Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-16-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Sunday school teacher

Bill Miller threw the last of his camping gear into the back of his van and gave his wife Suzie a goodbye kiss, he and their seven year old son Adam were going camping over the Labor Day weekend, Suzie wasn’t into camping, plus she taught Sunday school class at the church she attended and Billy wouldn’t be back till Monday afternoon, and it gave Billy some one on one time with their son, and Suzie thought that that was important.

Mitch, a friend of Billy’s knew of his camping trip and knew that meant his wife Suzie would be all alone at the couples farmhouse from Friday afternoon till Monday afternoon, and Mitch had a thing for the pretty little Sunday school teacher, he had often fantasized about raping Suzie, this weekend Mitch was going to make his fantasies come true.

Mitch made several trips up and down the country road that Friday evening in front of the Miller farmhouse, waiting for the lights to go out and for Suzie to go to bed, and when they did he turned off his headlights and drove quietly down the farm lane parking his car out behind the barn hidden from the view of the road. Mitch went to the back door of the house where he knew Billy kept a key hidden under the flowerpot by the backdoor, Mitch just grinned thinking how easy they made it for him to gain entry as he quietly let himself in the house, bringing with him a rape kit of hand cuffs, a stun gun, and an assortment of things that he thought might come in handy to rape the lovely little Sunday school teacher with, along with a ski mask.

After taking off his clothes in the kitchen, Mitch crept quietly up the stairs to Suzie’s bedroom, once in her bedroom Mitch quietly sat his rape kit in the floor as the sexy little Sunday school teacher slept peacefully in her bed, unaware of the danger that was looming over her, Mitch retrieved the stun gun from the kit and walked over to his friend’s sleeping wife and put the prongs of the gun to the side of her neck and zapped Suzie with 65,000 volts, immediately immobilizing Suzie, but at great pain to her. As Suzie lay there disorientated and helpless with no muscle control, jerking and twitching from the shock, Mitch grabbed a hold of her silky soft dark brown hair that hang down past her shoulders, pulling her up into a setting position on her bed and pulled her night shirt up over her head and off of her, then let her fall back flat on her back on her bed, clad now only in a pair of pink panties, then Mitch retrieved two sets of hand cuffs from his rape kit, clicking one closed on her left wrist, then he curled her left leg back and clicked the other end of the cuff to her left ankle, this he repeated with the other set of cuffs to her right wrist and ankle.

As the effects of the stun gun wore off of Mrs. Miller she rolled over on her side, looking at the naked masked man now setting on the side of her bed looking at her, “Please don’t hurt me mister” Suzie said in a fear stricken voice, Mitch placing a hand on Suzie’s buttock and giving it a squeeze calmly but in a matter of fact tone of voice said to the little Sunday school teacher, “Oh I’m gonna hurt ya Suzie, gonna hurt ya and fuck ya all weekend long Ha! Ha!” and he patted her ass cheek as he got onto her bed on his knees, rolling his friend’s little wife over on her back with her little feet up in the air, her wrist cuffed to her ankles, and he reached down and grabbed a hold of the pink panties she was wearing and with little effort ripped them off of her and casting them aside, and as Suzie lay butt ass naked in her bed curled up in a ball she looked up between her legs at her would be rapist with tears beginning to swell in her eyes and her bottom lip was quivering as she ask, “who are you … why are you doing this to me?” Mitch leaned down overtop of Suzie, between her upturned legs resting on his hands that he placed on both sides of her head, and looking into the frightened big brown puppy dog eyes of the little Sunday school teacher he said with a smug voice, “I’m the man your momma always warned you about sweet Sue Ha! Ha! (As he spoke to her Mitch snuggled the head of his cock between Suzie’s quivering pussy lips) and while your hubby is gone I will be ruling over his household and you … Got It!” Suzie verily got the words out of her mouth “Please don’t do this to me” before Mitch with all his might drove his cock all the way up inside of the sexy little Sunday school teacher’s dry tight pussy, making her scream out in pain as he invaded her womanhood ripping her with his fat 8 inch prick, screaming in Mitch’s face as he laughed in hers, “Pull it out of me! Pull it out of me … Pleaseeee!” it pleased Mitch to see the pain and humiliation in Suzie’s beautiful brown eyes, he was certain that her husband, and his friend Billy was the only man that this dignified good Christian woman has ever been with, and he couldn’t hide the delight in his eyes as he gloated by yelling in her face “Gotya!” and as he began to pound his man meat in and out of the little Sunday school teacher’s womanly treasure she turned her face away from him in humiliation, as she squealed underneath his relentless pounding hips, his big hairy balls smacking the crack of her ass as his fat cock stretched her little pussy painfully.

Suzie Miller lay underneath her rapist crying and squealing, she had no idea that the masked intruder was one of her husbands friends, she was quiet and shy by nature and when Billy’s friends would come over she kept to herself in the kitchen as they sat in the living room drinking beer, smoking cigarettes and watching football, being a devote Christian she didn’t really care for the company her husband ran with, but Billy was a good man and she loved him dearly, so she tolerated his worldly ways, but stayed clear of them. When Suzie heard her rapist moan “I’m gonna cum!” she looked up at him with her pleading big brown eyes, and staring at him through tears of humiliation sobbed in a soft submissive voice, “Please don’t do it in me please sire I’m not on the pill” and Mitch knew Suzie’s Christian beliefs would not allow her to get an abortion should he happen to impregnated his friends wife, and that possibility excited him, “That’s your problem Bitch!” he said cruelly to Suzie, “Pleaseeee” she begged “Pleaseee I don’t want you to get me pregnant” but Mitch only yells in her face, “It doesn’t matter what you want Suzie you fucking Slut! Your nothing to me … Nothing!” and on that note Suzie felt his baby maker go off inside of her, filling her child bearing canal with his seed, moaning “Fucking A Ha! Ha! Ha! Fucking A!” in her face as he emptied his nuts inside of her battered little pussy, and she lay underneath her husbands friend in a state of disbelief at the total disregard he was showing her, the kindhearted Christian couldn’t understand how one person could be so uncaring and curl to another, as she sobbed “I feel so used and dirty Bo Ho I feel so used and dirty” feeling her rapist cock jerking and twitching inside of her as it slowly deflated.

Mitch pushed himself back up to his knees, pulling his cock out of Suzie as he did, and she rolled over on her side bawling like a baby, “Please go now boo hoo hoo, you got what you wanted” she cried, “I don’t think you understood me stupid” Mitch said to her as he sat down beside her in her bed with his back resting against the headboard, “I ain’t going anywhere, I’m going to spend the whole weekend with you, treating you like dirt!” and that poor violated Christian lady sobbed, “Please, why are you doing this to me Boo hoo hoo, what did I ever do to you to deserve you treating me like this?” Mitch was loving it, seeing this pretty little Sunday school teacher feeling so much despair was a real turn on for him, “I’m doing this to you for shits and grins Mrs. Miller … just for kicks, hardy har har har!” and Mitch got up and got his stun gun, then removed the cuffs from his victim and ordered her out of bed into the floor on her hands and knees. “I don’t want to pleaseee” … “I guess you rather me zap you again” and as Mitch started at her with the stun gun Suzie hurried out of her bed into the floor on her hands and knees.

Suzie wondered what this masked intruder was going to make her do, but she didn’t have to wonder long, “Crawl to the bathroom Bitch!” and he pushed the button to the stun gun so she could hear it, to prompt her in to action, the bathroom was 2 doors down from her bedroom and Suzie was crying uncontrollably in humiliation as she started to crawl from her bedroom down the hall to the bathroom, what a beautiful sight Mitch thought to himself as he walked behind sweet little Suzie the sexy little Sunday school teacher as she crawled down the hallway of her home towards the bathroom trembling and shaking all over in fear and disgrace, and to add to the emotional misery she was going through he kicked her in the ass yelling “Get a move on it Bitch! Hurry the fuck up!” and he just snickered as Suzie scramble into the bathroom on all fours.

In the bathroom Mitch had Suzie crawl right up in front of the toilet and as she knelt there on her knees crying she couldn’t believe what the masked intruder wanted her to do “Lick the toilet seat clean before I take a seat on it Mrs. Miller” and kneeling there head bowed shaking and crying the shy dignified woman just said “Noo” starting to get angry at his friends little wife Mitch reached down and grabbed a fistful of Suzie’s hair, jerking her head back so that she was looking up at him, and told her “Up until this point I have been nice to you cunt! But my patients are wearing thin with you! Now you had better start doing what I tell you, when I tell you and doing it right or I’m gonna butt fuck you till your fucking ears leak! You understand me Bitch?” letting go of Suzie’s hair Mitch’s chest swelled in masculine pride as another of his fantasy’s came true, the feeling of power was exhilarating as he watched the sobbing Sunday school teacher clean the toilet seat for him with her tong.

When Mitch was satisfied that the toilet seat was clean enough for him he jerked Suzie’s head up by her hair and sat down on it feeling her wet saliva on his hairy ass, with her in front of him on her knees, and Suzie was staring in horror at his fat 8 inch cock jerking around like a snake in front of her tear streaked face, hard as a rock “Now suck me off Bitch!” was Mitch’s command to her, “Please don’t make me do this (she said sobbing) I’m a Christian woman, this so filthy and sinful, please don’t make me do it” well her statement answered one question that Mitch always wondered about and that was just how conservative the little Sunday school teacher was sexually, it pleased him to see that despite her being a full grown married woman, she still had an innocents to her, she had never had to use all of her womanly treasures to please a man.

“Now what did I tell you about doing what your told when your told you stupid cunt? You think I give a shit how dirty you think it is? Now put it in your mouth and pleasure the new man of your house!”

Suzie desperately didn’t want to have to suck this masked man’s big cock, she had never done such a thing, not even for her husband Billy who practically begged her to, but this man wasn’t begging, he was demanding, and she already knew if she refused him she’d get zapped by the stun gun at best and sodomized at worst or both and still be made to suck it, and so in utter humiliation she lowered her head and closed her eyes as she took Mitch’s prick into her mouth, but Suzie wasn’t really sucking on it, just holding it in her mouth which was pissing Mitch off, “Bitch look up here at me” and hearing the anger in his voice and not wanting to anger him future she looked up the length of his hairy belly and chest into his angry eyes and he told her, “if you don’t start performing to my satisfaction I’ll shove you all the way down on it and choke you on my cock cunt, now I’m tired of playing games with you, you had better start being the slut that I know you really are or when I’m done with you I’ll take your life away from you! Now suck it slut and look at me while you do it!”

You can bet your ass Mitch was feeling large and in charge as he looked down in to the pretty face of his friend’s wife streaked with tears of fear, humiliation and despair, he’d never felt so powerful in his life as he did right now having total domination over such a special woman as Suzie, a woman of great moral values, a caring loving mother, a devoted, faithful wife, a kindhearted Christian woman who’d never wronged anyone, and so totally undeserving of the treatment he was subjecting her to, it was a high better than any drug he ever taken in his hippie days to put this earthly Angel through the hell he was putting her through, and his body shuddered in pleasure as her warm wet tears fell down on his pubic area like a warm southern rain, running down past his hairy balls and dripping into the toilet and her warm breath blowing from her flaring nostrils across his cock shaft.

That poor little Sunday school teacher didn’t even know such a level of humiliation and shame was possible as she looked up through her tears at the masked demon, sucking the dirty dick he had raped her with, but it got worse as she heard the unmistakable sound of his cutting a big fart and heard the splash of a heavy turd hitting the water in the toilet bowl which splashed water up so high it hit her quivering chin, how could this be happening to her she wondered to her self as turd after turd hit the toilet water, why was it happing to her, her mind was just reeling in despair and self pity, then with out warning Mitch grabbed the back of her little head and forced her all the way down on his big fat cock, lodging it in her throat as he began to ejaculate in her mouth, forcing her to swallow his seamen or chock on it, not letting her back up till she had milked him dry.

After he had shit out the last turd Mitch grabbed hold of the hair on the top of Suzie’s head, bending her head backwards as far as he could without snapping her skinny neck, then he stood up squatting over her pretty face and started scrubbing his shitty asshole clean, using the front of her face as toilet paper, streaking the whole front of her face with his stinking shit, before letting go of her hair and standing upright, and Suzie began throwing up in the toilet as she knelt there shaking and trembling like a leaf, the filth Mitch was subjecting her to becoming to much for her to bear, and Mitch stood there feeling like the cock of the walk watching her puking her guts up in humiliation disgust and shame, then Mitch pulled her up to her feet, she could hardly stand from her sexy legs wobbling so hard, her knees nearly knocking, and he marched her over to the bathroom mirror leading her by her hair and made her look at herself in the mirror, saying to her “See how insignificant you are to me Bitch? There is nothing so low I wouldn’t do to you including taking your life! So you better start obeying me without hesitation for the rest of this weekend or your fucking hubby and son will find you dead when they get back home!”

Well Mitch had Suzie shower to clean herself then she was made to crawl back to her bedroom on her hands and knees, and into her bed where he cuffed one of her wrist to the railing of her brass head board and he got in bed with her, holding his conquered prey in his arms as he got some much needed sleep.

Saturday…

It was early Saturday morning when Mitch un-cuffed Suzie’s wrist from the headboard and rolled her over on her back cuffing her hands behind her back, which woke her up, then he rolled her back over on her back crushing her arms beneath her as he pried her shapely legs apart and got between them putting them up on his shoulders so he could fuck her little pussy deep as he raped her, and Suzie didn’t even protest as he rape her, she knew by now that it would do her no good, but when she felt his big cock swell up inside her and knew he was ready to cum she pleaded with him to no avail not to cum in her pussy, even offering to finish him off with her mouth and swearing to swallow ever drop, but her pleas feel on deaf ears as he unloaded deep inside of her pussy, and as she felt her insides coated with his warm slimy seed she sobbed “Your going to get me pregnant” and Mitch kissed the tip of her little perky nose and chuckled “I certainly hope so darling` Ha! Ha!”

Mitch took Suzie downstairs to the kitchen and freed her hands, having her prepare him a breakfast fit for a king, and as he sat at the kitchen table eating it he had her on her knees under the table sucking his dick, until he came in her mouth demanding she swallow it all or he would rape her in the ass when he was done with his breakfast, Mitch knew that it meant the world to Suzie not to be violated in her holy of holies, it was the only part of her womanhood still untouched by any man, so threatening to take that one dignity she still had left away from her was his ace in the hole of getting her to do anything he wanted, and she swallowed every last drop of his salty bitter cum when he cam, and his cum would be all he feed her throughout the day.

Throughout the day Mitch repeatedly raped the Sunday school teacher wife of his friend Billy Miller, in-between the rapes he would humiliate her in various ways for his amusement until he got hard and raped her again, in between one rape Mitch made the little lady of the house bath his whole body with her tong, from his head to his filthy feet, all 6 foot 2 inches of his hairy body, poor little Suzie felt so cheap doing it, Mitch could see it in her big brown eyes, she was crying a river of tears when she tried to bypass his armpits, but Mitch was having none of that, oh the humiliation she felt with her face buried in his sweaty stinking armpit, the smell the taste the hair on her face, but as bad as that was she never felt so low and pathetic as she did when he made her stick her tear soaked face in the crack of his hairy ass and clean him there as well, but what a thrill it was for Mitch as he stood there in the living room with his hands on his hips looking at the picture on the wall of his friend Billy, while having Billy’s wife’s tear soaked face in the crack of his hairy ass bawling like a baby licking his ass crack clean. Then Mitch raped her pussy.

Well it was starting to get late and Mitch was about ready for bed, so he followed Suzie upstairs to the bathroom making her crawl on all fours, once in the bathroom Mitch had the Sunday school teacher kneeling in the floor as he stood over her and began pissing in her pretty face, and she just knelt there shivering and shaking so hard in total depression it was hard for her to keep from collapsing in the floor, Mitch had been holding back this piss for awhile so he had a lot to give her, drenching the Sunday school teacher in his stinking urine, and when his bladder was empty she knelt there in a big puddle of golden piss, “Now mop it up you worthless good for nothing piece of trash! Mop it up with your hair” man that little lady look so sexy to Mitch as she clasped her hands together as if she were praying, looking up at Mitch with her begging big brown eyes, sobbing “Pleaseeee! Pleaseee! Pleaseee! Mercy I’m begging you for mercy Pleaseee!” Mitch leaned over looking her in the eyes and said “Do it Bitch! Do it right now! Or your as good as ass fucked!” and again Mitch got his way, laughing at the Sunday school teacher as she moped the floor with her hair, ringing it out in the bathtub, her piss soaked body glistened in the light of the bathroom. After making her clean up in the shower Mitch spent the night with Suzie in his arms again.

