Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2011, 05:22 PM   #21
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Blinking and crying out as I'm smacked one more time, I look up at you angrily as you tell me to lie still. True, Tina had the temper...and I was the more docile twin...but I wasn't going down without a fight. Hearing you tell me that if I squirm again you were going to tie me up the way you want me, I whimper as you bite my nipple "Please...please...you're hurting me..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smile, "I know." Nothing more than a flat statement. I could rant and tell you that I want to hurt you. That I am trying it to see if it is a better thrill than anything else I have tried. I have always gotten bored with things so easily. Maybe rape would be different. But I think that the blank stare and flat words would be more terrifying. Using my teeth to pull your bra down enough to expose your nipple. Tracing around it with my tongue, and when it is hard pulling it into my mouth and sucking happily on it.

Grabbing your other leg, I push it forward, trying to behind you completely in half. After all I want to test your flexibility. Who doesn't want to fuck a world class gymnast. HAve to kick the tires and see what you can do. Using my shoulder to pin your legs down, I reach down and unbutton my fly. "Please tell me you are a virgin."
Old 05-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #23
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Seeing you smile and in a flat tone, tell me you know that you're hurting me, I start to sob harder. Looking away from you as I shudder underneath you, I bite my lip and shake my head. Feeling your teeth on my bra as you pull it down to expose my nipple I gnaw harder on my lip. "Please...please...I'll do whatever you want...just...oh no.."

Feeling you grabbing my other leg and push it forward, I whimper out as you bend me completely in half, using your shoulder to pin my legs down. Watching you unbutton your fly, I widen my eyes and shake my head. "Oh God...please no..." Hearing you tell me to tell you if I'm a virgin or not, I look away and whimper, not answering you at all.

I was indeed a virgin.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No answer, can't have that. The least bit of defiance allowed will grow until you feel able to fight. My head turns and I bite down on the inside of your ankle. Little more than a nip, but enough to let you know that I am unhappy. "Answer me." Grinding my hips against yours, feeling the warmth of your hole against me. Hand sliding between us and probing along your panties. "I want to know if I am tearing your innocence away from you."
Old 05-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #25
Cleo
Privileged Member

Whimpering quietly as I watch your head turn, I cry out as I feel the bite on the inside of my ankle. Moving my ankle away from you, I look up at you with tears in my eyes as you grind your hips against mine, feeling your cock against my hole. Feeling you hand sliding between us and probing my panties, I yelp out as if shocked by an electric current. "Y...yes...I'm a virgin..."
Old 05-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #26
the savage
Privileged Member

"Good." My tongue runs over my lips, and then I lean down and lick your face. Just wanting to taste you. The fact that it was likely to disgust you is just an added bonus. Hands running over your body, finding every little bit of taut flesh on your body. Cupping your ass and using my fingers to push your panties to the side. My cock is throbbing, and I run it against your body for a few moments. Not ready to experience the pleasure of you just yet. "You'll never forget your first time."
Old 05-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #27
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling you running your tongue over my lips, I turn my face away to the side once again away from your face as I feel you lick my face. I'm disgusted just a tiny bit...but more afraid of what you have planned. Tensing as I feel you running your hands along my body, I jump again as I feel you cupping my ass and pushing my panties to the side. Crying out as I feel your cock running against my body, I look up at you terrified. Shaking my head, I breathe harder as I start to sob again.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #28
the savage
Privileged Member

"Don't fucking cry Cleo." Pressing my cock against your stomach and covering it with my hand. thrusting a few times, getting it good and hard. Oozing a little precum onto your stomach. The glistening juices there make me even hotter, wanting to plunge into you all the sooner. "Be strong, you survived years of harsh training, you can fucking get through this."

Pulling back and lining my cock up with your entrance. "Beg for it to go in. I want to hear it." Another smack.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #29
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling you pressing your cock against my stomach, I feel you covering it with your hand and I use that opportunity to try to push you off of me with my legs again. Feeling the juices dripping onto my stomach, I shake my head as I listen to you. Watching as you lean against me again and line your cock up with my entrance, I look away from you.

SLAP!!!

Dammit...I hear your words and glare up at you, the spot where you smacked shining red "I'll never beg for it...you can burn in a thousand hells..."
Old 05-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #30
the savage
Privileged Member

Good, there is something in you that would fight. I didn't want a crier. I wanted you to fight back. To try and escape. If I have to provoke it I am more than happy to. My tongue pulls your nipple into my mouth and I suckle happily on it. Cock is aching and I push it towards your pussy. SO dry that I can't force my way in immediately. "I wonder if you are going to get wet."
Old 05-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #31
Cleo
Privileged Member

Struggling against you, I shake my head as you suck my nipple happily. Trying to pull my hands out of the cuffs behind my back, I forget for an instant that they're cuffed then cry out in frustration when I can't move my arms. Growling out, I glare at you then remember a maneuver my gymnastics coach taught me should I ever get in a bind like this. Doing the only thing I knew to do, I raised my head just as you wonder if I'm going to get wet and headbutt you dead on in the center of the head.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:46 PM   #32
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I walk over to the closet with the amenities and scoff. "bah, these are useless until I have had a taste of the woman." I prefer taking my prey direct and swiftly at the begining before using any toys for extra excitement.
Looking down at the woman I tie her hands behind her back, making the knotts doubly tight and then I spread open her legs and tie each ankle to a chair leg. I like them to fight but I like them to know how helpless they are.
I look over her dress and pull out another seat and wait, holding my gloved hands before me, staring from behind my black tinted glasses. all in due time, all in due time.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:13 PM   #33
Cleo
Privileged Member

Stirring in my sleep I open my eyes drowsily and looking around I frown. That's when things started to clear in her eyesight. Turning her hands around, she looked down to see her arms were tied behind her back. Gasping out, I looked down to find my legs spread and tied to both chair legs.

Narrowing my eyes I struggle with the chair then raise my eyes to see you sitting there in front of me. "Who the hell are you? Where am I?"
Old 05-28-2011, 11:30 PM   #34
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smile, a quick turn of my lips. Pulling off my glasses I fold them and put them neatly on the counter. I stand up slowly, the long leather jacket crinkling with my movement and cock my head staring down at you with my blue eyes. "My name is Albert Wesker. And from this moment on, you are my plaything."
Old 05-29-2011, 02:26 AM   #35
Cleo
Privileged Member

Seeing you taking off your glasses as you smile down at me and place your glass on the counter, I narrow my eyes at you angrily. Feeling the rope cutting into my bare ankle as the shorts ride up my thighs, I struggle to pull free of the ropes tying me down, the straps of my tanktop slowly riding down my shoulders. "Plaything? You wish..."
Old 05-29-2011, 09:28 AM   #36
the savage
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Struggling against you, I shake my head as you suck my nipple happily. Trying to pull my hands out of the cuffs behind my back, I forget for an instant that they're cuffed then cry out in frustration when I can't move my arms. Growling out, I glare at you then remember a maneuver my gymnastics coach taught me should I ever get in a bind like this. Doing the only thing I knew to do, I raised my head just as you wonder if I'm going to get wet and headbutt you dead on in the center of the head.
Even when struck I manage to keep my composure. You obviously want me to real back, butI take the pain, a dull throbbing in my forehead. "Next time you are going to try that, aim for the nose. Otherwise you hurt yourself as much as the other guy." My hand pulls back and I punch you in the side, a little punishment for the strike. Not caring about wetness anymore, I force my cock in, inch by agonizing inch.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #37
Cleo
Privileged Member

Gasping at the pain in my forehead, I bite my lip and fight the dull throb. Narrowing my eyes in determination up at you, I listen to your words then cry out sharply as you punch me in the side. Gnawing on my bottom lip as I refuse to show any pain I smirk before gasping out as you slide into me. Grunting a little, I tense up then look up at you again "Thanks for the tip..."

Saying that, I note where your face is and headbutt you again...into your nose.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:53 AM   #38
the savage
Privileged Member

My last thought before I fly into a blind rage is I suppose I asked for that. Though I thought you were a weakling, unwilling to do what was needed to fight back. I pull back, hands flying to my nose. "You're going to pay for that bitch." My fist comes up and this time there are no niceties about hitting you in the side, no slaps either. Cold fury makes me strike the beautiful face of my captive.

"Even if you knocked me out, what exactly where your plans?" Forcing my way in a little further. "I don't have a key, I get out when I say a code phrase."
Old 05-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #39
Cleo
Privileged Member

Smirking a bit as I watch you grip your nose, I shake my head. "You really are pathetic...you can't get a girlfriend so you have to pay for one." Gasping out as you hit me in the side then my face, I collapse back into the pillows. Whimpering out as I'm pinned down under you, I feel you forcing your way in slowly again.

Panting and listening to you asking me what my plans were, I shake my head "A...at least it'll stop you for a little while..." Hearing that you have to say a code phrase, I sob out "P...please...just let me go..."
Old 05-29-2011, 01:15 PM   #40
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I watch you snarl at me and smile. I put my hands behind my back walking around you slowly. "It must be infuriating to be tied as you are. unable to move. In the power of a monster... inside... " and I stroke my burnt cheek as I say the last. "and out."
You snarl something in return and I kneel behind you, grabbing your throat with one hand while thrusting one hand into your tang top and roughly knead the breast with my free hand. I'm starting to get harder... but I'd rather give you some more pain first...