Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-25-2007, 08:49 PM   #21
slut_phoenix

slut_phoenix has initial reputation

dam it, now i almost want to be institutionalized!!!
slut_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:04 PM   #22
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
I'm going to go to hell for saying this.

Someone homeless. You could rape her anywhere at anytime. She can't quite go to a hospital because that requires money. She can't have a sketch of you drawn because that requires money. She can't really do anything.
very good mate! very devious! Yup your going straight down for a holiday in the sun for that one!
Old 11-26-2007, 09:18 PM   #23
Darkman
its all give and take

prostitutes. cheap street hookers, ive thought about a plan, which basically is drive to another part of the country (rapists always work in their local area duh! (with fake number plates on - to avoid camera identification ((wear a cap too)) preferably sit in the back, with a girl driving to instill a sense of security, get the girl to give you a blowjob while driving around (this will prevent her from seeing where shes going haha! then arrive in some remote, isolated part of the forest or the moors or sothing, where upon we prcoeed to beat, rape, torture etc etc till our hearts content! actually my ex wanted to do this for real (her idea!) but i opted against it! being the upstanding moral citizen that i am!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:26 PM   #24
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman View Post
very good mate! very devious! Yup your going straight down for a holiday in the sun for that one!
Wouldn't work. The police don't charge, hospital emergency rooms don't charge the homeless (especially if she says rape). Basically, the only protection is that most people ignore them. That, and being homeless leaving them rather `hygenically challenged`.

I'd say this thread goes to d3viant.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:14 PM   #25
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

Quote:
prostitutes. cheap street hookers, ive thought about a plan, which basically is drive to another part of the country (rapists always work in their local area duh! (with fake number plates on - to avoid camera identification ((wear a cap too)) preferably sit in the back, with a girl driving to instill a sense of security, get the girl to give you a blowjob while driving around (this will prevent her from seeing where shes going haha! then arrive in some remote, isolated part of the forest or the moors or sothing, where upon we prcoeed to beat, rape, torture etc etc till our hearts content! actually my ex wanted to do this for real (her idea!) but i opted against it! being the upstanding moral citizen that i am!
Darkman has a good target. A pimp told a girl who had just been raped an hour or so before "bitches don't get raped, they just don't get paid." Prostitutes are raped on a regular basis and most just clean themselves up and go back out on the street. I had seen the girl a day after her rape and I'd offered to take her to see someone or to hospital but she refused. Not sure if she just didn't want to deal with it or if she was afraid of being off the streets for too long and pissing off her pimp. The girls don't usually report rape or other assaults. Unless she winds up in the hospital, only other girls, pimps, dealers, or johns will ever hear what happened. Most of the guys don't care and the other girls have too many problems of their own to spend much time worrying about someone else.
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:18 PM   #26
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

To that end, I'm sure that if you were to meet the pimp, and compensate him properly, he'd probably even help expedite your plan.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:56 PM   #27
fiidgett

fiidgett has initial reputation

yeah either somebody drugged or a hooker would hypothetically be least likely to prosecute
fiidgett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:18 AM   #28
Darkman
its all give and take

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiidgett View Post
yeah either somebody drugged or a hooker would hypothetically be least likely to prosecute
or a drugged up hooker! haha
Old 02-08-2008, 09:00 PM   #29
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband

Someone in a near lawless area. Parts of New Orleans or the Gulf Coast.
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:34 PM   #30
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippi_husband View Post
Someone in a near lawless area. Parts of New Orleans or the Gulf Coast.
WOW New orleans? I'm planning to go over there sometime, this just interests me there even more. What's wrong there?
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:36 PM   #31
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

I swear, I read a book about guys trying to plan the perfect rape. There was a whole thing about wearing a mask and gloves, and washing the victim down afterwards. They argued over using a condom. One really didn't want to, and preferred douching the victim to mess up the DNA evidence.

One of the victims had her wrists tied with strips of latex, I remember. They wound up hitting her on the head when it went wrong, and she didn't remember what happened (it was suggested that if she'd been the only victim, they'd have gotten away with it). But when she was taken to the hospital, the touch of latex on her wrist caused a panic attack.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:41 PM   #32
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Here's the problem....any time you do something like this, the victim is so traumatized that police involvement is almost inevitable.

There is only one way to really be sure of getting away with it.......

.......get her permission!!!!!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:19 AM   #33
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I dunno how I feel about answering this but.. Here goes anyway...

Government sanctioned and supported.

there are cases ( in the middle east I believe) where the activity is supported. the idea being that if women of a village have been raped by outsiders they become "untouchable" by the men of the village, Basically the thought is that the entire next generation can be wiped out.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:27 AM   #34
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
WOW New Orleans? I'm planning to go over there sometime, this just interests me there even more. What's wrong there?
They just haven't gotten the NOPD re-organized, IMO. So somebody coming in and leaving the same day can probably get away with a lot. I hasten to add that we are just fantasizing here. But the observation is, I think, mostly correct.
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 01:11 AM   #35
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was in NO a couple of years before Katrina and it wasn't any better. I wasn't there during Mardi Gras, either.

New Orleans had many charms, but I didn't have much fun there. I went with another woman (business related), and couldn't walk ten steps without being approached, either by men wanting to make some sort of lewd comment or by panhandlers. We were warned by all the locals not to venture outside of the designated tourist areas after dark.

If crime has gotten even worse, I won't be going there any time soon.

Great food, tho.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:10 AM   #36
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Known Prostitute.

You know, I've heard in many ancient societies, if you raped a whore you could only be charged with theft.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:10 AM   #37
Sephy

Quote:
hmmmm at the moment im fantasizing about doing a traveler who doesn't speak English in some nigh lawless country like Cambodia,...
Think Darkman would like it inside a Cambodian prison? Yeesh.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:40 AM   #38
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Being a doctor drugging a patient.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:05 AM   #39
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do it to a way that nobody will believe her....
Old 02-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #40
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

just got back from NO recently...damn guess I missed out
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote