Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2008, 05:09 PM   #41
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

My face flushes with anger, and my free hand slaps you hard across the face
'You'll suck it or I am going to mark you for life' I take out my knife and press the point into your cheek.
'I'll slice your face open so much, you'll be wearing one of those burkas as no one will ever want to look at your face again
'Now get those lips open'
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:14 PM   #42
Taking it

A stinging slap to my face reminds me of my place-the momentary pleasure of forgetting you were my rapist has gone.

As you threaten me with more violence-a tear drops straight from my eye onto the floor.

I slightly open my lips
Old 11-19-2008, 05:16 PM   #43
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I push my cock in, it is already starting to slightly harden with the excitement
'Wider' I urge as i tighten my grip on your hair, the pain shooting through you as I stuff my cock into your mouth
'Now, suck me bitch, let me feel that tongue of yours, else......' I let the last word hang there, reminding yuo of your fate should you displease me
Old 11-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #44
Taking it

Even though my lips are only slightly parted you need no encouragement-you push your cock into my warm mouth

Gripping my hair tighter than ever i'm ordered to open it wider to take you fully.

As you threaten me-but leave the choice of punishment open-i know i have to comply.

With tears now rapidly filling my eyes-i begin to suck you- rolling my tongue up and down and around your cock

you harden in my mouth..
Old 11-19-2008, 05:38 PM   #45
older and wiser
Privileged Member

I feel of your tongue on my cock is electric, it is never more sensitive than after cuming. I moan with pleasure as I feel your tongue licking up and down my length. I close my eyes and enjoy the sweet ministrations of your mouth as my cock hardens. The thick coating of cum and juices covering your tongue as you clean me, the taste filling your mouth.
As it does, I urge you on, telling you to lick and suck me as I start to fuck your mouth, driving my cock deep into the back of your throat almost making you gag
As my excitement rises I pump harder into your mouth, all the time telling you to suck me harder, my balls once more tightening, already a drop of pre cum leaking from me, landing on your taste buds, the realisation of what was to happen next now flooding you
Old 11-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #46
Taking it

As you harden and force yourself deeper and more purposefully into my mouth-i begin to taste your cum and my own juices.

I lick your length-glide my tongue around your girth and you rape my mouth harder-forcing your cock to the back of my throat-making me gag as it hits the back.

You encourage me-wanting more-my jaw aches as i continue trying to do what will hopefully spare me of anymore abuse.

As you moan in pleasure-i feel a drip of your cum-i try to pull my mouth away from you-realising you're going to empty your hard and full cock into me.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:32 PM   #47
older and wiser
Privileged Member

I feel your head trying to push away, and grab your hair harder, pulling your mouth onto me as i thrust harder, my cock almost causing you to choke as i push it in its whole length. Your resistance adds to my excitement and once again i feel my cock jerking and shooting out its hot, thick cum, only this time it is at the back of your throat. Holding your head tight in place by the hair as your frantically try to pull away, I keep pumping the spunk into your mouth, laughing as I hear you splutter, a trail of cum oozing from your mouth
Old 11-20-2008, 01:45 PM   #48
Taking it

You pull my hair tighter-pulling it forward so my mouth has no chance to resist you-my head is forced forward-and my mouth can't escape your deep thrusting cock.

I feel the first spurt of your hot cum shooting down my throat-it almost chokes me-and causes my mouth to spasm onto your cock-the reflex of this makes you rape my mouth harder-i try desperately to pull away-but you hold me in place fucking my mouth with an intense venom.

As you unleash wave after wave of hot cum into my mouth-i have no choice but to drink you-as you flow with force i can't cope and some oozes from the sides of my mouth.

Last edited by Taking it; 11-20-2008 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:51 PM   #49
older and wiser
Privileged Member

If a final grunt, I empty the last of my spunk into your mouth and then stagger back, before bending down, grabbing hold of your knickers and stuffing them once more into your mouth, before slumping into one of the office chairs, my cock hanging loose as I stroke it.
'Better for you than a McShake' I laugh as I watch the tears run down your face. My mind wondering what you feel towards me, as I sit and look intently at you. For long minutes, i just sit there, studying you, then zipping my self up, I once more walk to the rear of you, giving your bruised and sore ass, a hard slap as once more i position my self behind you
Old 11-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #50
Taking it

As you move away from me i wonder if my ordeal is over-but watching you sitting in the chair-stroking your cock i begin to doubt it.

My knickers are roughly pushed back into my mouth-the traces of your cum i haven't swallowed soaking into the thin material-and your taste is embedded in my mouth once more.

You get up-my eyes dart with fear-trying to second guess your next move-soon you are behind me-a heavy slap is delivered to my bruised cheek-and as i feel your fingers on my skin-i dread what you'll do.

This could be a nightmare-except it isn't-it's my own hell.

Last edited by Taking it; 11-20-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:10 PM   #51
older and wiser
Privileged Member

I move my hand once more to your pussy, feeling the stickiness of my cum and your juices, as I trace a finger once more to your clit, my finger wet with natural lubrication as I once more start to circle that little bundle of nerves, slowly and gently once more making your body react in a way you wish it wouldn't. Watching you push your ass out as I flick at your piercing, the sensations ripping through your body, as I then press back your clit, before once again circling it. Using all my expertise, I fondle and play with you, watching your body start to writh on the desk, reacting to my touch, as I lean forwards and pull out the gag, eager to hear the effect I am having on you
Old 11-20-2008, 02:16 PM   #52
Taking it

Oh god-you're making me so wet-my mind races-desperately trying to control my body-but i can't-the fear fades for these moments as your fingers slip between my legs and seek my pussy-stroking-feeling-tracing along my swollen lips til you reach my clit-already enlarged by your touch.

