Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-13-2007, 09:35 AM   #61
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You come closer inch my inch, your eyes your face and your mouth. That tongue. I darent move. I feel your lips touch mine, and your warm slippery tongue slides into my mouth urgently seeking mine. Sharp stubble pressing against my face.

ugh! yuck.

You disengage your lips and tell me that you expect me to enjopy it!

"Lets make one thing clear." I say angrily with tears still rolling down my cheeks. "Im NOT going to enjoy it. Not one moment. Im only doing it because yourr making me!"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:11 AM   #62
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

"Then do as i asked for" i say " and i promise ill keep my word!"
Old 05-13-2007, 10:48 PM   #63
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I keep my eyes on you and lay down very slowly on the gournd and feel the sharp gravel poke into my back.
I shift myself to make myself slightly less uncomfortable. Knowing your watchng me, and waiting , makes me take longer to cease crying and summon up the gumotion to do as you asked.
I open my mouth to say it a few times, but nothng comes out.
On the fourth attempt I manage it.
And Im surprised that once I speak the rest comes easy.

"please.. suck my nipples.. "I pause something catchng in my throat.
I clear it. Quietly I say "and fuck me"
Old 05-14-2007, 02:13 AM   #64
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lower myself onto you starting to massage your breats and sucking your nipples. My fingers move down to your pussy and play with your piercing.
I start to move my dick around your clit. "Groan slut", i say and bite softly into your nipples.
"Grab my cock and show him the way into yourself!" i say " and then kiss me deeply"
Old 05-14-2007, 03:24 AM   #65
gaggirl
* yawn *

I cant help but screw my face up and try to hide my face from you as your cock rubs its naked head over my clit and teases my entrance. And now you want me to do more! Ugh! I think about it.. and then I feel ill.

"No" I mutter under my breath quietly. You stop everything for a moment and it makes me hold my breath. FUck. Or maybe I imagined it. I whimper and grab your cock forcing you to stop getting angry but instead groan in pleasure and grind your body onto me.

I turn my face away from you and guide your dick just inside my cunt, keep in my legs spread apart so as not to touch you. Your lips seek mine and at first I dont move them when you kiss them.

But then I respond, remembering I have to do as I am asked.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:31 AM   #66
Colossos
Privileged Member

Ill feel your hand grab my cock stopping me to play with your clit.
Then you push my dick inside your pussy, and groan as i enter you.
My toungue enters your mouth and plays with yours.
I start to move my dick slowly inside you pressing my body agains your body.
it feels great to take you again.
"Move your legs around my hips" i say " and tell me you like it you want more"
Old 05-14-2007, 07:42 AM   #67
gaggirl
* yawn *

You slide your dick into me slowly and I have to withdraw my mouth from yours to bite my lip. My pussy is swollen from your cum and a little sore from previous intrusion. Your all the way inside me now and groaning into my mouth and you kiss me again with your tongue protruding past my lips. I feel you harden inside me until it feels extremely tight.

WIth a muttered cry I move my legs and gingerly place my feet around your hips as you ask. I grimace as your hands go to my hips and grab onto them as you push your cock in and out of me slowly like a lover, kissing me all the while.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:47 AM   #68
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Groan for me slut, tell me you love it" i say while i push my dick again deep inside your wet fucking hole.
I grab your breasts and start to milk them like a cow.
"Move your hips against mine" i say while i bite your neck.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:50 AM   #69
gaggirl
* yawn *

Another whimper escapes from my lips at this new insulting request.
Your dick gets harder and harder filling me up so that its like being fucked with a pole in my sore swollen cum filed pussy.

your hot breath on my neck sends goosflesh up over my body. I move my hips against yours so that your cock is even deeper. the movement fo my hips makes me wetter.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:46 AM   #70
Colossos
Privileged Member

I feel your tight pussy around my cock. It feels like your pussy milks my cock.
But now ive got an special request for you. I push my cock hard inside you licking your neck.
"So now enjoy it, i want you to climax." i say " be a horny slut as you are and beg for being fucked like a brood mare"
Old 05-14-2007, 06:03 PM   #71
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Oh God I'm not going to be able to do to that!!" I cry. The panic in my voice is evident!"isn't this enough I'm moaning and groaning and am trying to pretend I'm enjoying it .."I ramble on my words running into one another. I idly wonder if I could fake it.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:12 PM   #72
Colossos
Privileged Member

"For sure you will and dont try to fake it!" i say.
I start to trust my cock hard inside you.I like to watch your breasts shake.
I kiss you again. "Do as i say if you want me to keep my word."
I let my cock slide ot of your cunt giving it a little break to relax and getting tighter as i push my cock deep inside you again.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:27 PM   #73
gaggirl
* yawn *

My hands go up to stop my bob from bouncing for your pleasure. You disgust me! Then you kiss me and again I am forced to open my mouth and swallow your tongue which is greedily lapping up against my tongue.

