Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-29-2006, 08:30 PM   #181
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Honey, Don't worry. I may just keep you for my private use. Your mom and sister are going to be sold as sex slaves to guys south of the border or overseas." I tell the shivering girl.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:49 PM   #182
virginfantasy

"WHAT?!? i cant go back home??? dont keep me here! my father......." but you just laugh. "ill do what i like to you, sweetie" one of you r friends starts rubbing my chest outside the robe and kisses me hard. his breath smells like heavy beer........
Old 06-30-2006, 08:55 AM   #183
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Honey, let go in and get you use to your new life." I tell her as I take her arm and lead her towards a bedroom. We walk past the room where mom and sister are and we can hear crying.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:54 AM   #184
virginfantasy

im being led down a long hall and i want to open the door to the room my mother and sister are in, but he pushes me past it. he opens a door and pulls me inside the room. its too dark to see a thing, but i have a terrible feeling in my stomach about whats going to happen. "where am i now?" i ask, feeling along the walls in the dark until my hand touches something sharp.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:00 PM   #185
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

She has found the collection of knives on the wall. Beyond is several leather straps that we will use to strape her to the special table. We have designed a table where a young woman can be strapped in various sexual positions and forced to lay absolutely still during her breaking by knives positioned through slotsin the table. If the woman struggles, the knives will slice into her tender flesh.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:57 PM   #186
virginfantasy

you turn on the light and i freeze when i see the knives on the wall. i turn around and see a huge metal table with leather straps, and i feel sick to my stomach. "i dont feel too good" i say and i try running out the door, but you block the dorrway with your arm and shove me back hard. "oh no, youre not going anywhere", you say, dragging me to the table kicking and screaming..
Old 06-30-2006, 10:35 PM   #187
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"If you are not feeling well, you had better lay down." I say as I lift your squirming body onto the table. I shove you flat and in a few seconds have your wrist bound to the table. Next I strap your ankels down.

"Now you will be comfortable." I say laughing.
Old 07-01-2006, 02:20 AM   #188
virginfantasy

i lay strapped to the table in my flimsy robe and i struggle with the leather cords pinning me down. "no, please, dont do this to me!!" i scream as you take a short, sharp knife off the wall and walk to the side of the table next to me..........
Old 07-01-2006, 07:42 AM   #189
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I stick the first knife in a slot at uor side. I return to get several more. Soon your shaking body is surrounded by sharp knives. Each time you twist a knife blade presses against the flimsy slicing the material. I return with a long knife. I raise a bar on each side of your neck. I gently slide the knife between the two bars. The sharp blade is about an inch above your out stretched neck.
Old 07-01-2006, 01:16 PM   #190
virginfantasy

i start to panic when you put the blade so close to my throat. i start crying and shaking so much a blade accidentally cuts through the side of my robe and slices my skin, making me shriek in pain. "oh God.......oh God......." i say as i stare up at the long knife. "just stay still and be a good girl- we dont want this blade in your throat on the first night here", he says as he walks away to get something, but my heads so close to the long knife im too scared to turn and see what hes doing.......
Old 07-01-2006, 02:47 PM   #191
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The knife accidently slicing her skin has made a believer out of her. Once she calms down, I will raise the blade bt her throat. I come back with some towels. I place them between her and the knives. I tell her "This way we won't have any more accidents; but if you try to fight, the knives will still cut." I pick a camera up and begin taking pictures. We will need them for our auction catalog.
Old 07-01-2006, 03:33 PM   #192
virginfantasy

im somewhat relieved when he puts towels between me and the knives- at least that way i wont feel the cold steel against my skin. i close my eyes when he starts taking pictures. i cant believe this is happening. "whats that for?" i ask and he just comes closer and takes another picture. "we need pictures to auction you off sweetheart." my eyes get bigger-"what do you mean? youre selling me??" when he's done he gets closer and starts stroking my head. "just calm down......or youll have THAT to deal with" he says, pointing to the huge blade.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:44 PM   #193
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

She now has realized what life awaits her. "Don't worry. We are selling your mom first. They will be here in a little while to bid on her. You can watch that." I tell her. I go in the other room to make sure that the guys are getting mom ready for auction.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:47 PM   #194
virginfantasy

i look at one of his friends who followed him in the room to watch over me. "wh....why cant i have my life back?? please let me go! dont take my family away from me!!" i cry to him. he just runs his fingers up and down my leg from under the robe. "sssssssshhhhhh........." soon he returns and announces that my mom is ready to be sold, and i feel sick to my stomach
Old 07-01-2006, 06:09 PM   #195
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We decide to let her watch. I remove the knives and remove the straps. My friend helps her up. "Have you ever seen a flesh auction before?" He asks as he pulls her toward the door.
Old 07-01-2006, 06:11 PM   #196
virginfantasy

i shake my head. "no......" he pushes me into the room and i see my mother standing naked at the front of the room. he pulls me to him by grabbing my arm when i start crying. ".....what is she doing here?"
Old 07-01-2006, 06:23 PM   #197
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Sit down and be quiet." I tell her as I shove her into a chair. Our buyers come from the kitchen and sit down on the sofa. My friend slaps the mom on the ass and tells her "Strut you stuff. Walk in front of each guy, then turn around slowly. Stop your turn when you are facing him."
Old 07-02-2006, 07:03 PM   #198
virginfantasy

i look at the group of guys that just walked in and close my robe even more as they stare at me and my mother as they sit down. my mom walks to each guy and turns, stopping to face them. they reach at her and touch her body. i can see tears in her eyes and i just stare at the floor. ".....is this what's going to happen to me?"
Old 07-03-2006, 10:46 AM   #199
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I lift her chin. I want her to see exactly what fate awaits her if she does not satisfy my wishes. The buyers are busy examing mom. One asks "How about a little test ride?" My buddy replies "Sure."
Old 07-03-2006, 12:42 PM   #200
virginfantasy

one of them grabs my mother and shoves her on the floor, getting on top of her and pulling down his pants. my heads lifted so i can see whats happening, but i just close my eyes and cry. i cant watch it- i hope i wont have to go through this at all. "open your eyes. if youre not a good girl to me youll end up doing this", he whispers in my ear, squeezing my chin harder. i open them slowly and see the guy going in and out of my mother.