Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-01-2008, 09:29 AM   #101
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I don't think there are some who like him,there isn't any good thing in him to make them like him,but maybe they dislike the members he bothered.
and don't wonder if there are some who dislike Jennevieve or Sterne.
Everything is possible...he is at -20 now...maybe someone has changed his mind about him..who knows!
About Sternenlied and Jennevieve...i don't know them...but they seems to have good ideas...no doubt!
eh eh i can totally understand why they hate him so much!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #102
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

haha, well somebody must like Italianguy. He got like 70 points in positive rep since last week.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:46 AM   #103
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maradona
Everything is possible...he is at -20 now...maybe someone has changed his mind about him..who knows!
About Sternenlied and Jennevieve...i don't know them...but they seems to have good ideas...no doubt!
eh eh i can totally understand why they hate him so much!!!
Well, since I can see who gave reputation I suppose there wouldn't be any big suprises if I took a look ... but in the end ... who cares? Giving thought to who gave him reputation is a waste of your time, guys like him don't even deserve that.
But please ... don't mistake my posts for hatred ... this guy is just way too insignificant to waste even emotions on him.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:41 AM   #104
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, since I can see who gave reputation I suppose there wouldn't be any big suprises if I took a look ... but in the end ... who cares? Giving thought to who gave him reputation is a waste of your time, guys like him don't even deserve that.
But please ... don't mistake my posts for hatred ... this guy is just way too insignificant to waste even emotions on him.
You right...beh i thought he was just stupid guy who likes to be the bad one of the board...
but it seems he is more than that...i guess the term insignificant is not enough for define a piece of shit like him...
Old 07-04-2008, 12:08 AM   #105
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

So my thoughts...

Some people seem to be rushing to defend the OP's honor, however the incident is over with and what she got out of the experience ended up being positive for her and she's taking the time to reflect upon this experience since she's struggling with the acceptability of allowing a perceived violation upon her person.

So first, what does it mean to be molested? To molest is to bother, annoy, interfere with, make indecent sexual advances towards.

By definition, the person who had initially started touching her, was in fact molesting her since the intent was to make an indecent and an unsolicited sexual advance towards her.

Now the question is, was she violated? So to violate you break, infringe, or transgress. To break in upon or disturb rudely, pass force without right, treat disrespectfully, molest sexually.

Now initially I think we would all agree that she was violated. Hand on the ass from a stranger would not be typical or acceptable behavior. However at a point, the OP decided that she liked the excitement and the thought that she was in fact being violated, and from that point it was consensual. She could have done many things, such as scream, move away, punch the violator, etc. Instead, she allowed the man to feel her and then exited without further incident.

If she had arranged this meeting prior, then there really would be no issue. Now the thought is if it's right or wrong, demented, delusional, totally hot?

I think if it floats your boat, then you shouldn't feel as if you did something wrong or that you're in any way deviant, since in the end, it's what you want and what you allow. If circumstances were different and you were forced to be molested against your will, and after reflection, you decided that you in fact, had enjoyed it a lot. Then I would suggest counseling

As for her allowing the stranger to feel her in the subway, yes, it may encourage him to try again with another stranger he encounters. The point is that nothing is known for certain. Maybe it was an accident and he noticed that the hand wasn't moving away and he was feeling around and it was really hot for him as well. Maybe it's an old pervert who lurks in the subways to find young prey. Either way, it's unknown and if you're put in such a startling position, you may not know what to do. It's not upon her shoulders to weigh all of her actions in a manner where she decides upon the consequences for the greater good.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:24 AM   #106
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

God, I know how you feel. I suppose that since there was ultimately no harm, there's no foul, but leading guys like that on probably isn't a great idea. It's always tough when the line blurs between reality and fantasy, but it's dangerous territory.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:07 PM   #107
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
haha, well somebody must like Italianguy. He got like 70 points in positive rep since last week.
Not necessarily. Some people love to trigger things... stirring the mix and adding ingredients...
Old 07-05-2008, 01:35 PM   #108
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
I was banned for a week.
Way to further my argument.

Quote:
It's not that I like to harass you, it is cause you have stupid opinions and you can't even write down them properly.
"Write down them properly," eh.
I rest my case.

Quote:
We are in a forum, it's obvious that if you write stupid things this is the result.
Um, no. First of all, you have absolutely no business judging other people's opinions. Secondly, a forum, like any other place, has rules and people are meant to be treated with respect. Please function as you would in normal society, or people will take you for what you appear to be -- a self-centered fuck.

Quote:
I don't like your master,
Do you think I give a flying fuck?

Quote:
I don't let my slaves to have opinions.
You don't let them to have them, eh. Maybe you should examine your wording before "writing down them."

That aside, you're probably 12 if you're saying shit like this. This is a rape _fantasy_ board, and people who "don't let their slaves to have opinions" are trying to recreate something that is utterly ridiculous and emotionally abusive. Please remember that in real life a healthy D/s relationship does not involve pervasive control (outside the bedroom ).