You pull out again, or so I think, until you slide it back in again. watching my face as I cry. I cover up my face with one arm and slowly let my other hand lead its way down to my cunt where i begin playing with my clit.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #74
Colossos
Privileged Member

I feel your hand under my hips and i reduce my speed fucking you slow and deep. Im enjoying it to make you force yourself to climax.
"Say you love it slut" i command " say you love it to get your pussy filled with my dick and getting fucked hard and deep"
"Beg me to suck your titts again." I moan again as i push my dick inside you.
Your cum dripping pussy feels better then befor. And even tighter.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:55 PM   #75
gaggirl
* yawn *

One I begin rubbing my clit and feeling your cock inside me It starts to fee nice which I dont like. I stop but you dont know.. and prepare myself mentally for faking it.

"I love it" I lie. "I love being fucked and filled with your cock." You keep fucking me for a while. Your hips inadvertently push my hand against my clit anyway even though I tried not to. I go to pull my hand out but stop fucking me, grab it and force it back down.

I continue rubbing my clit while you push yourself n and out of me. "please... suck my tits again" even though I dont want you to. Its what you asked.

Normally this can take a while, but theres something about being held down and forced that does something inside me and brings me closer to the edge than I thought possible in this short time.

"No!" and try again tp pull my hand away.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:06 PM   #76
Colossos
Privileged Member

I suck your nipples and lick your breasts. I force my hips a bit higher to massage your clit more. After the two times you made me cum befor my cock isnt as sensitive as befor and i enjoy it to fuck your cunt persistent.
Your breath even got faster. good girl.
I bite your neck and trust a few more times deep inside.
"Beg me to fuck you hard until you climax" i say. i start to massage and squeez your titts hard playing around with your hard nipples.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:28 PM   #77
gaggirl
* yawn *

I hate it

I realise that if this keeps up much longer I am going to cum

And I really don't want to

What knd of a sick girl am I that I find it easier when I'm being forced? My breathign does get deeper and hard I dont realise it as I become more and more in tune with my body and feel myself starting to shake

You make me beg you to fuck me hard. Even just saying that out loud now that I am so close sends me right to the edge. I feel your cock fucking me hard and even as I move my hand out of the way its too late. you grind somehow against my clit at the same time as impaling me lustfully, gruntng, and make me finish what I started. every time you thrust into me the intensity jolts through me that little bit more until I feel the first waves of orgasm start to hit me

"Ughhhh no!" I cry as lustful moans starting to escape my lips. I throw my head back on the hard gravel, my hand overm y mouth to stifle my moans, as the first of contractions tighten around your cock. It feels SOoooooooooooooooooo intense
Old 05-14-2007, 07:37 PM   #78
Colossos
Privileged Member

I move away your hand want to hear you groan.
I push my cock deep inside you feeling your pussy tighten and massaging my cock. But i wont cum that fast. I kiss you deeply and massage your clit with my cock. " Beg me to fuck you harder" while i grab your soon milk giving titts.
"Tell me you want me to fuck you hard until i shoot my load deep inside you again." "Beg me to get your filthy cunt pregnant".
Old 05-14-2007, 09:58 PM   #79
gaggirl
* yawn *

I hate the way that the pleasure is so intense and your cock is so deep inside me and fucking me hard!!

For a long second during my orgasm I really DO want it! I fully enjoy the way your hard cock feels ramming up against my insides as I reach my peak and writh in pleasure under you.

As soon as Ive come though, I feel intensely ashamed and burst into tears again.

Now you want me to beg you to cum inside me!

Im still swimming in my mind with the feelings of pleasure and shame.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:12 AM   #80
Colossos
Privileged Member

I still wait until you do what i asked for.
"Dont forgett our deal" i say "do as i say"
"Word for word" i say and trust my hard cock into your shacking pussy.
I push my dick fast and hard inside you slamming my dickhead against your cervix. Soon im going to fill your still cum overwhelmed cunt with my load again.