me a chance, spinning me around fast your arm going around my throat trapping the words in my mouth as I struggle helplessly in your grip your gun hard and demanding against my head.

It feels like you are all around me, the scent of you, the heat you, the pure muscle bulk of you seeing your face in the mirror, the skimask making you so much more terrifying, I look at your eyes hoping to see some hint of mercy I can appeal to ….all I see is hard lust filled eyes…you see I’m looking up at you and your mouth curves into a ruthless smile…you lick your lips …I feel like I’m just a piece of meat

{"pull up your skirt little whore.. make it nice and slow!!"}

I feel my legs turn to jello in fear. I start to shake my head in a ‘NO’ …but you tighten your arm around my throat making it clear where the power is.

Your body feels so strong against my back, I can feel the rock hardness of your manhood and that terrifies me.

{"…pull up your skirt”} you press my neck

My arms slip down, my trembling fingers gripping the hem of my skirt, slowly I start to lift the material. Slowly I move my hands up along my legs, my fingers brushing against my pantyhose covered thighs, I look into the mirror I can see your eyes dipping down to watch my skirt. I look down as well . I feel a little tear forming in my eye as I see the first little hint of white as my lacy white panties show themselves through the shear black material of the pantyhose.

Your hot breath feels like its burning my ear, you breathe faster as you see my panties appear, they are so thin so tiny they don’t really provide me with any modest protection...they just advertise my pussy.

I always wondered if this happened if I would feel aroused, in my fantasies I did. But now I feel a tight fear in my body… I feel the tightness in my pussy as well but no soft heat or wetness that would protect me...I let out a sob as I lift the skirt to my waist, I feel so scared.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:33 PM   #11
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

you so sexy, i love your dark brown hair. i love the tears in your eyes and i love your long legs. Slowly i slide down my hand to your cunt. You try to resist but i´m too strong, you can do nothing...
"legs apart!!"i command. You hesitate. "SPREAD YOUR LEGS DIRTY WHORE!!" i repeat strict. Then i grab between your legs and torn the pantyhose. you do a short scream "ahh!!" i enjoy the ladders run down your slender legs. Little bitches in torn nylons are sooo sexy. And this bitch it´s mine. Then i run my finger underneath your sweet pantys. You feel the latex gloved fingers playing with your pussylips.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:34 PM   #12
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

Your arm holds me tight around my throat, all I can do is weakly squirm. I feel the gun move down from my head, I guess you slip it into your pocket. Then I feel your hand on my body your fingers pinching my fear hardened nipple, I whimper ..."mmmm".

You hand moves on down my body slowly deliberately, it’s like you are examining your property. Around my waist your fingers get caught in the folds of my lifted skirt, I feel your hand move over my hand….you're wearing latex gloves …oh god this is so planned by you. Then your hand is on my hip I press my thighs together I hear you laugh. Your hand moves around to the front of me I try to press back but all I feel is the hard mass of your cock against my ass

{"legs apart!!"}

I shake my head ...or at least I try to your arm doesn’t allow me even that choice.

{ "SPREAD YOUR LEGS DIRTY WHORE!!"}

I obey you…oh my god I obeyed you. In an instant your hand pushes between my legs roughly making me spread my legs more …rubbing, pressing, squeezing my pussy. You hold me as I squirm whimpering…’ahhhhà ¢â‚¬â„¢

I try to shake my head in a ‘NO’ as I feel you rip my pantyhose…as if shaking my head can make you stop. I look down in the mirror I see as your fingers slip under my panties…I see and <sob> I feel your gloved fingers press and probe at my womanhood, it's so humiliating.

I have to get away I feel like a caged animal, the feel of your fingers trying to press into …INTO ME. Oh god the fear makes me angry and wild gives me strength for a moment. Maybe without the gun at my head I have a chance to escape.

With my legs spread its difficult to do but I try to stamp one booted heel down onto you foot while I hope your mind is concentrating on getting your fingers inside me, its my only hope.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:34 PM   #13
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

I see you lift up your foot, i know whats in your mind, you not my first slut...
I slam you against the mirror, you fall down to the ground, i kneel on you, grab your hair my face close to yours: "you want it rough?? ... YOU WANT IT ROUGHT.... YOU CAN GET IT ROUGH LITTLE CUNT!!" i scream. You feel my power, this guy don´t kidding.
He will get what he wants...
Old 07-29-2006, 07:35 PM   #14
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

“Urrghhh” I moan as you push my forehead hard against the mirror, I feel you kick my legs out from under me at the same time. I manage to get my hands under me to slow my fall but im stunned and shocked as I hit the floor

I struggle as you put me down on the floor at least my skirt covers my panties now…I try to push myself back up but I squeal out in pain as you kneel on me. I feel your hand gripping im my hair…pulling it making my head move. I reach back to grab your hand but I feel you gripping hard on my wrist making me feel so trapped under you…”NOOOOO† I scream " please NOOOO..."
Old 07-29-2006, 07:36 PM   #15
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

"YOU DO EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU!! And don´t dare to struggle again! Do you understand dirty whore?"
With the free hand i beginn softly stroke your pretty face, i look you deep in the eyes. I see your tears, your fear, despair and your hate on me. I love it.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:36 PM   #16
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

I can squirm …that’s almost the only movement you are allowing me. I am pressed helplessly down on the floor by your muscular weight. The latex gloves you are wearing pulling on my hair as you grip, it’s only part of the hurt I’m feeling but strangely it has a great effect on me…making me lose the will to fight, not that I can dare to let you know I’m so close to surrender.

