Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
Napoleon

Napoleon has initial reputation
Default War/Oppression Gangrape

Hi
As an historian (please don't laugh), just curious, what scenarios of gangrape in WAR (historical, contemporary, ideal) or OPPRESSION (country against country, race against race, historical, contemporary, ideal) turns you on and why?
Napoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
Mookal
Privileged Member

Mookal Level 1 (100+)Mookal Level 1 (100+)

English against Scottish.

Ms Kirsty Gallagher does it for me.

Do a google search, u pervs.

I demand my right as the land owner.................to shag your wife.

Whoever made that rule was fucking genius.
Mookal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

modern, big men, big guns, screaming women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
Hi
As an historian (please don't laugh), just curious, what scenarios of gangrape in WAR (historical, contemporary, ideal) or OPPRESSION (country against country, race against race, historical, contemporary, ideal) turns you on and why?
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:27 PM   #4
Napoleon

English against Irish - 700 years of rape and pillage, screaming big-breasted redheads in particular being savaged by English soldiery
Old 09-22-2008, 01:10 AM   #5
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I agree, more guys in red coats chasin chicks with red hair....

But from a historical point...I doubt anyone surpasses the Huns. Attila and his boys had rape and pillage down to an art.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 09-22-2008 at 01:13 AM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #6
itsraylene

itsraylene Level 1 (100+)itsraylene Level 1 (100+)

Always been intrigued by stories of groups of women/girls rounded up in wartime and sequestered for months at a time in camps. Raped repeatedly by soldiers/guards until they are impregnated, then sent home to bear the children of their enemies/rapists.
itsraylene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:30 PM   #7
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Anthony Beevors book Berlin gives a real impression of what it was like for German women at the end of the war against the Russians, they made Atilia look like an outreach worker
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:37 PM   #8
Napoleon

yes, you're right; it's now thought that 2 million German women were raped, usually gangraped in the last months of WWII. The Soviets wanted revenge for their 27 million dead (20,000 every day for four years) at the hands of the Germans - and indeed lots of Russian and Ukrainian girls had been raped by the Germans during their occupation. Moreover, the Red Army was sex starved for years because they were denied leave by Stalin. So, in Germany, for revenge, and for sex, they lit rip. In East Prussia in particular, there was sadistic gangrape, with women often crucified and raped to death. Later on it became more 'casual' - rape for pleasure, or rape for a cigarette (desperate German women half accepted that, as cigarettes after the war were like an underground currency). After the Battle of Berlin in April 1945, a hundred thousand Berlin fraulein were raped and gangraped, so much so that even the Catholic Archbishop gave permission for mass abortions.

As an Irishman however, the rape of Irish colleens over the centuries by brute English soldiery has a masochistic appeal. In the 17th century Cromwell's soldiers enslaved tens of thousands of Irishwomen who were sold into slavery, usually sex slavery in Jamaica, controlled by English planters.

also noteworthy, the mass rape and piracy by Muslim raiders in the Middle Ages up to the 17th century who often raided European towns and carried off European white women into sex slavery throughout the Middle East - why do you think some Arabs and Turks today have blue eyes and even blonde hair.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:24 PM   #9
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Women have always been a target for soldiers or oppressors. So there are a lot of historical examples. The idea of being gang raped by a bunch of soldiers is a turn on for me.
My favourite scenario is in a dictatorship. I’m an activist for Democracy that gets arrested and sent into a cell. Then I’m tortured and raped by the policemen. I like the idea of being insulted and humiliated because I stand up for freedom and resist every outrage not to reveal the information I’m interrogated. The more I deny, the more they rape me.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:45 AM   #10
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)

A bunch of sturdy skinclad goths getting hold a Roman noblewoman in 410 -
Hugues_de_Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:21 AM   #11
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

After re-reading "The Iliad", and some history books about the fall of Rome, I'm definitely getting ideas of wartime gang raping.

