Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2009, 03:38 AM   #21
leesehill

leesehill has initial reputation
Default wife rape.

I have only made the one original post. anyone who could write a story of her captivity and rape would be welcome.
I can do a story that involves bondage, forced undressing, oral rape and suchlike if anyone is interested
leesehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #22
DeepSouthSadist

DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to DeepSouthSadist
Default same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
Does anyone else have those fantasies? I have seen posts from 10 guys on that subject in the last week. Either you have cloned yourself or you have a lot of company. I am currently working on two different wife rape stories. If you want me to add yours to the list, let me know.
My wife and I are currently separated but I still fantasize about this . . . if anything, my fantasies have become darker than ever.
DeepSouthSadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #23
runforgiven

runforgiven has initial reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesehill View Post
I have a fantasy about my wife receiving some pretty brutal treatment from two or three home intruders. Bondage, forced undressing and oral feature.
Does anyone have similar

oooooooooh yeah, i'd like her to be forced fuck beacause of our child or my life in front of us,
runforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:01 AM   #24
MyNatalie

MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)

Let's think...

Seeing my pretty blonde wife helpless with this man between her legs, his hard cock stretching her cunt wide while shining with her juices and seeing her cry as he pounds her and beg not to cum in her only to unload right up inside her...

Hell yes!!!
MyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #25
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNatalie View Post
Let's think...

Seeing my pretty blonde wife helpless with this man between her legs, his hard cock stretching her cunt wide while shining with her juices and seeing her cry as he pounds her and beg not to cum in her only to unload right up inside her...

Hell yes!!!
Let us know when it's ok to stop over. I'm sure something could be arranged.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:01 AM   #26
MyNatalie

MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Let us know when it's ok to stop over. I'm sure something could be arranged.
PM me with ideas, I am always open to them hehehehehehe. Would enjoy nothing more than seeing her pink slit run with your semen. And this PM invite is open to anyone who would like to discuss her.
MyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:29 AM   #27
ducaborgia

ducaborgia has initial reputation

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by ducaborgia; 05-07-2011 at 03:40 AM.
ducaborgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #28
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duracel69 View Post
Yes, for sure, I'd love to see my wife getting a good hard gangraping in every hole.....

dc69

I used to have similar fantasies about my ex-wife, kept locked away in a dark secure place and being gang-fucked day and night. Mugged up the ass by big cocks for months. I really hated her you know.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:38 AM   #29
jonbon

jonbon Level 1 (100+)jonbon Level 1 (100+)

I have many fantasies about rape. lately the biggest one was of my lovely 38 yo wife forced into painful, degrading sex by her employers. recently she was looking for a job and whenever she went for an interview, i kept fantasizing about them touching her, forcing her to strip and talk degradingly about herself; then forced to her knees to suck them off, followed by a brutal no holes barred fuck, in which they take care to hurt her.

There are several scenarios which return to my fantasies:

In the first, my wife is being molested, than fucked by her boss. I've met him, and he seems like a terrible person (she hates him). In my fantasy he realizes she can't sfford to lose the job, and starts taking liberties - the odd touch on the butt as he passes, which soon progresses to tit squeezes, first above her clothes then with his hand inside her blouse. her protests and anger (and humiliation) just turn him on and eventually he forced her to suck his cock, she on her knees and naked in his office. From there to full scale fucking is a short way - and eventually he even takes her virgin butthole before starting to share her with prospective clients (some of which she knows, to double her shame). The process includes degredation, slapping, whippings, rapes and humiliations.

In another, my wife and I go shopping in an Arab village. We are abducted and I am forced to watch as a gang of Arabs vent out their anger and frustrations on my wife, brutally ripping her clothes, using everyone of her holes for maximum pleasure (theirs) and pain (hers), making offensive remarks, perhaps videoing the whole thing, and eventually forcing her to beg for them to inseminate her with their sperm.

