Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
alienraper

alienraper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alienraper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alienraper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alienraper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alienraper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alienraper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alienraper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alienraper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alienraper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alienraper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Male rape in the park

I've just joined the forum and thought before I start posting stories about raping half the worlds female population the good looking half that is . I had better post one where I am the victim as it's another fantasy of mine see my intro . So here goes I was in the park a small secluded foot path when my wheelchair breaks down it's 5pm and the september sun is fading already.I sit there hoping someone will come along I can ask for help for over an hour when this young woman about 18 -20 comes along the path she has shoulder length red hair and quite pretty in a plain sort of way.She's dressed in jeans and a t shirt with a leather biker jacket.I explain my problem to her and she offers to help telling me her name is Amanda.However she can't move my chair alone so calls 2 friends Hanna and Claire who say they would be 5 minutes. I think they are little angels but seeing them approach I'm not so sure and start to worry.I hadn't seen Amanda remove her belt as she was behind me but I did see Hanna and Claire.They were about the same age as Amanda and dressed as for a night on the town in very short dresses Hanna was ginger too a big girl very strong looking with long hair and black dress well open at the top though I tried not to notice the large tits and felt really shy. Claire too was revealing more than I felt happy seeing though I noticed she was much taller and slim with small breasts and the most beautiful shoulderlength blond hair.They were both carrying beer bottles and drinking from them as they got a metre from me I felt Amanda's belt around my neck really tight I put up my hands to it as both the other girls smashed their bottles on the ground.I struggled to offer them my money and credit cards at which all 3 laughed saying they wanted something else.Hanna held her broken bottle to my throat hard enough to leave small cuts telling me not to move as Claire took her dress from her tits and ordered me to look at them as I did she demanded to see the size of my cock. She then began to squeeze it and my balls roughly through my trousers before punching me very hard there.It was then my hands were taken by both Amanda and Hanna and tied behind the back of my chair with their belts.By this time Claire had my cock from my trousers and was sucking it while violently squeezing my balls to the point there were tears in my eyes as I begged her to stop .I then noticed Hanna had removed all her clothes and moved closer saying she would shut the big baby up and forced her hand in my mouth stuffing her knickers and tights in it she then took a knife from her bag cutting my coat and shirt open before asking me if I liked her tits there was little I could do but nod yes. At this point to my horror I noticed Amanda was filming all this with her phone.Hanna pleased with my response untied me and removed her knickers too then I remembered Claire as if I could have forgotten her as I shot my load in her innocent looking mouth. Then things got much worse as she stood up calling me a fucking ungrateful bastard she then picked up her shoe and beat me several times round my face with saying I couldnt even thank her for the blowjob.The 3 girls then dragged from the chair and removed the rest of my clothes before taking off all the ones they had left and spent the next 10 minutes aiming viccious kicks all over my body especially my cock and balls while I was unable to defend myself at all.When they stopped it was at Amanda's request saying if I was ready to beg them to fuck my fat useless body they would stop.She then she ordered Claire and Hanna to take a leg each and stepped between them putting her foot where it would hurt most and pressing down in a sharp agonising movement.I could take no more and screamed at them please please fuck me.Amanda's response to this was to press even harder and say you had fucking better enjoy this and be grateful at which I replied I will I will which made them all laugh again but at least Amanda removed her shoe at last much to my relief .She then got down on all 4's and gently began to suck my bruised and battered cock back to life as Claire took on filming duties.Then Hanna stepped over my chest and sat pinning my arms to my side before playing with her large breasts infront of my mouth and then ordering me to suck her nipples hard I did as I was told and was actually beginning to enjoy the experience as she pressed them harder to my face almost suffercating me.Then my cock was stiff again as Amanda moved up to sit on it forcing me into her pussy she moved faster and faster like a jack in the box I only wish I was in a position to see her and enjoy the experience more.Then for a second that wish came true as Hanna got up for a few seconds only to place her already wet cunt over my mouth and order me to lick her out and do it good. It was then I felt the pain again as something burned my nipple then the other one I could only guess it was Claire and she was still angry but I was wrong as Amanda was laughing and saying how hot sex with her had to be while again pressing the ciggarette to me this time into my navel as I came deep inside her. I then felt her squeezing my balls to get the last of my cum in her greedy mouth.as she got up she said this is for upsetting claire and made me scream dropping hot ash on my cock and balls.Just as at that point I was forced to swallow Hanna's cum which overflowed down my mouth only for her to force it back in with her hands when she was off me I thanked them both for a wonderful experience.They then thought burning all my clothes was funny and shared a beer before Hanna came over and said it was time I made it upto Claire who was laying open legged on the ground at my .Hanna and Amanda grabbed me by the arms and pulled me up and over until I was between Claires legs and then Hanna ordered me to lick Claire's cunt as well as I had hers after a while I was so excited by the blond beauty gasping beneath me that I began to finger fuck her pussy while Hanna sucked my cock hard again. soon my fingers became a fist and I got my revenge on her for all the pain I'd suffered making her scream with pleasure and pain before crawling up her hot sexy teen body kissing it all the way to groping viciously her small puffy teen breasts and biting her nipples much to her obvious pleasure .It seems the hot little whore liked it as hard as she liked to give it.At this moment in time my hard cock left Hanna's mouth and was ramming Claire harder than I ever thought possible in my condition.As I did so I kissed her gently on her sweet lips before that became more forceful too and soon she was gagging on my tongue and responding in kind.Hanna now was sucking and biting my balls in between allowing them to slap her in the mouth as I rammed her friend to a massive orgasm.When I came Hanna and Amanda put me back on my back again them proceeded to lick Claire clean of our cum.I was just glad of the rest to be honest as much as I was the show taking place infront of me as Amanda sat on Claires face to complete the threesome while I rested knowing Hanna must be expecting her fucking too.To be honest those were 2 tits I would die to fuck soon I had my chance as she pulled me onto her chest and pressed those huge hot tits to my cock and balls rubbing them against me until I demanded she stopped so I could fuck her before having to empty my load all over her.Sadly it didn't last as long as I would wish but how could it? as they all dressed and walked away leaving me lying there naked Claire turned back telling me not to call the police or next time they would kill me. I just replied that I couldn't anyway as it had been the best night of my entire life and inspite of everything. It still was even though I had to put up with the park keepers the next morning who still have a laugh whenever they see me as do the girls too.
THE END
alienraper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wheelchair rape