Sunday….

Well Mitch spent the most of Sunday afternoon watching football on TV drinking Billy’s beer and smoking cigarettes, with Suzie in the floor on all fours being used as his footstool, when Mitch’s team lost he was so angry, and he blamed it on Suzie telling her “You’re a jinks Bitch! It’s your fault they lost” and scared little Suzie meekly sobbed, “I’m sorry sire” … “Damn right you’re sorry Suzie! You’re a sorry little Bitch!” then Mitch got in the floor on all fours on top of Suzie as she knelt there on all fours under him, at first Suzie assumed she was going to be raped for the umpteenth time, that is until she felt the velvety tapered head of his big fat cock press firmly up to the rubbery puckered ring of her virgin asshole, “Wait! Nooo! Stop!” she cried, and tried to crawl out from under Mitch, but he hooked one of his arms around her neck holding her in place as he began thrusting is big fat cock up into her dry, and the going was tough, for his friends wife had a very tight asshole, but Mitch just kept pushing and jabbing her with his pole, sinking inch after inch up Suzie’s sweet little shitter, until he had his pole impaled balls deep up her beefy little butt, and she was screaming like a scolded dog, you would have thought Mitch was skinning her alive, as his big cock ripped the walls of her rectum in order for it to accommodate his fat cock, then he let go of her neck and that sexy little Sunday school teacher was in a semi state of shock as she started to crawl away, but the big man just crawled right along on top of her, it had to be a hilarious sight Mitch thought to himself, the two of them crawling around the living room on all fours, him on top of her with his cock stuck up her butt hole, and that Sunday school teacher’s rectum muscles were squeezing tugging and pulling on Mitch’s cock as she crawled around aimlessly in a state of semi shock trying to pull free of her impalement , when Mitch was ready to cum he just feel on Suzie with all his weight, and she went crashing belly down in the living room floor, with him on top of her shooting his load deep in her bowels.

When Mitch got up off of Suzie she just laid there, legs spread open and quivering, with his sperm and her blood seeping from her ravaged asshole, he could see that she was traumatized, and it made him proud knowing he had taken something from her that meant so much to her, something she could never get back, she had so hoped not to lose this part of her womanly dignity, and Suzie had actually began to believe over the course of the weekend after all she had done for the masked man that he was going to allow her to maintain this most sacred part of her womanhood, just to realize all she had done was for not, “now crawl your sorry ass on up to bed Bitch!” Mitch commanded but she was unresponsive, so he kicked her repeating his demand, but Suzie felt she had lost it all, she no longer cared if she lived or died, she was just so weary of the never ending abuse, but Mitch knew how to push her buttons, “Okay, ignore me, I won’t kill you, I’ll wait for your husband and son to get home tomorrow and kill them while you watch!” … “Nooo! Don’t even think it pleaseee! I’ll do what you say” and Suzie slowly got up to her hands and knees and crawled to her bed.

In her room Suzie was tied belly down in her bed, her arms to the head board and her ankles to the footboard, spread wide open with all the pillows underneath her hips propping her sweet little ass up high in the air, and Mitch was on his knees between her legs with a tattoo gun he had in his rape kit, and on Suzie’s left buttock in big bold lettering he tattooed the word “Butt” and on her right buttock in big bold letters he tattooed the word “Slut” branding the poor little Sunday school teacher a “Butt Slut” for the rest of her life, then he repeatedly raped her in the ass all night till early morning.

Well that is how Billy Miller found his wife Monday afternoon when he and his son returned home, tied bell down in his bed with a branded butt, and nine months latter Suzie gave birth to Mitch’s baby boy…..

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 06:55 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:51 AM   #2
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Mmmm hot! Very well done.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote