Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-04-2006, 03:44 PM   #1
MOG

MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Masters Games!

Hi everyone!

I offer something different for you all! I write rape stories and play games with people. The games I play are listed below. If anyone is interested then please e-mail me. masterofgamesmog@hotmail.com

1. MOG's challenge - I play a game that is real and for cash in the uk. This game is totally on my terms as I pay for the privalge! I select women who I think are driven by money and send them an invite to my game (by post). Attached to it is a £5.00 note which I explain will go up by 50% each time they successfully undertake a challenge! The reason for the game is to see how much money can influence a person and their life/decisions.

2. The same as above but without the challenges which are real and paid for! I set challenegs on a short, mediun and long term basis. I expect completion within the time frames I set! I require photographic proof that a person has done as required. The challenges are small but get bigger as time goes on. The reason for the game is to see how much a person is able to open up to others and to make the person excited and expectant of the next challenge. I also require a detailed description of how the challenge made the person feel! So soul searhing is a must.

3. I act as DOM for women who like to be submissive. This is mainly played over MSN and web cam but much can be done over the net too! This game pushes the limits!

4. I write stories for people. These stories, however, are in great detail and I need to know lots of information about the person involved. The idea is that the story fullfills a fantasy in their lives. The main theme is rape

5. I can combine the above game with an interactive type of game. I write and at a certain point I ask for pictures of a certain act or pose to combine with the story.

6. I arrange fullfillment of fantasies (in the UK only). I can instigate many different senarios for couples. I have contacts with other people who are like minded.

The biggest issue on anyones mind when playing games is how secure is it? Well as far as I am concerned I never pass on any information to anyone. I have not built up my rep from telling tales or breaking confidentiality!

I am also open to any suggestions that people may have.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

MOG
Master of Games
MOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 03:54 PM   #2
Buzzzkill

Buzzzkill has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Buzzzkill

Hey MOG I'm really interested in games too. mostlyI've been trying to come up with party games involving pain, degradation, rape. Like a bitch has to degrade herself to avoid pain, or whatver. I'd love to hear more ideas if you got 'em, I'll make my gf submit to some of them and maybe get it on tape.
Buzzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 04:12 PM   #3
MOG

MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MOG has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hi

Hi Buzzkill,

Quite happy to talk but please e-mail me. I will discuss the games and would look forward to playing with you and your partner.

MOG
Master of Games
Old 02-04-2006, 04:31 PM   #4
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome MOG, I'm sure you will make this place more interesting.
expectant
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:18 AM   #5
MOG

Default Anyone for a game?

Hi all,

So anyone else like to get into some fantasy fullfillment? I am open to all offers!

MOG
Master of Games.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:10 AM   #6
screamingvictim

screamingvictim has initial reputation

I adore games.
screamingvictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 07:26 AM   #7
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts
Default Truth or Dare?

How about some truth or dare games?

Examples.

"I dare you to grab a cucumber and insert it into your anus as far as you dare. You may cover it with a condom. This is for ladies AND men.Afterwards, cover the cucumber in cream then suck it off as though you were giving oral sex."

"I dare you to stick clothes pegs on your nipples then act like a chicken."

"Buy a whip or a crop then get 5 people to whip your ass. Photo proof is required."

"I dare you to order a pizza with extra meat, when the pizza guys arrives answer the door in the nude saying you love meat and licking your lips. (Both of them_."

"I dare you to do 5 jumping jacks and 5 toe touches outside the front of your house completely nude in the morning."

"I dare you to cover 2 pieces of bread in chocolate spread then put them inside your underwear with the sticky sides touching each butt cheek."

"I dare you to eat as many boogers as possible within 5 mintues."

"I dare you to fuck a teddybear. Girls must show the bear in their panties guys must show cum on the bear. Photo proof is required."

"Take off one of your sweaty socks, jerk off in it until you cum then unscrew a bottle of coke, put the sock over it and drink the whole bottle or as much as you can handle knowing you're drinking footsweat and cum."

""I dare you to make your cock or pussy look good enough to eat.. Like tits with sauce over them or a cock sandwich "

"Climb in the bath, lose your pants then try to crack an egg between your butt cheeks."

Have fun.
cindyq11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:12 PM   #8
Buzzzkill

Buzzzkill has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Buzzzkill

How about a game of chance? Come up with some kind of system where every card in a deck of 52 corrosponds to a degrading or painful sex act. Then I don't know, make up some kind of game with it. Like every time she darws and Ace she has to take 12 inches of dildo or broomstick up her ass. If she can't or refuses, she loses something. Money maybe. If she suceeds she wins money or points or whatever.
Buzzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote