Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

It was time to remove Lynn's bra and get my hands on those large beautiful breasts. I unhooked the back of her bra and pulled it off her shoulders and tossed it across the room. I put my hand underneath her chest but with all of our weight on the mattress I couldn't get a good hold of them. Once I fliped her over so she was no faceing me my body on top of hers. I pinned her arms above her head and begain to suck on her nipples and large breasts. The I let go of her arms and reached my hands down to her unzipped skirt and started to pull it off her body. I said, "Lynn, fuck you have one amazingly hot body. We are going to have a great time together."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was panicing as you tired to feel my breast but the bead under me was helping me rather then you a you could not get get at them like you wanted to. It was a moment of great satisfaction for me but it did not last long as you flipped me over, pinned my hands down and began to suck on my breasts and nipples. I came alive then trying to pull loose from your strong hands. A groan of frustration left my lips as I could not break your hold and as you told me I had a great body and we are going to have a great time. I yelled "Noooo". Your answer was to clasp both of my hands in your one large hand and start working on my skirt. I tried to wriggle out of your grasp but I got no where. I thought I could hear you chuckling.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I was rather enjoying watching Lynn try to struggle for underneath my body. It took a little bit of effort but I was able to pull her skirt off of her legs. She was now completely naked, laying under my body. She started to struggle more vigorously now, and it was getting my quite excited.

I said, "Lynn you told me you wanted it to be gentle but your starting to put up a fight." Then I slapped her hard across her face and stood up from the bed and walked over to my case. She was starting to cry now and I told her, "Lynn, I have some things in this case that will make this much easier for both of us. If you start to cooperate I promise that this will all be over very soon. What I'd like for you to do is turn over and get on your hands and knees."
Old 04-11-2008, 09:32 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The hard smack to my face was quite a shock, tears streamed down my face as you got off me and went to a case that you said would make things easier. I had my chance to run now as I slipped out of the bed and hurried to the door. I quickly keyed in the numbers to open the door and as it clicked you looked around and I hurried out the door, down the stairs and to the area where the tears would hide my excape from you.

"I did not go the way you would expect me to but turned right and slipped around the side of the house. You were being really quiet, I had expected you to be screaming my name by now. I ran at top speed around the side of the house to the front of the house and could see a bit of my fender through the brush that I was in. The ground was filled with stone here and they were cutting into my feet but I was so close to my car now and I had another set of keys in the car so I knew I could get away.

When I broke through the brush I stopped dead in my tracks. You were standing in the front of my car looking at me and shaking your head as if I was a naughty child. I backed up getting ready to bolt once more.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:45 PM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Lynn bolted like a cat when I reached into my bag and was out of the room before I could grab. I wasn't really too worried and headed for her car, guessing that's where she would go and sure enough I saw her come through the brush and look at me in shock.

She took off running again but this time she paniced and tripped on the stone. I put my knee in her back and took out my cuffs from the bag and secured her hands behind her back. I led Lynn back into the house and made sure she watched me secure the security system and locks. I threw her to the ground in the large living room and said, "I'm very dissapointed in you Lynn, I thought you wanted this to go quickly. Now I'm going to have to punish you, and it won't be pleasent." I reached into my case and laughed.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

I turned quickly, panic clutching my heart. Suddenly I found myself on the ground and I was scrambling to get up when I felt your knee in my back and the frightening sound of cuffs being snapped around my wrists. You pulled me off the ground roughly and dragged me into the house. I watched you secure the house. It snap of a lock gave me a sense of doom. You threw me to the floor in the living room and told me how disappointed you were in me and that you would punish me. I was trembling as you reached into your case. A frightening laugh from your lips made me scoot across the rug like a backward crab as I looked around for a way to escape you. Too late, I was too late as you moved quickly toward me.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:54 PM   #27
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I grabbed Lynn by the hair and forced her around so that her face was in the carpet. I said, "Unfortunately for you this will hurt a bit, but it will let you remember me for forever." As I worked on Lynn's body, she screamed into the carpet and tried to move about. I said, "Moving around will only make things worse."

After about ten minutes I was finished, it certainly wasn't my best work but you could clearly read the letters S L U T , that I had tatooed on the back of her neck. I grabbed Lynn by the arm and begain to drag her to the elevator. We still had a date in the bed room.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:20 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

I tried to kick at you as a thousand bee strings bit into my neck. I screamed and screamed as you worked on my neck. All I could think of was that you were carving up my neck. The rug became wet with my tears as I finally gave into whatever you were doing to me. I prayed that I would not bled to death as you finally finished and got off of me and pulled me up onto my feet by my arm. What you did to my neck would remain a mystery until you finally let me go.

Fresh tears stung my eyes as you dragged me to the elevator, I knew you were going to rape me now and I had no way to get out of it. I cried for what I was about to lose.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:44 PM   #29
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As the elevator started to move I hit the stop button and lifted Lynn to her knees. I said, "Lynn, are you ready to be a good girl now or will I have to punish you some more?" She just looked up at me but didn't say a word. I then added, "I'm going to take my cock out and I want you to make it rock hard with your mouth. Show me how a good girl acts."

I unbottoned my pants and took my cock out and put it directly in front of Lynn's mouth.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at his cock tentatively, never having something like that in my mouth before. I knew he would punish me now, my neck still stung from what ever he had done to me. I opened my mouth and let his cock slip into my mouth. It felt so unnatural in my mouth. I began to bob on it. Which seemed to make no visible impression on him but I did feel his cock grow in my mouth, filling it completely. I didn't like this one little bit but not to have pain was a good incentive to give him what he wanted.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:30 PM   #31
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled as Lynn opened her mouth and took my cock inside. Once I felt her tongues touch, it quickly grew thick and hard. I said, "Now that's a good girl Lynn." I let her suck on it for a couple of minutes and then I took it out of her mouth and hit the button allowing the elevator to continue to move. I said, "I want to save my seed for your belly."

Once the elevator stopped, I led Lynn back to the bedroom and on top the bed laying on her back with her hands still cuffed behind her body. I got in the bed next to her and started to move my hands over her body, especially playing with her large breasts and nipples. I said, "Lynn, I'm going to kiss you on the lips and I want you to kiss me back, like I was your lover."

I leaned in and begain to kiss her lips, eager to see her reaction.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:55 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

I held my temper as you called me a good girl for taking your cock into my mouth. I was relieved as you pulled your shaft out of my mouth but your next words tensed me up as you said you wanted to save your seed for my belly. I thought you were nuts, why would you want to give me a baby.

When the elevator stopped, you helped me to my feet and led me to the bed. The cuffs dug into my wrists as I was forced to lie on my hands. I tensed up as you got into the bed next to me. Your hands worked on my breasts and nipples as I groaned loudly. Your next words that you wanted me to kiss you back as if you were my lover really threw me as there had been no lover for me. I pressed against your lips and after awhile my gentle kisses. I hoped that would appease you.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #33
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I rather enjoyed the gentle kisses that Lynn was giving, not exactly passionate, but still quite nice. I continued to caress her body, moving my finger in circles about her nipples and inner thighs. After touching her body all over for minutes. I said, "Lynn, ask me to pleasure you, ask me to touch your pussy."
Old 04-13-2008, 11:29 AM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

My body was heating up as your fingers teased my nipples and inner thigh. Despite my hope that I could stay uneffective from your touch. After all I didn't want this, I had never wanted it and now it was being forced upon me. Strangely it was pleasant, enjoyable, the experience was destroying my whole concept of what sex was all about. It didn't seem dirty, well at least not yet. When you told me to ask you to touch my pussy, I trembled. It was bad enough this was happening but to tell me to ask for it horrified me and it showed on my face I was sure of that. My voice shook as I spoke. "Touch my pussy". I did not notice that I had closed my legs tightly but you surely had as you...........
Old 04-13-2008, 01:48 PM   #35
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When the words "Touch my pussy" can out of Lynns mouth my excitement increased. I had noticed her breathing increase as I touched her body and I couldn't wait to see how she would react to this stimulation. As I moved my hand down her body towards her pussy I noticed her legs tighten and somehow this also made me excited. I put my fingers between her pussy lips and started to feel for her clit. Once my fingers found there mark I begain to stimulate it with circular motion. At the same time I used my other hand and mouth to touch and suck on her breasts. Then I watched her legs start to slightly come apart.

I said, "Good girl Lynn, just continue to relax and this will be over soon and you can go home."
Old 04-13-2008, 02:08 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

I felt you hand move down my body exciting it as you moved. I was surprised you could put your fingers into my pussy with my legs tightly clenched. It was an amazing feeling as your fingers went in a circular movement against my little nub. I gasped as your other hand and mouth touched and sucked my breasts at the same time. I started to groan and relax my legs as your movements became more insistant and a great need over came me. Even you calling me good girl did not annoy me as it did before as I responded to the pleasure between my legs and breasts. I pressed my pussy against your hand as my body gave up some fluids which seem to make it easier for you to move faster against my clit. I groaned as your mouth sucked the nipple of my breast harder and your hand squeezed the other breast using your thumb to move across my nipple to excite me more. I was lost in all this stimulation and found I wanted more and opened my legs wide.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:18 PM   #37
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to notice Lynn growing visibly excited by my stimulation. Her legs were now spread fairly wide and I could feel the dampness in her pussy. I shifted my body down so my face was now between her legs and began to now stimulate her clit with my tongue. As I licked her harder and faster I could hear her begin to moan loadly.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:29 PM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

At first, I did not know what was happening as I felt wetness and heat between my legs. I opened my eyes a bit and looked down to see your head between my legs. I was shocked that you would be down there licking and lapping at my sex but it felt so good that I was torn between pushing you away and pulling you closer. As your tongue speeded up, I found myself groaning louder and pulling on the bedding. It was amazing the feelings I was getting from between my legs. Suddenly I felt my tummy tighten and I panted wildly as beads of sweat dotted my forehead and my body opened to shoot out a climax that shook my body to its very core and still you lapped at me, seeming to want to feast on my cum. I tried to close my legs but your head was there as you forced me to another level of need as my body searched for another climax.

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-13-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:44 PM   #39
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to lick Lynn's pussy when I felt her body shake and I could taste her orgasim. I continued to lick her clit and her body was still being stimulated. Lynn's body was craving the sex, it felt as though she had deprived herself for so long that now she had no control. I move my face towards hers repositioning my body so that my cock was next to her opening. I hand the shaft of my thick cock in my left hand and was feeling her breasts in my other hand. I looked at Lynn, she seemed to be in a trance. I said, "Lynn, beg me to make love to you."
Old 04-13-2008, 08:43 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

I heard your voice through a stupor that I had never experienced before and when You told me to beg you to make love to me I did it without thinking. "Oh please make love to me". I wanted your mouth between my legs and that was what I begged for, what I wanted, what I craved. I pressed my body against yours drawn by its heat and rubbed against it wantonly. I so wanted to put my arms around you and could not figure out why I couldn't so I wrapped my legs around yours, I wanted contact of some sort. Then I opened my eyes and saw you and all that had happened came rushing in at me. I felt your cock by my opening and screamed out. "NO, NO, NO"