Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-07-2008, 05:33 AM   #41
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Dang RLA, seems that most of our sugestions are just getting shot down, now is that right, having the kings of groping, kinky thoughts, things that we don't even dare to put down here to offer, and they just seem to kick us guys to the curb.

Oh well, guess this older groper, and pervert just don't have it anymore. So I guess we have to find those willing ones, or the ones that say 'I am not willing, and just hate it,' and have at it.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:47 PM   #42
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Beardy, are you confused about your feelings or are you confused about what you think you should be feeling? Is there guilt because you feel you should have stopped it and because you enjoyed it?

It was a private moment, no one knew but the two of you; similar to being groped on the dance floor.

If you enjoyed it, great! If he seeks you out again....what will you do?

BTW, I think it's hot!
You´re right: I´m confused about what I should feel and how should I react. Maybe I feel guilty for not stopping him more than for having had pleasure and fantasied about being raped by that man. Leasure is something out of control, but I still don´t know if I did right or wrong.
If someone gropes me again I suppose I´d react in a different way: moving to escape or push him or shout if he keeps on touching me.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:49 PM   #43
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post

And I also have found that a lot of groping goes on where there is a lot of drinking crowded night clubs, wild parties, concerts...
I also have been groped in parties and clubs. I hate men who try to rub their cocks against my butts or my crotch.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:10 AM   #44
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have always taken it as a stange kind of compliment. A creepy one but still a compliment. I mean if a guy is taking the time a risk to have afeel of somethign of yours then you must be worth feeling right?....but then I am an attention whore and exhibitionist

BTW....what areas do you girls find get touched more? with me is my boobs but I suspect thats because I am a shorty and guys would have to bend over to get to my arse lol

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #45
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, ok, this one will be of a serious post (that’s if I can do one like that), I think at this point in this earths life, and our (humans if you can call us that), that it’s a touchy feely kind of world. Some, not all of the woman, do have this kinky nature to them, and they’re the first to scream out ‘Rape’ and then go home and get their favorite toy out and go at it.

There are those that DO NOT like it, so what has to happen here, we as humans must find that fine line. If a woman dresses rather cheaply (using a good word here) then is she looking for that attention, or is she just making a statement? Is one that is a high class one, driving her Lexus, one that has this secret obsession for flashing a guy, and then is the first one to scream out? Or is it those that dress down, baggy sweat shirts, and shorts or long pants, those are the ones that really want it, but are in remission, or just don’t like guys at all, but those are the ones that really ARE the teases.

Now guys in general are lead with the little head on the dick, we don’t really think much, but at times we do. Now some have that control NOT to touch, but these are the ones that will make a woman’s day and then some. But maybe threw being shot down so much will take that little poke, grab, feel, touch, occasional bump, light grasp, touch to the ass, boob, back and a few other things. There met with gasps, groans, and sometimes looks that could kill. The female of this human race is a complex thing, us guys are not that way, we are a simple thing, put on this earth to make things better for the females, buildings, roads, houses, lifting, moving, and creating things for them for ease.

Now what ever happened to the old days, get your club out, whack them in the head and drag them off?? Well that was fine in the dark ages, but they had an idea, maybe it was the way they braded there arm pit hair, or the massive bush the shown as they sat and ate that wilder beast, or was it the way they shown there hairy tits. Who knows, but shit now looks at it now a days. We need crystal balls to figure out these high-strung ones, with fucking attitudes that could beat down the best of us guys; there complex, and they have attitudes. Then they wonder why guys will say things to them, and be the first one to say to a guy ‘asshole’ to those I just say, ‘that’s Mr. Asshole.”

So, maybe we got to have a meeting one of these days, and put bands on those women that WANT the touch, maybe just a single arm band with green on it, ones that say NO would get a red one. Ones that are in the middle would have two, one red, and one green, those that want to fuck, suck, and just be go nuts to the guys out here, would wear 3 green. Now I ask is this so hard a thing to do. Fuck it being a double standard thing here, us guys need some marker system here to tell us it’s ok for that grope, feel, touch, leg wipe, bump with a dick, poke a tit, pull a nipple, slide a hand up there leg.

