Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-30-2008, 10:45 PM   #61
drmephisto

"Why are you doing this to me?" you scream at me after the chain is pulled taut. My responce is to softly caress your lovely face with my hand and gradually glide it down to carress the silk blouse that still coves your fine breasts. "Because I want to ravash you then punish you, it is my nature to be loving then cruel to beautiful women like you," I say as my hand reaches your waistline and pulls the strings that hold your skirt together. I watch with glee as it falls away from your long lovely legs squirming for comfort from the rope that still binds your ankles. "NOOOO!!!" you scream as my hand rubs them along their length from your calf to the soft fabric of your panties. I stand up and wind up my arm to deliver a sharp welp with the whip on your inner thigh.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:14 AM   #62
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

The room fills with the shapr, high pitched sound of my scream. I shake almost violently as the pain absorbs through me, totally overwhelming me all at once. In a heartbeat tears stream from my eyes while my head hangs back, long hair draped down my spine. Not seeing the next snap coming it catches me off gaurd making it seem like it hurts even more. The only thing louder than my screams is that crack of the whip on my tender skin. The only thing harder than the whips impact is your cock. With a lust filled smiles you crack the whip twice more on the inside of each thigh until the welts trickle just a touch of blood and I tremble over whelmed with the stinging pain.

You step up to me grabbing a fist full of my hair and pull my face close to yours allowing you kiss me deeply. Then just as sharply as you had grabbed me you let my hair go and grab my ass, using the full cheek spin me around. You smile for a a moment enjoying the view and then grope it. I want to pull away and fight but I know my dissobedience will result in MUCH more pain. I feel your fingers slip under the waist band of the skimpy panties and slowly inch them over my ass and down my thighs, over my calves, you leave them bunched around my ankles as you step back.
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #63
drmephisto

"What a lovely view my dear," I sasy as I put down the whip for a moment enjoying your hot helpless form, crying now, all defiance it seems is gone. I take my sharp switchblade and move back toward you. You grimace and try in vain to move away but there is no where to go. I open the blade and glide it down the buttons of your blouse.

"You see now why I wanted you to be dressed my lovely, when I got here you were in your bed with so little on almost as naked as a jaybird," I say relishing your whimpers. "And while taking you like that was so enjoyable, I do enjoy the satisfaction of removing the clothes of my lover," I say strongly as I pull up and a button goes flying across the room. You cry out a welp that is a mixture of fear, frustration and anger as you call to the Divine to end your torment.

"If you thought what I did with that whip was painful, wait until you see what I have in store for these sweet jewels," I say as I glide the knife over your blouse where your nipples are beginning to protrud and slice away another button. This one reveals your clevage and I warn you not to move as I place the knife into the crack and slowly pull it out. "You see, I demand perfection, and you are acting perfectly," said as I menace you with the blade. Now all you have to do is compleatly obey me and do what I say when I say it and we will be haivn a wonderful time my sweet," I say as I cut the rest of the buttons from the blouse revealing the hot bra holding their precious contents.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:15 PM   #64
brutalize_me

I turn my face side to side using my shoulders to wipe my wipe my tears away. My chin quivering wildly. I can feel the cold, blunt edge of the blade against my skin with each button you remove. You stand there staring at my tits, lifted perfectly by my bra, not that you believed that they needed the help and you do so without a care in the world that I am staring back at you with complete and total hatred and humiliation. You shake your head slowly, almost seeming to be in dissbelieve, "Better than I ever could have imagined."

I move back behind me moving in close against me. I can feel your hard cock inside your pants pressing between the cheeks of my ass. Then I feel the cold blabe return to my flesh, just above my waist line, slowly sliding up. The knife is so sharp that the silk cuts easily and as you flip the blade past the collar it falls the floor in a delicate heap like thet rest of my clothing.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:00 AM   #65
drmephisto

I stare coldly at the exposed breasts that I had before me once befroe. This time it is combined with the ritual of terror that I could not duplicate even when I first entered your bedroom and violate your naked body. "Better the second time around my sweet," I say as I stroke your nipples with the sharp steel causing you still your trembling lest the sharp blade would cut your tender flesh.

"This time it won't be just fuck you and that's the end, no my lovely, this time there will be real pain with your violation," I say as I pull your wrists up by the rope leaving you dangling in the air. I then take a spreader bar and tie your ankles to the ends about 3 feet apart. You cry out in pain as you realize that I am going to cause you to suffer much more than any nightmare could have foretold. I raise the bar and attach it to a weight bench you have in the basement while you look at me with eyes that beg for mercy yet hide vile hatred and contempt for me. I turn to face you and as I do take hold of your hot ass's cheeks. "No! OMG NO!" you scream as my hard cock enters your tender pussy, its full length tearing you inside.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:33 PM   #66
brutalize_me

My shoulders ache and I lose the feeling in my hands as I am supported mostly by the rope around my wrisits. You have made sure that the spreader bar is fastened as tight as you can get it being sure to make sure that if there is anything you can do to make this more painful or uncomfortable for me you will do it.

My pussy hasn't even had a chance to moisten and as you sink your cock in to it's full depth I know that is exactly what you wanted. You wanted the joy of using your rock hard cock to tear painfully into me again and that is exactly what you get. You can feel my cunt spasm wildly as I scream out. I do everything i can to fight back the tears that I know you want to see but I am just not strong enough and after just a few thrusts you can hear me sniffling.

You take a good, firm grip around my waist, digging your finger tips into my soft flesh and start pulling in and out slowly, loving the way dry slit grip your cock. I shudder as I hear you moan hating myself for falling for this and letting you have me again.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:45 PM   #67
drmephisto

My cock pounds at you and soon brings the moisture needed for you to endure the forced entry. Tears stream from your face as you look at me for mercy which I am not about to show now that I have you in this painful and humiliated state. Your fine flesh is a prize that I will savo for the rest of the time that I am fucking you now and for the rest of my stay here. Your screams only serve to heighten the experiance.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:13 PM   #68
brutalize_me

My body eventually giving in only to protect itself from your humiliating attack on me. I get no pleasure despite what my mpistening cunt tells you. But, from the moans I hear and that look in your eyes I know for sure that you at the very least getting everything, if not more than you could have wanted from me. Periodically you give my ass a firm swat and admire the bright red print on my ass in the shape of your hand.

With each viscious thrust a slight wimper can be heard escaping my lips, face soaked in tears as I am restrained helpless. Your hard cock pistoning inside me mercilessly and I am raw and in a great deal of pain. I beg for you to stop but this only fuels your desire to make it hurt more for me.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #69
drmephisto

I hear your pleas for mercy but they only drive my lust higher as I begin to reach my climax and finally cum inside you causing you to wince in disgust and misery. You know now though that relief is at hand if only for a few moments until I recharge myself with some rest. Your crying face still makes my cock tingle. I take hold of your tits to hear you moan in a mixture of misery and very slight pleasure. I pull on your wrists to see that you are still securely fastened to the chains mounted to the ceiling. I take delight in watching the cum I just shot into you begin to drip slowly down you leg. I then pick up the whip that I set down when I began to fuck you. I snap it in the air causing you to scream out a loud welp. "Well my dear I promised you endless pain and suffering didn't I," I said as I put the whip around your neck and pulled your face to mine where I force a kiss on your lips and my tounge in your mouth. There seem to be little fight left in you as you simply give in to my desires as you moan in misery.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:48 PM   #70
brutalize_me

The whip is wrapped tightly and used to guide me to your lips, I want to bite your tongue, I want to bite your fucking lips right off but for some reason I do nothing, I even kiss back slightly, even as I feel cum making it to my ankle. You pull asway from your kiss, but keep the whips wrapped tightly in place. You give it a little twist with your wrist to tighten and watch me stiffen with fear. I can still breath, but it is laboured and I have to force it. Finally as my face begins to turn red you let go, a dep red ring around my throat where whip was.

My eyes filled with tears I look at you. "Please - you said if I complyed you would go easy on me, this isn't easy. You promised" I snap at you, frustrated and scared. Then when the words have slipped I hang my head, scared that I will have upset you, scared that things will be worse for me now.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:27 PM   #71
drmephisto

I turn to you slowly and walk back toward you. "You are correct my pet, I broke my word didn't I," I say then pull the whip from you neck hard making it snap after tearing the tender flesh of you neck. I softly take hold of your breast and grope it gently. "Is this better, after all I am not being brutal now am I?" said as I gaze into your eyes that are terrified of answering wrong.