Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-13-2005, 12:14 PM   #1
Jain

Jain has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Jain
Lightbulb New Extreme-Board? and me

Hi everyone,

Is this the new Extreme-Board? What happnd to it? I was there a couple times and then it was gone.

I'm Jain. i found this group and another one when i was looking for help sites to talk to someone cause of I was raped a few weeks ago. i was trying to find people to talk to about it who know a lot about it to help me figure out what happnd cause a lot of it is confussing to me. I know this isn't the regular kind of place for that but you guys know a lot about it from the guys point of view and i thougth that might be good for me to understand it better. My friend told me to try on the computer cause i can't really talk to anyone about it.
Anyway thanks for talking to me and for having this place,
Jain
Jain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 08:32 PM   #2
Route66

Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Route66 Send a message via Yahoo to Route66

Welcome Jain,and I am sure the more regular "regs" will also be saying hi,but this board is just restarted so have a wee bit of patience til they all start posting again.Hope you find all that you came looking for and find out all you want to know.In the meantime,sit around til you see a thread that interests you and dive in!
Route66
Route66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 06:33 PM   #3
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)
Default (un)Sympathetic Ear

Jain, Poor girl, I can understand your reluctance to talk freely and the desire to feel out what happened. As such May I recommend you meet Me somwhere quiet and secluded and we can have a nice long talk about it. If you are nervous about meeting Me alons I can try to find a few freinds to keep an eye on things.... just to make you feel safe......

(We talked about this over at the other board, and I am glad you took it as the sarcasm it was intended for.... If you still want to talk, I will try and answer best I can.)
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:00 PM   #4
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts

yeah babe, c'mon by, we all love to have you for dinner.

cindyq11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 05:23 AM   #5
Jain

Jain has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Jain
Default thanks?

um, thanks for the welcome...i think. a little scared here.
Jain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 05:02 AM   #6
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't be afraid, little girl...we're just here to stalk and ravage you.
MarcEdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote