Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-31-2008, 08:55 PM   #81
RapeDaddy78

RapeDaddy78 has initial reputation
Smile

I gave you your new id and a licens and fake wedding papers you where mine in my name as if we had jsut gotten married as well there was a truck out side with stuff pack in the bed I toald you we where leaving and heading to tx where I had a new place as well as my main place of work I tell you I do a lot of traviling and you would be going to a lot of places and seeing many new sites, your mine you'd never be alone and you'd always do what I say as to be my slave, you my all in one wife gf slave and toy, remeber that, i am your master you are my slave.

we drive till its dark on are way then I stop at a hotel a very nice one top dollar the room as a hot tube as well as a bedroom living room almost as if it was a house, I let you go in first and then as you do I close and lock the door and grab you from behind I'm been waiting to get some of you now its time, that out fit is jsut right for you says fuck me all over you, I lift up the skirt pull it aside a bit and insert my dick up you ass and begin fucking you right there in the middle of the room holding to you holding on with a strong grip fucking you ass till I'm about to burst then I trust in very deep and cum in your pussy surprizing you exspceting it to be in the ass. I then tell you to call for room service to get some dinner.
RapeDaddy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:24 PM   #82
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I nod my head as you tell me how it is going to be. I was excited we were going new places and I would be with you forever. I wanted to belong to someone and now I was use to your ways and I knew you wanted me only. It made me happy.

We drove for a long time and I excitedly watched the scenery go by. When you stopped for the night we went into a really nice hotel. I felt kind of special to be in such a place. As soon as we got into the fancy rooms, you locked the door but I was to awe struck by my surroundings to notice the glint in your eyes.

Suddenly you grabbed me from behind and hold me tightly as you lift my skirt and move my panties to the side, I groan as you begin to pound into my ass. I came serveral times as you use my ass. Then I feel your cock throbbing and know it will soon be over but as you start to cum you slam into my pussy surprising me and making me groan louder. As you let go of me you tell me to order room service. I ask you what you want me to order and you tell me and I pick up the phone and order our food.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:35 PM   #83
RapeDaddy78

Talking

The food come I tip the waiter as he get done sitting ever thing up we sit coner to each other and eat and talk about my work and my bussness and how it takes me to many diffrent places then when we are done I hop in the hot tub and tell you to get in and then I get it start.

I say "your out fits getting all wet why won't you do something about that, take it off baby", I also take mine off and sit back down in it as you do I move in tward you and say "ever fucked in a hot tub" , I then push you to the each and begin to fuck you in the pussy I trust very hard and deep even though I'm wet I am still about to erect and trust hard into you i fuck you inteselly banging my balls slaping them agenst your ass hard I keep going till I cum I then kiss you and begin to fuck you even harder saying take "it slut take it all."
Old 07-31-2008, 10:52 PM   #84
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I got into the hot tub when you told me too. I thought it was strange to go into it dress but you had so I did too. Then you tell me to take my clothing off and you take yours off and as you asked me if I ever did it in a hot tub. I gigled of course I didn't.

Your arms wrapped around me and I felt your huge cock in my pussy. I groaned loudly as you pounded me roughly and I groaned enjoying what you were doing to me. The water splashed over the side from the intensity of your strokes.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:14 PM   #85
RapeDaddy78

Smile

we had a nice breakfest and then travil till we made are destination a huge ranch full of horses, I toald you I was a horse rancher now your knew, as we got to the place "you'll need to get some new treads cowgirl style, to fit in and if you a good girl you'll get to learn how to ride a horse , you see many helpers about 35 horses 10 babys, ackers and ackers of land, lots of farming equiment, I'll also teach you how to use some of the farm equiment.

But first you gona be a mom its time to but a baby in the oven, you gona be having a baby ever year for 5 years, and you will be a mom, house wife, slave gf anything I say or ask, even dauther

But for now you gona cook me a big dinner baby I'll be waitin and if ya need to learn how to cook i got books and remeber to get it right I'll go easy on ya the first few times but i hope you a fast learner
Old 08-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #86
rvplymates
Banned

I was so impressed with your horse ranch, I couldn't imagine being anywhere but here. I didn't understand why you would ever leave it. So many acres of land to be free in and so many horses and baby horses, it was like a paradise. You promised to teach me how to ride if I was good and even work some of the farm equipment I smiled broadly. The idea of cowgirl clothing excited me.

Then you surprised me by saying I was going to have babies, five of them, one every year. I nodded my head as if it was all right with me. I was to be everything for you, mom, housewife, slave, girlfriend anything that you wanted me to be even your daughter. I nodded my head again a bit surprised about everything you wanted from me.

I smiled as you told me that I was going to make dinner, I was good at that and you promised to be patient at first. I nodded my head as you lead me into the house and into the kitchen and showed me the pork chops you wanted cook. You wanted them with mash potatoes and peas and I nodded my head again.

When you left the room I went right to work and soon I had all the food on the table. It was perfectly cooked and the smell of it was wonderful. You came into the room and I smiled. I didn't have to tell you to sit, you did it quickly and began to eat. I sat down and put a little on my plate and watched you eat.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #87
RapeDaddy78

Wink

"MMMMmmmmm nice and tasty very good baby Eat don't jsut sit watching me you gota be good and healthy if your gona be breeding my some kids" I said and then after you had got done eating I said time for Dessert, I grabed you took you on the floor and begin to ram my cock in your pussy hard and deep with out word I was fucking the dog shit out of you hard tense and fast useing you like a rag dog trusting into your pussy rough hard and tightly it was getting hot in the kitchen and no from the cookin, I was pounding your pussy till my nut sack was about to burst open then i cam in you like a storm cum thundering into your pussy I held my dick in you taking a break to kiss you pushing my toung down in you, kissing you more and more then I stoped and begin to fuck you some more trusting deep and hard as I could each time very intese "I'm gona fuck you more and more till you get preg. then I'm gona fuck you all the way till your readdy to drop, I know there will be a time of so long till you'll be able to fuck again so I'm gona use you as much as I can, and i might even jsut breed you 2 times a year and have 10 kids, just make you pop them out one after anouther, and if we have any little girls well they gona be on home school and when they are 13 daddys gona train them as I've trained you so they will know how to be a good wife as well understood?"

I kiss you deeply before you can say anything, then I say "I know you'll understand your being coming a bright girl and know daddy knows best you are in fact like my own dauther as for your real age and don't forget I broke you in"
Old 08-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #88
RapeDaddy78

Smile One Last Message A meassge of farewell

This Will be my last message I wanted to say goodbye to all who have read my roleplay I've been doing here, I am a christain, now I know your first responce may be A Christian here on a site like this well yes one of my biggest sins, and i want you to know I'm talking for my self I do not want anyone to think I am judging anyone jsut I want to talk to you about me and why I'm leaving and I know alot of you read this and I'm hopping that the one who are incharge of the letters will please let me post this as I goodbye, but for me I feel this time in my walk as a chirstian I need to stop this site, for one of my things I've been dealing with is sexual disires, MY name is Eddie Zigmann, and I'm 30 years old and the reason this is such a hard thing for me is that I am a virgin, but as I've been walkin with the lord I'm been working on diffrent areas in my walk and now i feel its time for me to quit this site And I wanted to say bye to all that have read and any friends I've made her you all are nice people, and I enjoyed roleplaying and trying to make this a role that everyone would like to read, but I hope that i haver no affended anyone with this good bye and that if anyone would like to e-mail me and talk more of my religion they may at kiaman06@woh.rr.com or even jsut to say hi or something feel free as I say I hope this message did not cause any problems and that it will be posted for all to see good bye to all and god bless you all.