Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo
Smile Appreciation Thread

It's been one hell of a week. If someone told me eight days ago, that I would be doing what I am doing today, I would not have thought they was crazy.

It has been very liberating being here, to say the least.

There is so much that I have learned in the small time that I've been here, and so much more that I will learn in the future. My perception on life will never be the same.

This thread is to show appreciation to those who made me feel at home this past week.

Ladies First

@ Gaggirl: You was the first person to talk to me on this forum. That meant a lot. Since then, we have become chummy, and I've learned a lot from you, and hope to learn a lot more. Thank you.

@ Ali D: I remember reading your story, and I loved it. I put a reply on your thread and soon after you had private messaged me, and we started role playing. Since then, we've gotten very good and always talk. Thanks for your contribution to this forum, and my net-life.

@ Catalina: You understand quality over quantity. You are a new member, and you have contributed greatly in my humble opinion, and you seem like a cool person that I would like to get to know. Thanks for your contributions.

@Sweetamaria90: Those pics, they speak for themselves. Thank you.

@ Sierra: Probably the only person on this list that I haven't spoken to in some form or another, but I just wanted to say, I appreciate all the work you have done for this forum. I've read many of your old threads and post, and all of your new post. They are always very insightful, and true. Thanks for your hard work.

Gentlemen

@ Mat2001uk: Dude, you are to funny. I love reading your post. You are one of those guys that if you left, I would be disappointed. Thanks for your liveliness and wit.

@ Lil-Mac: Batffink will probably kill me for saying this, but you are my RB role model. You always know what to say, and the ladies seem to love you. Thanks for being the mac.

@ Justmetoo: Your name came to mind as I write this thread. You always participate in what goes on around here, and I like that. Thanks.

@ Snarkopo: You are one cool ass member. We post, we joke, and we like rape. Doesn't get much better then that. Thanks doing what you do.

@ Batffink: We haven't had much opportunity to talk, because you are dealing with what you are dealing with outside of the net, but you was kind enough to leave me a private message expressing your thoughts about me. I really appreciate that. I've read a great deal of your threads from the past to the present, and they either made me think, or made me laugh, and they were always enjoyable in one form or another. If I could model my posting style after anyone it would be a mix of yourself and HRH. Thanks for all you've done with your membership.

Everyone else

@ All Moderators: Thanks for keeping this place together. I know its not always easy, but I want to say I appreciate what you do, to keep the order on the board.

@ All members: Without you, there would be no board, thanks for being here.

Okay enough of that. <Holding back tears>

If anyone else wants to show appreciation to anyone, place it here, and again, thanks.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world

Last edited by TheOneSolo; 10-28-2010 at 06:31 PM.
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

@Solo: You and I only just met, but I know a piece of my own soul when I see it. We are too much alike for random chance. Past lives are real, and I believe we were an item long ago, like Othello and Desemona. And like Desemona, I'd lay down my life by your hand if it were your will. There is precious little I fear, but the very idea of calling you scares me to the bone. Give me time, and perhaps something will come of this long distance infatuation.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Its good you like the people around here Solo. Its not such a bad bunch these days. Its also great to see how active you've been. Over 600 posts in just over a month? Not bad going

Its nice to interact on here (or and forum for that matter) but some people forget that for that interaction to happen they need to include themselves and contribute in some way so someone like yourself is good to have around and make the threads move.

Good to have you aboard
Old 11-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #4
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

@ BTN: Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
@Solo: You and I only just met, but I know a piece of my own soul when I see it.
I wonder if this is what happened when I first saw you... "This M~ person is interesting."

Quote:
We are too much alike for random chance. Past lives are real, and I believe we were an item long ago, like Othello and Desemona.
Desdemona is a Venetian beauty who elopes with Othello, a man several years her senior and not of her race. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Quote:
And like Desemona, I'd lay down my life by your hand if it were your will.
Those are strong words. You already know I would do anything for you.

Quote:
There is precious little I fear, but the very idea of calling you scares me to the bone. Give me time, and perhaps something will come of this long distance infatuation.
Take all the time you need.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:11 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ooo is this a romance I sense? sweet! It wouldn't be the first time RB brought people together xxx
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:31 AM   #6
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

You have good senses.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:53 AM   #7
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
ooo is this a romance I sense? sweet! It wouldn't be the first time RB brought people together xxx
Romance? Not quite yet, but I already have a deep desire to die by his hand. In Memento World, that is something truly special, even if it's weird to anyone else. There is still much more we must know about one another before we can upgrade the status to romance.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:46 AM   #8
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is a fun place to be around. You're one of a few that have really started posting more on here and that makes it fun. It's great to go to a place like this and see people actively posting. It's not always been that way. I know real life gets in the way but when online time is limited one always wants to get the most out of it. You're a part of what makes this place fun to visit.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #9
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I want to add one more thing that you touched on - the mods for this board. I've been there, done that on a big site that had a lot of drama and such. There is not enough we can say to thank the mods for all they do to keep this site under control. Considering the subject matter we discuss it has to be even more difficult than I imagine it would be. My hat is off to them and I want to thank them for the great job they do around here.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:31 AM   #10
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Romance? Not quite yet, but I already have a deep desire to die by his hand. In Memento World, that is something truly special, even if it's weird to anyone else. There is still much more we must know about one another before we can upgrade the status to romance.
I'm not so concerned so much about the romantic (or physical) aspect of our relationship. I'm more concerned with the mental and emotional aspect which makes up 66.6%.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:05 AM   #11
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Its good you like the people around here Solo. Its not such a bad bunch these days.
Yes I agree. This is a new lifestyle for me, and I want to get deeper into it, and all of you make the transition easier.

Quote:
Its also great to see how active you've been. Over 600 posts in just over a month? Not bad going
Yeah it does seem I've been busy.

Quote:
Its nice to interact on here (or and forum for that matter) but some people forget that for that interaction to happen they need to include themselves and contribute in some way so someone like yourself is good to have around and make the threads move.
Again, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
This is a fun place to be around. You're one of a few that have really started posting more on here and that makes it fun. It's great to go to a place like this and see people actively posting. It's not always been that way. I know real life gets in the way but when online time is limited one always wants to get the most out of it. You're a part of what makes this place fun to visit.
You I have to say is the same. You was one of the individuals who was always active. It's hard to post when no one else is. Thanks Justmetoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I want to add one more thing that you touched on - the mods for this board. I've been there, done that on a big site that had a lot of drama and such. There is not enough we can say to thank the mods for all they do to keep this site under control. Considering the subject matter we discuss it has to be even more difficult than I imagine it would be. My hat is off to them and I want to thank them for the great job they do around here.
Yes I give the mods much props. There are things that they have to look for and determine, that I would have no way to distinguish. I sit back and let them do their job without getting in the way, and help them out when I can.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #12
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes we like the member help we get. Its difficult at times to wade through all the BS that pops up on a board like this. Its always good to have a finger or three pointing in places we should look.

Mind you there's not always a problem but we appreciate the help non the less.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #13
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2001uk View Post
S'all good my friend. I may just have to have a Pint of Wray & Nephew with Coke now to celebrate. Not that I need Any excuse to get the Wray out, the stuff is like nectar to me
When I find myself oversees for whatever reason, we are going to have to go and hang out.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #14
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wanna say thanks to those who made it possible for me to be posting here again.
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:01 PM   #15
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Solo you honor me with your words, what else can I say really. In the short time you of been here you've become a big part of the forum and I for one am glad you joined.

As to the ladies loving me, I think I am more like the favorite uncle that bounces them on his knee. Besides, it seems you have a lady fan or two yourself.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #16
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

your name may have "solo" in it, but your not alone

analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote