Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-09-2008, 01:58 PM   #21
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I ignore your pleas for me to let you go, and as I pull you back out of the tub I sit back on my heels, dragging you down with me until you are practically sitting on my lap with my prick embedded within the tight embrace of your channel.

As you squirm against me try to break free, you are effectively grind yourself down onto my prick. My hands move from the cruel kneading of your tits to softly teasing your nipples, Rolling them between my thumb and forefinger, gently squeezing them.

In the position we are in I and only fuck you in short little strokes, Barely withdrawing an inch before pushing back in, but I don’t care. I want this to last, to enjoy the hug of your pussy after waiting so long to feel it.

I lean forward, kissing along the back of your shoulder and up your neck, till my lips are next to your ear and I whisper “So how does it feel mom to be getting fucked by daddies little boy” I ask, that one word ’Mom’ loaded with sarcasm.

I chuckle and pinch your nipples, pulling on them until you are forced to lift yourself up. As my shaft slips from you I release one of your nipples and drop the hand to your hip, pulling you back down onto my hard rod.

Up by the nipple, Down by the hip, Up by the nipple, I set the rhythm, Making you fuck yourself on my thick dick. I feel your juices begin to seep through the dry lining of your passage and it isn’t long before I no longer need to pull you up or down, and I stop letting my hands rest where the lie, Yet still you slowly rise and fall onto my member.
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You were huge, much larger then your Father and my ex. You cock spread my pussy wide open. I never felt such tightness between my legs. I suirm against you trying to get free and then it his me I am grinding against you, giving you pleasure and I abruptly stop.

You stop squeezing my breasts so hard and begin to softly play with my nipples. I feel unwanted excitement go through me as you roll my nipples between your fingers, squeezing them lighly. I grown loudly and am ashamed that you give me pleasure.

You are hardly moving within me and I am glad of that. I count myself lucky that you put ourself in such a position. I feel your mouth kissing along my shoulder and then to my neck and finally to my ear before you whisper to me. Then you whisper in my ear. “So how does it feel mom to be getting fucked by daddies little boy”. I looked at you with hatred. as you chuckle and pinch my nipple. You pull on my nipple so that I have to raise myself up. I don't notice that your cock is slipping through me as I try to relieve my nipples from the pressure you are creating. You let fo of my nipples and pull my hips back down. You continue this torture until my body lets out my juices. Soon I was riding your cock and lost in the lust of it. I groan loudly as I use your cock for my pleasure.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #23
Alias
Privileged Member

I smile as I hear that groan, and just as quickly is I pulled you down into my lap, I suddenly push you forward, pushing your head down into the tub, Draping your waist over the rim as I begin to slam into your pussy with abundance. “You ain’t cumming yet” I shout out as I ram my full length in and out of you, Slamming the head of my prick against your cervix time and again.

One hand grabs the back of your head shoving your face to the floor of the tub as the other smacks your ass in time with my thrusts, My groans growing louder as I use your hole, unconcerned about your pain.
As my pleasure builds so does my speed, “Yeah, here it cums” I scream as I feel the my seed surge along the length of my shaft.

With a final thrust, I cum my hot load, spraying out to flood your tight passage. I lean over you resting my whole body drenched with sweet as my chest heaves. Finally I let go of the back of your head and push myself up, Pulling my dick from your dripping hole as I step back.

“Your are some fuck Mom” I groan as stand there watching my spent fluids dripping from your passage.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:42 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I figured you were finally done with me and push myself out of the tub. Ignoring you nasty comment I sit on the toilet and relieve myself. That being done, I go back into my bedroom and start pulling some underwear and clothing out of my suitcase. I just wanted to get out of here now that you had your fun. I didn't even look at you as I sat on the bed and lifted my leg to put on my panties. I was surprised when you pulled them out of my hand. I reached for them and we had a regular dug of war over them until they ripped. "That was cute, now if you don't mind I want to get out of her, you got what you wanted so now it is my turn". Sounded childish even to my own ears.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:11 PM   #25
Alias
Privileged Member

I simply watched as you relived yourself and made your way back into the bedroom, Knowing that you were not going anywhere, what with you still under the impresion that the bedroom door was locked.

I followed you into the bedroom, leaning on the wall as I watched you open the case and retrieve a new pair of panties. I walked across the room gabbing hold of them as you tried to put them on, tugging on them as you tugged back.

As the panties tore I chuckled, before throwing the ripped garment aside, lessening to you as you spoke "That was cute, now if you don't mind I want to get out of her, you got what you wanted so now it is my turn". I smiled and slapped your hand aside as you reached into the case for another pair of knickers.

“But I ain’t got all that I want yet” I tell you as I take a step closer to you as you sit on the edge of the bed, seeming to grow larger as I tower over you. I reach down and stroke your cheek, “You know ever since I saw you sucking on that cock I have been wanting you sample that sweet little mouth of yours”….
Old 04-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at you and shook my head, "Dream on Sonny, it isn't going to happen". I looked away from him, not believing he expected a BJ from me. I didn't even like him now, let alone love him. "Your Father will be home soon, how to you plan to explain that you are in my bedroom". That was a lie as her soon to be ex was away on business. She didn't think her step son knew that.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:01 AM   #27
Alias
Privileged Member

I smiled as you looked away, “I don’t think he will care to much“ I say as I grip your chin and pull your face back to me “Not after seeing those pictures anyway, And besides he is not due back until tomorrow”. I see the look of despair in your eyes as you realise that I know my father is away on business and won’t be coming to your rescue any time soon.

My fingers dig into your jaw, holding your face before me as you try to pull it away, with my free hand, I reach down and open my fly, extracting my hard member, The head glistening as I guide it to your lips, slowly I rub it across your lips and up over your cheek, smearing your face with my precum. Holding it at the base I slap the side of your face with it.

“So how about you open those sweet lips for me” I ask as I move the head back to those lips and apply I little pressure. I grin as you clench them shut, “Hey I have all day, I’m not going anywhere, It’s you that has the plane to catch not me”….
Old 04-12-2008, 03:23 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

It was true the little bastard knew I had a plane to catch. Ohhh how I wanted to bite his cock right off as he rubbed it on my lips and then my face, pre-cum smearing on my face, he was disgusting and then to slap me with the thing, I was beyound anger but I knew I had to get out of here soon.

"OK, right after, you will let me go right, I want that promise or I will do nothing". I looked at him with hate in my eyes just waiting for the promise before I would do anything.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:03 PM   #29
Alias
Privileged Member

I smirk crossed my face as I looked down at you, seeing the look in your eyes as you looked from my eyes to the prick hovering before your lips. “Oh sure” I said as I moved my prick to slap your other cheek, the look of hatred as you looked up at me was priceless.

“Right after you swallow my load I will step aside and you can walk right out that door and I won’t lift a finger to stop you” I say as move the swollen head back to your lips “So what’s it to be”…

Last edited by Alias; 04-13-2008 at 07:00 AM.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:02 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

I didn't answer you but went straight to the task at hand. Oh, how I hated this and you. I took the head of your cock into my mouth and held it there as I licked your cock's head quick and angrily. When I heard you groan, I moved down your shaft licking it with the broad side of my tongue. There was no feeling in it just a sense that I would give you gratification but would keep myself apart from the act I was doing. Despite not feeling anything for you, I heard you groan as I came to your mound and pressed against it. Soon I left your mound to begin the trek back up your cock but I moved a bit so that I was coming back up licking on the other side of your cock. Your groans were louder still as I came to your cock's head and held it with my mouth as I grabbed your shaft and pulled it out of my mouth a bit while I flicked my tongue over the head knowing very well that the head was the most sensitive part of a males cock. As if on cue you groaned louder then before and I worked my tongue on your shaft for awhile without it being in my mouth. Under, over and side to side I stimulated you so you would come fast and I could get out of here. There was no caring in this act just a wish to get it over with. As I covered your cock with my mouth I reached behind you and pressed a finger into your rectum. I figured you never had the likes of this before as I rubbed your bump that was your prostrate gland, you went wild in my mouth , now doing most of the work of pumping in and out. I knew you wouldn't last much longer as your cock throbbed and the flood gates of your climax filled my mouth. I swallowed until there was nothing left to swallow feeling quite smug at how I had treated you.

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-12-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:28 AM   #31
Alias
Privileged Member

I could see it in your eyes that you were taking no pleasure from sucking my member, but that in itself only added to my arousal. Yet still you put a lot of effort into getting me off, Your tongue working quickly, seeming to find all my pleasure spots, and tearing groan after groan from me.

So lost in my pleasure I did not feel your finger, probing my ass until it shoved through the tight ring, and I almost lashed out, my hand rising to strike you, but then I felt your finger massage my prostate, A completely new experience to me, One that I found I liked.

With this added stimulation I could feel the urge to cum building fast, And my hips begin to buck, Slamming my prick deep into your mouth, Again and again. My prick swelling in your mouth as my cum erupted, stream after stream of my hot jizz flooding your mouth, forcing you to swallow quickly. God I came harder than I ever had before and it just kept cumming.

I staggered back on shaking legs, God the whole thing had lasted only a few minutes, yet I felt completely drained. I looked down at you with your smug smile on your face as you used your finger to wipe away the small trickle of cum that had leaked out the corner of your mouth.

I watched as you turned to your suitcase and retrieved a new pair of panties and pulled them on, quickly you straightened the rest of your clothing and closed the suitcase. I watched as you made your way across the room, Setting the cases down as you tugged on the door.

Now it was my turn to smile smugly as I watched you trying in vain to open the door.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

I slipped on my panties and grabbed the two suitcases and make my way over to the door once more. I pulled at the door, nothing happened, I rattled the knob, nothing, I turned around and crossed my arms in front of me. "Ok hot shot, how about opening the door, that was the deal, you got what you wanted and no I get what I want. Open the damn door!" I saw the grin on your face and knew you were going to renege on the deal. "Ok, I had enough of this. "I went to my bedroom window and opened it, it wasn’t too far down, I should be able to land it if I am careful. I picked up one suitcase and started to hand it out the window when you stopped me and grabbed the case away from me. "What now, I am leaving so stop stopping me. I have a plane to catch and a new life to lead, so back off".

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-13-2008 at 01:48 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:47 PM   #33
Alias
Privileged Member

I smile as you turn back to me "Ok hot shot, how about opening the door, that was the deal, you got what you wanted and no I get what I want. Open the damn door!". My grin spreads across my face as you stalk to the window and pull it open. As you push the first case out I snag hold of it and drag it back inside. "What now, I am leaving so stop stopping me. I have a plane to catch and a new life to lead, so back off". I pushed you away from the window and slammed it shut.

“I hate to correct you but our deal was that I would do nothing to stop you leaving via the door, I never said I would open it for you or that you could leave by the window”. I stood before the window, My arms crossed before me as if challenging you to try and get past me.

I saw you glancing between the door and the window, trying you work out how you were going to get out of this room. The door, simply would not open, and I blocked the window leaving you trapped.

I glanced a my watch “What time is your flight” I asked, Glancing again as you tell me, “Well that gives us three hours, Or should I say an two hours plus travelling time” I smirked once again, “Ok new deal” I said as I moved to stand beside you, my hand reaching up you brush your hair away from your face “In two hours time I will open that door and you are free to go” I tell you as I tilt your face up to look at me “But for those two hours you belong to me”.

I jerk you cases from your hands and shove you back onto the bed “That’s the price for your freedom, I say you do, No questions, No arguments, Just complete and utter submission”. I chuckle at the look in your eyes as I tower over you as you lie upon the bed “That’s not to much to ask is it”….
Old 04-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

I looked up at you from my position on the bed knowing I had no alternative but to submit to you if I wanted to get out of here sometime this day. "Alright, alright, but if you break this promise I swear I will kill you." Frustration showed on my face as I saw the cocky look on your face. Everything was on your side and I knew it as I watched you come toward me.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:31 PM   #35
Alias
Privileged Member

I could not keep the smile from spreading across my face as you relented, The look of frustration and defeat in your eyes was like an elixir to me. The dream I had held for so long was finally coming true, The though of you as my sex toy was going to my head and I had to take a moment to stop my head from spinning.

I moved to the side of the bed and reached down and dragged you up to your feet, shoving you roughly into the centre of he room as I took a seat on the edge of the bed. “Well for starters, little fuck sluts like you don’t need any clothes, So get them off” I barked my voice taking on a commanding tone.

I grinned as I saw the look of hatred in your eyes as you turned to look at me, your hand rising to the top button of your blouse. “Stop” I shouted as you worked the button loose, “Not like that, do it sexy, strip for me, make me want you, And for fuck sake look like your enjoying it”….
Old 04-13-2008, 03:43 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

You were really pissing me off as I glared at you I angerly opened a button on my blouse when you stopped me, and told me what to do. I plastered a phoney smile on my face a wiggled seductively as I opened my blouse slowly and took it off even slower. My hand went to the button of my skirt and opened it, still wiggling and pulled the zipper down. The skirt slipped down making a pool by my feet as I slowly put my hands in the band of the half slip and wiggled out of that. Now I stood in my bra and panties and started to get tense as once these two things were off me, I was at your full mercy and I did not like the idea at all.

I though of the plane taking me away from all this in just three short hours and got the courage to unhook my bra and let it slip down my arms to the floor. My hands went to my panty's band and slowly brought them down wiggling seductively. As they slid down my legs I slipped one leg out of the panties and used my other foot to kick them at you. I was surprised when you caught them.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:49 PM   #37
Alias
Privileged Member

I could see that your smile was forced, I did not really expect anything else, And your attempts at dancing left a lot to be desired. Yet still your performance did arouse me somewhat, That moments hesitation as you stood in your bra and panties, That brief spark of defiance in your eyes just before you reached up and loosened your bra, These two minuscule acts feed my lust more than you could know.

As you kicked your knickers at me I snatched them in midair, And had you been wearing them for more than a few minutes I would have held them to my nose and sampled your aroma, But as I was I simply slid them into my pocket “A souvenir” I murmured.

I took a moment to stare at you, Taking in the beauty before me. Your breast though large, at least compared to your small frame, stood high on your chest, with little sign of sagging. Your pubic hair neatly trimmed hide little of your sex from my gaze.

“Hands behind your head and spread those legs” I barked as I pushed myself up off the bed. I waited until you complied before crossing the space between us. My hand roamed over your body, Fondling your tits, stroking your taut buttocks. I slowly circled you as I tried to decide what to do with you first. I had already sampled your mouth and cunt, only your ass remained unexplored.

But I did not want to go there, not yet anyway, I wanted to save that till later. I wanted to find some thing, something that would prove to me that you where truly mine. I grinned as an idea formed in my head.

Walking past you I headed for the bathroom “Come cunt” I called over my shoulder, as I opened the bathroom door. I turned to face you as you dropped your arms and took a step towards me. “No, No, No, can‘t you get the simplest things right” I shouted shaking my head “On your knees, Crawl to me”….
Old 04-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

I watched you catch my panties and put them in your pocket and call them a souvenir. It took all my strength not to blow up, the smile frozen to my face as you waited a bit as you looked med up and down. More anger flowed through me as you told me to put my hands behind my head and spread my leg, I complied as you walked to me.

I had to put up with your roaming hands, that moved over my breasts and behind then as you finished circling me you moved past me and headed for the bathroom. Your smart ass mouth said "Come Cunt". I dropped my arms and took a step as you turned to face me and was shocked when you yelled your nos and berated me that I didn't understand the most simplest things. You actually want me to crawl to you. I almost flipped at that point but thought wiser of it as I did want to get out of here, a deal was a deal. I got on my hands and knees but could not stop a growl from coming out of my lips as I crawled after you. God, how I hated you.

I was consumed with hate as I moved to you, I could see your legs and I had the sudden urge to bite them, it took all my control not to as I waited for your next order.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:29 PM   #39
Alias
Privileged Member

My eyes could not hide my delight as I watched you crawling towards me with your ass wiggling back and forth. I stepped aside to let you enter the bathroom, And pointed at the toilet seat, “Sit” I commanded before turning away in search for what I required.

It only took a few moments to gather the necessary items and I turned back to find you sitting obediently upon the toilet. Your eyes staring at my hands as I stepped towards you, One hand held a can of shaving foam and the other my fathers razor.

“All good slaves girls need to have bald pusses” I say as I hand the items over to you “So your going to have to shave that cunt hair, and make it quick we don’t have all day, do we”….
Old 04-13-2008, 09:36 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at the shaving gear and then back and him, that was it. I handed the gear back to him. "If you want it shaved you will have to do it because I am not going to." I actually didn't expect him to do it but I wasn't taking the chance of cutting myself up for his pleasure. I started to stand up figuring that was that end of this little scene.