Imagine thousands of Roman women being violated by the Visigoths. Or the Mongols sweeping through eastern europe, literally raping their way through those poor christian ladies...
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #12
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

We definitely need more movies/books with graphic depictions of Centurions gang raping everyone from the British Isles to North Africa.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:18 AM   #13
tonyboy

tonyboy has initial reputation
Default Bosnia 1992-1996

There was a masterplan to rape and get pregnant as much as posible nonserbian
women and young girls in Bosnia during serbian agression. Sometimes, unfortunately, kids were forced to attend a rape of his mothers....so sad...hard to wrote about it.
tonyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:34 AM   #14
Saer

Saer Level 1 (100+)Saer Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyboy View Post
There was a masterplan to rape and get pregnant as much as posible nonserbian
women and young girls in Bosnia during serbian agression. Sometimes, unfortunately, kids were forced to attend a rape of his mothers....so sad...hard to wrote about it.
Ah, no, there wasn't. There were as many serb women raped as non-serb, and there is no evidence for a racial agenda or any "masterplan" for rape by bosnian-serb soldiers, though rape was used as a weapon of terror by both sides. There were also no "serbian rape camps", though there was forced prostitution, i.e. women being held in brothel-type institutions, usually fairly temporary set-ups, again by both sides. And terrible abuses, such as children being made to watch the rape of their mothers is hardly confined to that conflict, you don't even need a war as such.

Back to the topic at hand, rape in war situations absolutely fascinates me, some of it is definately the conquest of a civilisation through the conquest of its women's (and sometimes men's) bodies. The topos of the warlord taking the virgin princess of his enemy is a recuring fantasy of mine. Time-wise, I like the dark-ages/medieval in general, but also a WWII Eastern Europe-type situation, and occasionally a more modern situation, but I will generally put it into a fantasy world rather than using an actual historical conflict between real nations.
Saer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:12 AM   #15
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

My favorite is a prehistoric era, around 2000 BC Europe. A conflict between matriachate native cultures and newcomer Kurgans.

Imagine it: a pretty young girl busy planning what she'll do after her mother passes away and she takes over the clan, when along come Kurgan riders and put her in her place. On her backside!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:02 PM   #16
Saer

Saer Level 1 (100+)Saer Level 1 (100+)

Oh yeah, the male-dominated warrior society where all women are slaves vs the sedentary matriarchal society whose men are cowed to the power of the priestesses (or variations on such theme; whether either such things ever really existed is highly debatable, but who cares, this is fantasy after all). Bronze swords, big spears, shaggy horses, men in leather dedicated to the war god, burning and pillaging the farming villages and sacred temples to the mother goddess. misogynistic much, and so hot!
Saer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:37 AM   #17
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the painting below about sums it up for me. Conquering Rome with all those hot patrician women would have been an unparalled opportunity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brennus and his Share of the Spoils.jpg (21.7 KB, 1677 views)
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:59 AM   #18
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One very nasty amd forgotten/unknown to the west was the raping japanese did throughout asia, this is still bone of contention (pun intended) in japan/china/korean reletions as the japanese have largely forgotten and refuse to admit to how bad it was.

They forced women in sexual slavery in Taiwan Korea China and Russia it and must have been a miserable time to be a victim!

i lived in japan and I know how much they are into rape and can believe every story I hear or read. Reading their stories yoy really feel for them...but for the rapists it must have been a real party.
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #19
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by older and wiser View Post
Anthony Beevors book Berlin gives a real impression of what it was like for German women at the end of the war against the Russians, they made Atilia look like an outreach worker
I've read this book as well, after which I wondered, if I was in their position would I do the same thing? I like to think no, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarT View Post
One very nasty amd forgotten/unknown to the west was the raping japanese did throughout asia, this is still bone of contention (pun intended) in japan/china/korean reletions as the japanese have largely forgotten and refuse to admit to how bad it was.

They forced women in sexual slavery in Taiwan Korea China and Russia it and must have been a miserable time to be a victim!

i lived in japan and I know how much they are into rape and can believe every story I hear or read. Reading their stories yoy really feel for them...but for the rapists it must have been a real party.
The infamous 'comfort women', some of which were grabbed from a Dutch female POW camp.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:58 PM   #20
joetex

joetex has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to joetex Send a message via Yahoo to joetex

Reviving this old thread to see if we can get some discussion going on what the Japanese did during WW II. Are there reference sources about what they did to the Dutch female POW's? I'm fixated on how the Japanes viewed these Dutch women. . . and how they were treated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
I've read this book as well, after which I wondered, if I was in their position would I do the same thing? I like to think no, but...

The infamous 'comfort women', some of which were grabbed from a Dutch female POW camp.
joetex is offline   Reply With Quote