Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2015, 06:10 PM   #1
Ballbreaker

Ballbreaker has initial reputation
Default Moved Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife2rape View Post
Sadly no, but I would love to talk to some one in real life, but for now I will have to make do on here.

Surely your wife knows as you post her pics on here and you need her permission to do that.. why not talk to her about it?
Ballbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:19 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

His wife would probably beat the shit out of him if she knew!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 03:44 AM   #3
ikcacta

ikcacta Level 2 (200+)ikcacta Level 2 (200+)ikcacta Level 2 (200+)

I told my wife that I have had gang rape fantasises about her and even written her stories on the subject. she initially found it shocking but now knows its only my dirty mind and is happy to chat about it
ikcacta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 01:00 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So your wife knows absolutely nothing about you not only posting her photos on here, but telling everyone what her name is? Whilst you yourself prefer to remain entirely anonymous....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-22-2015, 02:58 PM   #5
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
So your wife knows absolutely nothing about you not only posting her photos on here, but telling everyone what her name is? Whilst you yourself prefer to remain entirely anonymous....
Yeah this makes me extremely uncomfortable.

We pm'd , you say you say you'll share pictures of your wife, posted blogs you claim your wife has written about r/l rape experiences that you have sanctioned..

You're a crock of shit mate aren't you?.

You know what I hate? - Guys who claim they are this and that, have the balls to be honest, say you have the fantasies but your wife knows nothing of them, instead of being all " Yeah my wife knows and loves it ".

YOU wrote the blogs, you've posted her pictures and she knows nothing of them. I hate liars and frauds, and you are one of them.

You dickhead.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 02:55 AM   #6
Wife2rape

Wife2rape has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
Yeah this makes me extremely uncomfortable.

We pm'd , you say you say you'll share pictures of your wife, posted blogs you claim your wife has written about r/l rape experiences that you have sanctioned..

You're a crock of shit mate aren't you?.

You know what I hate? - Guys who claim they are this and that, have the balls to be honest, say you have the fantasies but your wife knows nothing of them, instead of being all " Yeah my wife knows and loves it ".

YOU wrote the blogs, you've posted her pictures and she knows nothing of them. I hate liars and frauds, and you are one of them.

You dickhead.
Firstly you know nothing about our relationship so don't you dare call me these names! Who are you to pass judgement?

We have an open and honest relationship and she uses forums to message people and post the same pictures, she DID write those blogs and as she posted them on another forum and knows I shared them too! to correct you they are not of rape either! she knows about my rape fantasies and that's all they are. We each have our own kinks.
I thought this was a place to share but with people like you that's obviously different!
Old 02-23-2015, 02:59 AM   #7
Wife2rape

Quote:
First not only is it not your buisness, you know nothing about us. We have an open and honest relationship and she knows about my fantasies with rape and. My wife uses similar forums and messages and posts the same pictures as I do.
Also in not afraid to post my self but on this site there is no need, I thought this site was about rape fantasy not being judged !!
Old 02-23-2015, 03:05 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

The only thing that is consistent about you is your ability to ignore the site rules. Everything else you write adds up to a crock of shit.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-23-2015, 03:48 AM   #9
Wife2rape

Quote:
The only thing that is consistent about you is your ability to ignore the site rules. Everything else you write adds up to a crock of shit.
If I was ignoring site rules I would have been banned! Who put you in charge?
It really don't matter what you think!
All that does that is I know what's real and what's fantasy.
You seem to just want to be nasty and abuse people
Old 02-23-2015, 04:11 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Who put me in charge? Nobody. Then again you have been warned by moderators on four different counts, yet seemingly act as if you've done nothing wrong. As to what I think, yes it does matter, this forum isn't just for you. If you think having your inconsistencies pointed out is nastiness and abuse, you need a thicker skin sunshine. I'm glad you know what is fantasy and reality, or at least what passes for it in your head, because frankly I'm fucking puzzled!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-23-2015, 05:32 AM   #11
Wife2rape

Quote:
Who put me in charge? Nobody. Then again you have been warned by moderators on four different counts, yet seemingly act as if you've done nothing wrong. As to what I think, yes it does matter, this forum isn't just for you. If you think having your inconsistencies pointed out is nastiness and abuse, you need a thicker skin sunshine. I'm glad you know what is fantasy and reality, or at least what passes for it in your head, because frankly I'm fucking puzzled!
Right I have been warned before but not since so I know what is allowed and what is not. If you have a problem with what I post on here I really don't care what option is, you think you posts are okay? Really! You think you can say what you want on here and no one say anything! You got that wrong.
So point out my "inconsistencies" and let's see what your point is !
You seem to have taken your username too seriously so don't try and read me the riot act
Old 02-24-2015, 05:59 AM   #12
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This portion of the thread was moved here. This way everybody can have at it without breaking any forum rules.

Have fun gang

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 06:30 AM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Definitely full of shit! If you can't see the contradictions you've posted on this page, you must be as thick as shit as well!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-24-2015, 08:35 AM   #14
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok Wife2rape..or should I call you "ImaginaryWife2rape"..

You pm'd me mouthing off and I replied to you, I quoted one of your posts here where you claim you have no one to talk to about your fantasies but then other posts you've made say your wife knows all about it..Now I'd of been happy sorting it in private, but no, you want to be the Billy Big Bollocks and have pm'd me again mouthing off, so I'm more than happy to bring it to the board.

Lets get one thing clear, I will wipe the floor with you, There will only be one winner and it isn't going to be you.

The contradictions Rotter and myself are highlighting are clear: You have no one to discuss your fantasies with in real life BUT your wife knows all about it, that makes no sense for a start. Another post on here you say you wouldn't let your wife know or indeed see that you post here, but then you state she knows and is happy for you to share her photos..

Talking of which..I took the liberty of doing a google image search on the photos you claim are your wife posted here and on other forums, I found them all on internet websites, I'm sure you'll claim you or she posted them there, I'm not buying it, you've gone round different sites and collected photos and claim they are yours.

And finally I will tell you again, do not pm me again, Got that you weasley little cunt?.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:04 AM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh bollocks! You called him a cunt before I did. That's just not fucking cricket!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-24-2015, 09:44 AM   #16
Molly Girl

Quote:
Oh bollocks! You called him a cunt before I did. That's just not fucking cricket!

LOL. I'm sure you'll find something to call him Rotter..

Just to add re the photos of his " Wife ". There's two pictures I've seen elsewhere of a lady he claims is his wife, one a full frontal picture and another of her bent over showing her arse. In the latter picture the lady has a very visible and quite large mole on her stomach, yet in the full frontal photo the mole has disappeared.

Now unless Wife2rape is Paul Daniels..

I call a crock of shit, You've been busted you pathetic cunt.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:50 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Cunt is all I know!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-24-2015, 09:54 AM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I'm not that bothered who his wife is or isn't really. Just all this "rape my imaginary friend" bollocks gets a bit tiresome. Then add to that self-pity about not having anyone to talk to about wanting to see the person you supposedly love raped, well it makes for a prize shithead really, doesn't it?

Then to perform an about face and start making claims about being in an open honest relationship with the woman, it's just fucking laughable! Reminds me of blue-balls-gate from a while back.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-24-2015, 10:18 AM   #19
Molly Girl

Quote:
I'm not that bothered who his wife is or isn't really. Just all this "rape my imaginary friend" bollocks gets a bit tiresome. Then add to that self-pity about not having anyone to talk to about wanting to see the person you supposedly love raped, well it makes for a prize shithead really, doesn't it?

Then to perform an about face and start making claims about being in an open honest relationship with the woman, it's just fucking laughable! Reminds me of blue-balls-gate from a while back.

Exactly. The thing that I find irritating is the lies, he's asking people to swap photos and stories with him, another guy into this kink could send him legitimate photos and he's then got his dirty hands on them, and all he's sending in return are nicked photos from websites.

If his fantasy is to hear how men would rape his wife then fine, got no problem with that, it just doesn't need all the sugar coated bollocks on top, plus he's forgetting what he's said so now just looks like a total fuckwit.

Last edited by Molly Girl; 02-24-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:00 PM   #20
Ballbreaker

Ballbreaker has initial reputation

Love how you two just busted his balls. Very well played on exposing the douchebag!.
Ballbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote