Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)
Default Real Life Gang Rape Roleplay (Part 2)

We arrived at the door to my room, I inserted the card key into the lock, and we all walked inside.

"Well, here we are, make yourselves comfortable", I said.

The men, who were dressed in business suits, began to take their jackets off and placed them on the back of the desk chair.

I was really enjoying their company, and as I sat down on the edge of the bed, Brad and Greg sat down on the bed on either side of me, while Paul sat in the chair.

After a couple minutes of small talk, Paul said something that put a lump in my throat.

"Okay, Christy", he said..."time to get undressed."

"Wh-what did you just say?", I asked, as I kind of laughed nervously.

"You heard me", Paul said...start taking your clothes off...it's what you brought us up here for."

I still wasn't quite sure whether he was joking, so I laughed again and said, "You're really funny, Paul. Like that's going to happen."

"Christy", he said..."this is not a joke. I told you to get undressed. Either you do it, or we'll do it for you."

As Paul threatened me, Brad and Greg both moved in close to me...Greg put his hand on my knee and began running it up my leg, while Brad put his hand on my shoulder and then began to fondle my breast.

"Come on Christy", Brad said..."It will be a lot easier for you if you just do what we say...now take your clothes off!"

I had the sickening realization that they weren't playing around...I had made a terrible mistake in trusting these men, and now I was going to pay the price by being raped.

I jumped up from the bed and made a run for the door...

"Get the bitch!", Paul shouted as I tried desparately to escape.

I was almost able to get to the door, but Greg was a little faster and cut me off just as I was about to reach for the handle.

I struggled with Greg with all the strength I had, trying desparately to get past him to the door, but by then Brad was behind me, grabbed my arms, and pinned them behind my back.

"You're not going anywhere, bitch. Except down on us, that is", Brad laughed heartily.

While my arms were immobilized by Brad's grip, my legs were still free, so I kicked at Greg, still trying to get past him to the door and freedom, which was only a few scant feet away. But Brad pulled me backwards in his grip to where my feet would no longer reach Greg.

"You really are a feisty one, aren't you, you little whore, Greg said mockingly. You'll find out what happens to whores who don't do what we tell them to do."

Meanwhile, as I continued struggling in Brad's grip, I could see Paul out of the corner of my eye...he had already undressed and was masturbating as he watched his friends try to subdue me.

I was still determined to fight, and when Greg approached me and reached for my skirt, I started trying to kick him again.

"Hey Paul", he said..."come get the bitch's legs."

With my arms still pinned behind me in Brad's grip, I tried as hard as I could to keep Paul from grabbing my legs, because I knew I would be rendered defenseless if he did...so I kicked and struggled for all I was worth...but in the end, he managed to grab hold of ankles and in doing so, he pinned my legs down in his grip.

Now unable to use either my arms or my legs, I was helpless as Greg walked up to me and proceeded to slap me across the face. Tears began to well in my eyes both from the slap and the realization that there was way for me to escape.

"We told you to take your clothes off, you cunt", he spat...."Now we are going to rip every stitch of them off of you!"

With that, he proceeded to grab hold of my skirt and pulled it down to my ankles.

"Let me have her feet, Paul", Greg said..."Those shoes are next."

Greg pulled my shoes off and then tossed my skirt away.

In the meantime, Brad was tearing at my blouse, and successfully ripped it open, exposing the bra.

The men then wrestled me onto the bed, and threw me down face first...then while the others held me down, Paul grabbed my thigh highs and ripped them down my legs...

I was sobbing, begging, and pleading with them as I been stripped to my bra and panties and was no longer able to fight

"Please don't do this to me", I begged tearfully...

"Shut your mouth, bitch", Greg said harshly. "You're going to get fucked tonight whether you want to or not...and you're going to do everything we say, do you understand?"

"Yes", I said through tears.

"You're not Christy anymore, you're just a fucktoy and you do what we tell you to do or I promise you'll regret it", Brad shouted.

Then, while Brad and Greg held me down on the bed, Paul proceeded to yank my bra up until the strap broke and it fell away. Then, taking my last bit of modesty, he grabbed my panties and ripped them off of me.

I was naked, trembling, crying, and helplessly pinned to the bed with three guys intent on using me for their own perverted pleasure...

more to follow....
Old 06-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

VERY nice!!! whooo.. lucky girl!!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
Wodan

Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)

Hmm really hot!
Would love to read the rest of this adventure.
Wodan is offline   Reply With Quote