You fondle me with expert fingers-my body's defences drop and i lose myself in my pleasure.

As i writhe in the sheer ecstasy of what you're doing to me-you pull out my gag-as soon as my mouth is free-you hear my moans of pleasure-as i head towards giving you-my rapist-my orgasm.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:22 PM   #53
older and wiser
Privileged Member

With mounting satisfaction I watch you a you wiggle on the desk, knowing that you hate the pleasure I am giving you, but unable to prevent your body from responding.
'You are a little slut' I whisper in your ear, at the same instant I push two fingers deep into your pussy, whilst still working at your clit, feeling you push down on them, fucking them as I stoke the inside of your pussy, curling my fingers as I do so to stroke the inside wall of your pussy, smiling at your reaction as I sense your body start to shake and spasm
Old 11-20-2008, 02:36 PM   #54
Taking it

I moan louder as you slide your fingers into me-curling them to stroke me-giving me a powerful rush.

I can't stop myself from responding as you finger me-whilst you still tease and stimulate my clit-i press my pussy hard down onto your fingers-wanting you to finger me harder-my clit wanting more intense pressure from your teasing strokes.

The moans escape louder and louder from my lips-waves of pleasure wash over me-i begin to shake uncontrollably as you probe into my pussy.

No....No....i scream.....followed by a resounding Yes oh yes....as you satisfy me completely-and i flood onto your fingers
Old 11-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #55
older and wiser
Privileged Member

'Your nothing but a dirty little slut are you?' I sneer as your cries fill the room, feeling your juices flood over my hand, soaking it, as I push my fingers deep into you, feeling your hips pushing down onto them, your body over taken by its natural urges.
Pulling my fingers out, I wipe my hand on your ass, as you lay on the desk, body heaving, taking in huge gulps of air as you start to cone down from your orgasam.
Reaching for your torn panties, I once more stuff them into your mouth, my cock once more hardening in my pants. Standing behind you, I once again unzip myself, and ease out my throbbing cock, moving it between your legs, running it along your soaking pussy, coating it in your sex juice, as I move my hands to your ass cheeks and pry them apart, revealing that tight puckered hole.
I move the tip of my cock against that ring of muscle as you start to sense what I am about to do
Old 11-21-2008, 02:50 AM   #56
Taking it

As the last surge of pleasure crashes through me-my body spasms more-i lay exhausted over the desk-gathering my thoughts as i realise how i've sucumbed to you-given you my pleasure-humiliated i begin to cry and i despise my body for responding.

As you slide your coated fingers away from me-you clean them on my ass cheek-sneering at me that i'm a slut for orgasming for you.

My knickers are soon returned to my mouth-as you cram them in ready to muffle my screams.

I hear the slow torturous sound of your fly opening-and the moan of pleasure you give as you reach into your pants and touch your hard throbbing cock.

As your cock slides back to my pussy-i give a little moan-as my sex is still soaked and my juices are cascading from my pussy down my inner thighs.

You rub your cock up and down my slit-moving your cock with ease along my wet pussy.

I feel your knees push against my legs-you want me spread wider-and my shaky limbs do as you ask-i'm pushed wide apart.

Your fingers sink down the crease of my ass and then prise open my cheeks-my body tightens-and i sob into my gag-screaming No.

But as the tip of your cock pushes onto my tight ring i know i am defenceless against you-bound and spread i'm at your mercy.

You begin to push-making my hole weaken.

I sob silently.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:48 PM   #57
older and wiser
Privileged Member

With my tip forcing its way into your tight ring, I see your body start to stiffen and tighten as the pain courses through it, then when I feel the tip of my hard cock is in, I lunge forward, spearing the full length of my cock deep into your bowel, your body arching with the pain, , the gag in your mouth barely muffling your piercing scream as I grab your hips harder, pulling you onto me more.
I pull almost out of you before once more ramming home, time and time again, I lunge me cock deep into your ass, each thrust, each lunge met with more muffled screams, as your hands grip the desk top, the colour draining from them.
My thrusts become faster, I am so turned on by the pain I am inflicting on your poor body, it does not take me long to come once more, more spunk erupts from my cock, more spunk shooting into you, but this time deep into your ass as my thighs slam into you, your thighs pushing painfully against the desk until I am spent, the last drops of cum oozing from me.
Pulling out, I give your ass a last slap as I watch a trail of cum leak from it and run down your cleft to mix with the cum and juices there.
I grab yuor hair and look into your eyes, your face soaked with tears
Old 11-21-2008, 02:27 PM   #58
Taking it

As the head of your cock pushes through i scream with pain-immediately you thrust hard and deep into me-with extreme force and i scream so loudly even my crude gag doesn't stop you from hearing me.

You anally rape me with brutality-almost withdrawing with every thrust-before driving hard back up into me-pain sears through my body with every intrusion you make into me.

You carry on regardless-the rape is relentless and forceful-you push yourself and my ass to the limit.

My hands grip the desk edge tightly-so tightly my knuckles turn white-i can't stand the pain you're inflicting on me.
you shoot your cum hard up inside me-it's almost a welcome relief from the rape.

You withdraw quickly-slapping my ass and watching as your cum trickles out and runs between my legs.

I am broken

Last edited by Taking it; 11-21-2008 at 02:35 PM.