Now Beardy, how were you dressed? Parties are a smorgasbord for guys, hell I know, you got to take advantage of a thing like that, but it’s the guy that looks at you in lust, or there is a air about you, that scent, you think you do not have it but you do. Must be pheromones, and you just express them, I do not see it is necessary to do this to a woman, but that’s just me, and my background, that would be “Never touch unless in play” but that’s me. Some of these creeps out here just do it for the rush of touching a woman. And the club thing, well hell if it’s packed like a sardine can, you just can not help but touch, but if not then it’s just a guy thinking with his little head.

Now perfectlyformed, I just got to say, that one photo of you, just screams out, TOUCH ME. I would have a problem even looking at you, now no matter what my big head told me NOT to do, boy that little head would be saying, “Grope her, touch her, feel those wonderful boobs, touch that hiner," and boy would I slide my tongue up that leg? Yup sure would, but you said it “an attention whore, and exhibitionist” now see, your just making it very tough for us guys. Now if you were that way, and a guy sensed it, now if he came over to you, and whispered in your ear, “I want to lick you, suck on you, and make you cum like the little whore you are, till you scream out, NO MORE.” Now what would happen then?

Just remember ladies, us guys are just horney, some like me are over just horney, were horn dogs, ones that want to make you scream in lust as we eat you out, force you into things in your mind you want done, but still scream out “NO, NO.” Give us something NOT to look at, hell let that hair in your armpits grow out till you CAN braid it, dress down, don’t temp us, don’t be those cock teases that are walking around.

Of course, with woman’s lib, we just got our balls kicked, punched, and just generally ruled against, were just lost guys with two heads, and when one gets filled with blood, the other looses, and there is no rash thought other than grabbing, fucking, and getting sucked.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:19 AM   #46
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I have always taken it as a stange kind of compliment. A creepy one but still a compliment. I mean if a guy is taking the time a risk to have afeel of somethign of yours then you must be worth feeling right?....but then I am an attention whore and exhibitionist

x
I didn´t think about this point of view. Well, I feel more atractive now, since by bottom is a bit huge.
Thank you perfectlyformed
Old 06-10-2008, 09:20 AM   #47
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
BTW....what areas do you girls find get touched more? with me is my boobs but I suspect thats because I am a shorty and guys would have to bend over to get to my arse lol

x
In my case the bottom. It´s round, big and very easy to be touched as it was accidental.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:26 AM   #48
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)

Must be tough situation for females. But what if it's reversed, the female is the perpetrator? Once when I was younger, a girl passed by and I felt a pinch on my bottom. when she walked away faster and was laughing about it to a couple of her girl friends.

I felt mix of aroused and ridiculed at same time. Very confusing.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #49
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night.Bane View Post
The Japanese are all about this--they even have a term for it, Enjo Kosai.
*drives face into wall*

Enjo-kosai is compensated dating, not being molested on subways

Furthermore, there are no sexual harassment laws in Japan, and subway molestation is a gigantic problem. If you yell for help, even in the middle of a large crowd of people, you aren't likely to get it. People on this board should be ashamed for advocating this as a fantasy thing, because largely, it isn't, it's a real problem. Most people here who are advocating it tend to be pretty good about not letting people get away with condoning real rape, so I assume this stems from a lack of cultural knowledge.

Please know what the fuck you're talking about before you say things.

(Note: I'm talking about Japan here. America, it's still a problem, but MUCH less so. Obviously go for it if you're fantasizing as far as this goes -- I also feel like it'd be pretty exciting, to be honest. But this is fantasy. My indignation is with the people who are calling a real problem hot. "The Japanese are all about this"? Please.)

Last edited by Jennevieve; 06-13-2008 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Disgust with the board.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #50
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by taboolover View Post
Must be tough situation for females. But what if it's reversed, the female is the perpetrator? Once when I was younger, a girl passed by and I felt a pinch on my bottom. when she walked away faster and was laughing about it to a couple of her girl friends.

