Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-08-2009, 11:13 AM   #61
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My sleep was the sleep of the spent. All night I dreamed of your face, of your body. It was my best night in months.

The nesxt morning I was standing outside your door, and I had actually gotten ready for you. I had shaved for the first time in a week, and there was a dab of cologne on my neck. Somehow, I knew that if I acted like it was a courtship, like I wanted more than simply a quick, rough fuck out of you, it would humilate you even more. And I liked that thought. In my pocket was the security dvd from last night. I was going to force you to watch it as I fucked you again.

You open the door, and take a few seconds to recognize me. My smile is broad and predatory. Then the man comes. And first I think I am ruined, but instead we talk, I have to hold in my luaghter, whenever I steal a look at your pretty face, twisted in disgust. I wonder how he can't see it.

COming through the door before it slams and rock, chasing you down, knowing you are naked under that robe. My fingers grasp your silky blonde hair. Using it to pull you back into me. My arms wrap around your waist, holding you against me. Grinding against you as my lips press against your neck. "Come on baby, we both know you loved everything that happened to you last night. I bet you couldn't sleep just thinking about it and getting hot, like I did.'

My hands untie the belt and your robe falls open. Gently I cup your right breast and fondle it. My fingers trace your nipple
Old 03-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #62
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You pulled hard on my hair and I stumbled backwards right into your arms that wrapped around me tightly. I couldn't break your hold no matter how hard I tried. I felt the whole front of your body against my back and you were grinding your cock against my ass, I could feel it growing as you pressed your lips against my neck. "Come on baby, we both know you loved everything that happened to you last night. I bet you couldn't sleep just thinking about it and getting hot, like I did.' I fought even harder as you said that to me but got no where. "I did not, I tried to forget the whole thing, now let me go, you had your perverted fun at my expense already."

I felt my robe open and I doubled my effort to get away from you. I gasped as you cupped my breast and squeezed it gently. I panicked as I remembered what happened the last time when your gentleness turned to pain for me. I moaned despite myself as you played with my nipple. I knew I was not going to get away from you and closed my eyes and groaned again.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #63
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can hear you groaning, feeling it shaking your entire body as I fondle you. My voice drops to a whisper as my lips brush over your ear. "See, you love it, my little whore." Sliding my tongue gently around the lobe, nibbling lightly on it. My body is hot, and I am panting slightly. Your sweet smell fills my nose.

Slowly I start walking forward, my legs connecting with yours, making you come with me. I am driving us towards your bedroom. I close my eyes, imagining it. "You will never be able to forget me."
Old 03-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #64
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could not fight the pleasure you were giving me. My breathing was heavy and I was shaking with pleasure as you whispered in my ear, your lips brushed my ear giving me chills. "See, you love it, my little whore." I made sounds of pleasure as your tongue ran gently around my ear and your mouth nibbled on it gently. I felt your body press against mine and I was moving forward as you legs pushed gently against mine as your hands cupped and squeezed my breasts and your thumbs strummed against my nipples. I was helplessly maneuvered up the stairs and into my bedroom. I rubbed the side of my face against yours as you expertly brought us to my room. "You will never be able to forget me."

You gently turned me around and pulled me into a passionate kiss as you backed me up toward my bed.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #65
the savage
Privileged Member

The kiss grows hungrier and more forceful, my tongue invading your mouth, my lips pressing roughly against yours. Suddenly I break it, pulling back to look into your eyes. I see them glazed with pleasure and anticipation. Smiling crookedly, my hands rest on your shoulders. With no warning I violently push, sending you stumbling backwards, and tumbling onto the bed. Walking forward, unhitching my belt, I grab your ankles and slide you towards me. "This is the most fun I have ever had."
Old 03-13-2009, 10:38 PM   #66
rvplymates
Banned

Suddenly the kiss changed became forceful and frightened me as your tongue pushed its way into my mouth, I realized what a fool I was for letting myself feel pleasure with you. But then you smiled at me, a most charming smile and I thought maybe I was wrong, maybe passion had driven you to take my mouth so roughly.

Your hands were warm and gentle on my shoulders as I looked at you wanting pleasure instead of pain. I anticipated how it could be when suddenly you pushed me backwards and I stumbled and fell on the bed. My robe totally exposing my body to you. I grabbed for it as you came toward me, a monster in disguise I thought. I trembled as you opened your belt and grabbed my ankles. I screamed as you pulled me toward you, grabbing at the sheets as if that would stop my forward motion.

"No, Don't," my words had no affect on you as you pulled my legs apart and just gazed at my opening sex as you spread my legs even further. "This is the most fun I have ever had."
Old 03-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #67
the savage
Privileged Member

I stand at the edge of the bed, simply staring at you, letting the tension build. Letting my cock grow hard. I unhitch my pants as you lay on the edge of the bed, and let them fall to the floor, watching as you beg me to stop, to not do what I am going to do. No response from me, except to part your legs, opening your sex for easy access.

"Lay back, shut up, and you'll enjoy this." My tongue runs over my lips as I lean down closing my mouth around your tit. I start to suck hungrily. "Just like you did every single time last night." I stare into your eyes, "I know when someone cums."
Old 03-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #68
rvplymates
Banned

I was scared and afraid that you would hurt me. You were confusing to me as you were gentle at times and rough and hateful at other times. I wondered if you were out of your mind, could that be why you changed so often. I felt you slid between my legs and knew if I tried to get away you would definitely hurt me so I began to beg you not to do this to me again.

"Lay back, shut up, and you'll enjoy this." You licked your lips making me feel embarrassed as you looked my body over. You leaned over me and your mouth came down on my breast and when you sucked it, your tongue licked my nipple and excitement ran through me as I writhed on the bed. Your mouth moved to my ear as you whispered. "Just like you did every single time last night." You stared into my eyes. "I know when someone cums."

I dropped my eyes ashamed I could not deny the truth. I groaned as your mouth went to my breast again.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:07 PM   #69
the savage
Privileged Member

Our groans harmonize, as my cock slides inside you. My fingers run over your lips and chin as I rest inside you for a moment, letting your pussy suckle and grasp my shaft. My tongue traces around your nipple, feeling it grow hard in my mouth. Running my teeth softly over the tender flesh. The soft cotton of your robe tracing over the skin around my hips.

Slowly thrusting forward, grunting and groaning into your chest. My cock continues to drive deeper into you. The one hand cups your trim ankle, slowly pushing it back towards your head. The creaking bedsprings are the only sounds besides our gasps.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #70
rvplymates
Banned

I felt your huge cock slip inside me and I groaned as your fingers moved over my lips and chin. You had thrusted deep within me but suddenly stopped. My own vagina muscles throbbed and squeezed around your invading cock giving us both pleasure as they milked you. I threw back my head on the pillow as you mouth worked over my nipple, the sucking drove me crazy as did the faint touch of your teeth.

It felt so good as you slowly thrusted into me and I could hear your own sounds of pleasure which seem to excite me more. I felt your hand tighten on my ankle and lift it up to the side of my head. My ass came up off the bed and I suddenly felt fear of the unknown. I opened my eyes to see you in a new position poised over me and looking down at my sex as you rammed downward into my sex that was now up in the air. Your other hand grabbed my other ankle as you pounded into me and pressed it down on the bed by the other side of my head.

I gasped as you continued to pound into me bringing me to orgasm with every downward stroke. I pulled at the bedding with my hands in deep pleasure as my body shook wildly from the power of the deep penetration. My head thrashed from side to side as I squealed in pleasure beyond belief. My screams were loud as I shuddered over and over. I opened my eyes to see deep pleasure and something else on your face. Could it be the look of power as you held me helplessly in the throngs of lust.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:17 AM   #71
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel you moving, squirming and groaning beneath me. My slow and steady movements bringing you closer and closer to orgasm. WIth you legs pinned down by your head, I can pound straight down, getting deeper and more forceful penetration. My head slowly works up, kisssing every inch of skin that it comes across. Then finally I grab the back of your head, lifting it up and pressing my lips against yours. Worming my tongue into your mouth, thrusting it back and forth in time with my pounding hips.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #72
rvplymates
Banned

I was beyond thinking as your cock rubbed inside me driving me mad with lust. Your wet mouth moved along my skin making me groan even louder. Your cock penetrated me deeper and harder with each stroke. I cried out as your hand went behind my head and lifted it up so you could kiss me fiercely. Your tongue ravished my mouth keeping time with your downward thrusts deep inside me. I screamed into your mouth as I came fast and hard and still you pounded down into me.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #73
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel your screams of pleasure shaking my mouth. Then your entire body spasms and your pussy goes wild. Clamping down and milking my cock as you cum. My hips continue to move forward. Your legs rest on my shoulders, and I turn my head slightly kissing your ankle lightly. "You are a fucking whore. CUmming so hard and so fast." Every word is punctuated by a powerful thrust downward. Grasping your tits, I squeeze them and groan loudly. My lids slide down, eyes rolling back. A deep rumbling growl escapes my throat as I cum inside you, then collapsing down on top off you.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #74
rvplymates
Banned

I was in my own little world when I felt your lips on my ankle. I opened my eyes they were just little slits but I could see you through a fog of lust that did not seem quenched by my recent climax. "You are a fucking whore. CUmming so hard and so fast." You rammed into me with each word. I was hurt but your words but your thrusts brought me around again and I did not care that you were squeezing my breasts so hard they hurt. I screamed as I came again and felt your seed explode inside me. You fell on top of me and I brought my legs down to the crook of your arms and laid panting for awhile. When my vagina stopped throbbing, realization of what I had done again with you hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't understand this power you had over me. I had never wanted this but here I was under your heavy body. How would I ever get rid of you.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:50 PM   #75
the savage
Privileged Member

