Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
Powerone

Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Threesome Rape

“The 70’s Show” was on television from 1998 to 2006. Laura Prepon played Donna Pinciotti, a high school girl. But she also made starred in a movie in 2005 called Karla, the true story of Paul Bernardo and his wife Karla Homolka – a couple who kidnapped, sexually abused and murdered three young girls. In the movie, she joined her husband with one of the captured girls, initiating girl sex with her, but she accidently removed the blindfold, letting the captured girl see their faces. The husband panics and kills the girl. I prefer to let the story go a while longer to tell about Beth and Brad (the names I gave to the husband and wife team) abuse Sandy, one of the captured girls. This is how I would have filmed it.

Comments are welcome and always love suggestions. I tend to like humilation so you will see lots of that, and my style is to get into the heads of all the people, especially the victim.

Threesome Rape by Powerone
Copyright 2012

Sandy heard the noise of someone coming into the room. She was blindfolded, but not bound. He had told her when he kidnapped her that if she took off the blindfold and saw his face, he would be forced to kill her. She believed him. She was taken yesterday, though it seemed like days now. She heard his voice when he talked to her, not old. He had filmed her as he made her strip naked for him. She was going to be his little whore. She did as he said, but not before he slapped her twice before she finally found out how cruel he could be. She unbuttoned her blouse for him, his comments on how nice her breasts were, making her take off her bra and pushing out her breasts for him to capture with the camera. Her skirt was next, only her thong left to protect her, but he quickly forced her to take it off. Then he degraded and humiliated her, forcing her to get into obscene poses, her legs spread wide, her fingers pulling back her pussy lips to reveal all to the camera that was capturing her degradation. The worst was when she was doggy style, her hands behind her, peeling back her cheeks to reveal not only her pussy, but her ass hole for him to record on the camera.

She knew what was next, lying on the bed, her legs spread until she felt his body on top of hers, his knees pushing her thighs apart until her crotch ached. Nothing could prepare her for the cock that pushed up and down her slit or the first thrust inside her, not caring if she was wet or not. He fucked her for a long time, or at least it seemed that way. When he got bored, he put her in a new position, her leg high up in the air as his hips drove his cock into her pussy, on her belly, her legs together so as he said, she would be real tight for him as he pushed his cock between her clenched thighs and entered her again. It was only when she was doggy style, his hands on her hips guiding her to pleasuring his cock that he finally came inside her. Sandy was shamed when she felt the hot cum entering her, a sharp slap on her ass to force her to squeeze her pussy muscles on his cock and pull the last of the cum from his balls.

He was back again, sure that he would rape her again. Then she heard something else. There was another person in the room.

“I thought you might like to have a threesome Sandy. You won’t mind, would you?”

“No,” she lied, but she knew she didn’t have any choice.

“Have you ever been with another girl before, Sandy?”

Then Sandy heard a woman’s voice. It was only getting worse. What did he expect her to do with me? What would she do to Sandy?

“Hi, Sandy. I’m his wife. He tells me you are a good little slut. He wants to watch us together and then he will join in. I’d love to watch him fuck you while we play together.” Beth took off her top and slid her shorts off until she was only in her bra and panties. Sam had never shared any of the girls that he raped with Beth. She wanted to please Sam. He said that he needed to rape girls, even though they had sex often together. It was just the way he was made up so she accepted it. She felt they were coming a long way when he invited her to join him. She would show him how much he could help him.

“Take off your blouse, Sandy.” It was the only thing he let her keep on, the long blouse barely covering her crotch.

She had no choice, unbuttoning the blouse. She could hear the soft whirl of the camera, knowing he was taping her again. She didn’t know what he would do with the tapes. She was naked, sitting on the edge of the bed. She felt a woman’s hands on her, touching her face, a hand under her chin until Sandy felt the soft lips of a woman touch her. She didn’t try to stop her as she was kissed, her tongue sliding into her mouth.

“Kiss her back, Sandy. I want you to make love to her.” Brad took out his cock, stroking it as he watched the two girls kissing.

Beth never kissed a girl before, but when she saw how excited and hard Brad got, she began to feel the excitement. They were both going to fuck his little slut. Beth never felt so part of Brad’s secret rape life as she did now.

The kiss was long, but hands began to run over her body at the same time. It was the woman’s soft hands, finding one of her breasts and rubbing it as a man would, pinching at her nipple until Sandy couldn’t stop it from getting bigger. She felt the woman move away for a second, but when she returned she felt naked breasts pushed against her naked breasts, the rustle of clothes as she stripped naked as Sandy. The woman’s nipples were hard, rubbing harshly across Sandy’s, feeling like rocks as they touched. Fingers nipped at the tips until they grew hard once again, pinching harder until Sandy moaned, her cry muffled by the lips of another kiss. The tongue plunged in so deep that it felt like it was going down her throat.

“She likes it.” Beth’s hands continued to fondle the girl’s breasts. She took one of her trembling hands and placed it on her breast. She felt the tremor of excitement as she felt the soft touch of a woman on her. “Play with them, Sandy. Show me how much you are going to like making love to me. We are going to do such delicious things to each other and make each other cum.”

Sandy had no choice but to comply, the woman bigger and more powerful, pulling Sandy’s arm until she had no choice but cradle the woman’s bare breast. She followed the woman’s lead, rubbing a fingertip over the end of her nipples, just as she was doing to Sandy. When fingers pinched and twisted her nipples, she did the same, both of their breasts pushed out as the cried out in pain and pleasure.

Last edited by Powerone; 02-23-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Powerone is offline   Reply With Quote