Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-18-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser
Default Working Overtime ( Older and Wiser and Taking It)

The lock to door was fiddly, but at last it gave and I stepped in from the alley and into the building closing the door behind me. These office conversions always offered good pickings, lap tops, the odd mobile laying around, petty cash tins, yeah, enough to keep a thief like me in beer for another week.
I start up the stairs, thinking of the building , 5 firms are based here, no security, everyone left, no need to rush, take my time, just pick the best stuff.
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
Taking it

I really hate my boss sometimes !-it's ok for him to swan off when we're meant to be working all night-but i'm left here to finish off-bet he puts himself down for the overtime though.

Oh well-no point dwelling on it-i'd best go get those files from his office-last thing i need is to be kept here all night tomorrow as well.

I walk through into his office and start searching through the filing cabinet.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:22 PM   #3
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enter the first office, looking through the drawers and checking the desk tops, no need to use my torch apart from looking in the drawers, the light from the street providing plenty of illumination. Nothing. I make my way down the corridor and towards the next office, as I open the door, I hear the distinct sound of a filing cabinet been closed. Who the heck is working at this time on a night, still if it a woman they will have a purse, if a guy, a wallet, I take out my knife as i slowly make my way into the office
Old 11-18-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
Taking it

Typical of my boss-says it's in the filing cabinet and it isn't-i'm sure he's just deliberately awkward-i crouch down and start searching through the desk drawers-it's got to be here somewhere!-As i search i remember him saying he'd left some papers in the meeting room adjacent to his office-turning the key in the adjoining door that leads from the side of his office-i walk into the meeting room.

He's left the small table lamp on-i scour round-there they are!right at the end of the room on the top of the filing cabinet.

I start to walk down
Old 11-18-2008, 05:32 PM   #5
older and wiser
Privileged Member

Peering around the door, I see you walking towards the far end of what looks like a board room, good, just the one bitch. I watch as you reach a set of filing cabinets and start going through the drawers.
Nice ass, I think to myself as i watch you intently, listening for the sound of anyone else, nothing, I step inside and start to walk slowly down the room towards you, the soft carpet muffling my footsteps, smiling as you are totally oblivious to my presence as you rumage through the various files. Only a few feet to go now
Old 11-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #6
Taking it

Success ! -i've found it thank god!-i slam the drawer shut-just got to refile it now and then i can go home-i turn around to go back to the office..
Old 11-18-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
older and wiser
Privileged Member

The look in your face is priceless, shock followed by an instinctive jump back. I am on you in an instant, pushing you back up against the filing cabinet, my hand covering your mouth as I bring the knife up to your face, showing you the cruel looking blade, your eyes opening even wider as the metal glistens in the light.
'Scream bitch and I'll cut your fucking throat, nod your head if you understand'
Old 11-18-2008, 05:53 PM   #8
Taking it

As i turn a man is right infront of me-i reel back in horror crashing against the cabinet-he covers my mouth and threatens me with a knife.

'Do you understand i'll slit your throat if you scream?' you ask.

I nod-the fear that is flooding through me right now has made me as weak as a kitten.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:58 PM   #9
older and wiser
Privileged Member

I look you up and down as I hold the knife to you, fit! Not skinny, not fat, your tight blouse holding back what looks to be an ample pair of tits, whilst your knee length skirt seems to show plenty of promise of shapely legs beneath. Oh yes, very nice. I fold away my knife and take a hold of your blonde hair, curling it around my fist, watching your face grimace in pain.
'Your handbag, where is it?' I ask, 'I want money'
Old 11-18-2008, 06:02 PM   #10
Taking it

Inwardly i breathe a sigh of relief-you only want money-i stop feeling weak and begin to compose myself-i decide the best way to deal with you is give you the small amount of money i have on me-and give you the petty cash box as well.

You're pulling on my hair which is painful-but i appear outwardly confident-'My bag is on my desk in the main office' i say.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:07 PM   #11
older and wiser
Privileged Member

Dragging you through the office by the hair, we reach the office which you indicate to me, with a hard shove I push you to the floor as I start to rifle through your bag. Fifty quid, that will do for starters, nice phone I think as I pocket it. I look down at you on the floor, your hazel eyes wide open, and my thoughts start to turn from the bag to you. My hand instinctively moves to my crotch,, and strokes my swelling cock through my jeans as my eyes narrow, a cruel smile coming over my face.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #12
Taking it

Fuck you're hurting me-as you propel me back to the office dragging me with force by my hair-once there you throw me roughly to the floor and rifle through my bag-taking my phone and money.

I wait for you to move but you don't-instead your hand moves to your crotch and my eyes widen in fear as i notice your bulge-you begin to touch yourself and i realise i'm in trouble-i lash out at you with my legs kicking you hard-anywhere i can 'Fuck off,fuck off' i scream loudly.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:16 PM   #13
older and wiser
Privileged Member

'Fuck' that hurt as your foot makes contact with my shin, my face contorting in pain, then flushing with anger as I reach down towards you, batting your legs away, I drop down onto you, my weight pushing you back onto the floor as I lever myself up, a look of manic anger on my face as I leer down at you
Old 11-18-2008, 06:19 PM   #14
Taking it

I connect hard with your shin and i can see my heel has caught you-i'm pushed to the floor and can no longer kick as you are lying on top of me-i begin to lash out at your head and face-scratching at you-clawing your skin.

'Fucking get off me you bastard-i'll scream the place down' i yell.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:23 PM   #15
older and wiser
Privileged Member

What a wildcat, I cry out in pain myself as your nails rake across my cheek, spurring me into action. I drive my fist down into your face, feeling the cartilage of your nose give way, blood instantly splattering. I follow it up with a couple of hard slaps to your cheeks, blood spraying across the room as I prepare to follow up again.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:27 PM   #16
Taking it

I cry out in agony as you break my nose-the pain is unbelievable-my face is slapped hard 'Bastard' i scream and with some fight still left in me-i catch your hand and sink my teeth into your skin.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:31 PM   #17
older and wiser
Privileged Member

I scream out, the pain in my hand is unbearable, and I use my other hand to drive a punch to your jaw, then grabbing your nose hard, causing your mouth to open and release my hand, which I shake in the air, trying to numb the pain still coursing through it. I grab your hair and bang your head down onto the floor, once twice, watching the light fade from your eyes as your brain is scrambled
Old 11-18-2008, 06:34 PM   #18
Taking it

I've fought as hard as i can-but you're stronger and begin to overpower me-a heavy blow to my jaw is followed by you grabbing my broken nose-the pain is overwhelming-as you smash my head into the floor my eyes start to roll back-my fight has gone.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:40 PM   #19
older and wiser
Privileged Member

I grab your semi conscous body and haul you to your feet, virtually dragging you to your desk ans clearing it with a sweep of my hand as I lay you face down across it. Looking around the room, I grab a couple of power cables, ripping them from the computers and using them to tie your wrists to the desk legs, then slump down on the chair to get my own breath back, 'your going to pay for this bitch' I think to myself as I suck my hand where you had bitten it. I walk over to the water cooler and take a long drink, then filling a cup walk over and throw it into your face. I want you awake for what is coming
Old 11-18-2008, 06:45 PM   #20
Taking it

An icy splash hits my face and i come round-i'm aware i'm over a desk and try to get up-as i go to move my hands to lever myself off i realise they're tied to the desk legs-i can hear your hard heavy breathing behind me-shit.

My only hope is to beg.

'Please don't' i offer 'Please'..