Slow I pick myself up off the bed straightening my clothes and looking down at you. Your hair spread out in a sweaty halo around your head, and the fully nude body. My tongue runs out as you gasp for air. I reach into my pocket pulling out your dvd, the security tape of your gang rape in the cell. "I have something I want you to see." Walking over to the tv, I pop it in and turn it on. The only flaw is no sound. But there is a beautiful full color picture of the three men surrounding you. "I want you to watch this."
Old 03-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #76
rvplymates
Banned

Your weight lifted off me and I gazed at you as my breathing slowly returned to normal. I knew I should be angry at you for what you did but I was starting to like you. I gave you a little smile as you spoke to me. "I have something I want you to see." I couldn’t figure out what it could be that you would want me to see but as you put the DVD into the player, I turned my face to the TV. I was shocked as I saw myself and the three men that had raped me in jail. I was speechless as you spoke again. "I want you to watch this."

I stared at you in disbelief and then turned my eyes back to the TV. I didn’t even realize I had grabbed my blanket and covered myself as I watched my horrible rape by the three men in living color. I began to shake suddenly feeling cold as the men took me over and over in a team of three using my three orifices as if I was their personal sex toy. By the time the last man raped me by himself I was shaking like a leaf. I had wanted to forget that horrible experience and then it struck me that you had purposely videoed everything they had done to me. You were a monster and I had started to feel something for you. What a fool I had been. I looked at you with hate in my eyes, “What do you plan to do with that?”

Already I was planning to sell my house, cars, everything and move to Europe to get away from you. I had the money to do it and it seemed the best way to get away from you and that filthy video.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #77
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you, see the fear in your eyes as you curl into a ball watching the video. Huddling up and cowering. "What do I want?" Turning and smiling crookedly at you, "I want everything you have to offer." I pull down the blanket off your body and toss it onto the floor. Bringing my face inches from yours. Looking into your eyes, smiling broadly. "I'm going to fuck you whenever I want, I'm going to charge my friends to do the same, and I'm going to charge strangers to do the same." Reaching out and stroking the side of your face, "And you aren't going to say boo."
Old 03-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #78
rvplymates
Banned

I was mesmerized by the horror flitting across my own TV set in living color. I could not believe anyone could be as cruel as you. I imagined how you must have watched every minute of the rapes that you had encouraged by putting me in there with those men. I imagined you laughing at me as I tried in vein to fight those men off. I was scrunched up in a ball staring when you spoke. I jumped as you spoke to me.

"What do I want?" I wanted to smack the smile on your face off but knew that I would not win that battle, you would probably beat me. "I want everything you have to offer." I grabbed at the blanket but you had it tossed on the floor so quickly. I wrapped my arms around my chest hiding my breasts as I stayed in a ball. You brought your face very close to mine and captured my gaze. I could not look away as you smiled at me. “I'm going to fuck you whenever I want, I'm going to charge my friends to do the same, and I'm going to charge strangers to do the same." Your soft touch on my face contradicted what you were saying to me. "And you aren't going to say boo."

I couldn’t think straight as the gravity of what you planned to do with me and to me sank in. I almost screamed no but I knew that would only keep you here and I needed to get rid of you so I could make my plans without your threatening presence. I kept my own council as I stared into your eyes hugging myself tighter.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #79
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile at your pathetic attempts to cover your body, even though I have see every inch of it, tasted ever inch of it, defiled it completely. My hand continues to stroke your cheek, gently, a complete opposite of my voice, my intentions. "Come on, I know you'll love it." Leaning in and whispering in your ear, "After all you came so hard every time I fucked you." I kiss your cheek softly.

My hand closes around your wrists. With a groan I pull both of us to our feet, and I pause to run my eyes up and down your body. Flinging forward, towards your closet. I let go and watch you stumble, trying to catch your balance. I am carefully placed between you and the door, so escape is impossible.

"I want yo to put on your sexiest, sluttiest, outfit."
Old 03-18-2009, 06:23 PM   #80
rvplymates
Banned

I cringed as you stroked my cheek gently suspecting that soon you would smack me silly. I did not trust you at all now. You bent over me and whispered in my ear. "Come on, I know you'll love it. After all you came so hard every time I fucked you." I trembled as you kissed my cheek softly.

I cried out no as your hand wrapped around my wrists and you hauled me to my feet. I looked down and blushed as your eyes racked up and down my body. Suddenly we were moving fast toward my closet and suddenly you let me go. I had to do some fast stepping not to fall on the floor. My eyes darted to my bedroom door but of course you blocked my way. You opened my closet door and I looked up at you amazed at your demand. "I want you to put on your sexiest, sluttiest, outfit."

I looked at you as if you were mad, why I wondered all you do is rip my clothing from my body. My voice was cold and hard as I spoke to you. “I have no sexy, slutty outfits.”