Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-20-2006, 12:40 AM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A fate worse than death?

A question for the women.

There is a predator in your town, and your age, hair colour etc. is quite similar to the victims so far. The police have no leads. You live alone. You find yourself confronted by one of these 2 men:

1. A serial killer. He uses no torture/mind games whatsoever, simply shoots you in the head with a pistol once he catches you and leaves.

2. A serial rapist. He rapes, sodomizes and beats his victims for hours, urinates on them, and records everything on tape. And before you ask, he's ugly. Actually, I'll say deformed.

Who do you fear more?
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 01:23 AM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Uh, this predator rides in a hot air ballon and scouts the area for victims.

Oh, yeah, and when he finds one, he shouts, "Olly, Olly, Oxen Free!!" and pounces on his victims.

Next he drains the blood of his victims and puts them in a bottle.

After which he goes to his dungeon where he has some dehydrated potential rape victims which he stored.

He pulls out one, and sprinkles a little blood on them and instantly, pronto, INSTANT RAPE VICTIM. Yum, Yum.

....and he does all kinds of bad, bad, nefarious things to them.....

and when he is finished he dehydrates them again.

And goes out looking for another victim to drain the blood out of.

Remember, folks being dehydrated to be used again and again is a fate worse, much worse than death. (Grammatically correct, worser is just bad grammer!)

Spank me.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:43 AM   #3
Tanya

sf

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:48 AM   #4
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue

There is a predator in your town, and your age, hair colour etc. is quite similar to the victims so far. The police have no leads. You live alone. You find yourself confronted by one of these 2 men:

1. A serial killer. He uses no torture/mind games whatsoever, simply shoots you in the head with a pistol once he catches you and leaves.

2. A serial rapist. He rapes, sodomizes and beats his victims for hours, urinates on them, and records everything on tape. And before you ask, he's ugly. Actually, I'll say deformed.

Who do you fear more?

I'd take on the serial killer... in order to successfully shoot me in the head with a pistol, he will need to be fairly close, within my arms reach. That way, I get to see the surprise and fear in his eyes when I grab his elbow, break his arm, put him in a full nelson and slit his throat slowly while he begs for mercy. I would be merciful of course; I'd only slit it half way through so he'd have about 9 minutes to live; well, if you call choking to death on your own blood "living".

As for the serial rapist; I'd kill him too, and if I couldn't... I'd kill myself before I'd let any idiot do the shit that you described to me. "How?" you ask.... by banging my fucking head against the wall till my brain spills out, that's how. That's only if I can't get to him first of course, which I probably would anyways.
Old 05-20-2006, 01:52 PM   #5
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

pg i do love your style! always gets a grin even when i'm pissed off.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:52 PM   #6
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
pg i do love your style! always gets a grin even when i'm pissed off.
awwwww

hehe

Old 05-20-2006, 03:06 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

PG, Even if you didn't kill the serial killer, you would ruin his day by him having to spend the day at the laundry getting the blood splatter out.

You need to let some of that anger out. Why don't you go work on a new atom bomb or something. Killing one guy at a time is just too frustrating for you. Maybe you could get a job going from prison to prison executing guys. Would that help relieve your emotions?
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 09:55 PM   #8
Raymond Pist
Banned

Raymond Pist is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Actually, this whole "fate worse than death" debate comes across to me as a promotion of the feminist agenda. "Oh, we women suffer so much that we deserve UNequal treatment. Since we know that 94% of women are raped every 8 minutes, and therefore every woman in the world throughout all of history has had her life destroyed by men, the only proper thing we can do is put all men in prison forever after we castrate them and confiscate their bank balances as a pre-emptive strike against those men who would make us suffer the horror so terrible that we'd rather die....yada, yada, yada"

Here, in cyberspace, it wouldn't shock me to see half of the women, or more, give the politically correct answer "of course I'd guard my virtue with my life". But this just feeds the feminazi's bogus-stats machinery.

It doesn't jive with cold, hard reality: ER's are more filled with semen-belching rape victims than Morgue's are with women who took a gunshot wound to the head after their rapist said "blow me or I'll shoot you."

Just my two cents.

--Ray
Raymond Pist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 10:13 PM   #9
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond Pist
Actually, this whole "fate worse than death" debate comes across to me as a promotion of the feminist agenda. "Oh, we women suffer so much that we deserve UNequal treatment. Since we know that 94% of women are raped every 8 minutes, and therefore every woman in the world throughout all of history has had her life destroyed by men, the only proper thing we can do is put all men in prison forever after we castrate them and confiscate their bank balances as a pre-emptive strike against those men who would make us suffer the horror so terrible that we'd rather die....yada, yada, yada"

Here, in cyberspace, it wouldn't shock me to see half of the women, or more, give the politically correct answer "of course I'd guard my virtue with my life". But this just feeds the feminazi's bogus-stats machinery.

It doesn't jive with cold, hard reality: ER's are more filled with semen-belching rape victims than Morgue's are with women who took a gunshot wound to the head after their rapist said "blow me or I'll shoot you."

Just my two cents.

--Ray
Obviously, you've never had a gun pointed at you.

You have a much better chance of surviving if you attack back (when someone has a gun within arm's distance, and even a little outside of that) rather than giving in.
Don't take my word for it, watch any police training video.

Old 05-21-2006, 10:22 PM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Just my two cents.

