Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-27-2007, 11:50 PM   #21
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Watching you buckle up I lay beside myself with terror, almost blacking out when the car lurches forward. I'm not sure why, I'm tied to tightly to the car, that I already know, so I wont come off.
It would be embarrassing to be seen driven around in this fashion with my naked body laid out on the bonnet, arse in the air, for all to see; but that would be dangerous to you- anyone would know what kind of torturous bastard you were straight away and put a halt to things.

So these thoughts calm me just a little, the pallour in my face returns to normal by the time you step out of the car, leaving it running. Its getting quite WARM on here... it makes me feel sick.

You stand by me, and yet more shouts hollered in my direction. Yes go ahead, you mind fucker!! I'm not listening. I don't bother trying to look around when you disappear behind me.

God it stinks in here.. the fumes... *cough* Its so hot.

Suddenly I feel your hands gripping my hips and before I know it, you thrust up deep inside, so hard and fast and it's such a shock I sceam!

You wouldn't have heard a thing, just feel my body tense, and my frightened recently orgasmed tightening cunt, forced to take you, caressing you along your length against my will.

You seem to fill me up in all directions, pushing yourself into me again and again, tormenting me , pulling my hair back tight. My curled back only serves to create yet more friction, so I can feel you even more intensely as you fuck me
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:24 AM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Laying flat out being taken by you engine running fumes toxifying the air. its almost hypnotic your rhythm in and out in and out my body moving up and into the bonnet hard with each thrust, with each whimper of mine.

I just want this to end.. Sweat runs down my back in rivulets, my thighs wet and slippery sliding against your legs, and your hands find it hard to hold onto my body.

I slip into another consciousness briefly and out again, but your cock penetrating me over and over never goes numb. It becomes All There Is.

but then I realise what "I want this to end" might entail, and I jolt into action. I don't know you, you might have something, I might get pregnant, I just cant simply let this happen any longer, before its too late!

I'm slightly dizzy, but you feel my body spiring to life, fighting with you again. watch me shake my head, you cant hear my words.. but you can imagine what they are.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:17 AM   #23
gaggirl
* yawn *

All I can smell is sweat petrol metal sex, all I can see is blurry beyond my wet eyelashes, and all I feel is you- your hot rock hard dick, and your hands, pulling on my arms that makes for excruciating burns along my wrists.

I twist them into perceptively more comfortable positions by gripping the rope with my palms to ease the shearing.

But as I do this you pull them out again hurting them more than before. the only way I can stop this is to arch my hips up allowing you deeper penetration so you don't have to pull as hard. This is soo humiliating- I feel like just another machine- but a flesh one.

The more I lift myself up to you, the closer the inevitable conclusion Ive been fighting so hard to avoid. Your orgasm looms perilously close. I feel you swelling inside me and rutting harder and faster.

I lay my headdown on the bonnet and the tears flow. One last attempt to dissuade you: I scream, barely audibly, above the noise "NO NO NO NO NO!!!!"
Old 03-29-2007, 05:59 AM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

How can it go from sneaking into the speedway to being bound to the hood of this stinking hot noisy car in this toxic garage with this grease monkeys merciless dick spewing thousands of his little children into me.

My breathing comes in wheezy gasps. I am so hot and sweaty; and the fumes choke the air I breath. As for my abused pussy, it feels searing and over wet as you slip out of me.

I hate the way your cum runs out of me. To my dismay it doesn't seem to stop, but feels like a constant trickle of what must have been a huge load.

I am sure I must have lost sensation on my wrists by now. Your pulling on my arms did loosen them the tiniest bit, enough for my circulation to remain, but not enough to avoid continual damage.

with my eyes closed I lay prone on the bonnet for you. I only hope its nothing extreme. iI realise you could probably kill me given the way you secreted me here without a soul knowing.

THrough the fog in the garag I cant see more than a few metres.

Mercifully the engine cuts out.

Yes my body is vibrating as if it never stopped. The stink. The heat. My mind spins... and I drift out of consciousness.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:06 PM   #25
gaggirl
* yawn *

BUMP!
what the fuck? Dazedly I come to, welcomed with a pulsating pain coming from the side of my head.

Bang (again). Fuck! Again with my head I groan.

I'm in the pricks boot!

Its dark, but thank GOD its so much cooler now as the cool air surfs in through the gaps and holes of the metal. NO more fumes. I can afford to take in a deep breath and I do.

But it sure stinks!

What am I laying ... Tools?? The sharp things poke into my body, sure to leave many bruises. Rearranging myself gingerly I curl up in the foetal position and remember the events of earlier.

I darent move my thighs again lest they feel sticky and finally motivate me to expunge my stomache of its contents that Ive been wanting to do since this guy laid on top of me in the dirt at the track.

Where are you taking me? Is this ALL THERE IS am I going to die now? Will I never see my friends and family again? Feeling verry sorry for myself I cry hard, bitterly regretting the moment I set foot under that chain link fence, and hating my friend for talking me into it. Only I might never see her again. I don't hold back.

Theres no point screaming or banging,. which would alert you to my awakeness and you give you yet more satisfaction. You sick Bastard!

But right now my mind isn't thinking tactics, all I can do is get these emotions out and allow myself to fall into the bottomless void of depression for a few minutes.

After a long long time, a time that feels like forever, the car comes to a stop. I dont hear anything but muffled bumps. I close my eyes and arrange myself back in the horrid position I was in before. The Chalk Outline Guy.

Old 04-01-2007, 06:17 PM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

I hear him rummaging around for stuff. Whats he doing?? Its cold and pitch black. Sounds of crickets and night animals burst into life, with the engine stopped. The fresh scent of a night forest infiltrates my metallic coccoon.

You snap open the boot and catch me about to arrange myself in the original position. All I see is a black shapeless figure in the foreground. It not for the tiny sliver of moonlight I wouldn't have caught a glimpse of the menacing metal aimed in my direction.

If there is colour here it wont show on my face. I'm too shocked to do or say anything except remain terrorized and entranced before the barrel. Goosebumps prickle my skin all over and my mouth goes dry. Had I been a little less dehydrated I might have pissed myself!

Your barking voice snaps me out of it in an instant. I'm alive again! Looking up into where your eyes should be, I see only black holes on black face. How did it get to this?! This cant be happening.. I'm going to die! for what? For sneaking into the track?!

I finally work up the voice to scream.

"NOOOooooooooooooo!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME!"

I cant seem to stop. I am hysterical.