I have never felt this terrified of anyone or anything; the way you shout sometimes {"YOU DO EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU!!”} then The closeness of your mouth to my ear as you whisper {"don´t dare to struggle again! Do you understand dirty whore?"} …the way you are stroking my face it’ so terrifying I want to try and shut it all out but I cant … YOU are there…making this all happen.

I shuffle my legs together, defiantly locking my ankles together to protect me. I hope that this wont anger you but might buy me some time so I can try and negotiate with you…after all I am a lawyer, a trained mind i might be able to win.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:37 PM   #17
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

I seize your upper arm lift you, drag you to your bed and throw you on it. I kneel on you, your arms under my legs, tear your nice red top. Underneath i see your sexy red lacy bra. I stroke softly your tits- then i tear the bra too. I go of you down and kneel beside you. You try to hit me but i catch your arms and put them over your head. With my large hand hold your wrists together, with the other hand i gently stroke your tits. Then I stroke with my hand your belly down over your lifted skirt to your tiny white lace panties. First i play with them, then i tear it. It hurts because the fabric cuts in your hip. You do a short scream: "aaahh!!!" You look so sexy as you lay there in your torn clothes. "Spread your legs!!" i command.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:39 PM   #18
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

I struggle as you drag me along, I feel one of my boot heels snap making me unbalanced…I try to scratch up at your face but you only laugh as your hand smacks mine down.
“Uhh..” I grunt as you throw me to the bed, I try to roll away across the bed but you are too fast and grab me, trapping my arm under your legs as you straddle my waist. I can’t protect myself.
I see you lean forward a little and your hands grab my neck of my top ripping it open. Your hand immediately going to my lacy red bra and stroking the thin lace cups covering my breasts. Then you just pull hard at the center and my bra …it rips my breasts jiggling free of the ruined material as I scream at the shock and then the humiliation as your hands start to stroke my now bared breasts.

You move off me, I try to hit at you but you don’t even look like you notice …you just grab my wrists and pull them up over my head trapping them in one of your hands, making me arch my back a little…pressing my breasts up to you.
Your hand is stroking my bare flesh, shaping my breast mounds as you want them to be. Caressing then flicking my nipple...making me buck as you flick my sensitive nipple, I swear at you…I call you a “b*st*rd!” …you laugh.
Your hand strokes down my body as I squirm on the bed, stroking over my belly, over my skirt and then you slip your hand into my torn pantyhose stroking the front of my panties.
I moan in frustration and humiliation as you stroke me through my panties I feel you hook your fingers under the panties I scream “Noooo” thinking you are going to play with my pussy lips again…but you don’t. You rip hard on my panties. I hear them rip I feel the elastic scrape on my hip and I feel the cool air of the room on my now naked pussy…I scream and I press my thighs tightly together.
Your looking straight down now...looking at me…looking at my pussy … looking between my tightly pressed but trembling legs. I feel your hand move again. Your fingers just softly tracing down the little strip of fur I have on my mound, tracing down that little strip until you come to the smooth skin of my pussy lips…

{"Spread your legs!!"}

I shake my head and I cross my ankles trying to keep my legs tightly closed against you. I am afraid but I will defy you…there is no way you are going to touch me…there!

I am virtually naked, all my private intimate areas exposed to you, there are tears in my eyes, my nipples are hard pink little bullets of fear but I can still defy you…I can still resist you. At least I can until I look into your eyes and see the anger there – this isn’t a man I can defy….I tremble feeling like my world is falling down around me
Old 07-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #19
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

I take a switchblade out of my pocket and open it in front of your face. Careful i put it with the sharp side between your legs, i don´t want hurt you. Then i turn the sharp side against your upper thigh. Look deep in your eyes "Spread your legs dirty cunt!!" i repeat my order. If you hesitate i cut...
Old 07-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #20
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

The 'swish' sound of the knive opening makes my open my eyes so wide...wide with fear and terror, i can feel a tight knot of panic in my belly.

In that moment my squirming stops, im perfectly still as you move the blade in front of my face, the blade is flashing slowly in front of me. Your face just behind it, making me feel twice the fear.

Your hand easily grips my wrists leaving me stretched as your other hand slides down my body taking the knive. I shake my head trying to deny what is happening, my body trembling. I feel the cold blade of the knive press between my tightly closed legs, just that firsts touch makes me release my locked ankles letting the knive slip in between my thighs and make me give a sobbing moan of fear "mmhhh"

"ahhh...oh god ...please dont" there is no confidence in my voice no strength behind it

{"Spread your legs dirty cunt!!" }

My mind is concentrating on your words the look of your eyes through your mask and the feel of the knive between my legs. I slowly start to open my legs wider, feeling you move the blade with me as i open keeping the blade pressed to my left thigh.

I feel my ripped pantyhose stretch as i spread my legs for you, you make me spread wide, your knife telling me 'wider...wider' with a firm pressure. I feel the soft lips of my pussy start to open as my legs spread apart.You have me helpless and afraid the flower of my pussy open to you.