Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-07-2008, 06:26 AM   #1
lostinkansas

lostinkansas has initial reputation
Default stroy about my cousin

wel when i was younger i went to stay in texas for a while at my mothers sisters house, my mom went down with me but she ended up coming back to our hometown a few weeks before i did, i stayed to spend the rest of my summer lolling about and doing alot of.. fucking?

so after many days of staying up late til it was early and sleeping till it was late, my sleep schedule was very backwards to the point that i just slept all day long...

My aunt being the super nice aunt that anyone would want let me sleep in her bed as opposed to the couch after she went to work... usually i would just go in and go back to sleep until 5 or six pm but this day i didnt get much rest.. here are the details as far as i can remember, mind you this is a true story but i will ad lib a bit if i can rememeber. the names have been changed and i will substitute "lostin" for my own name

She woke me up like she always did, a gentle rub on the arm and a "go get in my bed lostin" it was always nice, i pried myself loose from the hot sticky leather off the over stuffed couch and drug myself down the hall to the master bedroom crashing blissfully into the bed.. i didnt even bother with stripping first... sometime later my cousins began to rise and go about the daily routine of the summer. wake, eat and be lazy.

I was vaguely aware of the door opening or of my cousin amy walking in and flipping on the tv and sitting on the bed bedisde my as i tried my best to resume my slumber.
"do you mind if i watch tv in here? mark wants to watch his shows and i dont want to deal with it" she asked.
"*mumble* groan * grunt * snore* " i replied.
sadly i was awake... but only just. i layed there for what seemed like hours as she flipped the channels.. studing her through one eye only partialy open...

her beauty was the stuff of legends.. long curly brown hair down to the small of her back, large perky breasts, and a body that put keira agustina ( google her) to shame, her skin was soft with a hint of a tan from being at the pool a few days earlier, her eyes so brown and intense it was like she saw right through you.

She moved from the edge of the bed scooting up beside me and laying down
she scooted close until we were spooning. I almost rolled over, i had morning wood like you wouldnt believe, paul bunyan himself was no match.. but i didnt, i wanted to see how she would react to my rock hard phallus pressing against her firm body but she didnt react, if she did notice she made no gesture. i released my interest in the situation and let my self fall back into sleep.

I wasnt asleep long.
"Are you awake" she asked
"*mumble*" i replied.
"are you sure?"
and then i relized that her hand was on my cock, that her warm soft hand was wrapped around it, that it was harder than it ever had been.
truely i almost jumped out of my skin, a sheer sense of bewilderment confounded me.
"Uhh...what are you doing?"
"oh, sorry am i bothering you?"
"im not sure yet... did you find something you like?"

i had never once thought of fucking her, i mean i knew she had a banging body, and i knew that if i wasnt related to her i would be hard pressed not to try to get her in bed. but right now i was there and it was fucking hot.

"i think i did find something i like, its big."
"is it? im not sure whats going on here amy, we're family... this isnt supposed to happen."
"MMmm..."
and to accentuate her last comment she squeezed.

That was all i could take...we were still spooning, conmpletely clothed, with her hand between us firmly wrapped around my cock. no blankets, just us.
i flexed my cock into her hand and pushed my hips forward to grind into her, she giggled, and turned to face me, she looked me in the eye then put her hand on my shoulder and pushed lying me flat on my back.

"can i see it?" she asked.
"what do i get out of it?" i replied
"what do you want?"
"What are you offering?"

i couldnt help but dance around the subject, i knew i wasnt supposed to.. but it was kinky and it was erotic... it was the only thing i had ever experienced that was "chocolate" as opposed to "vanilla" that most people have in they're sex lives. and i liked it.

"just show me..." she wispered.

I complied, i think it was the wisper that did in my resolve. it gave me a sense that she was having the same problem i was... the same dilemma. likeing somehting you shouldnt.

She stared at it, hard and erect. a full mast. she reached for it and wrapped her hand around it again.......
lostinkansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
lostinkansas

Default cont'd

... she moved towards it, and wrapped her mouth around my head, massaging the tip with her tongue. i reached across and pulled the straps of her shirt off her shoulder i reached into her shirt and cupped her breast feeling her incredibly hard nipple against my palm and i realized it... she was just as horny as i was.

things kinda go in fast foreward from there so i might rewrite the ending later.

she pushed her mouth all the way down... i dont know how it seemed impossible im not a small guy but she took it all. i pushed the otehr strap of her shirt off of her shoulder and pulled down her shirt letting her perfect perky breasts fall out.

both hands now, rolling her nipples between my fingers. she sucked my cock, licking, massaging my balls. i kicked my pants the rest of the way off and said:
" im naked... your turn"

she looked up at me, my head still in her mouth as if to say "i thought you'd never ask"
she sat up and pulled her shirt all the way off and shimmied out of her shorts. my heart was pounding... i rolled over on top of her and sucked on her nipples, my cock doing some sort of fevernt dance between her legs aching to be shoved in to her.
she licked her hand, and rubbed my cock, wrapping her hand around it and pulling me towards her. i felt it meet her lips and i felt her hand fall away, there was no hesitation i plowed into her like a freight train. she was so tight sooo hot...

i pumped slowly at first listeing to her moan so silently. paranoia struck... was the door locked? where was everyone else? will i get caught?
i pushed myself up. still between her, still inside her and looked at the door, it was closed.
"its locked" she said.
i didnt reply. i sunk back down buring my cock in her soaking wet pussy and my face in her neck, her hands reached around me clawing at my back, pulling me into her harder and faster. we continued like this for a while.

" can we do it doggy?" she asked
"ok" i replied
i slid out of her and she quickly flipped over, i scooted up behind her and looked down. it was a perfect sight. her nice hot pussy waiting for me to slide in, her perfect ass wanting my hips to buck against her. i slid my cock back in. and i fucked her, HARD. she moaned like a whore and my heart pounded as fast as i did.

i could feel it brewing, that tingly sensation right before you cum... my scrotum tightening, my cock starting to flex on its own.
"im gonna cum" i breathed
"i want it inside me " she breathed in response
i reached foreward and grabbed her hair and pulled, her back arched and her ass drove into me, i was on the brink... i was holding it in to make it more intense. i drove into her harder pulling back as i pushed foreward. i was there. i pounded my tingling cock into her one last time and let myslef explode into her. i was cumming in my cousins pussy. spraying down her hot sticky walls with my own special sauce. moaning in extacy as i came. im pretty sure she came when i did. she almost screamed. i pulled out and sat back leaning against the headboard of my aunts bed.

"that was good"
"yes it was"

the end
im gonna leave out all the awkwardness over the next 15 mins. and for the rest of that day. but alls well... she woke me up again the next day, and she brought her sister.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #3
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey, nice story. Read it to the very end. Why'd you post it twice with SLIGHTLY different titles?

Interesting. Why'd you come inside her? She'll get pregnant and the kids may turn out retarded then lol.

But seriously, good story. Thanks.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:40 AM   #4
lostinkansas

hah, i didnt know i posted it twice, but there are 2 parts. and damn that was a while ago that that happened. no kids. i think im safe. made me laugh tho
Old 02-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #5
vtxxxr

vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)

So when she brought her sister, what happened? LOL..great story man, god thats what dreams are made of!!! LOL
vtxxxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:24 AM   #6
lostinkansas

Default heh well...

long drawn out stary of the next morning, and by violation of the rules im not gonna post it sorry.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #7
Lady_white_tigress

Lady_white_tigress has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Lady_white_tigress

well write it in a pm to me ;D
Lady_white_tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:13 AM   #8
drerei

drerei has initial reputation
Default me to

is there anyway that i can get that story to with the sister pm'd to me?
drerei is offline   Reply With Quote