Quote:
And when a slave of mine talks with me and can't explain something properly she DOESN'T ACCUSE ME OF NOT UNDERSTANDING, she actually punishes herself automatically, because I'm the smart one and she is the stupid slave.
You are twelve, please learn grammar.

Quote:
But you like me more than your master.
I actually think you're a fucking asshole and, unfortunately, seem to be unable to continue giving you negative reputation. Someone please ban this prick.

EDIT: Oh, he was banned. Win?
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #109
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennevieve
I actually think you're a fucking asshole (...)
This is your FIRST WARNING for insults outside the Rowdy Room.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:58 PM   #110
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
This is your FIRST WARNING for insults outside the Rowdy Room.
Don't you think to have been too harder with Jennevieve?
Poor girl she has been attacked by that "person" for several times...mostly without a reason...
so well...i will undestand if she has forgot of this rule.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:29 PM   #111
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

:\ Shouldn't he have been warned several times "for insults outside the Rowdy Room" before I did?

In any case, sorry, foul language is a sign of losing one's temper, and it certainly didn't look as collected as I'd have liked it to.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:45 AM   #112
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

What a shame that what was originally a very interesting and relavant thread has degenerated into a bunch of you squabbling and scoring points off each other.

I think most men would be surprised to know how often women have to put up with guys "laying hands on them", in quite public and unexpected places, as well as dark and crowded ones like nightclubs and parties etc. If a woman protests the man usually makes an excuse and says it was an acident, and if she doesn't protest, he'll keep on doing it.

Only twice has any man tried to go further than that without first being given encouragement, and one of those was on the London Underground. If you haven't seen it during a weekday rush hour, you won't know how crowded it can be, but I can tell you that when a guy started fondling my bum I had no idea who it was, partly because he was behind me and partly because he'd been doing it for a few seconds before I realised it wasn't just accidental.

It was loud and sweaty and although I shouted hey or something, no-one seemed to notice or care, and I coudn't move away. So I thought it's only a feel and let him get on with it. The next stop is never more than a minute or two away. But instead of people getting off, more got on, and as soon as the train started moving he put his hand up my skirt and started to feel me up properly.

If you've read any of my other posts you may know two things about me: one, I find this sort of situation very arousing, although I can't tell you why because I don't know, and two, I get very wet very easily.

So I enjoyed him fingering me for 2 or 3 stops until the carriage emprtied and then I got off with a group of girls and pretended I was with them, and went straight to the nearest bar so I could go to the Ladies and finish what he'd started.

Should I have made a fuss? I don't think it would have acheived anything except getting everyone to look at ME. Certainly would never have found the guy, or got him arrested or anything like that, so why bother.

Would I let it happen again?

You bet. It was VERY rude and VERY exciting, and I still use thge memory when I'm alone and need to get off.
blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:14 AM   #113
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm that is such a hot scenario!!
Why did you get off, or was it a bit creepy too? He had his hand up your skirt, but did he get in your knickers??
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:30 AM   #114
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Back on Topic please!.

Firstly this happens very freqeuntly in Japan, I lived there for many years I know!

Beardy you said you enjoyed the felling but felt ashamed, fair enough too, but if you enjoyed it perhaps it would be wrong to fight it!? food for thought.
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:37 AM   #115
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star67 View Post
a) bullshit
b) did you read the NEXT LINE about the study that explains the conviction rate as not being a product of pro-conviction bias?

what am i talking about? of course you didn't. and please, call me a feminist, i will take it as a compliment.

moving on: i went to japan this and last summer for weeks, travelled around on trains during peak hours and when it was quiet, and i never saw anyone being groped. was i just lucky? or is it not as huge an epidemic as the western media would like you to believe?

don't get me wrong, i'm not a fan of the japanese by any stretch (being chinese) ... but i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Hi Star67 can't PM you so I would just like to say Hi, and ask where you are from I really Like your Avatar it was soooo hot for Grace park to play a rape victim in Battlestar! PM me if you like.
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:44 AM   #116
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarT View Post
Hi Star67 can't PM you
*grumbles something about jealous ex's disabling PMs without my knowledge*
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #117
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarT View Post
Back on Topic please!.

Firstly this happens very freqeuntly in Japan, I lived there for many years I know!

Beardy you said you enjoyed the felling but felt ashamed, fair enough too, but if you enjoyed it perhaps it would be wrong to fight it!? food for thought.
The answer to that question is the key of my feelings. I have no answer for that.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #118
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Our lightrail proposition has been denied each and every election ballot it's ever been on.. I guess I'll never know.

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:23 AM   #119
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I don't suppose you girls have any moral issues with allowing pervs to feel you up? Cause you're just encouraging him to do it again to someone else...