Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-04-2008, 01:15 AM   #1
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation
Arrow The studio...(victim needed)

My life took a turn six months ago, And I found myself amongst the ranks of the unemployed. For over a month I searched, attending interview after interview with out success. Then it hit me, For years I had been taking pictures, Landscapes mostly, But with the occasional portrait thrown in for friends and family.

For a week I played around with the idea of turning professional, Searching the net for local studios and such, As luck would have it there was one up for rent close by my home, And with a little financial haggling I got a good deal.

For weeks leading up to today I had advertised, Offering family portraits, To photograph special events, Even modelling portfolios, All at a bargain price for one month only just to get myself off the ground.

So that explains how I came to be sitting behind the desk, Of the recently refurbished studio. Sitting there tapping my pen on the empty appointments book, Checking the phone for a dial tone for the hundredth time since I opened the door this morning for the first time.

Four hours I sat there, Shit I was on my tenth cup of coffee. Finally I felt the cool breeze as the door opened and looked up to see you enter……

Last edited by Cole32; 01-07-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:11 AM   #2
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

I paused in front of a newly refurbished studio, glancing down at the pamphlet that i held between my manicured fingers, biting lightly upon my lower lip. Since I'd been a young girl I'd always dreamed of being a model, dressing up and putting on little parades for my parents and family. It had been my mother who had persauded me to come down here, get a few good shots for my portfolio and at a good price as well.

That's what brought me here, hesitating, considering turning around and heading home. However, drawing in a deep breath, i pushed the pamphlet into my handbag and drew the door open, the soft breeze ushering me inside. I smile shyly over at you, watching as you straighten to my arrival, looking rather relieved.

"Hi, I heard about your offer and i thought i'd like to come down, get a few shots done for my folder.." Lifting my hand, i tuck a stray strand of my brown shoulder-length hair behind my ear, bright blue eyes gazing across the room at you. I certainly have the body for modeling; slender body and smooth, lightly tanned skin.
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
Cole32

I smile as you enter, Glad that someone has finally come in “Sure, Sure take a seat I say standing as I indicate the seat on the other side of my desk “I just need to get some details first”.

As you take the seat I can’t help but check you out, Your skirt flashing a little thigh before you quickly cross your legs. As you lean forward to lay your handbag on the floor, I manage to catch a glimpse of the down your low cut top.

“So you would like some shots for your portfolio” I ask pulling out some paper work form the drawer” That should not be any trouble” I tell you as I click my pen. The next ten minutes I spend gathering your details, Name, Age, Measurements. I smile as you nervously bite your lip as you give me your details especially your measurements.

“Well you definitely have the requirements to become a model” I tell you running my eye up and down your figure. “Now I offer a full service here, I can take a range of pictures portraits, glamour, full nude, I have even done a few shoots for the adult industry in my time”.

“So what I need to know is what are you comfortable with” I ask “The more reviling the pictures I take the more chance you have of finding work”…..
Old 01-11-2008, 04:06 PM   #4
Shadowed_Love

Your smile seems to reassure me a little and I cross the room to ease myself into the chair you had gestured to, tucking my skirt beneath my legs so as not to expose myself and carefully folding one leg across the other. My handbag is placed upon the floor and as i straight, i push my hair back from my face again, raising a questioning brow in your direction. Nodding in answer to your question, i provide you with the information that you require, unable to prevent my cheeks from flushing as i whisper my measurements over to you.

I bow my head slightly, clearly a little anxious about my first photo shoot and your mention of fully nude pictures doesn't seem to help matters. "Well...i don't have any good pictures currently, why don't we start with portraits and move on from there?" It was a suggestion, not a demand or an order.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:57 AM   #5
Cole32

“Ok” I say pushing myself from my chair “If you would like to follow me we will get started. I pause to lock the front door “Just so we are not interrupted” I tell you as I lead you through to the studio in the back.

I set out a stool for you to sit on and set about checking the light and what not before finally picking up my camera. The next twenty minutes are filled by my voice as I guide you through various poses, instructing you to let your hair down then put it back up as you turn this way and that, Encouraged by my positive comments.

Eventually I set the camera aside, “I noticed you did not bring any other outfits with you” I say as I tur to the rail behind me, sifting through it until my hands fall on a long black silk dress, “This should fit” I tell you as I hold it out before you “Change into this and we will do some fashion/glamour shots and take it from there. …
Old 01-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
Shadowed_Love

I rise to me feet as you do, smiling lightly as you request that i follow you, though my smile fades slightly as you move to lock the front door. Your explanation is enough to calm any concerns i may have had and i follow your through to the back. As you set a stool in place and gesture for me to sit, i do so, daintly crossing one leg over the other and resting my hands in my lap.

I follow your instructions as best i can, turning my head this way and that, smiling or looking serious or thoughtful, letting my hair fall in front of my face or tucked behind my shoulder. Your encouragement causes me to relax and become at ease as you continue to instruct me.

As you set the camer to the side, i slip off the stool and move toward you as you inspect the rail behind you and hold up a black silk dress fro me to try on. I reach out and take it from you, glancing around the room for a changing room of sorts.