Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-06-2011, 08:18 PM   #141
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Every time you try to roll over, my hand is there pressing down on your shoulder. I could just pin you down, but I am enjoying the game to much. Letting you hang onto the feeble hope that maybe you will be able to get free. And that is all it is, a feeble hope. I stand behind you, and spit on your ass, taking the time to give you that little bit of lubrication to make this less painful. "Come on, your coaches were always men, one of those horn dogs must have groped your ass before. You had to know how much the other sex wanted it." Swinging my hips onto the bed, laying across your hips, and trapping you beneath me.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:41 PM   #142
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Feeling you pressing my shoulder to the bed, I soon grow tired as I lay on the bed. Feeling you standing behind me, I look over my shoulder at you then feel you spitting on my ass to give me lubrication. Hearing you talking about my coaches, I look away from you then shake my head as you swing your hips onto the bed, laying across my hips and trapping me beneath you "No...please no...please don't do this...please.."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #143
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I already mocked you for using the word please. I have already raped you. What on earth drives you to keep begging. Is it some primal need to let the universe know that you don't consent to this? Whatever it is, it doesn't stop me from placing my cock between the cheeks of your firm ass. it doesn't stop me from sliding a hand underneath your body and roughly groping your tit either. There are a few grunts as I force my body forward, driving my cock into you. The head is the hardest part to get in. I grunt loudly barely audible over your sounds of pain.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:44 PM   #144
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Sobbing quietly as you placed your cock between the cheeks of my ass, I tense up then feel you sliding a hand under my body and grope my tit. Crying out as you drive your cock into me, I scream out in pain then fall against the bed sobbing into the pillow and slowly going quiet as you thrust into me, my ass squeezing against you.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:51 PM   #145
the savage
Privileged Member

"Oh yea, you're so fucking tight. I feel like I am going to explode already." Grunting and pushing in a little further, about halfway now. My sweaty forehead is resting on your shoulder, gripping and holding you tight in place with my hands. Not wanting you to slide even an inch. "Good, this feels so fucking good. Worth the price already."
Old 06-06-2011, 10:14 PM   #146
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I step back and sit back down, a different kind of... boner hitting me. I smile widely. "Those who enter my personal guard are all women. Trained to be assassins. If you take part in it you'll be free of this island and all you have to do is carry out my assignments and give me some sex once in awhile."
"yes, you have to give me sex once in awhile. but then..." i spread my arms to the room about us. "it is quite a bit better then having to spend your whole day giving sex to common strangers because they have money."
"and.... under me... these very common strangers that violate you all... you get the powr to kill them. the more of them that are taken out at proper points the better the profits and you get to enjoy the kill... the power... of taking someone's life into your hands."
"so now... the question is... what is your choice dear? should we finish this game up and i take you off this island or is it your wish to remain a slave here... forever?"
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #147
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
"Oh yea, you're so fucking tight. I feel like I am going to explode already." Grunting and pushing in a little further, about halfway now. My sweaty forehead is resting on your shoulder, gripping and holding you tight in place with my hands. Not wanting you to slide even an inch. "Good, this feels so fucking good. Worth the price already."
Hearing you above me as you push in a little further, I shake under you as you rest your forehead on my shoulder, gripping and holding me in place with your hands. Sobbing quietly, I close my eyes as you continue pumping into me, my ass squeezing around you tightly.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #148
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
I step back and sit back down, a different kind of... boner hitting me. I smile widely. "Those who enter my personal guard are all women. Trained to be assassins. If you take part in it you'll be free of this island and all you have to do is carry out my assignments and give me some sex once in awhile."
"yes, you have to give me sex once in awhile. but then..." i spread my arms to the room about us. "it is quite a bit better then having to spend your whole day giving sex to common strangers because they have money."
"and.... under me... these very common strangers that violate you all... you get the powr to kill them. the more of them that are taken out at proper points the better the profits and you get to enjoy the kill... the power... of taking someone's life into your hands."
"so now... the question is... what is your choice dear? should we finish this game up and i take you off this island or is it your wish to remain a slave here... forever?"
Biting my lip and hearing what you say, I shake my head "I'm not a killer...I can't be a killer..." Looking away from you, I sigh and realize it's a way to get off the island...and possibly a way to get away from you. Looking back at you, I shake my head "I want to know what will happen to my sister...she is the only one I care about..."
Old 06-06-2011, 11:14 PM   #149
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I clap my hands together and walk up to you, smiling broadly. "bravo. bravo. never forgetting your resolve here."
"well then, sweet one," i say, scrunching your cheeks together. "i can't get you both off right now... i have no way of getting near your sister right now." I pull away. "however, if you train and do what you must in a year we will come back and get her back. and don't worry about not finding her... I am sure... I can keep tabs on her. however; during that time... if you want to see your sister alive again... you're going to have to kill ALL of her customers. it's proper and fair don't you think? since they violated your good sister after all, they don't deserve to live, do they?"
Old 06-06-2011, 11:25 PM   #150
Cleo
Privileged Member

Watching you walk up to me, I glare at you angrily as you scrunch my cheeks together. Widening my eyes and hearing you tell me that you can come back in a year and get my sister back, I shake my head, jerking my head free "No dice...you take both of us or none at all...I won't leave her...we'll find our own way off the island.."
Old 06-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #151
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"suit yourself," i say, walking to theback room and pulling out something long and rubbery with a very large head. you can't see it, you just know i pulled it out of the closet. "i think i better show you what's in store for you if you remain on the island for any length of time."
Old 06-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #152
Cleo
Privileged Member

Watching you walk away from me I struggle to free myself then watch as you pull something out "W...what are you doing?"
Old 06-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #153
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I come up close behind you. "if you're so bent on staying here, I might as well get you used to what you'll be expieriencing on a day to day basis.""
And I start to push the thick black didlos head in your dry anus. You're screaming and bucking, but I don't give a shit, you spat back my offer and now, as promised, I will get you used to expieriencing the hell you wish to live with.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:02 PM   #154
the savage
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Hearing you above me as you push in a little further, I shake under you as you rest your forehead on my shoulder, gripping and holding me in place with your hands. Sobbing quietly, I close my eyes as you continue pumping into me, my ass squeezing around you tightly.
SUrprisingly little resistance this new violation. I imagined screams, struggling, everything. It's almost like you are numb to this. "Have you been ass raped before?" Each word grunted into your ear, "Is that why you are taking this so coldly?" Tongue running along the side of your face while I fondle you, "Was it daddy?"
Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #155
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
I come up close behind you. "if you're so bent on staying here, I might as well get you used to what you'll be expieriencing on a day to day basis.""
And I start to push the thick black didlos head in your dry anus. You're screaming and bucking, but I don't give a shit, you spat back my offer and now, as promised, I will get you used to expieriencing the hell you wish to live with.
Looking over my shoulder at you, I shake my head then shriek out as you push the dildo's head into my anus. "Oh god...." Sobbing, I shake my head "Please...please...stop...I'll do what you want...just stop..."
Old 06-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #156
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
SUrprisingly little resistance this new violation. I imagined screams, struggling, everything. It's almost like you are numb to this. "Have you been ass raped before?" Each word grunted into your ear, "Is that why you are taking this so coldly?" Tongue running along the side of your face while I fondle you, "Was it daddy?"

Sobbing quietly, I shake my head shuddering under you as you grunt your words into my ear. Tensing and feeling you licking the side of my face as you fondle me and ask if I was raped in the ass before...if it was my father, I glare up at you suddenly and try to buck you off "Get off of me!!"
Old 06-07-2011, 05:59 PM   #157
the savage
Privileged Member

Ahh, there is the resistance I expected. You just have to find the right thing to prod at the victim with. Obviously I found it, and my hands tighten around your body, timing my thrusts down whenever your hips come up. Making it seem and feel like you are an active participant in your own rape. And I enjoy it more than anything else I can experience. My lips are pressed against your shoulder as I do. "Not until I finish you off."
Old 06-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #158
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and feeling your hands tighten around my body, I feel you thrusting down just as I was thrusting up, trying to buck you off. Sobbing quietly as you press your lips against my shoulder, I whimper and shake my head and try to throw you off again before falling back against the bed.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #159
the savage
Privileged Member

You give up shortly after you start. Obviously you never learned much in the way of endurance. SMirking at the thought, knowing that for al your training you lack the strength to stop even a moderately healthy man. I laugh right in your ear, as I thrust hard into your ass. "Olympic caliber athlete and you can't even protect your innocence."
Old 06-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #160
Cleo
Privileged Member

Seeing you smiling down at me as you thrust hard into me, I cry out as my ass hugs you tightly then narrow my eyes as I listen to you say that I can't even protect my innocence. Narrowing my eyes again, I thrust up again trying to push you off of me "No more!!!"