--Ray
Do have, del gærmi? Aeghl? Næh kheir!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 10:52 PM   #11
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

There are very few things worse than death, unless you subscribe to one of the many fucked up "honor" codes. With life there is hope.
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 11:05 PM   #12
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalker
There are very few things worse than death, unless you subscribe to one of the many fucked up "honor" codes. With life there is hope.

Yeah,

Quote:
'For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not anything… Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.’ (Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10 KJV
Sorry, my Catholic school upbringing is showing.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:07 AM   #13
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Just my two cents.

--Ray
A mysogynistic diatribe.
Loves women
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 06:46 PM   #14
rapedagainstmywill

rapedagainstmywill has initial reputation
Default At least tell the truth !

I guess I will be the first to admit that I would rather be brutally raped and be alive then dead. Dead is dead. Nothing more final about that.

Besides, I especially enjoy a good brutal rape. Reading about them, talking about them, being the victim etc. And PLEASE dont go get in a tizzy about me saying I like being raped. Thats what this board is... a place to talk to like minded people. So PLEASE... I understand if you have been a rape victim in the past... this is nothing against you. These are MY feelings. Dont feel like you have to yell, scream, verbally abuse me just because you dont like what I say. Besides if it is all that bad for you -- you should not be here anyway!

Sorry... dont mean to sound crabby I had a very long, hard day...(pediatric nurse).. sometimes the little ones when they are really sick just get to me.

Take care all
PS... if any rapists out there would like to tell me what they would like to do to me if they found me walking to my car in the dark parking lot....haha that would be nice !!
rapedagainstmywill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:54 PM   #15
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for the interesting answers, I don't mind it turned into a 'would you rather raped or killed' debate because I was going to link this with another question that deals with that.

Who am I to tell a rape victim that she shouldn't prefer death over another attack, but even so, does this say something for how we value our lives these days? Because 2 people I knew committed suicide in recent months, and they were not victim of anything other than their own depression presumably. They were nice people, had plenty of friends, yet chose death over dealing with problems which could have been overcome far more easily than they were aware.

The idea asking which you FEAR more came from the trailer of 'When a Stranger Calls.' It shows the usual stuff, answering the phone, running, screaming. Any women in her position will be frightened of a stranger calling constantly, invading her home etc. They don't want to be "hurt" in general, hence the plea 'Please don't hurt me.' But will she run faster, fight harder, if she knows exactly what his intentions are? Or when she has no idea, and there are many possibilities?
Old 05-22-2006, 10:36 PM   #16
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Will this will date me, but damn, yeah.

In the late nineties of the last century, there was some guy name of Jake Baker or some thing like that who posted very violent stroies of torture and death.
Pretty much similar to what hidden dreams posts now, but far less artistic.

And at the same time there was another guy name of Black Falcon. He used to post stuff of ultraviolence stories with his hero and character Lance Mace.

Those guys would write stories of females nearly torn apart but still barely alive, just waiting for the coup de grace. Just suffering incredible pain.

And now, working at the hospital, sometimes in the ER, and some of these people would look at me and just beg me to put them out of their misery.

So, what is to be done? Is life worth living under those circumstances?

I don't know, I have had bouts of intense periods of masochism.
I used to take a twine of rope and rube it between my legs, my crotch until it bled. I had thoughts of suicide. Once I threw myself off a building.
Forturnately, or unfortunately, there was a dump truck full of loose bricks.
I still got hurt bad, but not fatal.

Strange thing we have here called life. Do you really know what it is?
I don't.

Once Confucius was asked what is death? He replied what is life? They could not answer.

Like they asked another old master, when one's mind is confused, what is the matter? He replied, 'Kill, Kill'.

But life is a matter of choice, now is it not?

Bakunin said, "the urge to destroy is a creative urge also." But as Nietzsche pointed out, sometimes the urge to destroy is--let's face it--an Urge to Destroy.

Otherwise, why would the rest of you be here?
Old 05-23-2006, 10:07 AM   #17
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Would I rather be raped or killed? That is quite a difficult question...

On the one hand, I don't think death is necessarily the end and that people only die when their time us up. I could be shot in the head and survive and subsequently end up being killed by a blade of grass.

On the other hand, as much I don't want to be raped in real life, if I am, it will probably be part of the grand design. As the saying goes, what doesn't kill me can only make me stronger (so to speak).

A long time ago, I did consider killing myself. More recently, I have thought about hurting myself. I didn't really get very far with either thought because I was too squeamish.

So to answer the original question: To be raped or to be killed? Que sera, sera!

P.S. I don't see why it should a question only for the women.

Last edited by pravjey; 05-23-2006 at 10:10 AM.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 07:18 PM   #18
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey
P.S. I don't see why it should a question only for the women.
Men are free to answer, it's only my scenario that is about a female. Because the victim in the movie I mentioned is a woman, as was one of the people that killed themselves, a beautiful one in fact.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:40 PM   #19
Grey_One

Grey_One has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Grey_One

I am a very straight male.
I would choose life.
1) Due to visual imparements I doubt I could beat a person with a gun at anything
2) From early January to late March of most years I have strong feellings / desires / fantacies of being abused raped etc by men and women.

Windingstream.com is my personal web site. There is no advertising.
http://www.windingstream.com/ds/12_hour_ordeal.htm
While you are there you might as well check out:
"Concensualy / non-Consensual"
http://www.windingstream.com/ds/cons...consensual.htm
Grey_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 05:57 PM   #20
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue

Who do you fear more?
killer....

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote