Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-22-2006, 07:54 PM   #141
virginfantasy

a rough pull on my breast makes me open my eyes wide and moan loudly. "move, you little slut" he said in my ear. i started slowly rotating my hips , pushing his handd deeper. i struggled to stay quiet and kept moving as he suddenly started to squeeze my backside. i looked over and saw two men enter my mother at once, then i saw my sister being fucked almost into unconsciousness from the pain, and i completely lost it. "STOP! get the fuck away from me!" i cried, grabbing his hand and pulling his fingers out of me.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:14 PM   #142
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I began slapping her. I slapped her face, her breast, and ass. "Don't you ever jerk my hand away again or I will beat the living shit out of you. Then I'll shove my whole hand up your pussy and that will be just for starters."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:57 PM   #143
virginfantasy

i cried everytime he hit me, but i couldnt take it. i tried staying quiet but i couldnt handle the pain. "shut the fuck up!" he yelled at me, but that just made me cry even more. i grabbed his arm and tried to hold it away from me so he couldnt touch me, making him even more frustrated......
Old 06-23-2006, 08:59 AM   #144
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I shoved her flat on her back. I called for one of my buddies to come hold her arms. Sam quickly came over and pinned her arms to the floor. I moved next to her legs and told her she had asked for this. I shoved 3 finger deep in her pussy.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:45 AM   #145
virginfantasy

i yelled for him to stop but he just kept going in deeper. i tried to get my wrists out of sams hands, but he just held them tighter and sat next to me to watch what was happening to me. "if you wouldve just stayed quiet this wouldnt have to happen!" he said and watched as another finger was being pushed into me, making me scream loudly in excruciating pain. "shes too loud! shut the bitch up!" i heard him tell sam, making him grab a piece of cloth and shove it in my mouth so deep i started to gag as i felt my nipples being bitten so hard i closed my legs on instinct and started screaming into the fabric. "stop!leave her alone!" my father shouted at him.......
Old 06-23-2006, 04:42 PM   #146
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Shut up dad. We are just getting her ready for what she is going to have to do later." I snapped as I shoved harder and faster.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:11 PM   #147
virginfantasy

"please......dpnt talk to my dad like that" i said softly, but he just ignored me and shoved his hand in farther, holding me to the ground with his other hand, so i couldnt move.......
Old 06-25-2006, 08:59 PM   #148
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I had my hand in her all the way up to my thumb. She was so wet and tight inside. I just held it there while she squirmed and did the work for me. Meanwhile two of my buddies were double humping mommy on the other side of the room.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:20 PM   #149
virginfantasy

i was so uncomfortable and in so much pain i just kept squirming and moving under his hand, moaning in anguish. when i realized he wasnt moving his hand at all, i clenched my muscles and laid still again, making him frustrated. "NO!!! please, not in front of my family!" i heard my mother scream, followed by a loud slap and then silence and heavy breathing. i didnt know what to do- i was so panicked i just laid there breathing heavily, waiting for him to explode. i didnt want to move any more......
Old 06-26-2006, 10:39 AM   #150
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

She finally realized that she was doing the moving and she stopped. My buddy was holding her grabbed a nipple and began twisting it hard. He said "Let me find the on switch and get her started." Meanwhile poor mom had two cocks sunk in her pussy at once. She was going to get stretched out.

The sister was having her problems also. Her legs were jerked high in the air and the guy doing her was ripping her pussy good and hard. The poor dad had to just sit and watch his family get violated.
Old 06-26-2006, 11:49 AM   #151
virginfantasy

i screamed when he twisted my nipple. "STOP!stop!!" i shouted, making him twist harder. "move! we want a show!" he said in my ear, making me nod. "okay!ill move!ill move!!" i cried, moving my hips slowly when he stopped twisting my nipple. he kneeled over me and i saw his cock above my face. he pinned my arms down tighter. "i think you know what to do" he said and stuck it close to my mouth. i reluctantly opened my mouth and started sucking as the hand was being pushed deeper by me thrusting my waist. then all of a sudden i felt his other hand go under me and he stuck a finger in my ass, making my eyes water........
Old 06-26-2006, 01:00 PM   #152
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I shoved a finger in her tight ass as I moved my hand. "I wonder how many fingers her ass will take? Reckon I can shake hands with myself inside her?" I asked my buddy who was sticking his cock in her mouth.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:23 PM   #153
virginfantasy

i shrieked when he shoved another finger inside, but all he heard was a muffled sob and he started to laugh as he slowly stuck another one inside, making me cry harder. i felt the cock jam farther down my throat, making me gag and start sucking hard. "i better not feel any teeth or ill fuck you up" he said quietly to me. i just nodded my head and kept sucking until i felt a 4th finger go up my ass, making me squeal in pain and accidentally bite down a little, making him shriek and pull out. i screamed so loud i thought the walls were going to shake.....
Old 06-26-2006, 02:40 PM   #154
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"This is great. Did you guys know that I can feel my other hand with the one in her ass. Let me try moving them in and out together." I said. My buddies all were looking toward the helpless girl as my friend slapped her face several times for scratching his cock.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:13 PM   #155
virginfantasy

i was holding my face with my free hand, trying to block his hits when i felt both hands moving in and out of me. i started squirming around, trying to get him to stop by shrieking and crying, but he just laughed and went in and out faster. "you little bitch! dont try to slap my hands away!" i heard his friend say, and he punched the side of my face. i stopped making noise and started to panic when he pinned both my arms down again. "hey" he said. "you think we should stretch this bitch out? like her mother over there?"........
Old 06-26-2006, 07:01 PM   #156
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I said "Good idea. I've got her loosen up. Let's double dip her." I removed my hand and moved to position my cock in her strected hole. My buddy shifted down to get ready.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:36 PM   #157
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

I was ready to be of assitance yet again, as thier leader readied himself to rip open her asshole, i was goning to give her another strech, I looked into her eyes and smiled "hey remember me I was your first the man who took your innocence, It was special wasn't it i kno it was for me, and dont worry you still got alot more streching to do and now that you aint cherry no more, I aint gonna go easy." I monted her and my thich rod pulsing with blood easied into her hot pussy, "not nearly as tight huh? I guess im gonna have to fuck you all the harder" and I smashed into her in unison with my friends thrust in her ass, I had an Idea as we contuinued to rape her in unison I had a sick I dea I began to pul her legs as close to being togeth as they could be I wanted her to be as tight as possible for this rough fucking, we were so rough I could feel my buddy through her wall it seemed like any minute it would break
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:43 PM   #158
virginfantasy

i shook my head frantically. "no.......no........please....." but i felt intense pressure on my ass as he thrust his cock in me. i screamed in horror when i realized i was going to be fucked at both ends at one time. when he pulled my legs together it hurt so much more- my wall was being ripped apart, at least thats what it felt like to me. they went so deep i felt their balls slapping against me as they held me still. it hurt so bad i felt sick to my stomach. i screamed again and started to shake. "hey- youre used to this! you know you like this you little slut" he shrieked at me as he thrust deeper into my pussy. "shes enjoying this"i heard the other man behind me say as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back so hard he ripped some out, making me shout louder........
Old 06-27-2006, 08:25 AM   #159
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We were doubling her. She was really a good fuck. I called to one of my other buddies "We have one more hole open!" we might as well stuff something in her mouth. We could feel our cocks touching as we pounded her. She was going to make a fine sex toy.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:19 PM   #160
virginfantasy

i shut my mouth tight when his friend came over. "open that mouth" he said, but i just kept it shut. but a deep thrust into my pussy made me moan and he stuck his cock in before i had a chance to breathe. it was hard to concentrate on sucking when my ass and pussy were being torn apart, but i started sucking faster and faster until i heard him grunt and a huge load shot into my mouth. "i want you to keep that in your mouth until theyre done so you cant scream. THEN you swallow it." but it tasted so nasty i just gulped it all down.....