Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-29-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Private role play for sex slave and throatdagger

Welcome to the site girl.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 06:17 PM   #2
sexslave

sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

thanks...you are really creative....you start with a scenario
sexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:14 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I work as a maintenance man in a downtown office building. I watch all the women as they come and go. I have spoted a new girl that works in a law office. She always dresses very professional. She has a giant set of knockers that make her especially attractive to me. I get in early but I often stay late to see what times the women leaves. Since this one is knew she often has to work late. By the time she comes out to leave most of the cars are already gone from the parking garage.

I decided that there would be the perfect place to grab her for a little fun. I watched where she parked this morning and then went out later and removed all the light bulbs from around her car. I left one bulb in a far away light so she will have just enough light as not to be totally terrified.

I had my gym bag with my necessary tools when I walked out to the garage. I was lucky that all the cars around her's had already left. I triped the lock and got in the back seat. I slid low on the floor and waited for my prey; my rope noose and knife in hand.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:56 AM   #4
sexslave

sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had to work late tonight since Iam the rookie, I am always working late cause nobody else wants to....I can't wait until they hire a new person so they are the rookie... I begin to walk towards my car and it seems darker then normal tonight...but I can still see my car and enought o get my key in the lock....I unlock my door...climb in the and start the engine...
You leap up out of the back seta and putthe rope around my neck and the knife to my throat and tell me:
"Do as I say bitch and you wil live to go to work tomorrow..."
Old 08-30-2006, 12:55 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I jerk the rope tight to emphasize my control. I wave the kife in front of your face as I order "Just stay calm and I won't kill you. Just do exactly what I tell you and don't try any funny business. Now start the car and just follow my directions."

You start the car and I direct you to drive out of the garage and out of town. We take variouys roads as we slowly wind our way up into the hills above the city. I finaaly instruct you to pull into a secluded spot and stop the car.

"Shut the car off and very slowly hand me the keys. Remember any cute tricks and they'll be planting you in the ground." I say with a very threatening tone in my voice.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:58 PM   #6
sexslave

I slowly hand you the keys as I see the knife glistening in front of my face...You arder me to get out of the car and I do so without hesitation because i am scared of what you might do if I don't. You lead me around the front of the car and force me to lean back on the hood....You lean on top of me...grab my tit and say
"We're gonna have a great time together"
Old 08-30-2006, 02:08 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I hold you by your throat, bent backwards on the hood as I begin to squueze your breasts. I place the knife against your abdomen as I order "Jet that suit jacket off. Toss it on the ground and then get that blouse off. I want to get to the bare facts counselor." I laugh at your horor of me knowing that you are a lawyer.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:30 PM   #8
sexslave

How..How...how did you know i was.....?"
"OH MY GOD.....SOMEBODY HELP ME...PLEASE....HELP ME...
You smack me and tell me to shut...that no one can hear me anyway....I look in the eye.....I won't help you do this to me so I don't move....You stare at me and yell
"You bitch...."
Then you put the knfe under my shirt and slowly cut the buttons one ata time
Old 08-31-2006, 10:05 AM   #9
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As each button falls away, I jerk your blouse open. Your large breasts slowly come into view. Two buttons later, your bra covered boobs stick through like huge snow cones. Two mor slices and your blouse is sprawled on the hood. I trace the knife over the top of your breasts before I quickly slip it under your bra. I quick jerk up and your protective holder is sliced in half, leaving you shimmering breasts exposed. The cool night air flushes around them as I squeeze them; making your nipples seem like cherries on a ice cream sundaes.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:46 PM   #10
sexslave

Now I start crying because I know what you plan on doing.....I can't fight cause I am stricken with fear...I start sobbing now and you just smile at me..
I start to beg you, but in a soft voice cause I am scared of what you are going to do to me...
"Please, don't do this...Just let me go, I won't tell anybody, don't do this to me.....please don't do this to me.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:04 PM   #11
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Shut you whining up. You damn attorneys are all the same; well its time that some one takes you down a notch or two." I snarl as I began muling your breasts harder. I squueze each breast as I suck wildly on your erect nipples. Finally I drop a hand down on your leg and begin sliding it slowly up your nylon leg as I force them apart.

"Well, it doesn't like you have a leg to stand on" I laugh as my hand begins rubbing your other leg. "Don't worry, I will get to the bare facts soon" I continue laughing.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:26 PM   #12
sexslave

YOu mouth is covering my tit and your hands are groping the rest of my body.
"Oh my god...please....I am begging you not to e do this.....Then you jam your finger inside my pussy as I scream
"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.........NNNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOO!!
Old 09-02-2006, 12:52 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I move my mouth off your tit long enough to smile and say "Just want to get you ready for my examination. Just think of this as a prelimary before the direct." I jab my finger in and out roughly.

I pull my cock out and shove it to your pussy. "Time for the direct examination." I snear as I shove my cock in hard. "I believe in getting right to the point." I pull almost all the way only to ram in again.