I felt mix of aroused and ridiculed at same time. Very confusing.
Maybe the girls wanted to have fun of you. Maybe she liked you or your bottom and decided to pinch it. As she was with another friends she dared to do it. If she had been alone, probably she wouldn´t do it.
Anyway, if you felt bad, that was an unfair act, no matter that girls did it.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:35 PM   #51
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennevieve View Post
Furthermore, there are no sexual harassment laws in Japan, and subway molestation is a gigantic problem.
Women like in the occidental world are overly protected by laws, in fact in Japan a man accused of groping has a 99.9% conviction rate in the criminal courts and this crime is punished with very harsh sentences (a maximum of 7 years of imprisonment).

See the wikipedia article about the 99.9% conviciton rate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikan_(body_contact) and the 2 articles used as a reference for this affirmation in the article.

As in every occidental legislation a man that touches a woman's bottom has a harsher verdict than a woman that castrates a man.

There is a giant business of women (usually run by the local mafia) that blackmail passengers for money or they will report them for groping.

So please stop with this "law doesn't protect the women" bullshit.

PS: I forgot to call you feminist, so I will do it now. Feminist.

Last edited by italianguy; 06-13-2008 at 07:43 PM.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:10 PM   #52
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
Maybe the girls wanted to have fun of you. Maybe she liked you or your bottom and decided to pinch it. As she was with another friends she dared to do it. If she had been alone, probably she wouldn´t do it.
Anyway, if you felt bad, that was an unfair act, no matter that girls did it.
When I was eighteen I sent to a dance club and, while leaning over a rail, felt a hand snake between my legs and up, grab my bulge with a little squeeze, and then withdraw. I turned and watched her walk away--her friend looked back, smiling, but she kept walking.

It never occurred to me that I had been violated. I was too much of a pussy to take a run at her--I should have!

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #53
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Have had too many cock on butt slide bys to count, a teacher and a bookshop owner to name two memorable ones) and thats a bit icky, much better to have the hand groping thing! Especially if its one guy either side in the dark and they both dont know they are having a feel at the same time, and the game is waiting until they find eachothers hand. (didnt happen though)

heres one though, what if you dont realise your doing it (groping??) yesterday I had to do this first aide course, and found myself absent mindedly caressing this girl i didnt know as I was putting her into recovery position was all hands with her and fucking embarassing- im not sure if anyone noticed!!! glad I realised what I was doing before it was obvious or she objected! I went and sat somewhere else and didnt look at her for the rest of the day

by the way Ive read alot, but not every single post, so forgive me: has anyone done that- found themselves doing stuff like that they shouldnt be? If I was a guy id be considered a creep!

Last edited by gaggirl; 06-13-2008 at 09:50 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:44 PM   #54
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
Women like in the occidental world are overly protected by laws

See the wikipedia article about the 99.9% conviciton rate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikan_(body_contact) and the 2 articles used as a reference for this affirmation in the article.
a) bullshit
b) did you read the NEXT LINE about the study that explains the conviction rate as not being a product of pro-conviction bias?

what am i talking about? of course you didn't. and please, call me a feminist, i will take it as a compliment.

moving on: i went to japan this and last summer for weeks, travelled around on trains during peak hours and when it was quiet, and i never saw anyone being groped. was i just lucky? or is it not as huge an epidemic as the western media would like you to believe?

don't get me wrong, i'm not a fan of the japanese by any stretch (being chinese) ... but i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 05:26 AM   #55
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Women like in the occidental world are overly protected by laws, in fact in Japan a man accused of groping has a 99.9% conviction rate in the criminal courts and this crime is punished with very harsh sentences (a maximum of 7 years of imprisonment).

As in every occidental legislation a man that touches a woman's bottom has a harsher verdict than a woman that castrates a man.

There is a giant business of women (usually run by the local mafia) that blackmail passengers for money or they will report them for groping.

So please stop with this "law doesn't protect the women" bullshit.

PS: I forgot to call you feminist, so I will do it now. Feminist.
i realize the law ,(and women), treat you badly . but i would think this would be getting old for even you .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 06:49 AM   #56
thebarber69
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
Have had too many cock on butt slide bys to count, a teacher and a bookshop owner to name two memorable ones) and thats a bit icky, much better to have the hand groping thing! Especially if its one guy either side in the dark and they both dont know they are having a feel at the same time, and the game is waiting until they find eachothers hand. (didnt happen though)

heres one though, what if you dont realise your doing it (groping??) yesterday I had to do this first aide course, and found myself absent mindedly caressing this girl i didnt know as I was putting her into recovery position was all hands with her and fucking embarassing- im not sure if anyone noticed!!! glad I realised what I was doing before it was obvious or she objected! I went and sat somewhere else and didnt look at her for the rest of the day

by the way Ive read alot, but not every single post, so forgive me: has anyone done that- found themselves doing stuff like that they shouldnt be? If I was a guy id be considered a creep!
Now gaggirl, CREEP...

Geesh, you want two guys to touch, oh just the thought of it, ohhhhh, makes my skin crawl. Now that's second nature, if you consider a MMF three way, and there is that point as she is getting it up the butt, and one in the money whole, and just for that breef moment one slips out and trys to get into the others whole. Now that is two guys touching...Creepy, just creepy...

And what happend, I thought this was the 'Molested in the Subway' thread, not the "Get the gloves out and have a fist fight thread." Heck I thought I was in the 'Rant and Rave' area. I had to look twice, then realize that some people DO have problems.

Going to Hong Kong one time a few years ago, there was many a quick grab that I had seen, and this was kind of a new thing for me, hell over here you touch someone there yelling "RAPE!" But by far the most touching, feeling, and groping I saw was in Toyko. Damn those folks are touchy feely. Hell I even got a few grabs from a few women there, but I think they were just trying for my wallet. Hell I am too much of a brute to be touched by some of those little ladies. They didn't know quite what to make of this big bear, with a full beard, and pony tale, damn they would run from my ass.

Maybe we in the US have to be a bit more touchy feely, and have a good grope once in a while, hell might just make some of the tight assed bitches walking around here have a smile on there face.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:22 AM   #57
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol no not to get the guys together *shudder*just thought it would be funny and awkward for them! I imagine they would have had the same reaction you did! MMF .. yeah okay its a bit of a too tight uncomfortable squeeze having one in each of those holes (esp if both large) one in mouth and one in the pussy is much much better...

anyhoo sorry- back to topic.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:43 AM   #58
thebarber69
Privileged Member

gaggirl...you have to look at my odd sense of humor...you just stated a fact...and I just put one back...(snicker) now would I call you that???
Old 06-15-2008, 09:53 AM   #59
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by star67 View Post
a) bullshit
b) did you read the NEXT LINE about the study that explains the conviction rate as not being a product of pro-conviction bias?

what am i talking about? of course you didn't. and please, call me a feminist, i will take it as a compliment.
That line does not "explain" why the conviction rate is so high but say that there is ONE study that suggests this.

Did you read that study? I didn't because it costs 14$ just to read it. Why do I ask, of course you didn't.

Blackmailing for false groping is a serious concern please don't discard men's right as bullshit cause you are a man and you can find yourself in this situation and because as a human being you deserve the same rights as every other person.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:13 AM   #60
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
That line does not "explain" why the conviction rate is so high but say that there is ONE study that suggests this.

Did you read that study? I didn't because it costs 14$ just to read it. Why do I ask, of course you didn't.

Blackmailing for false groping is a serious concern please don't discard men's right as bullshit cause you are a man and you can find yourself in this situation and because as a human being you deserve the same rights as every other person.

do YOU even read what you are writing about ? of course it offered an explanation of why there is a 99.9 conviction rate .

Code:
However, an independent legal study has suggested that the reason for the 
high conviction rate is not a pro-conviction bias but is instead attributable to 
understaffed and under-financed prosecutors' offices pursuing only the most 
solid cases.[
yes , it's only one study . but why can the rest of the article be considered truthful , but this one part be discounted ? if that part can be discounted why not the whole article ? if YOU are going to use it to support you .... don't be surprised when it is used against you .

i didn't see anyone discard people's rights .... except YOU !!!!

your link also states ....

Code:
The issue of groping in Japan does not just affect females but males also.
so why are you only crying about men ? why not everybody ?

Last edited by touriquet2001; 06-15-2008 at 10:18 AM.
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote