Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 06:42 AM   #1
mathieu81

mathieu81 has initial reputation
Default -

-

Last edited by mathieu81; 06-28-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:41 AM   #2
Franky M

Franky M has initial reputation

My scenario is travelling in a dictatorial country with my wife and being forced to watch her getting gang raped by corrupt police or soldiers. She is getting raped in every hole and she screams like hell and I can't (won't?) help her. They help themselves and shot their cum in every orifice of my wife.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:37 AM   #3
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An evil guy has imprisoned me and spent the last few days or weeks using me for his own needs. Now he thinks it's time to show his new toy off to his friends. He forces a ring gag into my mouth and cuffs my arms behind me at the wrists and elbows, then hands me over to his horny friends and looks into my pleading eyes, stroking his cock as they rape me senseless. To top off the degradation, he leads me back to my cage and tells me what a good pet I am, and how adorable I looked getting raped in all my holes at once.

Also like the thought of being held by three guys who share a house and like to all fuck me at once.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #4
toronto

toronto has initial reputation

how about a group of bikers abducted and chained down at their clubhouse raped until you were ruined then hooked onto drugs and pimped out.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #5
UK GIRL

UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK GIRL
Default Gang rape

I prefer gang rape scenarios - one to one's not so much.

The soldiers gang rape scenario below is really hot. A woman being taken in all holes by many men repeatedly and pumped full of cum of a dozen men or so seems to be a real turn on for many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathieu81 View Post
What's your favorite gang rape scenario?

Personally mine is a group of soldiers taking a girl and fucking the hell out of her cunt and ass. Guy after guy dumping his load in her pussy and up her ass is such a turn on. Fantasize about good guys gone bad in war, just taking whatever pussy they want.

Anyone else?
Old 03-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #6
annar1130

annar1130 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to annar1130

Being blindfolded and held down for others to rape me... probably people I know well, but I don't know for sure since I can't see anything. I can only hear their voices, saying how long they've waited to do this to me and how I deserve it.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:51 AM   #7
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

My favorite gang rape scenario??

Me getting raped by Fae, Emmie and Roxy...

A fucking dream cum true... LOL!!
Old 03-30-2011, 06:41 PM   #8
annar1130

annar1130 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to annar1130

Somebody just messaged me and told me about a group of guys gang raping me in front of my boyfriend. I never really thought of that, but that's sounding kind of hot right now.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #9
spottydog

spottydog has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to spottydog

Best would be a group of really rough looking guys fuckin the shit out of my wife
Old 03-30-2011, 09:22 PM   #10
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottydog View Post
Best would be a group of really rough looking guys fuckin the shit out of my wife
They wouldn't even need to be that rough looking to be raping my wife. Any gang would do just fine.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:59 AM   #11
ManInTheDark

ManInTheDark has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to ManInTheDark

Mine is a woman somehow caught up in a prison riot. The prisoners take control of the prison, no guards to help. The bitch is dragged to a cell and absolutely brualized by prisoner after prisoner. Some of the more violent and sadistic one staying close by yank her hair, slap her, burn her, cut her or inflict pain any way they can even while other prisoners are raping every hole in her body.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:24 AM   #12
VelvetEEE

VelvetEEE has initial reputation

That last one was exciting for me! But for me it has always been that my car breaks down in a "bad neighborhood" and I make my way in the rain to a little dive bar where the black men turn me into the evenings entertainment, and when I am laying on the stage, my clothes in shreds around me with copious amounts of hot cum dripping from all of my orifices, the women take their turns tormenting me by raping me with various objects in my already battered, swollen holes. On my utterly most twisted nights, this fantasy ends with various oversized objects/dildoes being glued into each of my three cumfilled holes and then being forced naked out onto the street to wander shocked dazed and utterly humiliated until I find my way to either a police officer or hospital where they struggle to figure out how to remove the superglued objects from me, and the whole time I am humiliated and crying each time someone comes in to see the thick black dong shoved up my ravaged ass, the flashlight glued into my swollen pussy, and the fat strap-on wedged into my mouth. While the doctors work on how to remove the objects, I have to lay there feeling as if I am still being raped, in each hole.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #13
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A young, amateur superheroine who gets in over her head and finds herself overwhelmed and taken by a gang.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:17 AM   #14
divergirl69

divergirl69 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to divergirl69

I like the idea of me taking a group of male diver's to a solitary beach and they rip my bikini off and take me real rough.
and I get so hot thirsty that i have to take all of them in my mouth.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #15
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by divergirl69 View Post
I like the idea of me taking a group of male diver's to a solitary beach and they rip my bikini off and take me real rough.
and I get so hot thirsty that i have to take all of them in my mouth.
I'm sure you will find plenty of volunteers here for that. The solitary beach would be pretty cool though. No one else to get in the way and no way for you to escape as they'd just run you down again. Very nice idea.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:04 AM   #16
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll stick with Ingenue said, owning some bitch for your own, making use of her as you wish, breaking her and then inviting your friends for a party - where your slave is the main entertainment.

In fact the only thing that turn me on more is having two slaves, as I always prefer more then one victim.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:21 PM   #17
LittlePeach

LittlePeach has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to LittlePeach Send a message via Skype™ to LittlePeach

mmm hot fantasies guys...

particularly like toronto's idea about drugging and pimping out. Would definitely like to be used repeatedly as someone's whore. And the guys would definitely have to be nasty tough guy bikers or soldiers, really ripped with heavy tattoos, so I would be overpowered in minutes. Mmmm
Old 05-24-2011, 04:46 PM   #18
Marian T

Marian T Level 1 (100+)Marian T Level 1 (100+)

Being on a safari in South Arfrica with my husband. A gang of poachers is catching us. Since they had a bad day they need something to cheer up. Beer and a fuck meat like me. They tie my hubby up that he can watch everything and then rip my clothes of and leave me stark naked. They ram their giant hard cocks in every hole. Thrusting deep into me, pumping my mouth, ass and cunt. Throatfucking me that I mearly suffocate. Zhey pinch and twist my nipples but I can't scream as a huge blck cock is gagging me and pumps it's hot cum down my gullet when the guy is climaxing. My hubby can't believe how many huge hard cocks I have to take. Cum is dripping from all my orifices
Old 05-24-2011, 07:35 PM   #19
mercmonkey

mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)

My favorite is definitely the wartime rape... small squad of soldiers, months of long hard fighting, thinking of girls back home. Find a hot young thing or two when taking a small city and one things leads to another, the temptation just too great...
Old 05-24-2011, 11:14 PM   #20
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i guess for me it would be getting arrested on some bogus charge in a tiny town, taken to the local jail, cuffed and thrown into a cell with the worst of the Saturday night bad boys. I can hear the cops laughing as they slam the cell door and walk away talking about how everything will be recorded on the security cameras and how they'll make another ton of money selling the dvd's on the web.