Another scenario recently suggested itself when we moved from our old appartement. My wife went with the movers to our new place to show them where to put our stuff, while I stayed behind to finish up at our old place. After they went (4 movers and my wife) I got to thinking about the hungry looks I saw them giving her earlier, and how helpless she would be if they decided to force themselves o
jonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #30
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbon View Post
Another scenario recently suggested itself when we moved from our old appartement. My wife went with the movers to our new place to show them where to put our stuff, while I stayed behind to finish up at our old place. After they went (4 movers and my wife) I got to thinking about the hungry looks I saw them giving her earlier, and how helpless she would be if they decided to force themselves o
I love the idea of a wife knowingly going into a situation where she could be raped. She might think it was safe when in fact it was not. The idea that you know ahead of time she might be taken against her will makes it all the hotter. Kind of like planning on a party to have the wife gang raped without her knowing it ahead of time. Yeah, I find this to be a very hot fantasy.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:48 PM   #31
Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard has initial reputation

I often fantasize about my wife being raped. Taken by multiple men. While I watch unknown to her. Seeing her be undressed, tied, helpless, screaming, and moaning. She gives great head but will not swallow. Fantasizing about her being forced to give multiple guys a blowjob but forced to swallow each drop and her face being covered in cum
Crimson Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #32
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I did her she would swallow alright. I don't think she would want to suffer the pain of not obeying.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #33
Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard has initial reputation

She is quite stubborn though. So a couple of painful lessons are probably needed.
Crimson Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #34
justmetoo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Guard View Post
She is quite stubborn though. So a couple of painful lessons are probably needed.
I am positive that could be arranged.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #35
Franky M

Franky M has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Guard View Post
We would take great care to teach her the necessary lessons.
Franky M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #36
spottydog

spottydog has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to spottydog

Wife rape fantasies its something Ive thought about often
spottydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #37
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your wife?
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #38
spottydog

spottydog has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to spottydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
Your wife?
Yes mine
spottydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #39
encore512

encore512 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to encore512

I fantasie frequently about my thick wife getting taken and raped for a few days or weeks then dropped back off on my door step, all used and beaten.

Last edited by encore512; 03-17-2011 at 10:17 PM.
encore512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #40
bonemywife

bonemywife has initial reputation
Default Rape fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbon View Post
I have many fantasies about rape. lately the biggest one was of my lovely 38 yo wife forced into painful, degrading sex by her employers. recently she was looking for a job and whenever she went for an interview, i kept fantasizing about them touching her, forcing her to strip and talk degradingly about herself; then forced to her knees to suck them off, followed by a brutal no holes barred fuck, in which they take care to hurt her.

There are several scenarios which return to my fantasies:

In the first, my wife is being molested, than fucked by her boss. I've met him, and he seems like a terrible person (she hates him). In my fantasy he realizes she can't sfford to lose the job, and starts taking liberties - the odd touch on the butt as he passes, which soon progresses to tit squeezes, first above her clothes then with his hand inside her blouse. her protests and anger (and humiliation) just turn him on and eventually he forced her to suck his cock, she on her knees and naked in his office. From there to full scale fucking is a short way - and eventually he even takes her virgin butthole before starting to share her with prospective clients (some of which she knows, to double her shame). The process includes degredation, slapping, whippings, rapes and humiliations.

In another, my wife and I go shopping in an Arab village. We are abducted and I am forced to watch as a gang of Arabs vent out their anger and frustrations on my wife, brutally ripping her clothes, using everyone of her holes for maximum pleasure (theirs) and pain (hers), making offensive remarks, perhaps videoing the whole thing, and eventually forcing her to beg for them to inseminate her with their sperm.

Great fantasy. I have dreamed group of men forced my wife give blowjob and swallow every drop of sperm. After head service they gangrape her and end of session she get great orgasm... Finally she is satisfield as well that she need and want more.
Many years ago we travelled in Turkey and very often when we walked on the street group of men came behind her and took her ass in their hands. It made me really hard.
bonemywife is offline   Reply With Quote